Discovery Ch. 16

Story Info
Swapping can get boring too.
2.2k words
4.47
26.3k
00

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers

Chapter 16

Over the next few months we introduced Dave and Sherry to the rest of our group of friends. We continued to have a great time with them and they seemed to enjoy meeting all our friends. Our social lives were very busy. Pete and Sharon got married. Jen and I spent their wedding night with them before they left for their honeymoon the next day. They left the reception before we did so we didn't really interfere with their first time as husband and wife. We joined them later and had a great night. They moved away when Pete joined the Air Force and we miss them a lot. We're planning a trip to Florida to visit them at Eglin AFB.

Matt and Lisa are still our closest friends. We had to do more landscaping. The path was getting worn down and we also put up that fence to join theirs that we had talked about. Jen and I continue to grow closer by talking and sharing our feelings as openly as we share sex. We have truly become more open and bolder about a lot of things. Jen has always been very friendly and outgoing. That has not changed but, she is also more assertive. She is not at all timid about expressing her needs or desires and that includes matters other than sex. We've opened up and experienced new things in many areas of our life.

The four of us found ourselves off work on a weekend and got together for the evening on Friday. We met at Matt and Lisa's and sat around discussing what we might do for the evening. We all felt like getting out of the house but we also felt restless and wanted to do something. We finally decided to get dressed up and go out to eat. The girls both wore blouses and skirts instead of the usual jeans. We drove to Kokomo and went to a nice restaurant. We had a great dinner and a couple drinks. When we were ready to leave, we still wanted to do something else rather than go home. Matt suggested we could go see a movie. No one could agree on one we wanted to see. Then Matt suggested a porno.

The girls said they didn't care so we set out to find a theatre. We had watched porno at home but never in a theatre. On the way there Matt and I tried to explain to the girls what they might expect there. That there might be some single men there and that they might be masturbating during the movie. The wives seemed to think that might be fun to watch. We stopped at a convenience store on the way and bought some pops. At the checkout counter they had a display of condoms and Matt bought some. I thought it strange but didn't ask.

We arrived at the theatre and I thought the wives were going to back out. It was not a very nice neighborhood. Just then another couple pulled up next to us and got out to go in the theatre. That convinced the wives and we got out and went in. The woman selling tickets also put the wives a little more at ease. We walked into the theatre and the lights were down low, but you could see enough to find seats. We tried to get some away from anyone else and sat down. Before the movie started we counted six single guys and the one other couple in the theatre. Another couple arrived as the movie was getting started. They took seats a couple rows in front of us. The movie had some very nice looking people involved in sex in the workplace. That was the extent of the plot but the sex was energetic and passionate.

About twenty minutes into the movie, the couple who had arrived late began getting amorous. The girls head disappeared into her partner's lap a short time later. His moans were beginning to take attention away from the movie. And we were not the only ones noticing. I pointed out to the wives that some of the single guys were changing seats to get a better view. as we watched it was apparent that a couple of these guys were stroking themselves. Lisa and Jen were at the edge of their seats trying to get a better look too. I'm not sure though if they were watching the couple or the guys. Just then the girl in front of us stood up. She apparently was not wearing underwear or had removed them while giving head to her partner. She turned her back to him and lowered herself into his lap. A load moan was evidence that he had entered her.

By this time I couldn't tell you what was going on in the movie. I had relieved the pressure my slacks were exerting on my growing erection by opening my pants. I no sooner felt the theatre air on it than I also had two hands stroking me. I was sitting between Lisa and Jen and they were both watching the couple in front of us and stroking my cock. I looked over and could see that Lisa's other hand was stroking Matt. Jen had a hand free and had worked it under her skirt. Lisa with both hands busy needed some help and I volunteered. I found her panties extremely damp as I pulled them aside and worked a finger into her moisture. By now the couple in front of us were standing up and the guy was fucking his girl doggie style. His pants were around his ankles and her dress was up exposing her bare ass.

As we watched one of the single guys had gotten very bold and moved right up to the girl and was stroking himself about two feet from her face. Her partner grabbed her hips and held her tight as he invited the guy to let her suck him off. The guy moved right in and the girl went right to work sucking his joint. Jen now had her skirt up and panties down her vagina was clearly visible as she stroked herself and my cock. Lisa had leaned forward to suck Matt's cock and I had buried two fingers deep in her cunt. Now despite the action in front of us, we were beginning to attract some attention. I noticed a couple of guys had gotten closer and the other couple that I hadn't seen since we arrived had moved in to watch the action as well.

Jen was attacking her clit and moaning very loud. I reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me while my other hand was still in Lisa's pussy. Jen lowered her steaming cunt onto my cock and added a hand she now had free to Lisa's pussy. Jen worked her clit while I tried to bury three fingers in her. Jen was also busy slamming her cunt into me with echoing slaps of flesh. Also there was a guy standing directly in front of her watching the action and stroking a nice sized erection. She had one hand on Lisa's pussy and my cock in her so her other hand was free. As she came down on my cock, I said to her she should help the guy out. She looked a little scared but reached out for him just the same. She began stroking his cock and the feel of her pussy and the sight of her stroking this stranger put me over the edge. My balls rumbled as I pumped my load into her.

As I softened and rested, I remembered the condoms Matt had bought. I asked him if he had brought them in with him and he handed me a package. I tore one off and handed it to Jen. She had a strange look on her face but, she tore open the package and started to apply it to her "new" friend. When the stranger was properly attired, she turned toward me and lowered her mouth to my softening dick. The stranger didn't wait for further invitation but climbed over the seat in front of us and mounted Jen's upturned ass. Jen grunted around my stiffening member as his coated cock hit home. She went wild nearly knocking him over several times. Lisa was now seated on Matt's cock and was wrapping the male half of the other couple in one of Matt's condoms. Lisa handed two condoms to the female half of the other couple to accommodate her "new friends" whose members she was previously holding in her hands. Lisa now reversed her position and took Matt into her mouth as the male half of the couple slid into her from behind. His partner soon had a covered cock in both her mouth and cunt. Matt and I exchanged looks and then exchanged places. We all came before the movie ended.

As the lights came up in the theatre everyone had returned to approximately their original positions. We put our clothes back in place and exited the theatre right in front of the couple that had parked next to us. They were probably in their mid thirties, neatly dressed, and driving a Dodge Durango. The female was a petite blond with a pixie hair cut. As she struggled a little to climb into the vehicle she turned toward Jen and said, "Wow, that was a little wild, wasn't it?"

Jen, ever miss friendly, responded, "Yes, it sure was. I have never done anything close to that before."

"Really? You looked perfectly comfortable. Hi, my name is Cindy by the way." the blond remarked.

"Hi, Cindy. I'm Jen. This is my husband Dan and these are our friends, Matt and Lisa." You would have thought we just met at a party or something very different from what we had just experienced the way Jen made introductions.

"Nice to meet you all and this is my husband, Todd." Cindy said from her now high perch inside the vehicle.

Todd smiled broadly and said, "Yes, it is nice to meet you all. Look I don't mean to be forward, although we've already met more informally we're going to stop and have some coffee just around the corner if you would like to join us."

We all looked at one another and shrugged. "Sure," Lisa answered, "We'd love some coffee."

We piled into the car and followed them around the corner to a small diner. As we entered the diner we all shook hands like friends just meeting and took the only table large enough to accommodate the six of us. Jen had her usual diet coke and the rest of us got coffee.

A mundane conversation of weather and the like ensued. Cindy said something about work and Jen asked what she did. Cindy said she was a nurse at Barness Hospital here in Kokomo. Jen had to ask if she knew Sherry. "Know her," Cindy said, "we're very good friends. We work the same schedule and her husband Dave works with Todd. How do you know her?" "Wow, what a small world." Jen answered, "We met at the mall a few months back and......."

"Jen tread softly," I interjected, "We wouldn't want to give away secrets."

"Secrets?" Cindy looked at me puzzled, "We've known Dave and Sherry for years. What secrets could you know in months?"

"Have you seen them socially lately?" I asked.

"Well, no." said Todd, "They've been busy lately. But we do know them well."

"I'm sure you do. I didn't mean anything by it, Todd. Just forget I said anything. Dave and I hit it off right away when he found out I was cop. Jen works at the Sheriff's Department and Matt and Lisa work for animal control." I offered trying to divert the conversation.

"Really? Well nice to meet you again." Todd said, "Dave has been talking about this cop he met from down south. That must be you. He says you guys are pretty crazy."

"Well, not as crazy as things got tonight normally." and I lowered my voice and looked around before continuing, "We never had sex in public before tonight."

"We've tried it several times." Cindy said, "It really gets things crazy. I think it is the whole idea of being watched and maybe caught that gets me going. Although, including strangers was a new experience for us."

"Yea, us too. The idea of never knowing who those men were is kind of weird." Jen offered.

"Well, in my case, I found out." Lisa chipped in, "Nice to meet you, Todd."

Todd kind of blushed and said "Thanks, Lisa, and nice to have met you too."

"Todd, it looks like you owe us one." Matt who had been quiet up to now offered.

Now Cindy was blushing.

I suggested we might get Dave and Sherry to come to our place for a barbeque and surprise them with Todd and Cindy already there. Todd said he thought that was a great idea and would not say anything to Dave about our meeting. We said our goodnights, I gave Todd directions to our house, got their phone number, told them we would talk to them soon, and we headed home.

The foundation for chapter 17 is there. I leave it to you. Should it be kept alive or let die?

D H LAW
D H LAW
75 Followers