Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
She is taken even further.
1.4k words
4.04
19.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissAli
MissAli
1 Followers

It had been 3 months since that fateful night when I met Master David and his wife Rose. A lot of things in my life have changed since then. As I showered and prepared myself for my visit to Master I had to admit that I was nervous.

Rose had called me at work this morning and left a message with my assistant that said to be home and ready at 8:00. I new that "home" meant his house and "ready" meant I was to give myself an enema, shower with rose scented soaps, remove all body hair, do my hair, make-up and dress as he has instructed me to. I always feel so sexy when I look in the mirror when I am ready to go to my Master. My long red hair falling down my bare back and framing my face. The cat-like, green eyes that look back at me. The matching black leather collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and belt in direct contrast to my creamy white skin. Just reading the message my pulse had picked up and I started to get flushed.

At 5:00 I rushed out of work and headed to my place. By 7:30 I was heading out the door with my trench coat wrapped around me. When I pulled up to Master's house I slipped out of the trench coat checked my make-up before I got out of the car. Just walking the 12 feet from my car to the front door with my breasts swaying freely for all to see made my pussy so wet I could feel a little leek out on to my thighs.

Rose greeted my at the door with a deep kiss. She wore the same collar, cuffs and belt as me but with her California tan and blond hair they look very different on her. She then grabbed my hand and walked with me to the game room and told me that Master had a surprise for me. As we entered the game room I noticed 5 other people joined Master David. The first of which was man in his mid 40's who wore tight black jeans and a snug black tee shirt. Then there were 2 identical young blond men in matching black leather collars and cock rings who had to be in there mid twenties. Standing between the twins was an elegant woman in black halter dress. And final there was a young woman who looked to be about 21 kneeling on the floor by the bar.

The word "run" ran through my head but I went to my Master, got down on my knees to kiss his feet.

"Go stand at the edge of the pool table and lay forward so my friends can insect you." Was Masters command. I did as he said and the twins in the cock rings, the girl in the thong and rose were told to do the same.

Master and his friends took their time poking, prodding, grabbing and exploring our bodies. We were left on the pool table as they went to the bar and got a drink. We could hear the murmur of their conversation but could not make it out. Then the man in black approached the girl in the thong. She had taken the spot on the table to my right so I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Meg are you sure this is what you want? Once we start there is no going back. You will be mine and do as I say at all times with out fail. Are you ready for that?" He asked her in a voice that said he meant what he said.

"Yes Zuse." Meg murmured. At that Zuse took the 8 ball that was still on the table, held it to her mouth for a kiss before removing her thong and slipping the ball into her pussy. The look on her face as it went in was shock mixed with enjoyment. Rose gasped which got a sharp look from Zuse. He walked around the table and grabbed her hair, pulling her back roughly.

"What was that Rose? Were you going to say something?" he asked gruffly. Then he pushed her back to the table. "Here is some thing for you to think about before you open that pretty little mouth of yours again slut!" He told her as he took the 2 ball and shoved it in her pussy. I closed my eyes as he spit on the tight opening of her ass so I wouldn't see what he planned to do next.

"Now I am going to put this but plug in that tight ass of yours bitch. It and the ball had better stay right wear I put them." He demanded.

"Oh look Zuse this one doesn't want watch." The female voice sang as fingernails ran across my back. An image of the woman in the dress flashed through my head.

"Then make her watch Rapture!" Zuse said gruffly. At that she grabbed my hair and yanked back so I was standing and watching as Zuse rammed the but plug in to Rose's ass over and over again. She started moaning were I was sure she would cry. Master David was not fond of anal play so beyond a finger or tong I had no idea what it would feel like. Suddenly I felt Rapture's fingers on my clit. A moan escaped my throat and I was shoved back down to the table. At that Zuse gave the plug a final shove and swatted Rose's ass.

"You still detest anal David don't you?" Zuse said with a hint of laughter in his voice." Tell me have you even had this little piece of ass yet?" he asked Master David as I felt his hand caress my right ass check.

"Hell Zuse, why do you think I have you over here tonight?" Master said flippantly. At that Zuse spread my ass cheeks and spit on my little brown star. My hart was pounding in my chest as he started to massage it.

"Relax little one. I won't impale you until you are ready." He whispered in my ear. As I started to relax his thumb sank in and to my surprise felt almost orgasmic. He quickly replaced it with a finger and before I knew it he had added another. As he continued to work my ass he told Meg to remove his pants and suck him tell he was nice and wet. From the slurping sounds she was getting him very wet and I knew the wetter he was the better. Before I knew it the head of his cock was probing around my ass. I held my breath and prepared for what was going to happen.

"Breath and relax or it will hurt more than necessary." Zuse said as he continued to try to enter my virgin ass. I tried to do as he said and it helped, a little. He took his time as he entered me and it seemed to take forever before he was fully in me. As we sat there I herd a moan to my left and saw that Rapture had taken her twins to the couch and was holding ones head to her breast while she held the other ones head to her crotch. Her dress was in a pile on the ground not far from them. Master called Rose to him and told her to please him. I couldn't see them from were I was but knew she would eagerly take his cock in her hungry mouth.

"Meg get below us and eat and finger her cunt while I fuck her ass." Zuse commanded as he slowly started to slide in and out of my ever-stretching anus. Meg had obviously been with other girls because she knew exactly what to do. Zuse made me beg to be fucked harder and faster and eventually beg to cum. He aloud me to cum and then he shot his load allover Meg's face.

That night I was fucked by Rapture who used a 10 inch strap on, double penetrated by the twins and was in a 3 some with Rose and Meg. By the time every one collapsed to the floor the sun was coming up. Master sent Rose and I to the bedroom to clean up. As she and I lay in each other's arms waiting for Master David we heard every one leave. I drifted off to sleep I felt master come in and slip between us in bed. That night at dinner Master David told me I had pleased him and it was time for me to give up my apartment and move in to his house.

MissAli
MissAli
1 Followers