Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice wouldn't stop seeing her black lover.
6.5k words
3.22
55k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers

1/26 E-mails continues

I asked: So Alice, tell me what you two (you and Tyrome) did and didn't do the last time you where with him? Tell me what you two talked about the last time you talked about Matthew and how this is effecting him? Things like that.

Alice replied: Well, the last time we got together was Wednesday evening. I went over to his place and we had some Chinese food and watched a little TV. As we ate, we talked about our day and stuff like that. But, I just couldn't wait to get into bed with him!! After we ate we went into the bedroom and he put on some soft music, a little R&B, and we undressed each other. I began to worship his beautiful black cock with my mouth...god, I just loving having him in my mouth, it feels so good, and it drives me crazy. I just feel like such a submissive little slut, slurping on his cock, stroking it, it is so much fun. I sucked him for a while and got him real hard, and whenever I suck cock for a while I get so wet that I was ready for him to fuck me. So I got on all fours and begged him to fuck me had with his big cock! He kinda laughed and told me I was such a horny bitch for black cock. Tyrome had me tell him how much I love his big black cock as he fucked me, damn it was good! We fucked for a while and I came a few times and eventually he shot his cum inside me. We did snuggle for a bit, he played with my titties, and we talked again about me getting my nipples pierced which could be very sexy, I think! Later I got between his legs and sucked his cock some more, licked his balls and then licked his asshole and stroked his cock until he came. He really likes that!! He did ask about Matthew, and if he was home with the kids. And when I said yes and he laughed about that.

I wrote: And I'm sure you remember what happened when you told your husband things like "I'm going to Tyrome place tonight w/o you." Or "he fucked my ass tonight. No my ass belongs to my man." Or how your feelings have changed as this affair developed and your passion and desire for Tyrome got much higher. Women don't forget those things. And how and why you want Matthew to become more of a sissy or a cuck. I'm sure you can remember what Tyrome told you that was important to you during this relationship.

Alice replied: Well, one thing I do remember is that Matthew was not happy when I told him that Tyrome took my ass for the first time! It was something I had thought about doing, but was always afraid of doing because of the pain. Matthew would pester me about it sometimes but I would always say no, and so he was pretty pissed off when Tyrome got to do it and he didn't. I am surprised that I have gone as far as I have with Tyrome. I initially thought this was just something that Matthew and I would try just to fulfill a fantasy, but I have to admit that black sexing is just so hot and erotic that I can't give it up!! As far as Tyrome goes, he did make it very clear that if I wanted to keep seeing him, that I had to remember that I am his bitch, which I totally accept!

I asked: So I'll tell you what. To be fair here I'll make up another list of questions that I feel need more info or that you didn't answer at all or that are important enough for you to explain more and you try and give me some more data. If not this story will be like all the other cuck stories out on Lit. And then why write it? OK? Thanks I'll send them soon. Lee

I wrote: You're answers are much better Alice and thank you for helping. I'll send you those questions later on. please answer them like you did those above. It can be used in the story almost word for word as I write about your quest for black cock. One thing I would like to know about Alice, is the conversation back and forth as best you can remember when you and Matthew talked about Tyrome fucking your ass. I mean can you tell me what each of you said and then tell me how it ended?

Alice replied: Well, it was a while ago, but I told him that Tyrome had fucked my ass when I was over at his place, and like I said, he was pissed off because he had wanted to do that with me long before we met Tyrome. He asked why I did it with Tyrome and I said because he wanted to do it and that I was just so horny that I wanted it too. I said that Tyrome has this sexual hold over me and that I couldn't say no. Matthew asked me what about the pain, because Tyrome is so much bigger than he is? I told him that it did hurt, but I wanted to do it.

I wrote: Also talk more about your feelings with regards to what you would do if Matthew got pissed enough to tell you to stop or else. That will be needed at the end of the story for sure. Give me your true gut feelings here. I know it hasn't happened but let's say that if it did tonight when Matthew got home. What would you do?

Alice replied: If Matthew told me that I could not fuck black anymore, I wouldn't stop. It is such an erotic experience to submit to a black man, that I can't stop. Its like I am addicted to it. I just love how Tyrome makes me feel and how I feel when I am with him. Maybe in time the rush will wear off and I may not be into it anymore, but as long as I feel this way I will have a black lover, whether its Tyrome or someone else. I do realize that I need to have Tyrome in my life. But it goes both ways, that Tyrome wants me also. So I know that I could get another black lover because black men want us just as much and I am an attractive white woman who can attract another man if needed!

I asked: Tell me how you belittle Matthew when you are with Tyrome and when you are not. I mean do you tease Matthew about his smaller cock when you're with him each night or when he is making love to you? And do you really care if you have Matthew's cock? I mean you said you couldn't do w/o Tyrome cock and fucking him. How about Matthew? Can you do w/o Matthew making love to you and fucking you with his cock. Do you cum now with Matthew's cock? Does he talk to you about the sex and why you're not getting off any more?

Alice replied: Its usually when Tyrome is fucking me, I say things to Matthew like, "look how big his cock is, its so much bigger and thicker than yours" or "You can't fuck me like this, he is a real man". I never had an orgasm getting fucked by Matthew, just by him using his fingers or tongue. So I tell him that Tyrome can make me cum with his big black cock and he can't. Matthew can please me with his tongue, but I don't really miss his little white cock

I wrote: I mean what if Matthew told you He can't stand it any more and if you didn't stop he would divorce you or kill you and Tyrome?

Alice replied: Well, I don't think he would say that. I guess there is always that chance that he could say that he would divorce me, but he would never say he would kill anyone, Matthew is not like that. If he really was serious about me stopping, I don't think I could, and I probably would end up cheating on him. But I think Matthew has accepted the situation

I wrote: He may accept it now but it looks to me like you're getting more and more involved with Tyrome. You fuck him more, give him your ass, and don't care if Matthew makes love to you any more, and are thinking about being DP by another black man. And now you're telling me you wouldn't stop even if he were going to divorce you? Is that right?

Alice replied: Yes, that is right, I am not going to stop. I really like having sex with black men, so why should I stop?

I asked: And if you cheated and got caught what then?

Alice replied: I don't know what I would do, I just hope that Matthew stays cool with it!

I asked: What if he got a PI, filmed you and Tyrome together and got you charges of adultery? He files for the kids and got a restraining order and threw you out?

Alice replied: Hey, like I said, he was all for this, so he can't say its adultery when he wanted me to do it!

I asked: Is there anything Matthew can say or do to stop you now? Anything beg cry scream anything?

Alice replied: No, there is not!

I wrote: And don't say it can't happen. I have seen it happen. When the husband just can't stand it any more he snaps and his love slowly turns to hate. Your love turned to lust didn't it?

Alice replied" I don't think its going to happen

I asked: Is there any way you would stop fucking Tyrome now or is Matthew number 2 in your life, maybe number 3 if you count the kids?

Alice replied: Matthew is still very important to me, don't get me wrong, I still love him, but I am not going to stop with Tyrome now that I now know what it is like to have sex with a black man!

I wrote: And Alice don't kid yourself. A man can really go nuts where a woman is involved. He could become like you have never seen him before, once or if he gets enough of you giving Tyrome everything and less to him. If he is upset enough you may find out Alice that mild mellow Matthew could be as dangerous as any man who has hate in his heart and a gun in his hand. From what I read from you I think Matthew really doesn't know how you feel about Tyrome and how you feel about being blackened. Sooner or later he will understand how this fantasy has changed. When he does he may snap. So you better know how you're going to react before it happens. What do you think?

Alice replied: I am sorry, I know Matthew better than anyone does, and I just don't see that happening. He likes what is going on, almost as much as I do, so I don't see him "snapping" Maybe one day he'll decides that he wants me to stop, maybe someday I will get tired of Tyrome or other men in general, who knows, right?

I wrote: Well I'm talking about when he does decide he wants you to stop and you tell him no. That's when he'll start to change from mild mannered to begin to have hate from Tyrome and if you still don't stop he'll have that hate for you too for destroying his life. Be careful.

I wrote: I'm sure you are a very lovely white women even if you haven't sent me a photo of yourself yet? Any chance of that happening? Please!!! Don't say we'll see!

I wrote: Follow up on Tyrome fucking your ass. When was it Matthew asked you if he could do it? That same night?

Alice replied: No, Matthew has been asking for years, but I didn't want to do it, so it wasn't just that night that Matthew had asked, he had been after me for years to fuck my ass, LOL

I asked: What did Matthew say when he asked you if he could do it and you told him no it was only for your man.

Alice wrote: He was not happy about it, but hey, my ass is only for Tyrome!

I asked: Did Tyrome tell you to tell Matthew that?

Alice replied: Yes, I did and he laughed and thought it was funny as hell that I would only give my sexy white ass to him and not my husband.

I asked: What did Matthew say I bet he was pissed off.

Alice replied: Yes, he was very pissed off, because like I said, he had been asking for years to fuck my ass

I asked: So since the first time you gave Tyrome your ass have you ever given Matthew that pleasure?

Alice replied: Fucking my ass? no

I wrote: Well he can say anything he wants if he is pissed off enough. Right? And you would have to prove that he wanted it Alice. He could always say he didn't and you are lying as he has the proof that you cheating. I don't think Tyrome is a reliable witness here since he's getting the rewards of your body. But by then it wold be too late for the marriage anyway. And as far as you taking the kids it could work out just the other way, Matthew could get them because of your fucking Tyrome and with the photos he could convince the Judge I think rather easily. So now are you saying you would risk everything you have to keep fucking Tyrome! If so I would say that has changed your relationship with Matthew. The fantasy you both wanted and how you feel about Tyrome has chanced too. What do you think?

Alice replied: I am not so sure, yes my relationship with Matthew is different, but not necessarily for the worse. All relationships change over time, some more than others. I don't think that this type of relationship is for everyone, but it works for us

I asked: So is your lust out weighting your love for Matthew now?

Alice replied: No, I love Matthew, but with Tyrome it is more of a sexual thing

I asked: OK tell me the truth Alice do you love Tyrome?

Alice replied: No, I don't think so

I asked: If you had it to do over again would you marry Matthew?

Alice replied: That is a tough question, because I think it is always human nature to wonder if you would change things or do things differently. I love Matthew and we have 2 great kids, so I couldn't see myself changing that

I asked: Would you play around more before you settled down?

Alice replied: Yes, definitely!!!!!!

I asked: Would you be with Tyrome and maybe marry him?

Alice replied: I have certainly thought about that. What if I had meet a sexy black guy like Tyrome when I was younger, like in college, who knows?? I do wonder about that.

I asked: Have is kids?

Alice replied: Well, if I had married a black man, I definitely would have had his kids, which would be very taboo, don't you think? I think so!

I asked: You said you have been thinking about DP. How close are you to trying DP with Tyrome? Any more news on that?

Alice replied: Not yet ,no, but I am thinking about it

I wrote: I guess that will end it for a while unless you want to chat with me about other things. I may have some more questions later on babe. It's been fun and I sure wish you would honor me with a photo. Then I could see what Matthew and Tyrome is enjoying. How about it? Would you send me one? Lee

Alice replied: Matthew already has sent you some pictures of me, so you know what I look like. I still don't know what you look like, all I have seen is a few pictures of your cock close up fucking some white women, no full body shots or your face!

I replied: Alice you were to far away I couldn't see anything but a woman who was all wrapped up bent in half just showing her ass and the thong. I want to see your face and body, not a woman wrapped up like a ball. Matthew will get pissed off if you tell him I want photos of you. Why not just send them to me?

Alice replied: Because we talk to each other about this kind of thing

I wrote: You know we haven't talked about how you and Tyrome have sex very much. I mean do you lay under him and let him fuck you or do you ride him and face him and kiss and make love to him while he's pumping that big black cock up inside you? Tell me about it.

Alice replied: It really depends, but yes I do love to kiss him when he fucks me, it is very passionate and wild, totally uninhibited. Sometimes he will fuck me missionary where he is on top of me. Sometimes I will ride him cowgirl-style, which is lots of fun, my titties are bouncing all over and I can control how deep he goes. But, my favorite is when he fucks me doggie-style, he grabs my hips and pounds me hard or pulls on my hair and give it to me good!! How does Millie like it?

I wrote: You told me you love being taken from behind. Does he fuck your ass that way too? Or do you side down on it and ride it?

Alice replied: Usually from behind

I asked: Tell me something about how you two fuck now compared to when you first started.

Alice replied: I think the biggest difference is that we know what each other likes and we know each other's bodies better, but its the same is that it is very hot and passionate!!

I asked: Also do you take him inside your pussy easier now?

Alice replied: Oh yes, it is very much easier to take his size now as compared to when we first started

I asked: And does poor Matthew fall out when he fucks you now?

Alice replied: Only when he fucks me right after Tyrome, otherwise it snaps back. Remember, women are designed to have kids so the vagina will go back to its normal size!

I replied: Not in an hour or maybe even a day. You get fucked enough by Tyrome big cock and sooner or later your pussy won't snap back as tight or as fast. Use it or loose it laws, use it too much and it looses shape.

I asked: How often do you give Matthew any pussy during the week?

Alice replied: About 2-3 or so, depends

I asked: And Tyrome, how often do you do him now?

Alice replied: Usually we see each other twice a week

I asked: Is it still loving with Matthew or have you demanded he be more aggressive?

Alice replied: Yes its still loving, he just isn't that aggressive. If anything I have been more aggressive

I asked: Does Tyrome tell you what to say to Matthew when you have sex with him?

Alice replied: No, what do you mean?

I replied: I mean do you torture Matthew by telling him he's so small you can't feel him, things like that?

Alice replied: Not when it's just Matthew and me. I might say that when Tyrome is fucking me, but not when Matthew is the only man with me.

I asked: Anything different when you are fucking Tyrome now?

Alice didn't answer.

I asked: Lastly I have to ask you again since you didn't answer before, would you say you would risk everything you have in your life to keep fucking Tyrome! Please not just two words!!!

Alice replied: If push comes to shove, I would not risk my family just for Tyrome. While the sex is amazing and I love it, I would not risk my husband and kids for Tyrome, it would not be worth it

I wrote before: Does Tyrome tell you what to say to Matthew when you have sex with him?

You replied before: No, what do you mean?

I replied: I was referring to maybe Tyrome suggesting you tell Matthew how much better Tyrome fucks you when you are being fucked by Matthew. You know humble him a little while he trying to make love to you.

Alice replied: No, he never suggested it, but I do say it sometimes anyway, lol

I wrote: I'm just wondering if you like making love to Matthew or just sort of let him have you to keep him from bitching about you being with Tyrome so much?

Alice replied: I do enjoy it with Matthew. It's just not the same as being with Tyrome. I can't orgasm when Matthew fucks me but I do with Tyrome.

I asked: Do you still enjoy it like you use to?

Alice replied: Yes, it's just different, that's all

I asked: Do you put effort into it or sort of just let him masturbate inside you. Use your pussy as a way to make him cum and then rollover or is it still as passionate as it used to be?

Alice replied: It is the same for the most part, but it is disappointing because Matthew can't make me cum when he fucks me and Tyrome can

I asked: And you told me you suck his cock and drink his cum now that Tyrome has you doing it for him. Was it out of pity that you let Matthew cum in your mouth and you swallow?

Alice replied: No, I want to please him and I do enjoy it

I asked: I'm sure Matthew loves that. Do you suck him more than fuck him now?

Alice replied: Yes, Matthew really likes it, and I am sucking him more I think

I wrote: I mean you said you don't care if he ever fucks you again now that you have Tyrome to fuck you. So I was just wondering if you get him to cum by sucking him off more than giving your body to him. What do you think?

Alice replied: Its not that I don't care if he fucks me again, because he is my husband and I want to make him happy. But, after having real sex with Tyrome and he makes me come with his beautiful cock, it's just not as good with Matthew and his smaller cock

I asked: So tell me more about how you and Tyrome do it. I mean give me something I can put in the story.

Alice replied: Not sure what you want me to write, I mean we have really good and wild sex, we do lots of sucking and fucking. I just love sucking his cock!! I was always very oral, and loved sucking cock, but with Tyrome I love it even more. There is nothing hotter than sucking a man and getting him ready to fuck you!

wantyou
wantyou
93 Followers
12