Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
He found out that he's a bit bigger than most guys.
1.7k words
4.22
161.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 years old and just out of high school. I wasn't a virgin, but I'd only been with one girl and she was a virgin that first time as well. I wasn't confident with girls and I didn't have a clue when it came to sex.

I was painfully shy and legitimately had no clue as to how I "measured up" to other guys my age. The sports I played were off-campus and whenever there were gym showers, I avoided them.

My sisters were long out of the house and it was just my mother and me living there. For about several months of the year, one of her friends, a woman I'll call the Teacher, would come to work in our town and stayed with us. At this point, she was 32 years old.

The Teacher was certainly attractive. I would often sneak peeks of her when she was headed to or from the shower. I never saw her naked, but I did see her in her panties several times. I had also taken to the opportunity to inspect her panties close up before.

During this particular spring week, the Teacher was staying with us but my mother had to go on a business trip for a few days, leaving the two of us together. Because I considered her hot, I was always shy around her and didn't say a whole lot, even though she was like an aunt to me.

One day while my mother was gone, I hopped into the shower. I had thought the Teacher was gone to work as well and after the shower, I went to my bedroom with just a towel on and turned on the stereo.

I got out the clothes I was going to wear and dropped my towel. That's when I looked up and realized the Teacher was standing in my doorway, staring at me. I hadn't heard her and I stood there, literally in shock.

It felt like I was a statue, standing naked in front of her for what felt like an eternity. The only real recollection of the moment I have is that her eyes were focused on my penis.

I finally snapped out of it, grabbed the towel and pushed the door shut. I heard her muble something like "sorry" when I did. I was completely horrified.

I quickly got dressed, slipped out of the house and stayed out until about 10 or so that night. The embarassment kept me away and I didn't want to deal with the situation. The Teacher's door was closed when I got home and I was relieved.

The next day some of the embarassment had passed but I was still edgy. I was on the couch watching TV when she got home, she asked if it was alright if she joined me and I said "sure."

We sat there in relative silence watching for quite a while. After much time had passed, she started talking during a commercial.

She proceeded to say that she didn't want to make me uncomfortable but wanted to tell me that she was really sorry for causing any embarassment by walking in on me. I was shy but told her I was sorry too. We watched a little more TV but I was a bit nervous too before I finally excused myself to go do some homework.

A little later, after I'd been up in my room studying a while, there was a knock on my door. She came in and said she wanted to let me know again how sorry she was for what happened and then she said, "can I ask you a question?"

I was really shy at this point, laying on my bed while she was standing there, but I just nodded my head.

"Are you a virgin," the Teacher asked.

I was a little shocked, I guess. I stammered something about not being one but that there'd only be two times with one girl.

"Was she a virgin too?" the Teacher followed up. And I told her she was.

"That explains it," the Teacher said.

Instinctively, I asked her what she meant by that.

As she sat down on the end of my bed, she started to explain.

"She never said anything...about your size, did she?"

Now my heart was pounding and I just shook my head no. And that's when my eyes started to open.

"Well, when I saw you were embarassed, I felt really bad because honestly, there's absolutely no reason for you to be," the Teacher continued. "But since you were a virgin and she was a virgin, there was no real way for you to know that. was there? The truth is, your penis is actually quite big."

I was completely taken aback and didn't know how to respond. She started laughing and said it was ok, that she just wanted me to know that I had nothing to be ashamed of. She punctuated the statement by saying that almost all full-grown men would be exceptionally proud if they had what I have between my legs.

My pulse was racing, my breathing was shallow, but she deftly moved the conversation along.

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

I still couldn't really talk and just nodded my head.

"You've seen me in my panties, haven't you?"

Again I nodded.

"I've caught you watching before. I even caught you looking at my panties when you thought I wasn't around."

Now I was freaking out. And I was growing hard. I shifted so that I was sitting up more.

"Do you want to see what panties I'm wearing now?" the Teacher asked. It felt like a gasp, but I finally said yes.

She stood up, unbuttoned and took off her shirt, revealing firm breasts held in a lacy black bra. Then she unzipped her skirt, it slid off and I realized she wasn't wearing panties.

"I guess I forgot to wear any," the Teacher laughed as I stared at the landing strip she had meticulously shaved.

The next words I'll never forget in my life. It was the first time a female had referred to my penis this way. It wouldn't be the last.

"Can I see your cock again," she asked. Speechless again, I just nodded. She sat next to me and before I really made a move, she started sliding my track pants off.

I was completely hard at this point and it caught on the band of my pants. When she pulled them down, it sprang out and her face was close enough that it hit her as it did. She laughed again.

I was rigid, my cock was too. She moved her head around and looked at it, close and far. She used words like magnificent and huge before she finally asked, "have you ever had a blow job?"

I shook my head no.

She moved her mouth closer, until she eventually started licking. True to my near-virgin form, I came in about 10 seconds flat, shooting cum everywhere, even on her face since her mouth wasn't even on it yet.

She got up grabbed her shirt and wiped the cum off of herself. Then she looked at me and asked if I wanted to see her breasts. I had regained my breath some and said that I did.

She stood there before me completely naked and asked if I liked what I saw, to which I could again only say yes.

She sat down again and reached for my cock. I had just cum but it never really lost its hardness. She started rubbing my cock with one hand and her breast with the other. She moved her mouth down and for the first time, put my cock inside it.

I was almost as hard as I was when I came when she sat up and asked a question. Once again her language kind of shocked me -- "Do you want to fuck me?" I nodded.

Out of nowhere, she had a condom and expertly removed it. She rolled it down on my shaft and straddled my hips. She rubbed my cock head back and forth along her slit before easing it inside.

Very slowly she lowered herself onto me, inching off and on in between lowering herself more. She was holding the base and worked about halfway down before completely sitting on it and letting out a gasp off her own.

She rocked up and down my cock for a little bit and I grabbed her legs. When I did, she looked me in the eyes and asked if I was going to cum again. I said yes.

Very quickly she squeezed the base of my cock. It was almost painful, but I didn't need to cum right away anymore. She raised herself off of me and told me to get up, which I did.

She kneeled down on the bed and told me to get behind her. As I did, she reached between my legs and guided my cock inside. When the head was just in, she told me to push it all in at once and I did. She moaned.

She then told me to pull it out so that just the head was in and to push it all the way back in. I did. Then she told me to grab her hips and fuck her just like that, using nearly all of my length, so I did.

About 20 strokes later it was over and she was screaming. I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock as I came too.

She got off the bed, reached over and removed the condom from my cock. She took it in her mouth for just a moment, swirling her tongue around while I finished cumming and cleaning it off.

She said she had to grab something but that I could get dressed and she'd be right back. I was sitting there in a daze when she handed me a pair of her panties and said she'd been wearing them before she came into the room.

She asked if I could feel that the crotch was wet and I told her I could. She said that just thinking about my cock had made her wet and that meant she was turned on.

She said we had to keep this our little secret and I definitely agreed. She told me I could keep the panties as a souvineer.

"You have a great cock," the Teacher said. "You should never be ashamed to show it to anyone. In fact, you should show it to as many girls as you can. They'll like it."