Discovery

Story Info
Wife agrees to husband's fantasy.
3k words
4
181.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

My name is Sandy, I am married to a wonderful man called John and we had been married for coming up to six years and I thought everything was rosy in the garden. We had a fantastic sex life and barely a day went by when we didn't shag, even if one of us didn't really feel like it the effort would always be made.

Today was no different to any other day that was until John came home from work and appeared quieter than normal. I asked him if anything was wrong, but he just said nothing was wrong, the next day he was exactly the same even when I tried to initiate sex he wasn't interested. My first suspicion was that he may be having an affair and I didn't know what to do so I began to get depressed and quiet as well.

By the end of the week I couldn't stand the atmosphere that had built up between us especially as I didn't even know why or what had caused it.

"John, I think we need to talk," I said almost as soon as he came through the front door.

His reply was nothing more than a grunt, "we need to talk," I said once again.

He went upstairs and changed out of his work clothes upon his return he plonked himself in an armchair and said, "what is it you want to talk about."

I explained to him how I was feeling and that we seemed to be rapidly drifting apart, I even plucked up the courage to ask him if he was seeing someone else.

His face went a bright red as he said that he wasn't seeing someone else, which led me to believe he was.

A long silence ensued, he was angry with me for implying that he was being unfaithful and I was angry because I didn't believe him.

"So if you are not having an affair what is it that I've done that's making you so miserable," I asked calmly.

"I'm bored, everything is boring, life is boring, work is boring and you are boring," he replied.

"Me I'm boring, why am I suddenly boring," I asked trying my best to suppress my tears.

"Your boring in bed, your predictable, it's just not fun anymore, I want excitement and your not it," came John's reply.

"So you tell me what you want out of our relationship, why is sex so boring to you, you tell me because I sure as hell don't know," I said while not being able to hold my emotions in check.

"I just want to try different things instead of the same old ones, it's always the missionary position and I think we need to spice it up," said John.

"So what are you saying, you want me to dress up to play fantasy games or what, tell me and I'm sure we can work something out," I said in desperation.

John sat there looking at me it was if he wanted to say what he wanted but lacked the courage to say it, "I want to try different things that's all, have some variations in our sex life," he eventually blurted out.

"Well tell me what you would like and we can discuss it," I replied.

"Well how about trying sixty nine."

"Okay if that's what you want to try, is that it," I asked.

"How about anal sex, I'd like to shag you up the arse."

I had to think about that one, I wasn't to keen on that idea, but then I thought what the hell we all have to make sacrifices in a marriage so I said I'd try it. John brightened up once I had agreed but it did cross my mind that maybe he was having bi-curious symptoms, why else did he want to shag me up the arse.

The following night as we lay in bed John started to stroke my nipples, he knew that I easily got excited when he did that. He then began sucking my nipples while fingering my pussy, okay this was still like the old times but it still got me worked up and ever so horny. I wasn't prepared when he slipped his wet finger into my arse and I involuntarily jumped but allowed him to continue. His finger slipped further and further into my anus and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, actually it was quite pleasant. He turned me over and lifted my butt up, I could feel the pressure from his cock against my virgin hole as he slipped in deeper my first reaction was to clench my butt and he whispered for me to relax. The more I relaxed the deeper he went and the sensation was getting better all the time. Once he had fully penetrated my arse he picked up a steady rhythm and began fucking me, I must admit the feeling was pretty good and it wasn't long before I came with the most explosive orgasm I had ever had and John was not far behind me.

As we relaxed afterwards in each other's arms I thanked him for convincing me to try something different, I felt good actually I felt very good.

"Would you like to try something else, I don't mean now, I mean some other time," asked John as he gently stroked my hair.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"What about a threesome, would you be up for that," he tentatively asked.

"Your joking right, you're just teasing me, I don't fancy another woman in our bed," I replied not sure if he was serious.

"I didn't mean with another woman, even though it could be fun," said John.

I sat bolt upright not believing what he was saying, "you mean you want another man to join us, you want to allow another man to have sex with me. I can't believe you, does our marriage mean nothing, is it just sex, you want me as a plaything for another man

"No I don't want another man to join us, I want to watch two men fucking you."

This was getting beyond a joke, "why," was all I could say.

"I don't know I just fancy watching other men pound your pussy, what's the big deal."

"What's the big deal, for Christ's sake do you know what you're saying, you want to watch two men shag me and you say what's the big deal. You want me to have an affair with other men, you want to watch them shagging me, your nothing but a pervert."

"I'm not saying have an affair with them just have sex with them, can you honestly tell me you never fancied doing it with some other man."

"Fantasising doing it with someone else is not the same as doing it, every one fantasises now and again, but that's all it is a fantasy."

"Is that a no then? asked John.

"I don't know, I'm confused and I'm hurt that you want me to do it." The more I thought about it the less it appealed to me, but then I love John and want to please him, but do I want to allow other men to use my body, it didn't seem right. But then if that is what he wants, why shouldn't I do it, I needed more thinking time, "if I did agree where and with who would it happen?"

"Probably with Mick and Dave, they've always fancied you, so I know they would be up for it."

"This is getting worse not only do you want to watch men have sex with me, you want those men to be our friends, I would never be able to look them in the eyes again."

"Sandy, you are getting this all out of perspective Mick and Dave have fancied you since the day they first saw you, they wont think any the worse of you once they've shagged you."

"You really want this to happen don't you, you want me to let your friends fuck me while you watch," I stated as I thought what would become of our marriage if I didn't agree. But then on the other hand how would I feel about myself if I let it happen, I would become no better than a whore.

"Yes I do, I want to watch you with them, but I also want you to enjoy it," said John with a look of expectation on his face.

"I need to sleep on it, it's a big decision, so I'll let you know when you come home tomorrow night."

That night was the longest that I could ever remember, I couldn't sleep, our conversation kept going around and around in my head. I lay there thinking about Mick and Dave seeing me naked, touching me, me having to touch them and finally having them between my legs while John watched on.

All through the next day it continued to trouble me, but eventually I decided that if that was what John wanted then I would do it, even though the idea made me feel sick inside.

As I heard John enter the house my stomach started to churn, what if he was just testing me, maybe he wanted to see how faithful I was, but my decision was made so there was no going back.

John poured himself a drink, cleared his throat and turned to me and said, "have you thought about it?"

Nervously I told him that I would do it and I knew straight away that it wasn't a test as a big beaming smile creased his face.

By Friday John had arranged for Mick and Dave to come over on Saturday, it was sorted I was going to be used for John's gratification and there was no going back.

I sat in my favourite armchair knowing that any minute Mick and Dave were due to arrive, I wanted to run and hide, anything to avoid letting them have me but I knew I had to go through with it.

The doorbell rang and I could feel myself shaking with fear of what was to happen and whether I would feel guilty afterwards. John entered the room followed by Mick and Dave they all quickly sat down and a deathly silence followed.

"So guys, what you doing here?" I asked teasingly.

"We were just passing and thought we'd drop in," replied Mick as he exchanged confused glances with John.

"I think you're here because John wants to watch you two fuck me," I said getting very brazen. "I'm going upstairs, when you lot are ready just come on up."

It only took me a few minutes to undress, I lay on the bed propped on my elbows, naked and ready to be used as I heard their footsteps coming up the stairs.

There was an audible sigh as they entered the bedroom and cast their eyes on my exposed sun-tanned body, my firm 34B tits hung temptingly, while my neatly cut bush hid the prize they were after.

"Just take your clothes off and join me here," I said patting the bed.

Mick was the first to strip and I was disappointed to see his cock was no bigger than John's, but then as Dave removed his underwear my eyes lit up he had a good nine inches dangling between his legs.

They climbed onto the bed either side as me as John made himself comfortable in the wicker chair, the first move was instigated by Mick his mouth immediately going to my nipples, I think John must have told them that playing with my nipples gets me horny and fast. Dave's fingers stroked my thigh and circled by pussy his fingers curling through my pubic hair and barely touching my slit, just enough to cause me to flinch. He inserted his finger into me and quickly located my clit my, head flopped on to the pillow and I closed my eyes the pleasure coursing through my body. The attention my body was getting from them rapidly brought me to orgasm causing me to writhe in sheer pleasure that was increased further as a second orgasm exploded inside me. Dave was now between my legs his tongue moving sensually around and inside my pussy, each lick bringing me closer and closer to yet another orgasm until I could stand the wait no longer.

"Do it now, please I want it now, will someone please fuck me!" I yelled, all thoughts of guilt were just a memory away.

Mick turned me over and got me to rest on my knees as he positioned himself at the head of the bed, my face was just inches from his cock, the pre-cum glistening before me. Grabbing me by the head he pulled me towards him, his cock caressing my lips, I opened my mouth and engulfed his hard cock I could taste the saltiness of his juices. Dave now had his cock pushing against my pussy, he entered slowly inch by wonderful inch going deeper and deeper into my eager hole, the depth that he sank sent me once again over the edge, the orgasm causing me to inadvertently bite down on Mick's cock. The yell reverberated around the room as I offered a muffled apology.

Dave began pounding my pussy, he didn't hold back he was fucking me so hard each time he thrust forward Mick's cock would hit the back of my throat. I would never believe it but all three of us exploded in unison, the moans and groans creating a cacophony of erotic music.

"Is that it guys, is that the best you can do, one quick fuck and it's all over," squealed John looking somewhat disgusted that they had finished. "Come on Sandy get them hard again, I want to see you get fucked more than once," continued John.

I did as I was told and took a cock in each hand, the feeling as they both grew while I held them and stroked them was making my pussy throb with expectation, I now wanted more.

"Come on Mick your turn to fuck me, my cunt is so hot and wet waiting for you, get between my legs and show me what you can do," I said now not caring what anyone thought of me, I wanted fucking and I wanted it badly.

Mick rolled on top of me and positioned himself for entry, he wasn't as big as Dave but he certainly knew how to use it as soon as he had thrust into me a couple of times I was coming, I thought my head was going to explode. He was fucking me so hard and so fast, my tits were bouncing like two balloons in the wind until Dave grabbed hold of them and squeezed and caressed them, if this was heaven then I love it I thought to myself.

I glanced towards John, he had his trousers down and was beating his meat with abandon, his eyes were full of joy as he watched me, his wife getting well and truly fucked

Mick erupted in my pussy, Dave's and Mick's cum oozing out of my hole and running down between my butt cheeks. This time Dave turned me over and I thought he was going to fuck me from behind again, but instead with our combined juices he spread it in and around my asshole and began to push his cock into my ass. The first few inches were okay but as more and more of him entered me the pain almost became too much to bare and I was relieved when I felt his balls up against my butt cheeks. I had nine inches of rock hard cock pounding my ass, I don't know how it happened as I was now on a totally different planet to everyone else but somehow Mick managed to get in a position to stick his cock in my pussy, they were both now fucking me.

The pounding continued unabated, both of my holes were becoming sore but I didn't care, Mick came first his juice splattering in my pussy creating an orgasm so intense I passed out.

When I awoke sheets covered me, I could hear laughing and talking downstairs, I felt so ashamed knowing our friends had fucked me and even more ashamed knowing I had enjoyed it.

I decided that I might as well let them fuck me one more time, so I sneaked down stairs and stood just outside the door and said, "hey guys you want to fuck me one more time before you go." As I sprung into the room naked I couldn't believe what I had just said as sitting there were my mother and father, my mother looked shocked but my father smiled seeing his daughter's sexy body.

"What's the hell has been going on here, what with that dirty talk and everything," said my mother.

"Our friends have been spending the afternoon fucking me," I said without caring.

"John what is she talking about, what friends, what….." said my mother eventually running out of things to say.

"We just had Mick and Dave round and they fucked Sandy as I watched, just a little fun," said John.

My mother got up and stormed out of the house, I turned to my father while not concealing my nakedness and said sorry.

John turned to my dad and said, "she's got a great body don't you think, I bet you wouldn't mind sticking your dick in her would you."

My dad said nothing, he picked up his coat and headed towards the door followed by John, as he turned to say goodbye he looked at John and then me, smiled and said, "yes."

Over the next year or so, John and I experimented a great deal, I learnt to have sex with a woman and often Mick would be invited over to join us, I had discovered my sexuality and I was loving it.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers