Disney Delight

Story Info
Wife shares hubby with friend while on vacation.
2k words
4.34
114.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Janet and I have been married a little over 6 years. We have been planning a vacation to Disney World for the past four months and the excitement of getting away and just being kids again was starting to grow. We have everything booked. A suite at the Polynesian Resort, our airfare, rental car, we even bought new luggage! Time has slowly ticked by and now there are only five days before our trip and we couldn't wait to leave.

A few days before our trip, Janet's friend Gloria showed up at our door. She just found out that her husband Ed was having an affair with his coworker and she left him. Janet and Gloria went into the living room to talk. I wanted to give the girls some space, and I went to our bedroom to watch a movie. A couple of hours later, Janet came up to our bedroom with a worried look in her eye.

" Gloria has nowhere to go right now, so I invited her to stay with us for a while. She is bringing her stuff to the spare bedroom as we speak.." Janet confessed.

"I have no problem with Gloria staying with us." I replied. "But what about our vacation? We leave on Saturday morning!"

"I totally forgot about Disney!" Janet exclaimed. "I don't know if we should go. I don't think Gloria should be alone right now." Janet then went to help Gloria bring in her suitcases. I was sitting there a few minutes feeling a bit bummed out about missing out on my vacation, but then I realized that Gloria's issues were more important and I went to the spare bedroom to see how she was doing.

Gloria and Janet were whispering as I walked in, and Gloria tearfully said, "I didn't mean to ruin your vacation. I will be on my way tomorrow so I don't get in the way."

"You're not in the way Gloria. Janet and I love you, and you are more than welcome to stay with us long as you like." Then I had an idea. "Can I see you a minute Janet?" I asked.

Janet followed me into our room and I asked," Do you think we should have Gloria come with us? Maybe she should get away too and have a little fun? Disney is in fact the happiest place on earth."

My wife smiled at me and kissed me. "You are such a wonderful man. I am proud to have you as my husband. I will go and tell Gloria the good news."

I rushed to the computer hoping that the flight wasn't fully booked. I typed in the flight number and crossed my fingers as the information came up on the screen. To my surprise, there were two seats left. As another stroke of good luck, one of the available seats was in our row! I quickly filled in Gloria's information and booked the seat. Janet and I had booked a suite, so there was no problem with Gloria staying in our room since the couch unfolded into a bed. "We are all set!" I told the girls. They both had huge smiles on their faces for the first time all night, and we had a group hug.

Saturday morning finally arrived and we boarded our JetBlue flight to Orlando. Both women have a little fear of flying, so I sat between them so each one had one of my hands to squeeze on as we took off. As our flight progressed, Gloria was still holding my hand. She let go when the drink cart arrived, and resumed holding it just before landing.

After we retrieved our luggage, we stepped outside and felt the warm Florida sun. We got our rental car and drove to our hotel. Our room was great! It was very large with a king size bed. We wasted no time after checking in and hopped on the monorail and headed to the Magic Kingdom. We took a ride on the jungle Cruise first and the Pirates Of The Caribbean was next. I noticed on both rides that the girls sat on either side of me. As we walked through the park it was more of the same thing, me in the middle and the girls holding my hand.

After dinner and watching the Main Street Electrical Parade, we all headed back to our hotel and headed to the hot tub to relax. I am 44 years old and Janet and Gloria are both 41, their birthday's only a week apart. Both women are Puerto Rican and have the sweetest light brown skin tone. As we got into the hot tub, I really looked at both women. Janet is a knockout. She is 5'7" with highlights in her brown hair. She has large 38DD breasts with dark nipples and areolas, and the perfect Latina ass. Gloria is a tiny bit shorter than Janet with brown hair and 36C breasts which looked great in her white bikini top. Both women work out a couple of times a week together and have amazingly firm bodies.

Once again, I was between these two beautiful women, and now I was realizing that this wasn't by accident. Janet kissed me deeply while we soaked in the hot water. "This is going to be a great vacation for all of us." Janet said. She kissed me again and then I felt Gloria's hand on my leg. I was startled, but Janet said, "It's ok Honey. If you're ok with this happening, than so am I."

The three of us made our way back to the room, and the girls giggled as they helped each other remove their bikinis. My jaw dropped. I could not help but stare at these two beauties. Gloria turned to Janet and kissed her. I never saw my wife be intimate with another woman, but I knew that Gloria and Janet experimented with each other before we met. My cock quickly grew inside my swim trunks. "Poor Baby." Janet whimpered. She walked up to me and slowly pulled down my damp trunks, releasing my hardness. Janet knelt down and took my hard cock into her warm mouth. I continued to stare lustfully at Gloria.

I looked down at Janet as she took my 7 inches into her throat. I saw her motion to Gloria to join her. Gloria came over to me and kissed me, our tongues meeting. My right hand descended to Gloria's ass and I lightly squeezed the firm flesh.

"Let's switch." Gloria said to Janet. Gloria knelt and took me into her mouth, her tongue flicking over the head on my cock. Janet was nibbling and tonguing at my ear. She knows this drives me crazy.

As Gloria worked my cock, Janet whispered in my ear. "Gloria and I both wanted to give you this. You are a wonderful man and we love how you stepped up in her time of need."

"Gloria. It's time Joe reciprocated. Go and lie down on the bed." Janet demanded.

"I told Gloria how great you are at eating pussy." Janet said. Gloria propped her head on a couple of pillows and spread her legs. He pussy was totally shaven and her labia were swollen. As I spread them, I saw how wet she was. Her pink inner lips were glistening with her juices. I slowly slipped my tongue inside of her, tasting how sweet she was. I licked and nibbled all over her pussy, and totally avoided her clit. I could hear her softly moaning, and I looked up and saw that her eyes were shut tight and she was squeezing both of her breasts. After a few more minutes of my teasing, I concentrated on her little nub. I alternated sucking and licking Gloria's clit and I could tell from the way her breathing changed, that she was close to her orgasm. Gloria grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in closer. She began to shudder as her orgasm came over her, sweet juices seeping from her pussy. Gloria eased her grip from the back of my head and I rolled onto my back. Gloria was still breathing heavily and her eyes were still closed as she came down from her orgasm.

Janet was smiling as she crawled up on me. She started to kiss me, tasting Gloria on my lips. Janet took my hard cock in her hand and aimed it at her opening. She slid down on my cock slowly, until I was totally inside of her pussy. We continued to kiss deeply as Janet fucked me. After watching us for a few minutes, Gloria moved behind Janet and started to rub my balls with one hand and reached around with the other to play with Janet's clit. I was nearing my own orgasm and said that I was going to cum. "Me too!" Janet said softly. I was thrusting harder into Janet and Gloria's fingers were a blur as she was rubbing Janet's clit. Janet squealed as she started to cum and I grunted as I filled my wife's pussy with my cream. Gloria squeezed my balls gently throughout my orgasm. Janet rolled off of me and just as quickly Gloria got between my legs and took my sticky cock into her warm mouth. Gloria cleaned my dick and then got between Janet's legs and licked my cum from her pussy.

" Do this right!" demanded Janet. "Get on your back!" Gloria did as she was told and Janet straddled her face. Gloria continued licking my wife's pussy and Janet told her to "Open wide." Gloria opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Janet spread open her pussy lips with her well manicured fingers and pushed. A steady stream of my cum began to ooze out of her pussy, and then two huge gobs of thick cum plopped into her mouth. Gloria swallowed what Janet gave her and licked Janet clean. Watching this got me hard and when Janet got off Gloria's face, I pulled Gloria by the legs to the bottom edge of the bed.

"Gimme." is all Gloria said. I eased the head of my dick into her pussy. A quiet moan came from Gloria's throat and I pushed in until my balls rested on her ass. I put Gloria's legs onto my shoulders and slid my cock in and out of her tight pussy. Janet sucked on each of Gloria's breasts and fingered her clit while I fucked her friend. Gloria had her hands tightly gripping the disheveled sheets and she came loudly!

Janet said, "My turn!" and kissed Gloria. Janet was on her hands and knees and shuffled to the edge of the bed. I pushed my wet cock into her with one thrust and began fucking her heated pussy. As I pounded into my wife, Gloria slid underneath her. Her head was below Janet's pussy. On one of my out-strokes, Gloria took my cock into her mouth for a few seconds before putting it back in Janet's pussy. I continued this on every tenth stroke or so and the difference in sensation was amazing. Janet dove her face into Gloria's pussy and ate her as we fucked.

Now Gloria said "Switch." I fucked Gloria as she ate Janet, and Janet took my cock into her mouth every so often. After a few minutes I could hold back no longer, and came inside Gloria. Gloria's orgasm was next, and the two women continued their 69. Janet licked my cum from Gloria's pussy and then she came, covering Gloria's face with her juices. We were all exhausted after the long day in Disney and fucking for those few hours. The women kissed each other and then me. I tasted a hint of my cum on Janet's tongue and Janet's pussy on Gloria's tongue. We all fell asleep on the king size bed, in order to be ready to take on Walt Disney World once again in the morning and each other at night.