Dishonourable Member

Story Info
Young MP taught a lesson.
3.1k words
4.08
29.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

Colin Young was the future of British politics. Or so he thought, but with some justification as it was the description given to him by one of the leading broadsheet newspapers less than a year ago. He had been an elected member of parliament for six years and was into his second term with a healthy majority and still only 31 years old. He was starting to develop quite the celebrity reputation as well, a burgeoning romance with a famous model got him plenty of publicity while his work in Parliament was starting to get him mentions when talk of future cabinet openings were mentioned. Yes he was a young man going places. Tall, handsome and very sharply dressed he was getting noticed by all the right people and he, himself believed he could well be a Conservative Prime Minister within the next decade.

So with all this confidence and his natural bravado, why was he apprehensive about this meeting he was about to have? He couldn't quite put his finger on why there was just something about being invited to Cyril Fletcher's office that did not bode well. Fletcher had been an important figure himself not so long ago, a member of the Labour Party's old guard and a Minister in the last Government. That is until he was forced to resign after a Sunday paper ran an expose of his liking for 'rent boys'. He managed to keep his seat but lost his power and position and was now a toothless debater in The House as all the younger pups knew exactly the buttons to push to either embarrass him or anger him. Colin had made a few comments himself but no more than anyone else and doubted the old fool would hold a grudge.

Fletcher's phonecall had been suitably cryptic.

"Important information that should help your career. Come up to my offices this afternoon. Can't discuss on the phone, you never know who may be listening".

That was all Colin recalled of the conversation and now he went over the words one last time before he knocked on the door and Fletcher's ageing secretary admitted him while exiting herself.

Fletcher resembled a bullfrog. All puffed up, fat and pompous and slightly silly looking. He was in his fifties but looked older and really was not in great shape considering, a few too many pies and pints. He formed quite the contrast to the ultra fit, ultra slim dark haired go getter that had come to see him.

Colin didn't wait to be asked and just sat himself in the leather chair across from Fletcher's desk.

"Cyril. Trust you are well? So what's this about? What's so important we can't speak on the telephone?"

Cyril stared at him. What a cocky little shit, he thought. So full of himself and his self importance. So sure, so confident as if nothing could stop him. Somehow he managed a smile and handed over a brown envelope to his guest. He waited until Colin had taken it and looked inside before continuing.

"You'll find there some information that I have come into possession of. I think you'll agree that between the pictures, the copies of signed forms and the statements that there would be enough evidence to hand over to the Parliamentary Committee set up to investigate the expenses frauds, wouldn't you?"

Colin was frozen in the chair as he looked at the papers before him.

In recent weeks several current and former MP's had been found guilty of defrauding the public purse over their expenses claims and some had even received jail sentences. The media and public were out for blood over these expenses cheats and Colin had thought he had covered his tracks well enough and early enough when the scandal broke. Evidently not. Cyril sat staring at the young man's face as the full realisation hit home. He could imagine the thoughts racing through his mind. The initial scandal, his 'friends' deserting him, selling their stories to the papers, his ostricisation then expulsion from the party, the end of his career and possibly even a small jail sentence. It was not fanciful, you just had to read the papers and watch the news to see it happen time and time again and bigger fish than Colin had been hit so he had nowhere to hide.

Regaining a modicum of composure Colin focused his eyes on the papers and re-read then, checked them and came to the same conclusion - he was fucked. Acknowledging such he looked up at the old, fat, slimy bastard and tried to keep the disdain from his voice.

"This is blackmail I take it? And what is it you want from me? Money no doubt? Well name your price you scoundrel, I would have thought at least we fellow members would not stoop to these levels."

Fletcher listened to the bitter, upper class twerp's words before dropping his real bombshell. He stood up from behind his desk to reveal that his trousers and pants were around his ankles and in amongst a thick bush of greying pubic hair a fat dick was stirring. Colin gaped and stammered as Cyril explained.

"I don't need your money you little fool, nor anything else from you other than your lips around my dick. I seem to remember you found it particularly funny when my own scandal broke well this is your penance Colin, take off your clothes, get on your knees and suck my cock!"

There followed five minutes of bluster and pleading from the younger MP, all met with a stony refusal from the older man.

"Stop wasting our time man" demanded Cyril, cock in hand, " either get out of my office so I can forward this evidence to the proper people or started stripping so I can see that slim, supple young body of yours. There are no other choices, now decide!"

In the end there was no decision for Colin, he could not afford to throw away his career and could not take the chance of calling this old bastard's bluff. So, reluctantly, he began to pull off his expensive silk tie, the first admission of his submission to this blackmail.

He half threw it at Fletcher in disgust as he started to tug off his shirt to reveal his, smooth, bare chest. He paused then, hoping against hope for some kind of reprieve but there was none. Fletcher just sat in his chair, fingering the tie and stroking his erection as the younger MP disrobed down to a pair of tight, white underpants.

"And those boy, I want you naked as the day you were born when you beg for my leniency."

The old goat could hardly keep the smugness from his voice or face and even chuckled as Colin reluctantly pulled down his pants and stepped out of them to stand stark naked in Fletcher's office.

"Oh yes., I like that! Not quite so cocky sure now, are you boy?"

Colin made no reply so Fletcher repeated his question again, a little louder. Worried of discovery Colin glanced nervously back at the door and meekly replied.

"No, I'm not" then added "Sir" without prompting.

"That's right. Now come over here. Tentatively the younger man stepped around the desk between them and stood next to the older man's chair. Fletcher lifted up the tie and wrapped it around one of Colin's wrists and tied it in place.

"Turn around."

Colin really did not want to turn his back on this pervert. He was naked and Fletcher had his dick out. It was horrible. But Colin eventually relented and turned his back on him. Fletcher reached up, grabbed his other wrist and tied the other end of the tie around that so that Colin had his hands tied tightly behind his back. Before Colin could react the old man had reached his hand between Colin's thighs from behind and cupped his right hand around Colin's hanging balls. He gave them a hard squeeze.

"On your knees boy, let's see how sorry you really are."

Colin sunk to his knees, giving a grunt as the pain from his balls being squeezed hit home. Fletcher released them and scraped his chair back and lumbered to his feet and moved around the desk to stand right in front of the kneeling younger man. His crotch was nearly perfectly in line with Colin's mouth and his stiff member seemed to be pointing at it mockingly.

"Beg me to let you suck it!"

Colin gritted his teeth. He knew there was no escaping from this but at the same time struggled to fully accept that fact and couldn't find the words the lecherous old bastard clearly wanted to hear. Fletcher encouraged him somewhat by leaning forward and prodding him in the cheek with his dick and rubbing it u against his face.

"Come on boy, beg me. Let me here how pathetic you are."

"Please Cyril. Please may I suck your penis."

"Call it what it is wimp -- a cock. Beg to suck my cock! And call me Master, because right now that is what I am to you, is it not?"

"P-Please Master. Please may I suck your cock?"

"Very well boy, open up then, let me see the target."

Colin's jaw felt like it was moving in slow motion as he opened it and then all of a sudden things lurched into action as the old man stepped forward and rammed the full length of his dick right into Colin's mouth so that his balls banged on Colin's chin. He held it in there and watched as Colin began to gag on it.

"Hmm. Nothing quite as good as a cocky, young man tasting his first cock reluctantly. You'll find that out yourself boy, if you manage to survive in this game as long as I have."

Fletcher removed his stiff member from Colin's mouth and relished the younger man's disgust look and attempts to spit the taste away.

"I wouldn't bother if I were you, you'll not forget the taste and smell for a long time."

And with that he slid his dick back into Colin's mouth and began to slowly move in and out so he was fucking it. Colin could do nothing but kneel there and take the face fucking and reflect on how perhaps, he didn't have such a great life afterall. The older man's hand reached down and dismissively grabbed at his short hair and used it in combination with his thrusts. He also took the time to goad him as he was sucked off, asking if he liked that, calling him a cocksucker and a little fag. Colin's cheeks bulged with dick and burned with shame. After ten minutes or so of this Cyril withdrew his dick from Colin's mouth but continued to wank it directly in front of his face.

"Now I'll let you choose where this sweet load is going boy. You want it in the mouth or over the face?"

The question sickened Colin but he knew he definitely did not want to swallow that stuff so quickly blurted out.

"On the face! I'm not tasting that if I can help it!"

Fletcher laughed and increased the pace of his masturbation. The tip of his penis was just inches from Colin's face and he had a close up view of the wrinkled foreskin jerking back and forward, then of the bulbous purple head expanding one last time and exploding white sticky cum forward. Only then did Colin realise the folly of not closing his eyes. The cum sprayed out and splashed violently against his face, firing five bursts in quick succession onto the young politician's face. One stream hit him right in the left eye, the next hit between his eyes, the third fired up and landed half in his perfect hair and forehead, the fourth splashed on his pursed lips and the fifth on his wobbling chin. Cyril laughed and squeezed out the last of his cum onto Colin's twitching nose.

"You're quite the sight young man. Maybe you should have swallowed after all, eh?"

Colin squirmed as the thick, substance slowly moved on his face and winced as his eye was irritated.

"Untie me you bastard so I can wipe your filth off. Come on. I've done what you wanted!"

Again the low, evil, self satisfied chuckle from the older man then he slapped his messy, now shrinking old dick against Colin's face as he spoke in mocking tones.

"Yes, you have done what I wanted - so far! Do you really think that I will keep your secret for just a blow job? And really it wasn't that great, was it? You really didn't put much effort into it, did you? No, you didn't. Besides I'm giving you a lesson here boy. And that was just lesson one - if you want to get ahead in Parliament you had better learn how to give good head!"

Colin shook his head and felt like weeping. How had he come to this, in the clutches of this sadistic bastard. The cum moved horribly slowly across his skin and made it crawl and he would have give a lot to have his hand free if just for a moment to wipe some of it off. His arms strained but the knot in his tie was tight enough to allow him no slack.

"But never fear, your Uncle Cyril is here to give you all the lessons you'll need to survive and thrive as a young, good looking Tory boy. And lesson number two is that you are going to have to do a lot of arse licking to get ahead here, a lot. So you can start with mine."

And with that pronouncement the old Labour MP turned around and presented his big, fat ass to Colin's face. Colin gasped in disgust and tried to stammer his refusal and back away but with his arms tied behind him her found it difficult and then Cyril reached behind him and pulled his ass cheeks apart and Colin found himself transfixed, gazing at the dirty, shadowy hole facing him. Cyril back right into the younger man's face and buried it in there but Colin was s till not havign it and struggled to get his face out of there. Cyril punched a button on his phone and said quite matter of factly.

"Miss Primrose, could you come in here, I require your assistance."

Hearing that Colin struggled even more but was s till surrounded by ass flesh when the door opened and the woman in her fifties entered. She did not miss a beat and asked.

"Yes, Mr. Fletcher, how can I help?"

"This young fool won't get his tongue in deep enough to properly lick my ass, could you assist me and push his head in please, dear?"

To Colin's amazement the secretary came over, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and as Fletcher backed towards him again she held his head steady then pushed it forward until his nose was actually buried in the old bastards asshole!

And it was made clear to Colin that until he got to work with his tongue that his head would not be allowed to leave that hellish position. Reluctantly then, he did as he had been told and began to lick Cyril Fletcher's sweaty, hairy ass. It was a humbling experience and all of Colin's cocksuredness disappeared completely. Right then he would have given up all his fame and celebrity to not be there right then doing what he was doing. He tried to let his mind drift to another place but Fletcher and his secretary did not allow that, carrying on a discussion about his upcoming appointments as the young Tory rimmed his asshole.

He fought back tears of frustration at his predicament and vowed to himself that when he got out of this mess he would never again stray off the straight and narrow. Finally, Cyril had had enough and stepped forward, growling back at his secretary.

"Thank you Miss Primrose, you may leave now. When is my next appointment this afternoon?"

She replied while leaving.

"Mr. Young is your last."

"Oh good, no need to rush then, is there?"

By this time Colin was on his knees gasping and panting, glad to breathe normally again and desperately trying to forget the taste of the old bastards asshole and knowing he would likely never forget it. Fletcher gave him a few moments than grabbed onto his hair and jerked him up to his feet and shoved him forward so Colin was bent over Fletcher's desk. Too late the young man realised what was going to happen next.

"Got me all hard with your ass licking Tory boy, better put this boner to some good use hadn't I?"

With his arms still incapacitated and Fletcher's considerable weight bearing down on him Colin was stuck and virtually helpless as he felt his ass cheeks parted and the sinking sensation of a hard, slimy penis sliding forward and prodding against his anus.

"P-Please Cyril. Please don't. I .............aaaahh!""

Fletcher paid him no heed and pressed forward until he was in and then started to roughly fuck Colin's ass.

Colin submitted at that. He was broken and just lay there and allowed the old man to have his way with him. The weight and pressure on him was uncomfortable but worse was the sensation as the dick he had been so recently forced to suck plunged back and forth, stretching his tight ass walls. The old fart grunted and wheezed with every stroke and for one moment Colin imagined him having a heart attack and collapsing trapping him there to be discovered like that with the dead MP bumming him. But then came a louder grunt and a final thrust and Colin felt his ass filled with warm sperm. He shut his eyes and tried to block this out. How could this be happening to him.

Fletcher pulled out and stepped back and Colin just slid back and fell onto his knees, dazed and stunned at what he had done and had done to him. That allowed Fletcher the perfect opportunity to shove his shrinking cock into Colin's mouth and demand that he clean it. He did it unthinkingly.

"Right, get up and get out. I won't expose you but just remember next time you're of a mind to mock me in parliament that I own you and made you my little bitch this afternoon."

Colin got dressed in a daze and shrunk at Fletcher's secretary's gaze as he exited the office and headed straight to the Parliamentary bar.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers