Discovery

Story Info
Lady discovers a sub side.
1k words
4.23
25k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissAli
MissAli
1 Followers

Sitting in the smoke filled bar drinking a green apple martini I felt a little strange. I would normally have gone to the bar with my best friend but with her being out of town I was flying solo. It was slow for a Saturday night and only about half the normal crowd. As I was talking to the bartender we noticed that with the two of, us and the one other girl, there was about a 6 to 1 guy girl ratio.

That was when he walked in. He was 6'2" tall with broad shoulders that tapered down to a slim waist. His black tee shirt was pulled so tight across his chest so that you could see the outline of his nipple rings and his wash board stomach. We both must have been staring because he gave us a seductively evil smile. As he approached the bar I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his too tight jeans. When he reached the bar to order his jack and coke I got an even better look at him. He had deep green eyes and the face of a geek god. I also noticed the tribal tattoo that was poking out from under the sleeve of his shirt. After he got his drink he ran his strong hand through his spiky black hair and turned tome to introduce him self. His name was David.

After some small talk at the bar we moved to the pool table for a friendly game. I say friendly very lightly because it turned out he was just as competitive as I am. After several shots, a few drinks and a couple of games we decided to make it more interesting. If I won he would get down on his knees, bow to me and kiss my manicured toes. When he ask what he got if he won I simply said, "name it."

The game was on and we both wanted to win. It got down to each of us having one ball on the table and the eight ball. It was my shot and I missed by a hair. Needless to say he didn't. When I asked him what he won he said, "a rematch at my place." Well a bet is a bet so I grabbed my purse and said bye to a few of the people I knew and we left.

Turns out he had a nice house with a fully equipped game room.

As he racked the balls he ask if it was the same stakes. Who could resist? I think he knew I let him win but I was curious what he would want this time.

He walked up to me placing his hands on either side of me pinning me to the table. His mouth came hungrily down on mine prying it open and ramming his tough in. He forced my legs apart with his knee, which made my skirt slide up even higher. A small moan escaped my mouth as he slid his hands up my hips, my sides over my breasts up to my shoulders. He pushed me down to my knees so I was at eye level to that bulge in his pants. There was a growl in his voice as he said to suck him. I couldn't get his cock out of his pants fast enough and was drooling. All I had on my mind was cock and lots of it. I didn't bother to tease his member and just sucked it all the way in my mouth and down my throat. He wasted no time to grab my hair and start thrusting his hips. Tears ran down my cheeks and I had a hard time breathing. My gagging reflex just added to his enjoyment. Any minute and I would be swallowing his cum.

He had other plans. Just as he had pushed me down he pulled me up and kissed me hard. My lips were going to be swollen and bruised. He picked me up and sat me on the pool table. The next thing I knew he was ripping my panties off. He slid one finger in to my dripping cunt. Feeling how ready I was he pushed me back so I was lying down with my ass on the edge of the table. To my surprise I felt something-hard start to slide in to my twat and I knew it wasn't him because he was off to my side.

He saw the look of shock in my eyes and pulled his q-stick out of my hungry pussy and brought it to his lips so he could lick it clean and show me what it was. I started moaning as he slid it back in me. Before I new it he was fucking me in earnest with his stick. When I came he pulled the stick out and had me turn over. I herd him slip out of his jeans and then felt him probing the head of his cock around my pussy. He slid in and grabbed my hips. His balls slapped my clit with each thrust. After a few minutes he told me to walk with him following his moves so his cock stayed in me. It took a lot of work and quite some time but we made it to a chair were he sat down with me on top of him facing away from him. I started grinding on his cock and he grabbed my hair and pulled back so I was leaning back on his chest. That was when it got interesting.

He continued to fuck me as he whistled. The next thing I knew there was a a pretty blond lapping at my cunt were David's cock was sliding in and out of me. I started to try and get up and push the other girl away but David held me still. He whispered in my ear that if I didn't behave he would tie me to his bed and the girl would fuck me with a 10 strap on. I was scared but couldn't help it and I started to cum hard. They both continued at my pulsing cunt not missing a beet. When I started to recover I realized that David was holding me and stroking me like a small child and the nameless and faceless blond was at his feet resting. That is when he placed a black leather collar around my neck and told me what it was to be collared.

MissAli
MissAli
1 Followers