Discovery in Cyprus

Story Info
Boyfriend allows the seduction of his hot girlfriend.
6.3k words
4.52
50.4k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 03/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on some of the events of a holiday that I took several years back, while parts are based in fact the main body of the story is a fictitious account of what had developed over time into a sexual fantasy.


Lizzy and I had been an item for two years when we decided that we were going to take our first foreign holiday together and having shopped around we had settled on a two-week break in Cyprus. Friends and family had recommended various places to stay and as a result we had picked a four star hotel in one of the quieter resorts on the island.

We both led hectic lives so the prospect of two weeks relaxing in the sun together meant that we were very excited by the time the departure day rolled around. As is the norm the day before a holiday it was spent doing all the last minute things, I had gone and gotten a haircut and Lizzy had gone to the beauty salon as well. When Lizzy returned I was surprised to find that her normally chestnut hair had been dyed blonde and trimmed only slightly, leaving her hair falling to just below her shoulders. Lizzy had also revealed that she had gone for a waxing that included her legs and bikini area that she cheekily flashed at me to highlight that no hair now remained around her pussy. Lizzy would often trim her most intimate area but this was the first time that she had gone completely bare and as the saying goes the collar definitely didn't match the cuffs any longer and that was quite the turn on for me.

Lizzy is five feet six inches tall with a 34E-25-32 figure and dark eyes, her legs although not long are shapely and feminine with a firmness brought about by her regular fitness regime. In short Lizzy is a fit and foxy twenty seven year old and since we met out sex life had been full on and varied. We had made love in all sorts of places due to our somewhat adventurous nature, occasionally we had played out each other's fantasies and we openly discussed our sex life in a healthy way. Lizzy does have a definite naughty side to her, sometimes she would go out to work without underwear on, sometimes socially without any and times when we went out together. On the days she went to work knickerless she would return home and practically dive on me to satisfy her needs. On other occasions Lizzy would simply drop into conversation that she had nothing on underneath simply to tease me knowing that in many of the cases I could do very little about it and it provided us with a great deal of laughs and plenty of mind blowing sex afterwards.

We arrived in the hotel in Cyprus just after one pm after a very early start, the hotel was plush, clean light and airy, our first floor room encompassed a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom and a balcony that overlooked the sun terrace and the beach. We quickly unpacked our cases and changed into our beachwear to catch some afternoon sun and a few gentle lengths of the pool. Lizzy's bikini was a fairly skimpy affair, electric blue with thin tie sides on the bottoms with fine tie straps supporting her top. The weather was a gorgeous thirty five degrees without a cloud in the sky, the pathways leading down to the pool were reflecting the heat that had built up during the morning and after collecting a couple of towels from the pool attendant we headed off to find a pair of sun loungers.

Despite the time of year the sun terrace wasn't overly busy and we located two beds with ease and settled down. I spent the next five minutes or so gently rubbing sun tan oil over Lizzy's back and legs enjoying the guilty pleasure of having my hands on her body and the excitement of my hands passing so close to some of her erogenous zones. When I was done Lizzy lay prone face down with her eyes closed and letting the stress of every day life begin to wash away. After applying my own sun cream I settled down to read and we exchanged half-baked mutterings about how nice it was to be where we were. An hour so may have ticked by before the occupants of the next two loungers along from Lizzy returned from wherever it was they had been, two women with skin as black as night and both around our age. Both were around five feet six with slim and curvy figures. The one who approached first wore a plain white bikini that left little to the imagination, small triangles of white material covered her nipples but not much more of her ample breasts, a deep cut front almost in a "V" shape covered the front of her bottom half with only a slightly bigger white triangle covering the back with side strings that resembled fishing line. Her black shoulder length hair had been relaxed to reduce it's curl, large dark eyes were the main feature of her pleasant face and the pink lipstick she wore accentuated her full lips.

The second woman wore a bright orange bikini that emphasised the contrast with her skin her hair was cut short into a trendy style allowing her well-defined cheekbones to take centre stage. Her features were much daintier than her friends with narrower eyes, her breasts were far smaller than her companions and barely formed a cleavage but with just enough shape to be feminine. At the sound of their approach Lizzy raised her head to see who was approaching and instantly both women flashed bright white smiles and said "Hello" as they rearranged their towels in preparation for the afternoons lounging.

During the course of the afternoon Lizzy and I chatted sporadically with the women in between cooling dips into the pool that Lizzy had revealed as making her newly waxed grotto tingle compelling me to slip my hand inside her bikini bottoms and play with her as we floated about. The women had introduced themselves as Jasmine & Ennisha both were from the south east of our country and had already been in Cyprus for a week. Jasmine held down a job in the financial heart of the city while Ennisha taught drama and dance at one of the capitals university's. I would be fair to say that we enjoyed their company that afternoon and they had given us some tips on where to eat etc which was most helpful considering it was only our first night. At the end of the afternoons sunbathing Lizzy and I headed for our room and a shower and some lazy time before heading out for dinner, with the temperature outside still high wearing only the lightest clothes was the only sensible thing to do. I opted for a linen short sleeved shirt and shorts with sandals, meanwhile Lizzy had gone for a strappy short pale blue summer dress decorated with yellow flowers which was so short that it barely covered her backside. As was her way Lizzy had declined to wear any sort or underwear knowing that this would drive me wild and guarantee that we would end up making love later that evening.

After a light dinner we strolled along to one of the bars Jasmine and Ennisha had recommended earlier in the day and as they predicted it was very quiet but had a relaxed atmosphere. The bar had a dozen or so tables surrounded by booths one of which we picked as it was in a corner, sitting down Lizzy crossed her legs to get comfortable and I watched as her dress rode up higher giving me a tantalising full length glimpse of her gorgeous thigh and very base of her left buttock driving my temperature up further. Lizzy and I flirted with each other while sipped our drinks until Jasmine and Ennisha walked in and made a beeline for our booth and sat down. Jasmine was wearing a plain white mini dress with a string of pearls around her neck, the dress was so tight it clung to her body as if it had been painted on and just like her bikini it left little to the imagination. Ennisha on the other hand wore floaty sarong style skirt with a split that ran from her ankle almost to her waist with a tied halter neck top with no back. The cool air circulating in the bar had exposed all the two women as being braless just as Lizzy was, I was now surrounded by three sets of nipples bidding to escape through their respective flimsy material prisons.

We ordered a round of drinks, paid for them and sat chatting for a while until Lizzy excused herself for a trip to the bathroom, I made way for her to pass me and watched as she made her way across the floor to the ladies. Just as the door shut behind her Jasmine spoke

"We want love to make love to your girl friend, you think she is up for it?"

I had no idea but my guess was that Lizzy wouldn't go for it, which I told Jasmine but she persisted

"But she would enjoy it and you could watch if you like"

"Let me get this straight, you want me to let you both try and seduce my girlfriend and then watch you have sex with her?"

"Yes and what's wrong with that? Ennisha continued

"Well she's not a lesbian for a start" I replied stating the obvious

But the truth was I was already feeling as horny as hell and the prospect of Lizzy being seduced by two very sexy women proved to be very very appealing. I gave in

"Ok you can try, but if Lizzy says no or objects, it's no, understand?"

Both Jasmine and Ennisha nodded excitedly just before the door of the toilet opened and Lizzy made her way back to the booth, I got up and allowed Lizzy to slip back into the booth between myself and Ennisha. Immediately to two women subtlety went to work on Lizzy complimenting her on her look, how nice her hair was and her sundress before Ennisha found an excuse to touch Lizzy's leg as she retrieved her "dropped" lipstick from the floor. When she had risen from her bend for the lipstick Ennisha ran her hand up the side of Lizzy's leg before exclaiming how smooth it was before touching it again as if to highlight the fact. In a well-rehearsed routine Ennisha complimented Lizzy on her legs before telling Jasmine that she must feel Lizzy's leg as she had never felt a waxing like it.

Jasmine playing the foil perfectly reached over and Lizzy allowed her to run her hand across the top half of her shin and onto the front of her thigh due to her friends insistence, Jasmine agreed wholeheartedly with Ennisha's assessment of Lizzy's legs and waxing before upping the ante. Jasmine asked Lizzy if her waxing has worked as well in other areas, a clear inquiry as to whether my girlfriend had had her pussy waxed to match. Lizzy with some embarrassment revealed that she had in fact had gotten herself a bare pussy for the holiday and both Jasmine and Ennisha reciprocated by saying they too had gone the distance and had indeed got hairless quims. Jasmine probed further by pulling her dress upwards revealing she was commando and showing Lizzy her bare pussy before asking her did she find that her secret area was now far more sensitive now it was bare as Jasmine felt hers was. Lizzy didn't answer but then Jasmine asked if my girlfriend thought that her pussy looked good. Somewhat bashfully Lizzy agreed that Jasmine's quim was very nice before Jasmine lowered her dress and closed her legs. Ennisha widened the split in her sarong and asked Lizzy to look at her cunny to see what she thought of her waxing, was it as smooth as her own? Lizzy nodded in the affirmative before Ennisha instigated the idea of finding out who of the two women had the smoothest, Lizzy's or her.

Ennisha asked Lizzy to stroke her cunny to see how effective her pubic area waxing was, a request that Lizzy refused but after a little encouragement from both Jasmine and myself she ran two of her fingers over Ennisha's quim. After completing her feel Lizzy declared that Ennisha was in fact as smooth as her down below. But Ennisha wasn't to be put off she asked Jasmine to give us all her opinion on who was the smoothest. I would have loved the job but I didn't think that Lizzy was going to allow me to stroke any other pussy than hers. Jasmine leaned over and ran her hand up and down several times over Ennisha's cunny before turning to Lizzy and asking to feel hers. Lizzy again refused giggling nervously and I wrapped a reassuring arm around her, Jasmine however proved to be most persuasive by highlighting that they were all women and what harm would it do.

Reluctantly Lizzy uncrossed her legs and allowed them to open to a fraction as Jasmine's hand slid up her thigh towards her pussy. Jasmines hand came into contact with her cunny under the hem of her short dress causing Lizzy to gasp as if she was electrified. Slowly Jasmines long fingers deliberately stroked all around her quim before declaring that Lizzy did in fact have the smoothest waxing of the two. With mock consternation Ennisha asked if Jasmine was sure and an excited nod from her friend confirmed that Lizzy was the impromptu winner of the smoothest pussy contest. Not to be outdone Ennisha sought Lizzy's permission for a feel. This time however Ennisha lifted the hem of her dress clear of her grotto exposing my girlfriends sweet box to us all and ever so slowly her hand began it's inspection. Lizzy gasped again at the feather light touch and watched as Ennisha probed her most secret area but threw her head backwards as Ennisha's fingers worked their way into her dewy folds before pressing on her exposed clitoris.

Having explored every inch of Lizzy's body I knew that Ennisha had struck gold, at that very moment Lizzy's clitoral hood would have been ready for touching. Lizzy has a round tip to her clit that exposes itself the harder it gets and when exploited it can make Lizzy cum in seconds along with her extremely sensitive inner lips that I had licked, kissed, sucked on, flicked, pinched and driven my cock between. The stimulating and erotic nature of the women's actions had driven my girlfriend to that point. It was obvious that the two women's seduction of Lizzy was working, She had exposed her pussy to others in public for the first time even though only we three could see and both Jasmine & Ennisha had been able to caress her most secret place.

I suggested that we head back to the hotel to which all agreed, it was barely a two minute walk back and as we strolled I asked Lizzy if her pussy was wet just loud enough for Jasmine and Ennisha to hear. Her response was to elbow me and encourage me to be quiet but I continued on about how much I loved the scent of her love cup and despite this being the first time I had so brazenly spoken to her in this manner I knew it would be swirling round in her head and conjuring up some seriously sexy images. Both she and I knew that her quim was indeed wet and that the brief stimulation of her clitty had made her horny as hell, and that the only thing that would suffice now was orgasms, lots of orgasms.

We had reached our door and I started to say goodnight to the girls, Jasmine was standing directly behind Lizzy as Ennisha leaned forward to kiss her goodnight Jasmine stepped forward pushing Lizzy into Ennisha sandwiching her between them. In a well co-ordinated move Ennisha had placed her left leg slightly forward of her right forcing the split in her sarong to open leaving her leg exposed. As Lizzy's body moved forward from the push Ennisha's bare thigh found the space between her legs and her sensitive, moist and bare sex collided gently with Ennisha's thigh. Ennisha cocked her head to the right and homed in on the base of Lizzy's neck placing a series of soft kisses on it, Jasmine meanwhile was pressed up hard behind Lizzy and had slipped her hands under her sundress and was slowly exposing my girlfriends gorgeous backside to the air leaving her naked from the waist down.

Lizzy began to cry aloud as the two women continued to kiss and caress her as she had never been kissed and caressed before, but her protests fell away under the tender seduction of the two black goddesses. Quietly I used the card key to open the door to our room allowing the women to guide Lizzy into the room. Inside the drapes were open but there were no lights on leaving just the pale light of the moon and the glow of the poolside lamps to allowing us all to see what was taking place. Ennisha untied the two knots that held her top before discarding it on the floor exposing her small tits for the first time, in the pale light I could see her nipples standing proud atop their firm mounts. Jasmine deftly unzipped the back of Lizzy's sundress to allow her to peel off the straps from her shoulders and her dress fell about her waist showing off her magnificent breasts. Automatically Lizzy covered her orbs with her arms crossing them to prevent Ennisha from seeing her bare globes and hiding the fact that her lovely pink nipples were also standing erect, betraying her state of arousal. Jasmine was now kissing the base of Lizzy's neck from behind and running her hands up the sides of her body from her waist when she reached her arms Jasmine reached around and taking hold of Lizzy's arms she uncrossed them before raising them above her head. With her chest heaving in anticipation and her orbs pointing further forward Lizzy was almost helpless when Ennisha bent forward taking my girlfriends left nipple into her soft, warm mouth.

Despite a shake of her head in protest Lizzy's body was surrendering as she melted completely into her first lesbian encounter. Ennisha was now working on Lizzy's right breast her fingers traced the outline of her areola and around her nipple before squeezing it as she continued to suck on her left. Somehow Lizzy had worked her arms free but instead of pushing Ennisha away she was pressing Ennisha into her own bosom. Knowing now that my hot woman was theirs Jasmine kicked off her sandals and wriggled out of her painted on dress, now naked except for her pearls I could appreciate her magnificent body, her ample breasts wore large aureoles with stud like nipples standing proud. How her bikini had hidden these secrets I couldn't work out and as she turned to face me I could clearly see a large set of lips pouting from her pussy even in the pale light.

I sat down on the stool next to the dressing table and began to take in the sight before me, experience of my girlfriends body told me that her breasts would be tingling madly by now and that electricity would be being transmitted to the pleasure centre between her legs. Ennisha broke off her exploration of Lizzy's orbs and laid down backwards onto the bed, the split in her sarong gave way completely and opened as she spread her legs exhibiting her body to the waist, now I could see that Ennisha's pussy was devoid of hair just has she had said it was and I had no option than to agree with Lizzy that she did indeed have a lovely cleft. She held out a hand encouraging Lizzy to take it pulling her downwards as their hands met, as Lizzy knelt forwards onto the bed Ennisha used her other hand to spread her quim revealing her pink inner love hole for us all to see and enjoy.

Jasmine whispered to Lizzy to taste her friends cunny and she slowly but hesitantly began to kiss the inside of one of Ennisha's thighs inching her way upwards towards her quim with every new kiss she planted, Jasmine's hand found it's way between my girlfriends legs as Lizzy's face approached Ennisha's slot and began to rub her clit in slow deliberate circles causing Lizzy to whimper with pleasure. There was no way that my girlfriends clit would have been anything but swollen with excitement and it's rounded nub was now fully exposed to Jasmines long fingers and I knew that Lizzy would be cumming before too long with her first female driven climax. By now my hard on was bursting from my shorts it's end dribbling in anticipation of joining in the fun, I had been desperate to fuck Lizzy all day and now I was watching my stunning girlfriend in a lesbian threesome with two of the most stunning, sexy and fuckable women I had ever seen. If any of the women had so much as touched my cock I would have shot my load there and then.

I watched transfixed as Lizzy planted a kiss on a pussy for the first time, Ennisha moaning in appreciation and encouragement for her to continue performing her first cunnilingus. With her inhibitions gone Lizzy was licking and nibbling the prone lesbians clitty before forcing her tongue deep into Ennisha's love hole probing for her sweet spot and lapping at her juices. Jasmine in the meantime had been slowly working Lizzy's quim and I watched as she spread her pussy with her fingers I could clearly see sticky strings of love honey between her nether lips and the scent of her sweet quim began to tickle my nose as I leaned forward for a better view.

12