Dispatched

Story Info
A problem is contained and moved on.
5.8k words
3.64
35.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London, England

2010

The women agent stepped into the very special hotel room and turned and closed the door. She made a minor adjustment and the the slide that provided the internal security for the door slipped back into the door frame and there was a click as the electro magnet engaged. The Order had engaged the sliding bolt/lock to prevent just such an occurrence from happening; an intruder in the room while she was vulnerable and naked in the shower. The Order soaped and used her fingers to clean her most private folds of skin that were covered by a thick thatch of hair and lying between her legs and was totally unaware that there was now a stranger in her room.

The ear bud she wore monitored the audio pick ups secreted through out the suite and she could hear the Order showering so she moved into the lounge area and put her bag down in the corner of the room. There was one thing left to do before the Order returned. She looked around the lounge area and then moved into the bedroom.

An open suitcase lay on the bed with fresh clothes laid out. She looked around and still couldn't see it. She picked up the Orders purse and flipped open the flap. There it was. She picked up the mobile phone and prised open the back and removed the SIM card which was dropped to the floor and crushed under her heel. The back of the phone was replaced and was put back in the bag. The shower stopped.

There was a chair next to the bed so she made her self comfortable and waited.

The first appearance of the Order came as she walked into the bedroom. She had her hands raised and was massaging dry her hair through the towel that was wrapped around her head and was wearing one of the hotel bath robes. She stopped and froze.

Her eyes blazed .

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room?"

"Dispatch sent me."

"Dispatch sent you? Get out."

"Sorry, got to pack the Order for pick up."

The woman looked at her with incomprehension. She moved to the phone and lifted it to her ear. She started dialling and then slammed it into the cradle and started dialling again. The phone was dead. She moved closer clutching the robe tight and snatched up her purse. She dropped the purse and started dialling the mobile but it wasn't working either.

The seated women thought of her self as a Picker; she received a written order by courier and then headed for the hotel too package the Order for pick up. She got a lot of money, the work was easy and she paid no taxes. Pretty good she thought.

The women had taken off and was screaming and banging at the hotel room door which strangely wouldn't open. The door had its electro magnetic locks engaged , was totally soundproof and very strong. Next would be the glass sliding door to the balcony and sure enough here she came and the screaming and banging started again. She moved off the bed and went into the lounge room. She positioned her self to give the women the choice of bedroom and bathroom. This was always a 50 / 50 chance. It didn't matter in the least which choice she made. To the Picker it was just another exercise in showing the woman her diminishing options. She chose the bed room.

First of course it would be the bedroom door, but the electro magnets had been engaged and the door was secured in the open position. Next was the other sliding door to the balcony. More screaming and banging. The women turned. She still clutched the robe; they all did that. Her eyes were red and her lungs heaved as she breathed. She looked scared. In a few moments she would be terrified.

The Picker moved to the door of the bedroom and bought out a strong plastic bag, which she held in two hands. The women's face notched up to terror. The Picker moved slowly towards the women but left a nice clear path to to the bed and the other corner of the room. Sure enough the women was across the bed but this time the Picker was right behind her and bought the bag down over her head. Both hands now pulled very tight now and the bag stretched over the Orders nose and mouth,sealing off the airways. The Picker held the women tight against her as the other women struggled and writhed to get the bag away from her face; she must breath, she was choking. She couldn't breath, she could feel the strength in her limbs slowly leaving her and a darkness was starting to engulf her mind.

The Picker was an expert; not a moment to soon, not a moment to late she let the women take one breath, and in about ten seconds another. She wished to maintain the Orders mind on one thing only, the need to breath. She allowed another quick breath and then spoke softly into her ear.

"You have two choices. Number one is that I am going to smoother you. Number two is that I tell you what I want done and you do it. Now think about it, thinking, thinking, time! Which one?"

"One," she stammered, and the hated bag was loosened further and she managed to suck more precious air in to her lungs.

The Picker gave her a broad smile,"what an excellent choice. I know you are going to be nice and easy to work with so I have have some presents for you. Now nice and slowly we are going over to the stool in front of the vanity mirror and your going to sit down."

The Order was guided to the stool and seated. She clasped the robe tightly to her body.

"Now I think we should adorn you with some nice bracelets for your wrists and ankles. You have been just so nice to me this morning and I thank you. Please feel free at any time to change your choice to option one. We women can never make up our mind."

She moved slowly round the Order placing leather cuffs on the wrists and ankles, checking that they were fitted just right.

"Well how nice you look; it's like they were made for you. Now what else do we have here. I know, this necklace and this beautiful garter belt."

She moved around the Order placing a steel collar around the neck and a steel belt around the her waist.

"Now this will never do at all. Your hair is such a mess."

A little frilled curtain hung from the round seat and on its removal the seat bases holding rings could now be accessed. Getting chains from her bag she moved the Orders feet to the back of the stool and secured them to the seats locking rings . The arms and waist followed and a small pin jabbed into the Orders bottom achieved a self check to the holding capabilities of the Orders restraints. The Order could hardly move but her scream told the Picker that the lungs worked fine.

"Now then lets get this mess sorted out."

She moved across to her bag and got a brush and comb and started to free the mess of hair. It wasn't to hard as the Order had used a conditioner in the shower. The door bell rang . Her associate had arrived and it was time to play with the Orders mind and bend it, confuse it; have the Order question her grasp on reality.

"Now I wonder who that could be? Were you expecting any one dear?"

She moved to the bag and took out a remote and hit 7 on the key pad and then went to the door. She opened it and the Order started screaming, asking for help, pleading.

"Pierre it is so lovely to to see you, come right in," said the Picker to the Waiter.

"Madam the pleasure is all mine. I hope I am on time and not late," said Pierre in a beautiful french accent.

"Silly man, you are never late."

She turned and made her way back to the lounge area and Pierre followed with his cart. He returned to close the door and went to his cart to await madams attention.

"What have you chosen to day?"

"The grouse; it is the first bird of the season and the Chef suggests this wine to accompany your meal Madam."

"You are all so kind to me."

The Waiter then proceeded to lay the dinning table for the Pickers lunch; there was even a lovely bowl of Kenyan roses. He seated her and presented a bowl of oysters and another wine for her inspection. The Order continued to scream and yell and wondered at the complete disregard shown her by the Waiter.

"Marvellous."

He poured the wine, made sure madam was comfortable and moved to stand in front of the Order. The Picker savoured her first oyster and took a sip of her wine. Chef had excelled him self.

"You may of course my dear man; I know how hard it is for the aspiring hair dresser to find a willing subject. There is another matter. I was not happy at all with your last efforts with the breasts."

The Waiters face was crestfallen, the Orders was teary and confused; what was happening?

"Pierre your distress causes me distress. You are here to learn, but you must move to the next level with technique. The breasts must be caressed and kneaded, the nipples not simply licked but titillated and aroused. The blood must be got moving for the injections. Now Pierre, I am here to help, spin her around and I shall direct you if needed."

There was one more thing. She arose and moved across to the Order and grabbed the chin.

"Shut the fuck up. Don't move. Pierre has taken the time from his day to do your hair. I would be most unhappy to see him disappointed. Understand?"

"Ye... y......yes."

"Pierre she is yours."

She ruffled the women's hair.

"Just a little off the top please."

Pierre seated her and she resumed her lunch. Pierre picked up the comb and brush and started work. The Order thought she had lost her mind. This was good and part of the plan. A few minutes ago she was finishing a most relaxing shower and now her robe had been parted for some sort of steel belt that had been fitted to her waist, her breasts were totally exposed and her ankles and wrists were chained to a stool. She couldn't move; but luckily she thought the robe was still secured round her waist, concealing her most private parts.

Pierre soon had the hair combed and lying over the back. He went and retrieved the dryer from the bathroom, plugged it in and started to dry, then paused to serve the grouse and the next wine to the Picker. With the hair dried he started to plait it securing a hair band every inch as he worked. The plaited hair was lifted and tucked into the collar to take the weight off the scalp. He then proceeded to cut the hair away from the scalp. He was careful to cut for maximum length. The hair started to fall away from the scalp and soon it was all removed. Tears and quite sobs came from the Order.

Pierre moved to the bag and retrieved the cut throat razor, the cream and started to lather the scalp. The Orders mind continued to melt down.

"Madam, should I summon Edward now?"

"You think of everything Pierre, yes please. Strawberries I think."

Pierre moved to the phone and made a short call then returned to the foaming scalp and applied the curved blade of the razor. The Order was in just a few minutes shaved bald. Cleaning the razor he retrieved the keys and unlocked the wrists . He manoeuvred the stool to the side of the bed and retrieved a ball gag from the bag. This was soon fitted. The Order seemed somewhat cationic and there was no resistance as he laid her back onto the bed and moved her arms over her shoulders. Her body automatically slide forward on the seat to relive her legs which were pulled open by the clever chaining method. She was well displayed when her robe was fully opened. The door bell rang.

Pierre greeted Edward and moved back to his work and started to to lather the arm pits and pubes. There was only the slightest stubble under the arms but the pubic mound was full and thick. Edward had bought his cart to the table and having greeted the Picker, served her strawberries. He waited a moment to make sure that all was right then went into the bath room.

Next to the vanity was a flat tiled wall that had been tastefully decorated with spaced four by four wooden tiles. He started to remove them revealing metal rings. He stacked the tiles in the entrance way. His duties done, he received a nod from the Picker and left. Pierre had been hard at work and it was now a bald Order with very well massaged breasts. Even the eye brows had been removed. Pierre was still hard at work as his tongue and hands did more work on the breasts. They were soon red and with the distended nipples trying to escape the breasts he started to unchain the Order.

The Picker had finished an excellent meal and wiping her lips moved to help Pierre with the Order. She grabbed a hood from the bag, removed the gag, and started fitting it to the Orders head. The hood simply had openings for everything she thought; but left them all unzipped.

"Look at me , look at me."

After the Order's breast job; only the dead would have failed to be bought back to life. Her eyes showed awareness and she spoke for the first time in a long time. Screaming didn't count.

"Why?"

"You know why."

"No, please tell me," sobbed the Order.

"There are some more preparations to be made for the Carrier. You do realise that you are not going any where don't you?"

The Order gave a reluctant nod.

"No, understand. You have no more control what so ever over your self, your body and if some one decides; your mind. Understand. Do what you are told and I'll answer questions when we are finished," said the Picker.

The women gave a nod and tears started again.

"Don't even think about getting hysterical again, it will not be tolerated. Now easy or hard you are off to the bathroom. Do you want to be chained and dragged or walk. Easy or hard?"

"Easy," whispered the chained women.

"Rest for a moment and then come into the bathroom. Don't even think of any thing but that. Okay?"

The Order nodded. Pierre and the Picker moved to the bathroom taking what was needed from that bottomless bag. The set up ready for the next stage and Pierre ran the bath. The Order grasped as she entered the room and saw her self in the mirror for the first time. She was wearing a hood, four cuffs, a collar, a belt around her waist and her nipples were still excited and stretched tight from the breast massage that Pierre had so ably administered. Her pubic mound and labia were shaved smooth, that is of course not to forget to mention the missing eyebrows. Silent tears ran off her face and splashed off her large breasts. She was directed to the wall of rings and told to stand against it. The door bell rang and Pierre open it to let in the Double who moved off to the bedroom. The Picker and Waiter coated the Order with Nair a hair removal cream. They both then started to secure the Order to the wall. Pierre knelt and withdrew a padded box with one open side open . He secured this above the shoulders to tightly contain the head, the open side allowing access to the face. He then secured it very tightly to the wall. The eyelet from the top of the hood was then roped above the head and the openings on the hood were closed except the one for the eyes. A gag had been inserted before the mouth was zipped. He then used a wide piece of leather on the neck upper and lower arms. The wrists were roped and then these ropes were tightened pulling the arms straight out from the body hard against the wall. The Picker had picked up the breasts to get a strap under them and then done the waist , upper and lower legs before finishing by tightening the ankle restraints. She then turned and got an antiseptic swab and swabbed the aureole on the left breast for her trusty pin again. She then jabbed the pin into the aureole. The Order didn't move. She couldn't. The head still had some free play but that was what the three sided box was for; to protect the face and head from damage that uncontrolled thrashing could cause. She re-swabbed the aureoles and prepared three syringes taking a moment to check the eyes. Terror was back in the eyes and face of the women hanging of the wall . She started massaging the left breast and then carefully she started to slid the needle in for about an inch. Slowly the plunger was pushed to its limit. She withdrew the needle and re-swabbed the breast. Another massage was in order and then she carefully started to slid the needle in for about an inch. Slowly the plunger was pushed to its limit. Yes, the eyes were still in terror mode. Pierre had valiantly assisted her again and the right breast was well massaged. Very well massaged. She swabbed the breast and then she carefully started to slid the needle in for about an inch. Slowly the plunger was pushed to its limit. She used the nipples to give each breast a good shake.

They now proceeded to take the Order off the wall and all the chains were removed and the hood taken off. The toilet seat was raised and she was helped to sit.

"There now that wasn't so bad was it," she gave each breast a gentle rub," all better now, eh. I know; how about a nice glass of water . Yes that's it; Pierre; ready and waiting again I see. You are to kind."

The Picker now proceeded to fill the Order's belly with ice cold water. It took a few glasses. Well quite a few actually.

"Now I see you are starting to cramp and we can't have that. Kneel down on the floor, yes that's a good girl, now spread some leg please. I think you are felling a bit cold so I shall warm you up. Now you might feel the slightest discomfort but that can't be helped. You feel much better in a minute or five."

She moved to the Orders rear end and started to lube the pert little rose bud. She was handed the enema nozzle and started to work it in. Pierre opened the tap and the Orders bowels started to swell with a warm liquid cleansing liquid.

"No dear don't cry, the cramps will be gone soon, where nearly there. I am so proud of you. Look let me help you."

She started to massage the distended belly.

Moving very quickly now, she removed the nozzle and she and Pierre started the girl into the shower. Pierre had already put the chains back on the ankles and removed the covers along the side of the shower recess revealing the waiting rings. Her legs were spread and locked and she collapsed to the floor of the shower moaning and clutching her distended belly. Pierre quickly shut and locked the shower.

The Picker was sterilising her tools and packing them away. She scrubbed her self and turned to Pierre.

"My dear man. I have have put you to so much trouble. May I trouble you again," said the Picker.

"Madam is never the slightest trouble. It is my pleasure."

Pleasure it was too, to disrobe the Picker for her waiting bath.

The bath faced the glassed shower cubicle. Pierre handed her another wine an she settled back to watch the show.

It was not long in coming. The Order literally exploded and shit and piss went every where.

The Picker thought professionally. A job well done!

Pierre had thoughtfully started the extraction fan before the big moment.

The Picker looked upon the Order. Pierre looked upon the Picker and the Order. The Order looked upon her hands that she was just about to wipe her face with. The Order needed a new plan. The hands were covered with shit. Seeing the problem , Pierre thoughtfully activated the spray jets. The Order thought she was in a washing machine. When Pierre activated the dryers she thought she was in a wind tunnel. He opened the door. No odder ,a clean and dry Order; the wonders of modern technology. He started to get the Order out of the shower and onto the floor. The Order was allowed a ten minute rest as the Picker finished her bath.

The Picker had spread towels on the floor and and the Order had been laid out, she moved between the legs and spread them. She held out a hand and Pierre handed her an antiseptic and pad. She searched around and found the urethral opening and started to swab it. The urethral meatus and labia were next with the swab. She was given a dollop of jelly which she applied to the meatus and then she gently applied pressure and started to insert the catheter. Urine started to flow (where did that come from) and she moved the catheter a few more inches into the bladder. She was handed the syringe and started to fill the catheter balloon with sterile water. She gently pulled the catheter back until it rested snugly against the neck of the bladder. The catheter tube was about a eighteen inches long and had a tap on it which was closed. The Order wasn't saying much. The Picker leaned forward and grabbed and lifted the Orders knees onto her shoulders,thus exposing the little rose bud. A little bit of jelly and the large butt plug slipped straight in. The Picker checked that it was well fitted. The Picker cleaned and sterilised, then scrubbed and re entered her bath. Pierre came around and took her place, peeled open the labia's and started work with a vibrator on the clitoris. She would supply her own lubrication for the electronic sensor that would soon be in her vagina. It went in smoothly. Pierre got the Order standing. It was a bit hard to get the Order standing again as the mind game had nearly shut down the Orders mind which was overloaded by clitoral stimulation,an enema, a shave and the forced insertion of a catheter.

12