Discovering Wife's Secret

Story Info
He discovers his wife's secret.
997 words
3.16
161.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most things happen for a reason, so if my car had not decided to seize up on me I would still be in ignorance.

I had left home intending to travel to London but my car packed up less than 10 miles from our house. I phoned my local garage and arranged a tow back to there workshop, when the mechanic told me it would take 2 days to repair I decided to head off home and do some paperwork for the rest of the day.

It was a nice day so I decided to walk home, it only being a short distance back to my house. I usually travel everywhere by car but was enjoying the walk and as I glanced at my watch it dawned on me that my wife Di usually walked the dog around this time. Thinking I would surprise her I cut into the woods and made my way along the path. It was so peaceful as I walked, the birds singing in the trees the only sound.

I caught sight of Di and was just about to shout to her when I saw her waving at somebody to her left. Curiosity overcame me so I waited to see who it was, crouching down I could see her embracing a guy but I could not see his face. They linked arms and began strolling down the trail unaware of me or anyone else for that matter.

My head spun as I tried to make sense of the situation, who was the guy she was with.? How long had this been going on behind my back.?

I was not stupid enough to think this was an innocent meeting they were to intimate for that, so I had to accept that my little miss sweet and innocent wife was a no good cheating whore.

I followed them for about 5minutes until they stopped in a small clearing and the guy rolled a small rug out that he had been carrying under his arm. I wanted to get a better look at them so slowly made my way to the right until I had an unobstructed view, stopping I suddenly realized I had no intention of interrupting them I was just going to observe and see what the little slut got up to.

As they embraced I tried to get a look at the guys face but a baseball cap obscured it, Di pulled away and playfully pushed him over onto the rug causing the cap to come off. I think my jaw must have hit the floor as I recognised Robert, he and Di had been engaged before I met her, it only ended when she found out he had been sleeping with 2 other girls at the same time as her.

As I watched she was so at ease with him it was obvious she had been seeing him for sometime. Di straddled him as he lay back on the floor and began stroking his chest until he pulled her down and they lay side by side. I watched as they began an embrace that had an urgency and passion that I knew we hadn’t shared for a long time.

As Robert unfastened her blouse I noticed she was not wearing a bra and her 34c boobs stood proud, her nipples already hard and extended in her excitement. Di arched her body forward as he stooped to suckle on her breast and even from a distance I could hear her soft moan as she enjoyed his touch. They were talking to each other all the time but they were only whispering so I could not hear what was being said. Robert broke their embrace and unbuckled his jeans before Di leaned across and tugged his jeans right off leaving him naked from the waist down. I wanted to look away but another part of me stared at his cock, knowing that in a minute it would probably be fucking my wife. With a sick fascination I appraised his cock,only about 1inch bigger than me he was at least twice as thick with a bulbous knob that was even wider than his shaft. Di grabbed it and waived it up and down before greedily pulling it to her lips and teasing him with her tongue.

I had been stood like a statue as this scene unfolded before my eyes and with a shock I realized my own cock was like a steel bar, quickly I withdrew my swollen member and even though I was enveloped with disgust I had to admit I was turned on more than words could say.

Robert twisted his body round so that he could get to Di’s clit and as he started licking her I could hear her moaning and begging him not to stop. My hand worked on my dick as I took in the scene in front of me, a classic 69 and both of them clearly enjoying it.

Robert lifted his mouth from Di’s twat and said something and I couldn’t help but notice all the juices on his face.

Di got on to her hands and knees and Robert positioned himself behind her, sliding his cock into her he began to pound away at her pussy giving it his all. As there tempo increased Di became more vocal and I could hear her telling him to fuck her faster, as he did it was clear that they were both close to cumming. Di screamed to tell him now and Robert right on cue pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her backside.

I looked down as I ejaculated and only just managed to stifle my own cry of pleasure, wiping the cum from my now limp dick I dressed and hurried away. I walked for quite a long time as I worked out what I was going to do, one thing for sure I would get my revenge, they would both pay for this.