Discretion is the Better Part... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what is rule number one?" she asked of the room at large.

A deep masculine voice echoed from the back of the chamber, "This is a house of love and support - a place to nurture the manifold expressions of pleasure the human is capable of!"

"And rule number two?" Mama's voice had lost none of her sharpness.

A female continued, "It is NOT a place of judgement or condemnation of any one, or of any means of seeking pleasure between consenting adults."

Her voice softened and she stroked Fleur's hair tenderly when she asked, "Rule number three child?"

Fleur's clear soprano tones rang out, "Everyone ALWAYS has the right to CHOOSE!"

Her punctuation was provided by two more wickedly quick lashes that Mama laid across the old man's thighs and buttocks.

Striding back to the priest's head Curtis' Mistress gripped him by the hair, pulling his head up. He was truly crying now, in pain from both the action of the enema and the sting of the whipping his eyes were swollen and red, snot poured from his nose and he had chewed his bottom lip nearly bloody. Looking down at the once immaculately groomed Monsignor, Mama purred dangerously -

"And the last rule?"

He opened his mouth to respond but nothing happened. He tried to clear his throat only to wheeze like a cat with a fur-ball. Finally he managed to clear enough phlegm from his throat to respond.

"Entrance to this house is a privilege," he croaked.

"That's right!"

Mama dropped his head so abruptly that his face smacked the firm leather of the horse and bright blood flowed from his nose and lips. In the time Curtis had worked there, he had never seen Mama.....the Mistress....look quite so....lethal. He'd seen her annoyed, when something hadn't gone the way she planned but never so - so coldly enraged - before. Even Fleur was watching her somewhat anxiously, hands knitting themselves without apparent volition. Moving forward he wrapped his arms around Fleur, somewhat surprised when she leaned back against him, her hands lifting to cling to his arms where they held her. Glancing up at their movement, a half smile crossed Mama's face before she turned back to the priest, the cold, stern mask settling back over her visage.

"But YOU" punctuating her speech with quick blows of the crop against the older man's buttocks, causing him to writhe and cry out, "YOU set yourself up (another sharp crack of the crop echoed through the room) as judge and jury..."

At this the priest sputtered a protest, "It is abomination..."

"SHUT UP!" Her voiced cracked through the room as sharply as the blows of the riding crop that followed, and the priest squealed like a pig being castrated. He'd pissed himself again and the acrid smell of fear sweat and urine began to overtake the ability of the blowers installed in the duct work to clear it.

As Mama stalked toward the middle of the horse again the priest writhed and his voice could be heard begging, "Please Mistress....please....oh please....."

Snapping her fingers abruptly two of the chaps clad 'butlers' moved forward.

"Take this....." she waved disdainfully at the ruined remains of the priest. "Let him evacuate. Make SURE he's cleaned out! If he shits on my shoes YOU'LL be the next up on the horse!" She pushed the remains of the now cold enema toward them on the wheeled pole. "Bring him back when you're done!"

One of the men smiled grimly through the mouth opening in his hood, nodding sharply. Motioning to another pair of muscular, chaps clad males for assistance they unshackled the priest, carrying him down a dark hallway. In just a few moments the priest's anguished howls could be heard as the anal plug was abruptly pulled from his rectum and the flood of soapy, shitty water stung the lash marks on his ass. Several women in the audience were now masturbating furiously, while here and there various members were performing oral sex on each other.

Long moments passed filled with the sounds of grunts, howls and forcible evacuation from the other room, interspersed with the moans, groans and slurps of the audience. Curtis continued to stand with his arms around Fleur, sharing the heat of his body as she continued to shiver intermittently. Mama moved quietly, settling the huge black silicon horse cock into the harness. She slid into the contraption carefully, nestling the internal plugs in their appropriate orifices and making sure that the small ridged nodule rested firmly on her clit, before she began to oil the huge cock. There were sighs and groans of desire from the audience as she stroked the length of it with oil, her hands not even able to fit completely around the monstrosity. She grinned fiercely at some of the men and women who had made the most noise, as two of the leather-clad butlers dragged the Monsignor back into the room, sagging between them.

Mama strode up to the Monsignor, the ugly black appendage bobbing to and fro as it preceded her. Looking up the priest stared in initial disbelief at the vision confronting him, but as Curtis watched, something feral seemed to lurk at the back of his eyes and he licked his dry lips, almost hungrily.

"Just so it's clear 'Priest'," Mama's voice dripped venom. "Just as your actions this afternoon were designed solely for YOUR pleasure - without care or thought of anyone else. So your punishment is designed for MY pleasure. You may cum, but I guarantee you'll derive no lasting pleasure from it - especially knowing it was a WOMAN who made you cum! It's going to be the LAST time you ever cum and the last sissy boy you ever rape! The last child who has no idea they have the right and the power to say 'NO' to you!"

Curtis thought her voice was probably ringing throughout the building by now. More and more people had trickled in to seat themselves on the bleachers, looking from Mama to him and back again, and he knew he was rosy with embarrassment by now. Fleur continued to stand trembling within the circle of his arms and the continued stimulation of her round buttocks against his cock was leading inevitably to circumstances he wished he had better control of. Fleur felt his growing erection and, instead of moving away from him, she parted her thighs in some discrete way that allowed his shaft to nestle between them, held close to the slippery valley of her sex. She sighed and leaned back against him further, taking an opportunity when most of the attention seemed to be directed at Mama and the Monsignor, to slide his cupped hands up and over her breasts, wrapping her own arms over them to cover their actions.

By this time the room was full of spectators, both seated and standing, and their Mistress had moved to the priest's ass, pressing firmly with the enormous oily horse cock against the old man's anus. Looking at the tightly wrinkled brown pucker, Curtis was damned if he knew how she was going to manage putting the thing inside, but even as he watched the old cleric's sphincter began to expand and open. A low groan went up from the crowd, watching tensely as the huge black shaft began slowly but inexorably to disappear between the priest's striped white buttocks.

Curtis was feeling quite odd by now. He'd never seen anything quite like this, despite comrades' tales during his military days, of sex shows featuring females and donkeys or horses... He'd never imagined that a scene so perverse could simultaneously be so stimulating. Additionally, Fleur's hard nipples, nestled between his fingers, and the increasing dampness between her thighs, indicated that she was growing more and more aroused as well. She was somehow flexing the muscles of her legs and buttocks - an action nearly indiscernible from any distance - but quite apparent to the recipient standing hard behind her. Curtis was discovering that he could also flex his legs, delivering a miniscule thrust of his cock forward, but trapped as it was between Fleur's thighs and held close against her pussy and clit, every movement rubbed directly on her wet heat. He didn't think he could stand much more.

When his Mistress began to rock back and forth, sliding the gargantuan thing in and out , the old man groaning with mingled pain and pleasure as his rectum clung to its surface, Curtis finally gave up. His hands tightened on Fleur's breasts and he was about to pump his essence between the redhead's slender thighs when she turned, dropping to her knees and taking him in her mouth. Her arms around his thighs she clung to him as he shuddered in her grasp, swallowing every drop with apparent relish. Pointing to her own swollen sex let Curtis know how close she was as well. Hoisting her onto the edge of one of the counters he dropped to his knees, burying his face against her, licking and sucking like a mad man. Her hands pressed him closer and still closer as she mewed and twitched. Her legs crossed tightly over his back pulling him into her as well and she came, and came again, eyes still glued to the scene in front of her.

Finally, her breasts oozing milk and legs trembling with exhaustion, Mama eased the long black cock from the priest's anus. His own cum puddled below him on the floor while he wept bitter tears. A number of people came forward to help her now, easing the harness from her and supporting her sagging frame.

"No one," she gasped. "No one harms my children!"

Heads nodded in understanding throughout the audience.

Turning to her hooded and chap-clad assistants, "Take him up to the Doctor, he's waiting to perform the castration."

At that, the Monsignor's head came back up. As the 'butler's' loosened his manacles and began to drag him from the room he begged and pleaded, "Not that! Anything but that! Please Mistress, mercy...."

She spat on him as he passed, her companions helping her from the room, leaving Curtis and Fleur together in each others' arms, wondering what the future might hold now.