Discovery Ch. 12

Story Info
A colorful meeting.
3.4k words
4.51
33k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers

The next three months were very exciting. We met regularly with Matt and Lisa, Dick and Nina, Bryan and Debra, and even Alex and Mary. But the most exciting were family get-togethers. Of course there were the normal family functions of birthdays, anniversaries, or just dinners out. Tim, Wanda, Jen, James, Betty, and I were always the last to leave or left together. We explored our friends, family, boundaries, and ourselves. We laughed, talked, and loved. We loved most of all. We loved our friends, our families, and especially each other. Except for a couple days of my allergies acting up and Jen having a summer cold, I don't think we missed a day of making love.

By the middle of September, we were all well established wife swappers. Jen and I had tried all sorts of new things and in our arrogance thought we were beyond surprises. Well guess what?

It was a Tuesday night, my birthday. We were having a party on the weekend for me and Jen's little sister, Sharon, but Jen decided she wanted to take me out for dinner. We went to Mindy's and they were packed. The hostess finally said she had a table for us. Following her to the table, a black man reached out and grabbed Jen's arm. Jen looked down and threw her arms around the man. She said hello and introduced him and his companion to me as Marvin a guy who was a year ahead of her in school and Bridgett a girl that was a year behind her.

She started to chat with them and the hostess started getting impatient. Marvin invited us to sit with them and Jen looked at me. I said sure and we sat down. The hostess seemed happy to have another table free. She took our drink order and told us she would bring them right over.

By the time we got our drinks, we were telling stories about high school days, laughing, and having a great time. Marvin kept reaching out to hold Jen's hand as he talked. We ordered dinner and another round of drinks. The drinks came and went before dinner arrived, so we ordered another. We didn't mind waiting for dinner. They were very busy and we were having a great time. Dinner arrived just in time to order another drink. We were getting a little buzzed. Dinner went very smoothly until I felt a foot rubbing against my knee. I looked up into Bridgett's smiling face. I excused myself to go to the men's room. Jen said she had to use the ladies room as well. Walking past the bar toward the restrooms I grabbed Jen's arm. I looked back to make sure we couldn't be seen from the table.

I told Jen that Bridgett had been rubbing her foot up my leg. Jen said it was probably accidental. I told her the knee was a little high for accidental and the rubbing was no accident. We went on to the restroom agreeing to meet before heading back to the table. When we came out, Jen said Marvin had been holding her hand a little more than just an old friend too. She wondered if they were hitting on us. I said I knew Bridgett was and asked her what she thought about it. She thought about it for just a second and said she had no objections unless I did. "Okay," I said "let's just see where it takes us."

We had been gone quite a while and apologized when we sat back down saying the drinks must have gotten to us. Marvin said we had better drink up because he had ordered more. I told him if we drank any more he might have to drive us home. He said that wouldn't be a problem and Bridgett could drive our car, so we wouldn't have to leave it. I said that was very nice of them and I guessed we would just enjoy the drinks.

By the time the drinks came, Marvin and Bridgett had finished dinner and now excused themselves to use the facilities. Jen and I finished our dinners and I asked Jen how far she wanted to take this. Before Marvin and Bridgett came back, she made it clear she would take it as far as they wanted to go. I asked Marvin if the offer to drive was still good and he said it was. I told him I wasn't ready for the evening to end but knew I shouldn't drive. Jen suggested if they drove us home, the least we could do was offer them a drink. Bridgett said she thought that sounded great.

We paid the dinner check, left a generous tip, and walked out to the parking lot. I gave my keys to Bridgett and showed her where the headlight switch was. As I was making sure she was familiar with things so she could drive the car, she suggested I should ride with her in case the two cars got separated so she wouldn't get lost. I told Jen about Bridgett's suggestion and Jen said that made sense and she would see me at home. We talked all the way to our house.

By the time we pulled into our drive, Bridgett was driving quite comfortably with one hand and had the other resting on my thigh just above my knee. Jen was just going in the house and was leading Marvin by the hand.

Jen made drinks as I gave Marvin and Bridgett a little tour of our house. Jen caught up with us at the master bedroom. She was having trouble carrying all four drinks, so Marvin reached out to give her a hand. She handed out the drinks just as Bridgett said she had always wanted a king sized bed and really liked ours. She said Marvin never gave her enough room in theirs.

Jen wasn't thinking clearly when she said, this one is even big enough for four people. Marvin gave her a look and Bridgett just came right out and asked her if she knew that from experience. I was trying to keep from choking on my drink.

"Well, actually, yes." Jen said looking right at Marvin.

Bridgett asked, "Would you mind if we tried? ..........The bed I mean. ........To see if there is room." She was in too deep and couldn't get out. Now everyone was looking at Bridgett laughing.

Jen bailed her out and said, "No, of course we wouldn't mind. Go ahead, lay down, and stretch out."

Bridgett climbed on the bed and her skirt rode up for a minute giving me a glimpse of lavender panties. She stretched out her five foot two inch slender frame and straightened her skirt. She patted the bed beside her and told Marvin to join her. Now he stretched out his six foot three inch muscular frame next to her, making a strange looking picture.

They both have light complexion. Marvin has green eyes that really stand out. Bridgett has a very pretty face with small features and bright shiny eyes. Bridgett told Marvin to move over and give her some room. He moved to the other side of the bed. Bridgett moved to the side as well. Marvin with his arm stretched out could reach her. Bridgett said to Jen that she thought this might give her some safety zone. Jen laughed and told Bridgett it did that or provided plenty of play space as well. Bridgett laughed and said, "You mean except when there are more people."

Jen said, "No, there is still plenty of room if your close friends."

Marvin said, "We're close friends, aren't we?"

Jen said, "Yes, Marvin, but we've never been that close."

I tried to get into the conversation by laughing and saying, "Besides it still gets crowded if your all dressed."

Marvin looked over at Bridgett. Without a word or a signal that I could detect, they both stood up and began to undress. Jen and I stood by dumb founded for a minute. When Marvin was down to boxers and Bridgett was in her matching lavender bra and panties, they stopped and looked at us. Bridgett said "I thought you said it was big enough for four."

Jen and I started getting undressed. As we got to our underwear, Bridgett removed her bra to reveal very nice full breasts. Jen was removing her bra and I pulled down my jockeys. Bridgett and Jen both turned with their backs to the guys and pulled their panties down. When they turned around I saw that Bridgett had her pussy hair shaved clean. Marvin was staring at Jen and I swear his tongue was hanging out. As Marvin stripped down his boxers, he revealed the largest cock I have ever seen anywhere, including porn movies. His cock was a couple inches longer than Tim's and as big around as a beer can. I looked over at Jen and now her tongue was hanging out.

Marvin and Bridgett climbed back onto the bed. The only open space was between them. I took Jen's hand and we climbed over the foot of the bed and up between them. We all stretched out and I said, "See, there is plenty of room."

Jen kind of chuckled and said, "Yes, as long as Marvin doesn't get excited."

Marvin chuckled and said it was too late for that. I looked over and sure enough he was rising to the occasion. I looked over at Bridgett and said, "You're so small, how can you possibly accommodate him?"

Bridgett said it had taken them a long time and a previous marriage by each before they got together and one reason was her fear of his size. She said with practice and persistence now it's no problem, except he says he doesn't get enough practice. I told her that was a problem a lot of men shared. She said she had noticed I didn't include myself in that. I told her that I could always use more, but that frankly since Jen and I had started having sex with other people, I was getting plenty of practice.

Bridgett said she and Marvin had talked about swinging but had not known how they would be able to find the right people. All at once, we noticed that there was no conversation from the other side of the king sized bed.

I looked back over my shoulder to find, Marvin with his face buried between my wife's breasts. Jen for her part had both hands on Marvin's massive cock stroking it. Bridgett said she couldn't see. I rolled over her, letting my cock scrape the crevice up into her pubic region. When I rolled past her, she turned on her side facing Jen and Marvin. I snuggled up behind her and rubbed my cock between her butt cheeks. A beautiful full round butt. I whispered in her ear to ask what she thought or if it made her jealous. She said it felt a little strange but with the help of what was rubbing her ass, she thought she could get through it. I told her I intended to give her plenty of help.

Together we watched as Marvin worked his way down to lick Jen's pussy. Bridgett said he was very good at it but did not do it enough. Jen added her first climax to punctuate the point. Marvin had apparently went right after her clit, but he didn't stop there. He continued to lick her clit as he inserted two long fingers into her pussy. He told Jen to hold her legs, while he licked around her pussy and asshole and continued to work his fingers in her cunt. Jen came again very hard and Marvin kept going.

Meanwhile I was working on Bridgett's nipples and had managed to slide down far enough in the bed to get the head of my rock hard cock at her entrance. I expected to fall in because her pussy had obviously been stretched by that monster cock. I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to slide my cock into her, but she was pleasantly tight. I started sliding back and forth as Marvin was bringing Jen off again. Jen was now begging Marvin to fuck her with his "monster" cock. As I slid back and forth in Bridgett's pussy, we watched Marvin pull himself up between Jen's legs. Now he blocked her legs up with his forearms and placed the head of his cock at her entrance.

As he pushed forward enough to just get the head between her lips, Jen came again stronger than any so far. As she shook and trembled, she pushed herself up onto his cock. She had managed about ten inches by the time her climax subsided. Marvin pulled back and left just the head inside. He started back in and got almost ten inches into her when she started coming again. With that Bridgett's pussy started to clamp down on my cock and I rode through her orgasm. I continued to give her long slow strokes and watch Jen take Marvin's cock.

Marvin was starting to stroke back and forth very easy. Somehow he sensed what she could handle and gave her just that much. Very very gradually, he fed her a bit more on each stroke. Finally, I could not believe my eyes. I don't think Marvin or Bridgett could believe it either. Jen had Marvin's entire cock buried in her pussy. At least fourteen inches long and as big around as a beer can, buried to the hilt in Jen's cunt. Pussy is too delicate a word to describe what could swallow that tool.

Jen was now coming in continuous waves. Marvin started picking up speed as he stroked in and out and Bridgett was coming again on my cock. Jen was grunting as Marvin struck bottom and soon the pressure on his cock was too much to hold. As he hit bottom and held his ground, his butt muscles clenched and I could tell he was pumping his potent black seed deep inside her. I started slamming my dick into Bridgett as hard and fast as I could. I was rewarded with her third climax and the clenching of her internal muscles brought about me dumping my load into her beautiful belly.

Marvin rolled to his side still buried in Jen's cunt and looked over at Bridgett. "How was it, Honey?" he asked.

"Dan gave me a wonderful fuck, honey." Bridgett answered.

Jen said, "Way to be the good host, Daniel."

I said, "I think you were quite a hostess too, honey. I don't know when I've seen you come so much."

"Jen," Bridgett asked, "can I ask you a question?"

"Bridgett," Jen said, "I still have your husband's cock in my pussy. Of course you can ask me anything."

"Jen," Bridgett began "I have never been with a woman. It is one of Marvin's fantasies and I would like to try to fulfill it. I just don't know if I can reciprocate. Would you be willing to..............try to ........." and her voiced trailed off.

Jen said, "Bridgett, I know just what you mean. I always felt it was gross. Recently I had my first experience when a friend of ours began eating my pussy. I've had men eat my pussy before, but this woman drove me wild. Before I knew it, I wanted to eat her pussy. She was my first, but she won't be my last. I would be happy to eat your pussy."

This conversation had gotten both Marvin and myself rising again and we told them we didn't want to be left out. Jen suggested that because Bridgett was so small, I could just spin her around and that would put her pussy near Jen's face. It was a little more difficult than it sounded, but soon Jen and Bridgett were facing each other's pussies. Marvin was still inserted in Jen's and I was still in Bridgett's.

Jen grabbed Bridgett's thighs and pulled her closer. I followed. Jen started licking Bridgett's pussy and in the process was licking my cock as it traveled back and forth into her. Because we were both taller than the wives, Marvin and I were able to see the whole process. That just served to add speed to our strokes. As Jen started to lick Bridgett's clit she came. I was slamming her pretty good by now and Marvin was doing the same to Jen. When Bridgett's orgasm subsided, she looked down at Marvin and asked him what he thought of that.

Marvin agreed it was wonderful, but said that was only part of his fantasy. Bridgett reached out and grabbing Jen's thighs, pulled her face into Jen. As she got close her tongue flicked out very tentatively and licked Marvin's cock. She opened her eyes and her second attempt was more on target. She licked her first pussy and the taste surprised her. She went back less tentatively. Soon she was enjoying both the contact with Jen's pussy and with Marvin's cock.

Jen continued to lick Bridgett's pussy and Bridgett continued to lick Jen's. Marvin and I continued fucking their pussies and slammed our way to another orgasm. As we rolled away, Jen and Bridgett continued to eat the seed we had just planted from one another's pussies. When their pussies looked perfectly clean they kept going. They each came a couple more times and finally separated. Now, Bridgett asked again what Marvin thought. Marvin agreed it was everything he had dreamed it would be. Bridgett blushed and said, "Yea, me too."

When we had rested for a few minutes, Jen and Bridgett gave Marvin and I blowjobs. Watching Jen try to get Marvin's huge cock in her mouth was almost as exciting as watching her put it in her pussy. By the time they had us both rock hard, Bridgett climbed over and lowered herself onto Marvin's cock. I didn't know how a woman that small could take him but she did. I asked Marvin if I could fuck Bridgett's ass and he said of course. Jen sat her pussy over Marvin's mouth as I lubed Bridgett's ass with some petroleum jelly. I stood over Bridgett's fine round ass and inserted my cock up her rectum. Boy, this was really tight. Not only was her ass very tight, but Marvin's huge rod was stuffing her cunt and that doesn't leave much room.

We fucked ourselves to sleep. I woke up with my cock still in Bridgett's ass. But something was missing. Oh, don't worry Jen found it and put it in her place. They were laying beside us joined together. There was plenty of room in this big bed. As my cock twitched to life, Bridgett woke up. I lifted her up and carried her into the shower, still with my cock in her ass. We let the warm water pour over us as we fucked. I reached around and put my fingers to work on her clit. When she reached her peak, I poured another load into her backside.

We showered, toweled each other dry, and went to wake Marvin and Jen. They went to the shower and Bridgett and I made breakfast. Before Jen and Marvin joined us, I called in sick to work. Jen and Marvin came to breakfast and Jen called in sick. Marvin, who owned his own business, called and took the day off.

We spent the day having fun. I got to know both Marvin and Bridgett better and genuinely liked being with them. Jen called Lisa and got permission to use the pool. We went over and went skinny dipping until lunch. We went back home and had lunch. Over lunch I discovered that Marvin had also been friends with Tim after school.

I asked Jen if she thought we should have Tim and Betty over for supper. She said she thought that was a great idea. After lunch we took a nap. We all stripped down and crawled into the king sized bed. We just snuggled and slept, without having sex. After our nap, Marvin said that he and Bridgett would like to run home and change before seeing Tim and Betty for supper. Jen said that was fine and we would see them about 6:oopm.

D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers