Discovery & Addiction

Story Info
She succumbs to his experience.
2k words
4.4
51.6k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading this story, please feedback, it helps and encourages me to write more.

"I'm sorry baby but the rescue truck isn't going to be able to get to us for at least 45mins, so its probably going to be about an hour and a half till we get back, are you going to be ok with my brother till then?" Sebastian's voice could barely be heard above the roar of the traffic speeding past him along the wet carriageways.

It was their last summer holidays before University, Sebastian's father, Robert, had insisted that Sebastian put in a summers worth of work with his law firm before he paid anything towards his University costs. Cassy who was hoping to study History at university, also worked for Robert as a part time job secretary in the admin department, it paid more than anything at the supermarket or any of the local bars so Cassy had jumped at the chance. As Robert and his business was 40miles from their home town Sebastian had moved back in with his father for the summer, Cassy also stayed for most of the week, with it being closer to work and to spend as much time with Sebastian for their last summer together.

"I'll be fine Seb," she lied, she felt very uncomfortable around Sebastian's brother Alexander and his friends, but the alternative was to go back to the house with his dad and he kind of gave her the creeps. "Just keep me posted and try to stay out of the rain."

"Ok baby, pass the message onto Alex will you. Tell him he has to look after you."

"Ok I will, bye" She hung up her mobile

Sebastian had left 20 minutes ago, one of Alexander's friends had just taken delivery of a 2-seater classic ford mustang and Sebastian had been eager to try it out for size.

"A little trouble I hear?" Alexander sat himself down on the sofa next to her

"The car broke down, they have to wait for a rescue truck, and it's going to take a while." Alexander was the only sibling of Sebastian's that Cassy had met, and that was only once before. He was the black sheep of the family.

Their father was a lawyer and was in partnership in a very prestigious law firm. Their eldest brother, Christian, was also a lawyer working in the Edinburgh office of the same firm. Samantha, the only daughter, also followed the family tradition, but after getting her qualifications she had moved to a firm in New York, where she had met and settled down with her fiancé.

Sebastian was the youngest at 18, he had decided to follow his mother's field, she was a midwife, and Sebastian was going to Kings College London to study to be a doctor. Alexander was the second oldest, and although being the most naturally cleaver and talented he had found academia boring and had instead decided to devote his life to his one true passion, music.

Alexander's apartment, paid entirely for by his father, should have been stunning, but despite a hired cleaner it looked shabby and run down. Alexander didn't seem to care.

"It looks like I'm entertaining you for a while then. Hey guys" he shouted to the remaining two men crowded round the playstation, "We've got to look after little Cassy for a while."

A few murmurs filtered back but they were far too engrossed in their little competition.

Alexander moved a little closer to her. Trying not to look as nervous as she felt Cassy idly picked at the label on her beer bottle. Alexander's dark wavy hair was unkempt and fell just below his shoulders. He had a slighter frame than the other Harding men and didn't stand as tall, his eyes, in contrast to his hair, were blue and hid a madness within. The stubble on his face was several days old and exhibited its inability to grow in anything other than patchy. He smelt of cigarettes and alcohol, and Cassy thought, maybe even something else.

"So tell me" he put his arm on the back of the sofa behind her head "What's your plans for the future? Seb tells me you are going to study history"

"Yes" she nodded in reply

"And your not following our little Seb to London?"

"No, I'm hoping to go to Exeter, it should only be a few hours away by train."

Alexander brushed away a few strands of black hair that had escaped her ponytail; in response her picking at the rapidly disappearing label became more furious. "Ahh, so not so far away, I've played a number of gigs at the union there, we'll have to go out."

'There's no way I'm introducing you to ANY of my new friends', Cassy though to herself

She nodded in reply to his question. Again he moved in closer

"Do you think you'll both stay faithful? University is full of temptations."

"We've decided to give it a try and see what happens, I'd never cheat on Seb."

"Is Seb your first boyfriend?" His manner was almost cheeky.

She wanted to scream back at him that it was none of his business and push him away. But she was too shy and she felt so intimidated.

Instead she tried for an indignant "No".

Taking the empty and label-less bottle from her hands he placed it on the floor.

"Is he the only person you've ever slept with?"

This time she did try to get up off the sofa, but he had anticipated it and pulled her gently back. He pinned her left arm between his body and hers and tightly gripped her right firmly above her head.

"Hey, there's no need to go" he said, "We're only having a nice conversation."

"Let me go" she squirmed.

"Shh", he whispered in her ear "If you make too much noise they may want to join in too." He gestured towards his friends at the playstation.

Something in her stomach somersaulted and she almost wanted to run to the bathroom to vomit.

"Is he the only person you've ever fucked?" he repeated the question, whispering it into her ear.

She nodded. He ran his free hand from her face down to the cup of her breast. She was always very plain in her wardrobe, wearing loose fitting jeans and t-shirts. "Well," he muttered, "Look what's been hiding under here" he squeezed it gently. Despite the fact she baulked at his touch she had to stifle a gasp.

"I bet you are hot as hell under these lifeless clothes, I bet Seb is very pleased. Do you please him? Does he please you?"

Again she began to struggle, but he held her firm.

"Now come on" he teased "Answer my question, does he make you cum?"

She sat silent

"Ahh, or is it that you pretend that he does." She turned away from him, confirming his suspicion. "But you know what it feels like, you've done it to yourself, you naughty little girl" No one had asked her intimate questions of any sort before, and he seemed to know the right questions to ask. Despite the fear she could feel a tingling on the depths of her groin.

His hand had found its way to the bottom of her T-shirt and was weaving its way underneath.

"Don't be ashamed, you and Seb are only young, he's not expected to know how to pleasure a woman's body. Let me give you an insight."

She felt his hand lift her bra and began to massage her breasts. As he rubbed his thumb over her nipple he leant in and kissed her on the neck, the nipple hardened, she gasped and he nibbled on her neck further. She tried to squirm away from his touch but there was nowhere to go. His attention moved to her other breast and again she gasped in response. She couldn't deny the fire he was gently stoking.

"Mmm, Cassy, you are so soft and sweet," he murmured into her neck. "Don't fight it my little princess, relax for me, show me what you are capable of." She turned away from him and screwed her eyes against the tears that were welling.

He began unfastening her belt, rubbing his hands over her jeans between her legs. She desperately fought the urge to press herself against his hands, still hoping that if she showed little interest he would stop. But he didn't, as he opened the button and the zip he heard her breath tremble when his hands touched her skin. Fortunately for him her jeans were loose enough to slide his hand in easily. First his fingers found her clit, beneath the velvety soft folds that sheltered it, it was a shy as she was and responded to the same gentle touch as her.

Cassy became less and less aware of her surroundings as her world began to centre around his hand. Sure, her and Seb had touched each other many times, but she couldn't work out why this was so much more arousing. The whole time Alexander nuzzled into her neck, he breathed in everything about her, with each breath he could almost feel what she felt.

Delving further he reached her opening, lazily he ran his fingers around it, she was already wet and waiting for him. Gently he placed the tip of one finger, then another to the opening and pushed them inside a fraction. This time what left her lips was more of a moan.

"Oh god, please Alex" she begged

"Please what?" he asked in reply. She didn't know, was it please stop or please more?

He gave her more, pushing himself into her as much as possible, this time she groaned fully and pushed herself towards him, trying to get as much of his fingers inside her.

With his thumb gently massaging her clit and his fingers buried deep within her he began to set a rhythm, increasing slowly, until he found the right pace for her, as he did she began to moan and move with him, her breath becoming more ragged, her face now pushing into his at her neck.

The orgasm was growing in the pit of her stomach, she could feel it growing as he increased his pace. She began to move with him, trying to force him faster, to bring her climax to the surface, but he kept his rhythm, adamant that she not cum until he was ready.

Her whole body now shuddered with an electricity she had never felt before, her nerve endings were on fire.

Once he was satisfied she had reached the brink he allowed her the release. In one passionate explosive moment of oblivion she came; she cried out, her body tensing as she did, she felt as if she were a firework, furiously exploding until it was spent with a wave of ecstasy flowing over and through her body.

Slowly the fire diminished, she felt a pang of loss as he removed his hand from between her legs. Alexander pulled down her T-shirt to cover her sins.

He kissed her on the top of her head.

"Thank you princess," he whispered, "You are indeed a rare treat. The bathroom is down the corridor, first room on the right, and if you want a little lie down there is the spare bedroom next to it. And lets not tell Seb, it'll be our little secret." He wiped his hand dry in an item of clothing that lay on the sofa next to them and joined his friends at the playstation.

It took Cassy a minute more to come down from the high, and then she stumbled to the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror she was shocked at what she saw. Her face was red, smudged with tears, her ponytail was almost loose and she was grasping her open jeans to stop them from falling. She sank to the floor, unsure of what had happened, she had fantasised many time of what it would be like to have a man do that to her, but the reality was nothing like the fantasy. She felt dirty, she felt ashamed, she wasn't sure if she'd cheated on Sebastian, but she couldn't deny how incredible the experience had been and how she knew she wanted to orgasm like that again.