Discovery

Story Info
A woman finds something unexpected, deep within herself.
11.9k words
4.6
34k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Hey darlin', how are you?"

"Better now. What's up?"

"Do you have any plans for tonight? Would you like to come out and play?"

"Mmm, I'd love to. What did you have in mind?"

"I have a surprise for you. There should be a little red bag hidden under your bed. Take a look now." He waits a moment to let me get to my bedroom. "Do you see it?"

"Yes, yes I do. When did you put that there?"

"Never mind. I'll pick you up in forty-five minutes. I want you to be showered, made-up, and wearing what you find in that bag when I get there. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Excellent. I'll see you soon."

God, how does he do this to me? We've only been dating for a few months now, but he just knows me; he knows just what to do to excite me. Damn, he was only on the phone for two minutes -- some of the guys I've been with couldn't get me this hot and bothered if they had an hour. How long has he been planning this? Well, he hasn't been here since he stayed the night last Saturday. Man, that was a great night. It's so nice to be with a guy who doesn't see sex as some kind of contest, something he has to 'win' somehow. And he's not shy about how much fun he's having -- that's wicked. Guys always say they want me to be vocal, they want to know I'm having a good time, but then they're always so quiet, and they look like they're concentrating so hard that they're not enjoying it. And most guys never talk when they have sex, or they say stupid shit like 'Who's your daddy?' Please! If we're having sex, I sure hope it isn't you, loser! But when he speaks to me, he opens me up, he gets inside my head. He's always asking me what I like, what I want. The things I've told him already... I could never trust anyone else like I trust him. He knows me so well, I feel like I've known him forever. And yet he's always full of surprises...

Shit, what am I doing? I have to get moving!

-=-=-=-

Damn, that's the fastest I've ever shaved my legs. Okay, let's take a look in this little red bag. Hmm... one pair of really short shorts, cobalt blue, some kind of plastic or vinyl fabric... one matching halter top... one pair of high heels, 3 or 4 inch, also blue, with enough ribbon to wrap around each leg up to the knee... one choker made of blue satin ribbon... and that's it. Holy crap, I'm supposed to wear this out?!? I don't know -- I'm going to look like some kind of porn star in this. Of course, that's just what he has in mind. He did say that he liked it when other men looked at me. They'll be staring, all right. Where the hell could we be going that it would be OK for me to wear something like this? I sure hope it's not dinner and a movie! No, he would know I'd be way too uncomfortable. I'm sure he's got something special planned. Some club downtown must be having Fetish Night tonight. That would be sweet; I haven't gone in ages. So he wants to show me off, huh? Okay, if that's the plan, let's give 'em something to stare at! He ought to know that you should be careful what you wish for.

-=-=-=-

Well, either he's a good guesser, or he must have looked at the tags on my clothes. Everything fits nice and tight, but I'm not bulging out anywhere. Now, make-up. What to do, what to do? Something fetish-y... something dramatic with the eyes, make them huge and dark. There, that's looking good, just like that. Now hair... Ooo, how about an old standby -- the schoolgirl look? Can't go wrong there: no man can resist The Two Ponytails of Cuteness. Okay... time to check the big mirror. Whoa, is that me? Goddamn! If I do say so myself. And these shorts! I can't believe they're showing so much cheek. It's so, what's the word? Indecent. If I was a guy, I'd do me right here and forget about going out...

"Hello? I'm here! Where are you, darlin'?"

Ah! Speak of the devil. "Baby, you scared me! I'm upstairs, but I'm coming down right now."

"Sorry, love, I didn't mean to-- well well, look at you! God damn you're sexy. And punctual, too. You look even better than I thought you would."

"You look wicked too, baby; that's one sexy outfit. But do I really look OK? Are you sure everything is to your liking?" Heh, now this is mean -- biting my lip and turning to the side, tilting my head down and looking up at him through my bangs while showing him my ass -- I bet we don't make it out the door. Is he blushing a bit? Oh, it's working: he's staring at me like he's going to eat me alive. Mmm, yeah, come here and eat me...

"Are you kidding? You look amazing! Now come on, we have to get moving, before you make me forget about going out tonight."

"Well, we sure wouldn't want that. But don't I at least get a kiss first? I mean, you've been here two whole minutes already and still no kiss for me?" I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, my face an inch from his, waiting. Now he's really getting some colour in his cheeks.

"Of course, darlin', of course." At last, our lips meet. Damn, I needed that! I feel the heat rising up inside me, and I don't care about our little outing. I shoot my tongue down his throat as I grind my body into his, and now he's kissing me back in earnest. Mmm, he's such a good kisser. I feel his cock start to twitch, pressing up against the tiny swatch of fabric he's let me cover myself with. Standing here dressed like this for him makes me feel so... I don't know, in a way I feel more exposed than if I was wearing nothing. Naked is just naked, but these clothes just scream "Hi, I'm your little slut!" I run my hands over his body, the muscles hard but the skin soft. He breaks off the kiss, pushes me back a little, and says, "God, you're lovely. Stand still a second, let me look at you." He steps back, circles all around me, then stops behind me and pulls me close. His hands are everywhere: my hips, my thighs, my belly, my breasts all come under his scrutiny, all respond to his touch. I sigh and close my eyes as I feel his fingers brush the waistline of my shorts, hovering there, unsure if he should go further but unable to turn back. I wait for a heartbeat, then two, wondering what he will decide, but he is still trapped, caught between his plans for later and his need for right now. Maybe I have given myself to him, but he is also mine. I lace the fingers of my right hand into his hand, and together we dive under the shiny blue fabric.

His breath catches; it seems I've startled him. Time to press my advantage: I lean my head back against him and whisper, "Can't you see what you've done to me?" I push his finger up inside me and hold him there, pressing up. "Can't you see how wet you make me?" I grind my ass against his cock, totally hard now. "Can't you see how much I need you?" His other hand reaches up and caresses my breast, lightly for a moment, then pawing me, exchanging caresses for possession. Finally he pulls my top down and squeezes my nipple, pulling it up and away from me while rolling it between his thumb and finger.

I gasp and arch my back, staring straight up but seeing nothing, mouth open but all words have left me. He pinches harder and I moan, while his breath comes hot in my ear, "You need me? What do you need, exactly, hmmm?" He pulls his finger out of my pussy and starts to rub my clit back and forth. "What do you need, sugar?"

It's taking everything I've got to just to keep standing, and he wants me to talk? When I don't answer him, his hand stops moving. That does it. "No, don't stop! You can't stop now. I need you. I need to..."

"Need to what, baby? Come on, say it. I want to hear you say it."

"I need to..." God, he's making me beg. How dare you? But I want it so bad... "I need to come. Please make me come."

"Well since you asked me so nicely, what can I say but... no." What?!? Come on, I said please! He disentangles himself from me, and steps around in front of me again. "No, we have to wait for tonight, for your surprise. But because you're being so naughty, I let you get all hot and bothered first, and now I'm making you wait."

Looking back later, I might have gone along with it; I might have let him have this victory over me if he hadn't made me beg. That was a big step for me, and he should have respected that. Of course, the tremor in his voice and the bulge in his pants didn't exactly make me feel like giving in, either.

I speak in my sexiest voice, low and smoky, while wrapping my arms around him once more. "I see. You let me get all worked up, hmm? So you're just fine, are you? Let's just see..." I reach down and press my hand against his cock, then rub my palm up and down along his length. He tries to pull away from me, but I tighten my hold on him with my other arm around his waist, and he makes a cute little noise as I grasp his shaft as best I can through his pants. His eyes, wide with surprise a moment ago, squeeze shut now as his head tilts slightly back, and I finish off the last of his resolve by licking him in that spot he loves, just below his ear.

The poor dear tries to protest, but his words come out an unconvincing whisper: "Oh, hey, stop that, oh, stop... oh... God." I nibble on his earlobe and dart my tongue in his ear, and he stops talking.

"My love, God knows I want you to spring your big surprise on me. But you've gone and gotten us both so worked up, I don't think we're going anywhere until we do something about it. Yes?"

"Yes..." His hands come up and grab my ass.

"Yes..." My hands undo his belt.

"Yes..." His thumbs hook under my waistband and pull my shorts off.

"Yesss..." I pull his pants down as we sink to the floor together. I open my legs, fall on my knees, and lower myself on to him. After all this teasing, he easily slides all the way into me. His face contorts into a mask of beautiful agony; I see pleasure that looks almost like pain. He's already starting to shake a bit, and I can feel his whole body tensing under me, ready for its release.

Somehow I find the strength to hold back, to stop riding him for just a moment: I want to see this. Look at you, darling. Helpless. Under me. "What do you need, baby? Hmm? What, exactly, do you need?" He tries to glare at me for that, but fails miserably. "Do you need to come? Is that it? Will you come for me?" He moans, then makes this low, growling noise I've never heard before, and that's it: the end of my self-control.

An eternity later, I bend down and kiss him, then lay down on his chest. He lazily runs his hand over my back, my ass, my thigh. I'd like to stay like this for a while, but my legs are killing me. "Thank you, my love. I knew you'd see it my way. You're so good to me."

"And you are so bad, baby!" He laughs and kisses my head. "All right, come on. Get up, darlin', we've got to get moving. We're going to be late for the party."

"Ooo, a party! Is that the big surprise?"

"Yes it is, and we're going to be late if you don't stop being such a brat. Now let's go!" He punctuates his sentence with a slap on my ass, a little harder than playful. Uh-oh.

-=-=-=-

We got cleaned up and ready to go in a surprisingly short time. He kept pushing me to 'get moving', and I dragged my high heels a bit, just to get him riled up. But I didn't keep it up for long; I am really excited about this party of his. I'm sure it'll be some kind of pervert paradise. Where else could we go looking like this?

The more I think of it, lacing up my shoes and heading out, the more I'm looking forward to it. Some drinks, some dancing... they always have great music at those clubs. We'll hang out with some cool deviants, go see and be seen, and maybe there'll be a show. If not on stage, probably off in some dark corner. Some pretty young thing will get tied up and deliciously tormented for our amusement, we'll get all hot and bothered, then maybe...

"Allow me, my darling." Such a gentleman, opening the car door for me. I love a man who thinks of the little things. And if he's easy on the eyes and fairly well off, well, that doesn't hurt either. He closes my door, then comes around and takes his seat at the wheel.

"OK, my darlin', here's where the fun starts. We're going to a party, but I want to keep the place a secret, so I want you to wear this blindfold until we get there. Are you all right with that?"

"Um... a blindfold? Seriously?" I didn't expect this. Something flutters in my tummy. Sure, we've talked, a lot, about going further into kinky territory, but now that it's time to actually do it, well, I'm a little taken aback.

"Yes, seriously. Come on, it'll be fun! I want it to be a big surprise when we get there. But if you don't want to go, that's OK. I don't want to push you into anything."

Some choice: no blindfold, no fun. "No, no, I'm all right with it. You just caught me off guard. Let's do it."

"All right! The same thing goes for the rest of the night: if things get too intense for you, just tell me and I'll take you home right away."

"Fine, let's go." The same choice: all or nothing. "Must be some party." The last thing I see is his little smirk. This is quite a blindfold: smells like leather, and it's got separate little pads for each of my eyes. Nice. I sure won't be peeking.

"There, looks like it's on just right. And now, because someone was being a little shit earlier, you're going to wear these handcuffs for the trip, too."

"What? You're kidding, right? Here in the car? Is that necessary? And what if someone sees!" I don't know, I don't know. It's a little scary; I've never put myself in this position before, not out in public like this.

"No, I'm not kidding." There's something different in his voice now, something harder, it seems. Or is it just the blindfold? I hear the power locks click shut, and I jump. "Don't worry. Where we're going, you'll be expected to arrive like this. Now be a good girl and give me your hands."

I hesitate. Is this a good idea? I trust him, and I love him, but this is a big leap of faith. But while the voice in my head may be urging caution, there's a burning inside me like nothing I've ever felt, and the thought of being chained up in his car, his prisoner, his captive, letting him take me wherever he wants, letting him do whatever he wants, with no way to stop him... he's got me. I offer up my hands.

"That's my brave girl. We'll have a great time, you'll see." He cuffs my hands to the door handle, and I lean my head back against the leather seat, feeling excited and scared and... something there isn't a name for yet. "Ready to roll, darling?"

I take a deep breath, exhale. I try to relax, but my mind is a swirling chaos. "Yes. Let's go."

-=-=-=-

It feels so weird with the car moving, like I'm floating. We've only been driving for a little while, only made a couple of turns, but I already have no idea where we are. I keep catching myself clutching the door rail, and I have to force myself to let go. Of course, his hand on my thigh isn't helping me keep track of anything except how keyed up I am.

Hmm, it seems like we've been driving a pretty long time now. I can't really tell, though; I've lost track of time as well. 15 minutes? A half-hour? Just where are we going? He hasn't said a word since we left my house. What is he thinking? We've hardly hit any lights; are we leaving town? He could be taking me to some cabin in the woods, or just out to some field somewhere. I could never run away from him out here, not like this. What am I doing? Did I really just get practically naked and then hand myself over to this guy? After seeing each other for four months? I mean, how well do I really know him? Fuck, none of my friends even know where he lives! Do any of them even know his last name? If I go missing, no one will have a clue. OK, I've got to think. What do I do? What can I do?

"Hey, sugar, here we are! Are you ready to see our destination?"

Oh, shit, OK, try and relax. Breathe. I'm sure everything's fine. Whoa, you were flipping out there, girl -- just get a grip. "Yeah, of course, yeah. Let's see."

"All right, once I get the blindfold off, open your eyes slowly; they'll be a little sensitive. And... there. Take a look."

OK, looks like we're out of town, but not quite out in farm country either. I can still see street lights, even though the house is set back from the road quite a ways. And what a house! A brick and stone mansion, three stories high, almost like a castle, with a beautifully kept yard. Sorry, yard is totally the wrong word for this expanse of greenery. A yard doesn't have a two-level pond with a little waterfall between them. This is an estate, so these would be the grounds. It's all so huge and gorgeous, like something a British lord would live in. Holy shit, there's even a couple of actual gargoyles up at the cornice. There's lots of cars parked around us, Jags and Mercedes mostly, and it sounds like there's a party going on in there, so I guess he's not kidnapping me. That's a relief, but if not that, then just what have I gotten myself into?

"So, what do we do now?"

"What do we do? It's a party! We go in, have a few drinks, mingle, maybe dance a little. They always bring in the best music here --"

"Very funny. Now tell me what's going on."

"All right. You probably imagined we we're going to some kind of Fetish Night party, right?" I nod. "Right. Well, you were pretty much correct. Except, it's not being held in some nightclub. We're going to a private party. There's only so much you can do at a bar; it's still legally a public place. If you're serious about this kind of thing, you have to do it on private property. And these people take it pretty seriously.

"So, here are the rules. Tonight, you are one of the Kept, and I am your Keeper. That means you belong to me, and I am responsible for you. You will do whatever I ask. If any of the other Keepers ask to touch you, I will probably let them. If they want to do more, I may consider letting them, and understand that it will be up to me alone to decide. The Kept, including you, must get permission from his or her own Keeper before initiating anything with anyone, even just a touch. Do you understand?"

I'm stunned. He's not joking, is he? I've heard rumours and read stories about these kinds of parties, but I never really believed, never dared believe, that I would be going to one. He's waiting for an answer; I can only nod dumbly.

"I can see that you do. Shall we?"

This is totally insane. Well, yes, but how could I say no now? I've dreamed about doing something just like this since I don't know when. And now, unbelievably, it's real. He did say I can leave any time, and I believe him. I do feel safe here, oddly enough; I guess because everything looks so cultured and refined. Plus, at the very least, I have to see inside that house. "We shall. Take me inside, please."

"Your wish is my command, sugar." Funny guy. "But first, so that everyone knows who's who, all of the Kept get to wear one of these." He reaches into his back seat and pulls out a metal ring, a thin circle of polished silver or chrome that's maybe eight or nine inches across.

"What's that?"

"It's basically a collar, but they make it big enough so that it doesn't cover up any other neckwear a Keeper might have you in, like your lovely choker. See, it opens up on this little hinge here, and we put a little padlock on the front, there. It looks wonderful on you. Does it feel all right?"

Oddly enough, it does. It's kind of bent, so it doesn't jut out in front of me like it would if it was flat. I expected it to be heavy, but it's actually very light. "Yes, it's fine."

"OK, then. Let's go." We walk across the driveway toward the imposing front entrance, a beautiful oak door with leafy vines carved into it, and a sculpted architrave showing two trees with their branches entwining over top of it. It's breathtaking. He rings the bell and we wait. My tummy is going crazy with anticipation. I try to keep still so the handcuff chain won't jingle, but I'm only partly successful.