DiSH Ch. 04: Holiday Party

Story Info
Brenda's turn again!
3.2k words
3.89
21.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

###

After the debacle that was the DiSH Thanksgiving dinner, Ken came to the Holiday party alone.

The hall that the group had rented in local firehouse was decorated for Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, Ramadan, and other holidays that he didn't know.

He saw a group of guys he was friends with at the DiSH meetings and made his way to their table. All the women seemed to remember what happened at the Thanksgiving dinner for none would speak to him.

The guys were talking and munching on bowls of Cheesy Poofs as the deejay started blasting Children of Bodom's Christmas carol.

Eventually, most of the guys had gotten up to mingle and dance, leaving Ken sitting alone at the table. Knowing his chances with any of the women were zilch, he got up to head over to the bar table. As he made his way through the crown, someone grabbed his arm. Turning, he found himself facing Jenna in a bright red low-cut tight-fitting short-skirted Ms. Santa suit.

"Hi Jenna," he said. Then he leaned over her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Don't tell me you're going to drag me out of the party now and have your way with me again?"

"Now right now," she whispered back, then licked her lips and added, "Maybe later."

"Okay. Uhm, wanna dance?" he asked.

"Why not?" she said back. Grabbing his wrist in both her hands, she led him to the edge of the dance floor and wrapped herself around him as they began to sway to the music.

Of course, Ken got hard right away, forcing its way between their crotches that were pressed firmly together.

"I see you're ready for some already, lover," she whispered to him as they danced.

"Yeah, I could go for some," he whispered back.

He noticed the women all glowering at him, but this time he didn't care. Even though Jenna had ruined his relationship with Brenda at the Thanksgiving dinner, she made up for it in so many other ways, usually involving his cum in one of her orifices.


After they groped each other through a couple of songs, and he almost came in his pants from writhing together to the music, she said, "Excuse me, lover, while I go powder."

"Sure, lover, don't keep your squeeze waiting."

Jenna walked towards the restroom as Ken headed toward the bar.

The music stopped as he stood there, and then Amy took the microphone from the deejay and announced one of her infamous erotic party games.

"Everybody join in for a game of Musical Faces!" she announced.

Curious, Ken joined the crowd that gathered around the dance floor.

Amy continued, "All you men lie in a circle here," pointing out a circle around the dance floor, "with your feet toward the middle of the circle like we did the Balloon Toss at the summer picnics."

Ken shrugged and lay in the circle with all the other men as instructed. Amy walked around the circle giving each man a pillow and one of those Chinese finger traps, saying, "You'll need to put these pillows under your heads and these on your fingers behind your backs. We don't want any of you naughty guys copping a feel," rousing laughter from the men.

Ken put the pillow under his head and then slipped the paper tube onto his fingers behind his back and lay back down.

Amy continued, "Now, each of the women stand in a circle outside the men's circle."

Most of the women also did as instructed.

Amy continued, "When the music starts, you start walking around the circle. And do I really need to tell you what to do when the music stops?" drawing a laugh from all the women.

A moment later, the music started and Ken looked up at the ceiling as the women paraded past him stepping dangerously close to his head as they each walked by. He noticed some of them glare down at him as they walked past, causing him to wonder if it was really such a good idea for him to be playing this game.

Suddenly, the music stopped. The women rushed frantically to take a seat and Ken didn't even get to see who it was who planted her ass on his face in the split second since the music stopped.

He heard Amy announce, "Okay! We started out with a lot more men than women. So I have to do a little weeding before we can continue. Just stay seated ladies."

Ken could hear Amy walking around the circle as she told unused men to remove themselves from the circle. A few seconds later, Ken's lungs were demanding a next breath, but the woman sitting on his face had thoroughly covered his nose and mouth with her jean-clad derriere. He tried to make a sound, but the weight of her body on his face felt like a padded anvil was crushing his skull, and he couldn't pull his fingers out of that paper trap.

Amy was taking her time pulling the unused men from the circle, and Ken's lungs were screaming in agony for air. Yet he could do noting but lay there.

Then, in a gasp of relief, the music started and the woman on his face stood and continued her trek around the circle. Amy then pulled a man out of the circle as the music played. The relief didn't last, for the music stopped again resulting an another ass on his face. He didn't get to see who it was this time either, but his last glimpse before darkness fell was of a panty crotch draped in a blue skirt. He didn't notice who had been wearing a blue skirt, so his second sitter remained as anonymous as his first.

Though she felt slightly lighter, she covered his nose and mouth as thoroughly as the first. He heard Amy say, "You're out, Blanche."

Fortunately, the music started at about the same time that his lungs began screaming for air, and he gulped in a breath of air.

The music stopped again. This time, he caught a glimpse of Sue scowl in fury at him as she sat and slammed her jean-clad ass onto his face.

Amy announced another woman out and the music resumed. The music stopped again and he got a glimpse of a red skirt. Ken caught Jenna's eye for a brief moment before she lifted her red skirt and sat her bare ass on his face causing his nose to be engulfed by her drenched pussy. She clamped down on his nose with her pussy muscles while he felt her anus quiver and pulsate against his lips.

The music started again. Jenna stood and resumed walking the circle. Amy kept the music playing for close to a minute, giving Ken a wonderful opportunity to catch up on his breathing. Then it stopped. Again, a jean-clad fem ass planted itself on his face before he had a chance to see who it was.

A moment later, Ooof! The ass on his face suddenly got heavier. He heard Amy say, "No cheating girls! One woman to a seat."

The weight on his face lightened and he heard footsteps walking away.

The music started again then stopped suddenly.

This time, he saw Brenda look down at him for a moment before she turned her back to him and lowered her ass onto his face.

This time, Ken heard Amy walk over and tap the guy to his right. That guy got up and left, then the music started again, just as his lungs began to scream for air again. Brenda smiled at him between her legs as she stood and resumed walking.

A moment later, the music stopped once again, and someone in a yellow skirt sat her ass down on his face just as he sucked in a breath. He wasn't sure, but he thought he remembered Dori wearing a yellow skirt and white top. Amy called someone else out and the music started again.

When the music stopped again, it was Jenna who beat someone to him by a hair. One again, Jenna sat her bare ass on his face, wiggling herself until she slid his nose up her pussy. Jenna squeezed his nose a few times with her pussy muscles while waiting for the music to start again.

The music stopped again, and Ken gasped when he saw fat miMi rushing his way in a gaudy rainbow-colored dress. He quickly sucked in his breath a split second before she settled her 400-pound ass on his face. Not only that, he was disappointed to hear Amy announce, "You're out, Jenna!"

Ken felt like his skull would burst any second. Fortunately, Amy started the music again as miMi struggled to her feet, almost falling back down on his face again.

Fortunately miMi got to her feet. Unfortunately, the music stopped right away, and miMi slammed her fat ass right back down on his face just as he let out his breath but before he could take in another. The pain was incredible!

Several moments passed, and he felt for sure that he was going to pass out from lack of air. C'mon Amy! Ken pleaded silently as it felt that his skull would implode any moment under the intense pressure of miMi's weight.

Finally, the music started again and miMi, once again, struggled to her feet. Ken sucked a few deep quick breaths before the music stopped again. He saw Brenda running toward him when, Wham! someone else beat her to him, and he got a face full of blue denim.

"Sorry, Brenda, you're out!" Amy announced. Ken would have sighed if he could have.

Ken heard Amy take the guy on the other side of him out.

Ken must have lost count, for when the music started again, there were just two women walking around him in a tight circle, Sue in jeans and Annette a green and red jumpsuit.

The music stopped, and both women rushed at him, turned and came down on him. He saw both their asses come down on his face from either side until, Ooof! they were both sitting on each side of his face trying to push the pother off with their ass. This only twisted the skin on his face painfully as each woman used her ass to batter the other off his face. After a struggle that seemed to last forever, one of them slid off and down one side of his face while the other slit her ass directly over his face.

"We have a winner!" Amy announced. "Congratulations, Sue!"

He heard Amy say, "Stay seated for a minute, Sue." Then, after a pause, Amy continued, "Sue wins this CD of Christmas songs. But we also want to thank all the guys, and especially Ken, for being such good sports." Amy talked a little more about the 2nd and 3rd place prizes, and how fun the contest was, and yada, yada, yada.

At least Sue leaned forward a little and he was able to breathe through her ass.

Finally, Sue stood and Amy helped Ken sit up and remove the finger trap.

Ken stood and walked over to one side of the room to just breathe for a while. Then a few moments later, he strode over to the food table. He had taken a paper plate and piled it with corn chips, crackers, and Cheesy Poofs when he felt Jenna grab his arm again.

He turned and said, "Hi lov..." when he saw Brenda holding his arm.

"Brenda! Hi!"

"Hi," she said sheepishly.

"You're not mad at me any more?" he asked.

"Well, someone told me what happened at the Thanksgiving dinner; how Jenna just came on to you when I walked away from the table. Everyone knows how she is, the little whore. There's not a man here who she hasn't come on to. So, forget her! Feel like making up?"

Ken hesitated for a second, knowing that Jenna would be looking for him, and he didn't want to miss her. Yet, Brenda was a nice person, and they had a great time together as a couple. Even though Jenna fucked circles around Brenda in bed, he knew by now that Jenna would never be his girlfriend. "Yeah, let's make up," he answered.

"Hmm, had to think about for a second, huh?"

"Well, I, er," Ken stammered.

"C'mon, let's dance," she said, grabbing him and pulling him onto the dance floor.

Ken and Brenda danced to The Chimpunk Song, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus, The Eight Days of Hanukkah, Jingle Bell Rock, Snoopy's Christmas, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, Lingam, Do They Know It's Christmas, Happy Christmas (War is Over), Jungle Bell Rock, Little St. Nick, Feliz Navidad, and Step Into Christmas. By the time Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey, had finished it was nearly 2:00 AM and they were exhausted.

Ken and Donna grabbed their coats and headed for the door. Ken quickly glanced over his shoulder as they walked into the foyer to try and see if Jenna had noticed them leave together, but Jenna wasn't anywhere in sight.

They walked out to their cars, and Ken said, "Good night Brenda, it was fun being with you again."

"Good night?" Brenda asked in shock. "If I were Jenna, we wouldn't be saying 'good night' now, would we?"

Ken remembered from past encounters with Jenna that this is exactly when he and Jenna would be saying "Good night," but he didn't want to press the issue, so he simply said, "No, I guess not."

"Well then?" she asked with a grin.

"Ahhh," he answered as he led her over to his car.

They arrived at Brenda's place and she let him inside.

"Care for a drink before bed?" she asked.

"Yeah," he answered. "Thanks." Still, he couldn't get his mind off Jenna, wondering whom she did at the party.

A moment later, Brenda brought out two White Russians. Brenda gently pushed him down on the sofa and then took a seat on his lap. She handed him his drink and he swallowed his down nearly in one gulp.

"Thirsty one, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Then drink this," she said as she leaned forward and planted her lips on his.

Ken and Brenda wrestled tongues for quite a while. After they had thoroughly swapped their spit, Ken picked up Brenda and carried her into the bedroom.

"Ohhh! How romantic!" Brenda crooned.

Ken sat on the edge of the bed, placing Brenda in his lap again, and they resumed kissing.

After another while, Ken pulled Brenda down next to him and he gently pulled her blouse over her head and then reached behind her and unfastened her bra. He buried his face in her chest, and then moved his mouth over to one of her nipples and began sucking. He squeezed it between his lips, drew it into his mouth with the suction of his breath, and flicked it with his tongue.

After he had got that nipple large and hard as Brenda moaned, "Oh! Ken! Oh!", he switched to the other nipple.

Then, after he had got the other nipple hard, he removed her high-heels and gently pulled her skirt and pantyhose down her legs and off. With a sly grin, she spread her legs before him as an invitation to dive in.

He removed his shoes, shirt, and trousers, and Jockeys, and dove in.

He put his mouth to her crotch and began licking up and down the creases where her inner thighs met her crotch.

"Oh! C'mon! Stop teasing me!" he cried.

He then slid his tongue between her tight pussy lips and licked up and down from her pussy hole to her clit and back again. He paused at her pussy hole, and fucked her with his tongue as she moaned ever louder.

Then he moved up to her clit, first sucking the nib deep into his mouth, then flicking it with his tongue.

"Oh yes! Oh Ken! Oh yes!" she moaned ever louder as he teased and swirled her clit with his mouth and tongue.

Finally, under his relentless attack, she exploded. Her body bucked and throbbed wildly as he sucked and flicked her clit with his mouth and tongue.

Se finally lay there panting and spent.

He then lay on the bed and said to her, "Now it's my turn."

"Yeah, so why are you lying there for?" she asked.

"So you can eat me now."

"But don't you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah, but first I want you to eat me just like I ate you."

"But Ken, we don't want to waste it, do we? C'mon! Put it in me while I'm still wet," she insisted.

Ken suddenly realized with a tinge of disappointment that he's not going to get a blowjob; not tonight; and not from Brenda.

So he surreptitiously reached down and pulled a condom out of his shoe that he put there, just in case, and slipped it on.

He then mounted Brenda, slipping his hips between her thighs, and slid his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He lowered himself onto her and pressed his mouth to hers as he began thrusting.

He was coming closer and closer when Brenda said, "Oof! Lover! You're too heavy on me. I can't breathe. Lift up."

Ken's rhythm broken, he lifted himself up on his arms and resumed thrusting. Fortunately, the pressure quickly built again, and he suddenly began dumping cum into the rubber.

Ken and Brenda moaned, "Oh!" "Ah!" "Oh!" "Ah!" in unison as their bodies rocked and twitched together.

Finally spent, Ken rolled off Brenda and walked over to the bathroom where he removed the rubber and flushed it away. He rejoined Brenda, and they turned off the light and snuggled off to sleep together.

- TO BE CONTINUED... -

PREVIEW OF "DISH [5]: NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY ":

Jenna sat up and crawled around on him, placing his head between her thighs as she plunged his rock-hard cock into her mouth. She immediately began sucking on it. In and out and in and out she slid her mouth on it as she sucked hard. He exploded almost immediately in a wave of ecstasy, pumping her mouth full of wad after wad. She stopped sliding it when he shot his first wad into her mouth, but plunged it and held it deep into her mouth and kept the hard suction all through his powerful orgasm.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers