Display Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The Notorious Bettie Page.
3.6k words
4.4
71.6k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three -- The Notorious Bettie Page

The idea had come to Morgan after Mark had brought home an old 'girlie magazine' that Sam had given him. The magazine featured a model by the name of Bettie Page. On the pages of the journal, surrounding the pictures in the publication was a number of articles written about her life as a 'pin-up legend'. The shots that appealed most to Morgan were of Bettie taken at the beach in a red polka dot bikini. This, she decided, was to become the theme for their next window display. In this fantasy, she would be facing the street, barely covered with the bathing suit. Morgan drew a quick picture on paper to explain what she had in mind to Mark and set him off to find the props to make it happen.

This scene was easier to put together, except for the sand. Mark had found a large mural that presented a view of the surf that he used as the backdrop. He was surprised to find enough bags of sand next to the back garage that could spread out on the stage to give one the impression of being at the beach. A tripod was set up, off to the left of the window, supporting an old style camera. He found dealing with the male dummy to be straightforward. All Mark needed to do was clothe him in pants and a short sleeve shirt of that era, placing him behind the camera, bent over with his back to the sidewalk.

Centered on the stage was the Bettie Page mannequin. Here the smiling face lay under her trademark curly long black hair, sporting bangs that stopped high above her eyes. The red lips were painted on, and the bikini was very tiny. She was placed kneeling, on the sand with her arms reaching out to a yellow and white striped beach ball resting on the sand in front of her. It was a fairly good recreation of that famous picture, very sexy, yet modest for today's standards.

When Mark unveiled the display, Sam was very pleased with what he saw. It brought him back to his youth. The excitement he felt when he was younger had returned as he started to contemplate the real possibilities that this presented for him. His thoughts centered on what was coming, and that pleased him even more.

Within the window they put on view a number of sex toys, strategically placed around the model, clearly visible from the street. To the left was a sexy black skirt and white blouse positioned as if she had just taken it off and carelessly dropped onto the sand. To the right was a very skimpy thong bikini, not quite an item of that era, but an item that could be purchased in the store. No surprise, later that night, after Morgan had replaced the mannequin, the sales for those items increased.

Morgan enjoyed this scene more than the others. She was not forced to strain watching the reaction to her voyeurs. She could look them directly in their eyes. She was completely covered by the bikini, so she was not concerned about showing too much. And she was in a comfortable position, kneeling in the soft sand, resting her hands on the beach ball that lay in front of her. This was truly a comfortable position to be in, for a model.

Morgan thought about using another anal plug for her own enjoyment, but decided that since no one would be able to see behind her, that it would not increase any sales. She really didn't need the stimulation anyway. She was getting very excited watching the couples stare at her, whisper between themselves, and run a hand or two over the other's body. She may be covered more than the other nights, but she was able to extract that sexy image that had made Bettie Page famous. Morgan watched how intently her voyeurs studied her through the window. The fact that they would look at her carefully, reinforced her comfort of them believing she was fake. Her scene was having an effect on them and they were having a wonderful effect on Morgan. She enjoyed being on display.

She recognized Sam as he came out front of the store to view the scene. She thought it strange that he appeared to concentrate on just her face, feeling that he was trying to look deep into her eyes. She blocked the thoughts that were running through her head at that point, and focused very hard on not blinking, which surely would have given her away. But the way he stared at her made her feel very nervous.

Sam had stepped out to view Mark's wife in the window. He had only seen her in a trench coat behind a set of sunglasses, and wanted to look at this beauty from under the coat and glasses. He was not disappointed. The bikini was sexy, but it hid too much. The voyeur in him wanted to see more. As his eyes wandered away from her face and over her body, he came upon a devilish plan. Sam decided that after Mark had left the store he would put his plan into motion.

Sales again were brisk and this pleased the three of them. Mark had returned to home for another round of physical sex with his wife. Late at night, as they lay exhausted in each others arms, they talked about the excitement each felt as Morgan displayed herself as the model.

Sam had stayed after the store closed to hatch his plan. He had removed the bikini from the mannequin and was working on removing just enough of the stitching around the hooks that would cause the suit to fall apart. He then added a few strategic stitches to reduce its size and make it tighter. It did not take him long to make the alterations and he very carefully replaced the suit onto the dummy. Stepping back, Sam looked up towards the ceiling, checking on the work he had done the other night. He was enjoying this. He was totally focused on Mark's wife.

***** ***** *****

It was Saturday night and the 'trench coat lady' had come into the store and disappeared again. Sam was pleased, as Mark returned from the display window. Sam asked Mark to run the register, telling him that he needed to go back to his office.

Sam entered his back room, closed, and locked the door; making sure no one would interrupt him. Walking over to a small TV behind his desk, Sam flipped the 'on' switch and sat down. Slowly a picture appeared on the screen and in the middle of the picture was Morgan. She was in the Bettie Page wig and posed as she was the night before. Sam smiled to himself and reached over to turn the VCR to 'record mode'. He turned the TV picture off, got up and returned to the store floor.

***** ***** *****

For some reason Mark was not able to obtain two copies of the bathing suit from Sam, so she had to share the one bikini with the dummy. Morgan had to move fast to remove the bikini from the mannequin and put it on herself before Mark could opened the window curtains.

Morgan had arrived naked under the trench coat taking the city bus, as she did the night before. She removed the suit from the dummy, handed the replica to Mark, and quickly put the bottoms on. Morgan finished dressing in the bikini and then noticed a problem. For some reason the bathing suit felt a bit tighter tonight. She tried to remember what she ate over the last twenty-four hours and decided that she needed to go back on her diet. She positioned herself in the sand, turned to her right and said to her husband, "I'm ready."

Mark smiled and slowly drew open the curtains, putting his wife on display again to the general public. Life was good, but the sex was even better, ever since they started this little game. He took one last look at her kneeling there and let his eye drift up to the window to catch the voyeurs waiting to take a peek. A little stiffness grew in his pants and he decided he needed to return to his job to get this growing problem under control.

Morgan enjoyed the prying eyes that were upon her now and slowly controlled each breath she was taking, realizing that the bathing suit did very little to hide the fact that she was a hot blooded real woman needing to breathe. She concentrated on each breath, making sure the air came in through her nose and into her rib cage slowly filling her chest, until she reversed the process and let the air flow out over her lips. She was pleased with herself; she did this well for the first half hour.

Once she had the breathing under control, this allowed her to concentrate on her admirers. This was a source of titillation for her, as she took in the wandering eyes. Morgan could almost feel their eyes caressing her skin as they moved over the window fantasy.

She had just locked onto a young couple when she felt something go wrong. All of a sudden the top of her bathing suit felt very loose. And with each new breath she took it felt easier to fill her lungs. It felt like the material was falling from her breasts. Abruptly she felt something drop to her knees. Without looking down, she knew what had happened. The bikini top was no longer there. She was in a panic, she felt the cold air run over her breasts, and she felt completely exposed. Her blood flowed faster through her entire body; she could hear her heart beat faster. Morgan worried that the redness she was sure was showing in her cheeks would give her away, but she dare not move.

Morgan's eyes regained focus, looking straight ahead, as she peered out over the couple again. What she watched only reinforced her fears. The man was smiling with one hand running up and down his date's ass, while his other pointed at Morgan, mouthing look at that to the woman beside him. She knew he was enjoying the fact that she had just lost her top. Rapidly the modest scene was becoming very erotic. This seemed to draw a larger crowd at the window, as the numbers grew, stopping to take in her exhibition. Morgan remained very, very still in hopes that they would think is was just a wardrobe malfunction on a dummy. Then she had something more to worry about. She realized that her nipples were growing larger, as a cool breeze flowed over her breasts, causing her to become even more anxious.

She watched as they pointed at her breasts. Not hearing them, but fully understand the gestures she witnessed through the glass. The men kept pointing at her boobs, smiling and talking to their dates. Their arms were flying as well as their body movements trying to explain what they had noticed that the others had not. Suddenly Morgan let a smile appear across her mouth, ending the argument, telling her voyeurs she was real.

Sam heard the commotion that was going on outside the store as the door opened and closed. He wondered if his plan was working, but remained calm, working the counter, figuring that he would be able to study it later from the recording he was making. The couples started to flow in at a steady stream, asking to purchase one item in particular: the bikini. He smiled to himself as he realized that it was working. Then one customer came up to pay for his item, turning to his date he said, "Wasn't that great! She's real." He was relaxed knowing that he would enjoy all of this, when he watched this rerun later that evening.

Morgan regained control of the situation and focused on remaining still. She knew she was more naked than she had ever been on previous nights. She had not wanted to give away the fact that she was real. But given her current situation, she figured that she would just remain very still and give them something to ponder. She tried to keep her mind occupied, but was having trouble when she realized that the people on the street were only focused on her tits.

A very handsome middle aged man appeared before her, distracting her, letting the sexual thoughts start to fill her head again. In her sight was a man, probably in his mid forties, smartly dressed in a suit and tie. He had thick black wavy hair and a very strong chin. He stood in the window and looked upon her, forcing Morgan's thoughts to wander to that sexual part of her brain.

She let this fantasy play out hoping it would help her control the situation she was in. In her mind she watched as this man walked into the store, over to the window, pulled the curtains aside, stepping up to her side. He stared at her, as she remained still, trying to pose. Slowly he started to remove his own clothing: first his suit jacket, then the tie, his shirts, the pants, and all the rest until he was completely naked. Grabbing her he picked her up and tore off her bikini bottoms, and pulled her into his arm. He kissed her deeply, letting his tongue enter her mouth. His hands caressed her back and down to her ass, he moved one hand to her front, down between her legs trying for force her legs apart. She spread her legs slightly, letting his fingers enter her and she became more and more wet with his touch.

He broke the kiss and pushed her down onto the sand, moving her onto her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her and with one fast thrust, entered her and started to fuck her while their audience in the street watched and cheered them on.

Morgan's eyes looked out over her admirers and she got wetter thinking how all her voyeurs would like to fuck her, as he was fucking her now in her mind. It did not take him long to cum, and they fell to the sand with him still inside of her and he lay on top of her with his penis still throbbing inside her.

Then, the window display lights went out. Sam had turned the lights out.

***** ***** *****

"What happened?" Mark exclaimed as he found her in the darkness of the stage. "How did your top come off?"

"I don't know. I was sitting still and suddenly I could feel it falling. I did not want to move. I was thinking about getting up and running for the side, but then I was not sure if I could find you and I did not want to run through the store like this." She said, as she removed the bathing suit and retrieved the coat from Mark's hand.

When Mark had finally realized there was a problem, he came rushing over to the window to find her. Mark thought she was in a frozen state of panic by the way she looked, when he first pulled back the curtains. He did not understand she was deep within her fantasy.

"I need to get out of here Mark, before someone figures out whom I really am. I'll see you later when you get home." Morgan placed the glasses over her eyes and moved quickly off the stage as she put the coat over her body. She stepped down from the window and swiftly moved out the front door.

Mark was left with a bikini in his hand, having had no time to do much of anything before she ran out. He was at a loss at what to say and at a bigger loss trying to figure out what had just happened.

He found the dummy and quickly placed the bikini on it. He did not spend much time positioning the replica, almost throwing it onto the sand. He didn't care. He was more concerned about something else, and that was Morgan.

***** ***** *****

Mark told Sam what had happened and said that he wasn't sure Morgan would return to do this scene again given what had happened tonight.

Sam was in agreement, saying, "I think you are right. We should let this scene go and concentrate on the next fantasy."

"I'm not sure Morgan will agree to do any more posing after what happened tonight."

"Okay, I understand. Why don't you get home and make sure she is alright. We'll talk more over the next couple of days and see where we are. So go home to her."

"Okay... yes... I need to go. Goodnight Sam. I'll see you tomorrow at work." And Mark left.

***** ***** *****

Mark thought he would be met by a very concerned wife. He was completely surprised with his wife's reaction when he got home. He had thought the incident at the store would have quenched any thoughts of making love. But, instead he found a very aroused wife.

Morgan told him how she had been able to maintain control of the situation by moving into a fantasy and letting her mind drift away from the bikini problem. As she described what was going on in her head, he found she was removing his clothing. Mark was not resisting. She moved deeper into her fantasy and told him how excited she felt when she dreamed she was being fucked by this 'stranger' on the stage while others watched.

Morgan pulled Mark over to their sliding glass door, turned towards the door and placed both hands firmly upon the window. She looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass in his direction. She was naked, very much on display for the neighborhood to see, for anyone up late that night. Mark's excitement grew and he removed the boxers that were now restraining his growing erection. He moved up behind her and with one fast stroke, slid into her. He started to make love to her from behind.

Mark moved one hand down in front until he found her pussy. He let his fingers find his target and she moaned as he tickled her clit. He moved his other hand up, over one breast and started to pinch her nipple. This caused Morgan to push back and she used some Kegels exercises to squeeze his engorged penis that was deep inside her. He became that 'stranger' to her, telling her what he would do and then doing it.

Mark moved slowly at first, but then increased his thrusts until he could hear her breathing increase as she opened her mouth. The reflection of her face in the glass showed a woman, deeply immersed within her own excitement, having closed both eyes. He knew she was on the verge of coming, which excited him even more.

They came together, which was unusual for both of them; this was not what normally happens. This pleased them greatly. Mark held her tight, enjoying his own orgasm as he remained deep inside her. In return she enjoyed how her own body felt, as she continued to squeeze his penis deep inside her. They stood at the widow for about thirty seconds, trying to control their wobbling and tired legs.

Mark lowered his hands to catch the liquid that he knew would be coming when he withdrew from her. She felt him retreat and lowered one hand over her pussy to catch what he could not. They ran for the bathroom to clean up. Shortly they dropped on the bed, under the covers to enjoy the warmth of their skin against the other.

They did not talk anymore that evening. What needed to be said could wait. They finally fell asleep, getting only a few hours of rest before the sun came up to start the next day.

***** ***** *****

Sam was very pleased with himself as he sat to watch the video tape. The alteration he had made to the bikini worked. He had hoped that both the top and the bottom would fall off, but was very pleased with the view of her tits. Her nakedness was completely exposed to the camera that he had installed to voyeur her. Sam sat in his chair, with his pants planted down at his feet and his erection firmly in one hand. He was getting excited watching, as this young exhibitionist woman became flush in her cheeks when her top dropped away. He was impressed that she did not move. He recognized the fear in her eyes when she realized that she was topless, but he watched as her eyes closed towards the end and he could almost swear that she was headed towards an orgasm just before the lights went out. Sam exploded into his own hand. That was worth installing the camera, he thought to himself as he smiled and savored his own pleasure.

Sam knew what the next scene had to be. It was one of his favorite fantasies, and he was thinking hard on how he would sell it to Mark over the next week. He was pretty sure she would do the scene. Sam just needed to sell it to Mark.