Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim's confession she was a porn star continues.
6k words
4.44
77k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

This story was originally mis-posted by Literotica as 'scovery Ch. 03." This posting corrects the misspelling they injected in the title. As with so many stories with chapters, please read the previous chapters to understand this and subsequent sections. This story has four chapters; all chapters will post here within a few days of each other. Thanks to my editor. Enjoy. Please vote.

*

Kim said, "When I started with Jake, I wasn't sure I could keep doing the films -- and later the photo shoots for magazines likeGalaxy, personal appearances to promote the videos, and trying to appear at the right parties. I was sexually liberated, but all that went on was a test of just how liberal I was. I actually felt exhilaration at getting out of my comfort zone with the sex and porn. After that first movie, I also found I'd created a separation in my mind -- a separation between sex, love, and a relationship. In any situation, I felt that I could take any one, two, or three of those choices; they were independent of each other."

I asked in a curious voice, "Can you explain that?"

She said, "The movies were all about sex -- only about sex. I didn't feel I was violating the rules of any relationship -- past, present, or future. I liked Tommy G and Eddie and later other guys I appeared with, but there was no love. It was sex -- sex for fun, sex for work, and sex for money. At the time, it was no big deal; it was just something I did to earn money I desperately needed for college. As I earned the money, my goals rose; I wanted to save for the longer term -- all the things girls eventually like: a little home, kids, and of course of a loving husband. The sex was just something I did to be better prepared for all that."

Kim checked with me to see how I'd accepted her philosophy. I nodded both acceptance and an urge for her to continue. She went on, "Later, as I got to know Jake we had a sort of love relationship. I knew it wasn't as deep as it could be. He wasn't the kind to make long-term commitments. So we had something between 'like' and 'love,' but no relationship although we lived together. I didn't have a serious relationship until you came into my life. I didn't have love until you came into my life." She looked at me to see whether I was satisfied with her answer. She still acted tentative and unsure of how I was reacting to her new openness about this part of her life.

I asked, "So, our relationship is where all three came back together?"

Kim nodded

I said, "I'm glad I provided that unity for you. I wish I'd appeared more ... accepting way back then. This wouldn't have hit me so hard." I thought for a moment and added, "Just talking to you, like this, makes things better. Besides, you know I've always liked sexy stories -- our 'dirty talk' and stories. Now I find I like them even better if they're about you." I stroked Kim's abdomen just above the curls of her pubic hair.

Kim accepted my comments and said, "Come up to the bedroom. The family room is nice, but if someone comes to the side door we're rather exposed."

"I thought you said you liked being an exhibitionist."

Kim grinned, shrugged, and we ended up not moving as we lay in each other's arms in the warm sunlight streaming in one of the windows. Our hands wandered all over each other. She said, "OK, let's stay here, but don't say I didn't warn you if someone rings the doorbell. And, I'll tell you a story along these lines."

I nodded as I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and felt the nipple harden.

She started with another story; "Jake and I became lovers pretty soon after we met, and I didCunt Divers. I moved in with him; he had a really large condo as his bachelor pad. Although he was pretty conservative in his thinking, he said he liked the 'flash' and pizzazz I added to his life and image. He told me I bought out the best in him."

"You kept going to school?"

"Oh yes that was part of the deal. Jake paid for my tuition and books, and he was my room and board. He also bought me many nice clothes -- clothes that were chic and expensive. When my old heap of a car died, he also got me a used Porsche -- red, of course, to match my hair. He told me he loved to see me driving around the city with the top down and my hair streaming out behind me. I drove fast and carefree in those days; never got stopped though. In any case, I became a kept woman. The result was that the money I made for doing his films and appearances mostly went straight into my own bank account. I spent very little."

Kim continued, "Jake and I went to parties a lot -- some lasted all weekend. Many of the people there were in the adult entertainment business. I met some of the 'names' in the business back then, although some of them had retired: Linda Lovelace, Marilyn Chambers, Harry Reems, John Holmes, Kay Coleman, and Peter North, to name a few. Most of the parties were open. If you heard about one, you just went; in those days, it didn't matter who was having one, you just went and mixed, and drank, and did drugs."

"Did you?"

"I tried the stuff people seemed to be passing around at the time, but I didn't want a habit, and I certainly didn't want to do anything that took the edge off getting my degree. Because I had to work, I knew I'd have to extend beyond four years, I just wasn't sure how long it'd take me to get my degree and I certainly didn't need any major diversions. Moreover, I hated the idea of spending money on that stuff; it was expensive. Heck, I didn't even want to buy cigarettes, why would I sign-up for an even more expensive addiction. Work and study: that was me; you know how goal-directed I am."

"So?" I queried; my eagerness obvious in the tone of my voice.

"So, Jake and I partied a lot on weekends, and all either of us did was get tipsy from drinking too much. I didn't even do that too much. Jake wanted me to breakout of porn and get into real acting; so he kept trying to help my career cross over. My heart wasn't in it, however. It wasn't that I loved doing the adult films; it was that I just couldn't see myself as a real actress -- you know, doing dramatic roles and all the Hollywood things. During the week I went to classes, studied, and mostly did the movies or photo shoots; weekends I'd do parties and promotions. During one of the early films, I said something about being an exhibitionist. Jake liked that idea. He started to set up situations, particularly at the parties we'd go to, where I'd flash someone."

"Details woman!" I grinned at her. She stroked my thigh and smiled. I swirled my finger through her pubic hair, still damp from my cunnilingus.

"Well, I got so I almost never wore underwear and I liked short skirts. It became part of my image, plus the combination was a winner. I would always flash someone sitting down or do a 'Sharon Stone' crossing my legs. If there were a staircase in the house, I'd sit on a step about eye level and get a little too relaxed." Kim grinned widely at me and spread her legs slightly.

"No doubt, you were very entertaining," I told her.

"Oh that was when I started to learn how to say 'No' in a hundred different ways. I could watch people's reactions when they saw the 'real' me." Kim laughed. "Eye balls would bulge and pop. Sometimes, I could see cocks bulge in guys' slacks. Jake liked to position himself where he could see people's reactions too; it was one of the ways he got excited."

"Women?"

"Yeah, girls would look too. Some would try to catch my eye and indicate I was 'showing.' I'd often wink at them, to let them know that I knew what I was doing. A few would join me and we'd have a wild laugh at the reactions we'd cause." Kim paused and said, "We did more than that, however."

"I'm all ears."

"Sometimes, I'd go off to fuck someone like Jake or Tommy G or Eddie. We'd purposefully pick a place where we'd 'accidentally' be discovered. That was fun. Some guys would watch, others would just turnaround and leave after getting an eye full. We used some of the same tricks we did in the movies so I was totally exposed as I got boned. One time Eddie was pumping me in Will Barnett's garage on the hood of his new Mercedes -- you know him, he was in many movies in the 90's with Nicholas Cage. Will had been showing people his new car all evening; when he came out with another guest he wanted to impress, I was naked and lying back on the hood of the Mercedes screaming that I was cuming as Eddie pumped into me. I made a lasting impression." Kim burst out laughing at her recall of the scene.

"Did you get invited back?" I asked.

"Hell, yes. Will told me that was the best use he'd ever seen for a new Mercedes. He was one of the guys that stayed and watched as I rode through my climax. I fucked him later too, but not that night. That might have actually been the closest I got to doing a legitimate film." She laughed again.

Ah, an opening to get some of my questions answered. I asked, "So, you were pretty 'open' sexually? Promiscuous?" I asked tentatively, as though I was only suggesting the word.

Kim thought for a moment. "I was uneven. If you don't count the movies I was in, the first couple of years in LA I was only with a few guys. I rarely did something as I did with Will Barnett -- just fuck a guy because I wanted to: no emotion, just lust, and notch in my gun, so to speak." She was quiet for a moment and then spoke, "But then I got swept up in the 'porn queen' thing. 'Sue Cexy' started to become a real attraction and the movies started to sell, particularly on the west coast. I became a celebrity of sorts. I loosened up even further about having indiscriminate sex, plus things changed personally."

"How's that?"

"Jake got tired of me after a couple of years, I guess; or I got tired of him and it bugged him. Anyway, we decided to split. We were still friendly, but he wanted me to move out so he could bring in one of the new, younger girls. He sold what he called my 'contract' to another adult filmmaker named Steve Sparks, and we both made some money in the transfer. I liked Sparks, and to cement the deal I fucked his brains out one night. He said he loved me, and so we became an item: even wider circle of friends, even more parties, new faces, different place to come home to, plus I made even more money. Sparky had better connections -- particularly with distributors in the east and in Europe. Jake gave me the clothes and the Porsche he'd bought me too. I moved in with Sparks, and as with Jake, he paid for everything. The money I earned just went in the bank."

Kim continued, "Sparks, that's what we all called him, expected I would entertain his more important 'clients' and friends. That meant I'd fuck them, or at least put on a show for them. He had a huge nightclub too, and I headlined the place for two years." I'm not proud of how I behaved in those years; I showed no restraint for a while."

"What stopped you, or did you stop?"

Kim smiled and then laughed. "A little over a year in with Sparks, I got an STD. Thank God it wasn't AIDS; we didn't even think about that kind of stuff then. I got syphilis. I caught it early so there were no complications, and the penicillin cured it completely, but it was a wake-up call. Hell, the whole industry was having a wake-up call about then anyway because people were just waking up to the fact that AIDS wasn't just something that happened to gay guys that didn't use condoms. The porn star, John Holmes, who I met at some of the parties I went to, got AIDS and died. That news went through the industry like wild fire. Production almost stopped around the world. No one would work without condoms. Things changed a lot really fast."

"And you changed?"

Kim blushed and said, "Mostly, yes. I became more stringent in my old policy about condoms. I also found out I had some backbone and could be a leader that could make things happen. I made Sparks go monogamous; although we had one exception I'll tell you about some time. You'd have thought I'd cut his balls off. I again insisted everyone in my films get tested before filming, and that we all remain 'pure' during our shooting schedule. It was common sense. We got a good reputation in the industry because of some of the things I insisted on."

"Good for you," I said. "What about your films?"

Kim picked up the thread again, "Well, I'd made about fifteen or twenty films with Jake over the two years with him, plus done some photo shoots for men's magazines. It was also where I learned to act and go through the standard porno movie sequence with some creativity and grace, if I say so myself. I learned to vary the format, and it paid off."

"Explain that?" I suggested.

"I watched at least a hundred adult films my first year with Jake. If I were going to work in the industry, I wanted to know what made some films good and what made a clunker. I took notes on every film I watched: acting style, vocabulary, scenes, motions, facial expressions, interactions between characters, character development, film angles, on and on. I actually taught Jake a lot too, and later Sparks. I brought all that into what I did on film. I was sort of self taught, although I did take a couple of cinematography classes at UCLA as part of my degree."

Kim paused and went on, "I made about forty films with Sparks over the next four years. We were more efficient. I got a feel for the administrative side of the business too, and even helped out there. Sparks often used a distributor calledSinfilm, and I spent a lot of time learning that side of the business too because the head of it was a buddy of Sparks. Through some of their advice, I honed my acting skills and then figured out how Sparks could make more money by tying into the distribution channels better."

Kim paused to see whether I was still interested. I was. She went on, "I saved the company a pile of money in the three years I worked with Sparks. He was generous with me in return; I got bonuses for my help. My first year with him I made two hundred thousand -- more the next two years. I spent some of that money after that year taking care of my parents. Later, I had to spend some when I moved back to this area -- before you and I moved in together. The rest became money you and I spent on this house or that's funding the kids' college education."

"Did you tell your parents what you did?"

Kim sort of winced. "No. I told them I had a good job and that I'd won some money in the state lottery. It was one of my more convincing acts." She thought for a moment and added, "To tell the truth, there were so destitute in those days, I could have been doing anything and they would have been happy so long as I helped them out. We kept things at the 'plausible deniability' level, or what the military calls 'don't ask, don't tell.'"

I asked another question that I'd worried about, "Just to jump ahead, how did you stop? Did you know you were going to stop -- to resign? Why'd you want to leave the money tree?"

"Oh, yes. I told Jake, and later Sparks that as soon as I graduated I was quitting the business and going back east to a 'straight' job and a 'straight' life. My college education was covered many times over, and that's why I was there in LA. I really planned ahead when I started to save every penny. I don't think they always believed me. Sparks would laugh at me when I'd remind him."

"Did he let you go that easily? Weren't you a money tree for Sparks?" As I asked, I still wondered why I'd never asked Kim about the source for all the money she'd managed to produce during our marriage. It was just there when we married, and I accepted that.

"Ha," Kim laughed. "A girl's prime years in the adult industry are eighteen to twenty-five. Believe it or not, after that she starts to become a drag on the market. Wrinkles and age spots start showing up, especially on your hands at first, then on your face. Your skin starts to sag in places, and cellulite forms. If you've been in the industry all those years, you become a shopworn commodity -- too many people know your face and it's boring. As you get older, you need to resort to other avenues to make money -- like prostitution. In the movies and clubs, guys want something new -- and younger. New girls come along and displace the older ones. Your value drops and so do your earnings. I got out just in time."

I asked, "Another question, probably obvious for a guy, but did you compare me to all the guys you'd had around you in your movies and all?"

Kim gave me a long glance, then responded, "Yes and no; and by way of answering that let me ask you, did you compare me to your previous dates?"

I said, "Sort of. You were nicer, hotter, independent, more social, and outgoing, and had an ambitious streak in you that I knew would help hold things together if anything ever happened to me. As for the sex, it was just different from the other girls I was intimate with."

Kim smiled, "That'd about be my answer too. You were different, but it wasn't good or bad -- just different, like the way Tommy G and Eddie were different." She paused and added, "One very important difference, however, ... I was and am madly in love with you, and that makes all the difference in the world; no comparison."

My stomach burbled loudly at just that instant. Kim rubbed one hand over it and said with a touch of humor, "Is someone telling me it's time for lunch?"

I responded, "Yea, I guess so, but I want to hear more about all this later, plus I've still got ten thousand questions."

*

Kim pranced upstairs naked and came back a minute later with our robes. We left the piles of our clothing in the family room and went to the kitchen. Kim started to prepare sandwiches while I sat at the kitchen counter thinking lewd thoughts about my own wife.

As she worked, Kim again said to me, "You should know I feel awkward telling you about my crazy past -- particularly when it's so far behind me now. I'll answer your questions, but I want to know that this isn't hurting our marriage and our future together." She stopped and put both hands on the counter and faced me.

I looked Kim in the eye and said, "I swear to you that what you're sharing won't hurt our marriage. I still feel miffed that you didn't think you could tell me somewhere along the line. It's like a major chunk of the intimacy between us has been missing, and I just realized it. Now that hurts but I'll get over it. I don't plan to let that ruin our future together; there is, however, some rebuilding we need to do. We need to talk more about what secrets we hold."

Kim studied me and then curtly nodded her head. She went back to fixing lunch. Over her shoulder, she said, "Sins of omission are sometimes the worst ones. I promise you I'll be completely open about my past." She turned back to me to be sure I understood her vow. I did.

As she often did, Kim stood while she ate her sandwich. "Ask me your questions," She said. I had a hard time thinking of my questions as the front of her robe flipped open periodically, giving me an intimate view of Kim's pubic area.

After a moment, I thought and asked cautiously, not sure if I wanted the answer, "So there was no prostitution involved?"

"Nope. Nada. Except of course, I was a kept woman for almost six years and expected to be 'open' with my sexual favors as part of the deal. I guess it depends on how you define it. I didn't make money turning tricks, if that's what you meant. I'd been raised to think sex should be fun; I was having fun; ergo, the sex was OK. With Jake it was just with him, the guys and gals in the movies, and we had one special friend we had threesomes with occasionally. With Sparks, as I told you, he wanted me to 'entertain' his friends and associates. As long as things didn't get too kinky, something I managed pretty well, I had a good time and enjoyed it. I had only one big worry as those years went by."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers
12