Display Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
The Stag Film.
3.6k words
4.39
109.5k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five -- The Stag Film

Mark returned to the job with mixed emotions. Something had brought the animal out in his wife when they made love last night. He had enjoyed that part immensely, but was still concerned about what had happened the previous Saturday night at the porn shop. He knew she lost control and revealed a violent orgasm for all that were watching. He did have to admit it was exciting to think about what she did in front of total strangers. And she confessed that she enjoyed being revealed. He just wasn't sure what to do next, or how he would deal with Sam.

The store owner, on the other hand, had already planned his next steps and was prepared for Mark. Sam hadn't built his business on a lark. The same shrewd businessman that created the shop in his younger days was now reemerging. Pleased with the results of his efforts so far, he wanted to take it to the next level. Sam was not concerned about this employee, he was thinking about his own enjoyment and the possibilities. So he was prepared for his young co-worker when Mark arrived that Monday.

"How is she doing?" Sam asked, acting as if he was concerned.

"She is doing fine. Actually, better than how I am doing."

"And how are you doing.'

"I'm not sure this should go on." Mark added without hesitation.

"And why is that?"

"Because I think it's risky that people know she is a real person." Mark did not hesitate to add.

"It is because she is real that people are excited." Sam added in mater of fact tone. "The sales Sunday night were off scale. And I believe it was because our little Pinocchio became a real individual that night."

"What to you mean?" Quickly asked Mark.

"I mean that we sold out on the remote anal vibrator she was using, and I believe it was due to the orgasm she displayed in the window. The people coming into the store wanted to know what that mane was hanging out of her ass. And I told them."

"Morgan's display was obviously a turn-on for the audience." Mark said, but then muttering to himself added, "And to her too."

"Yes, exactly, because of her display." Sam answered without waiting.

Mark was still torn. This secret was now known to more than himself, Sam, and Morgan. There were townies that knew she was real. They may have not known who she really was thanks to the mask, but they knew she was someone. It was only time before someone would figure out who she was, and that is the last thing Mark needed to happen. Having her secret exposed might ruin her job and put Morgan at risk, even to people who were their friends.

"I am not sure we can continue doing this."

"That is exactly why you need to continue." Added Sam.

"I do not understand." Responded Mark.

"It excites you both knowing that people see her on display, right?"

Mark hesitated, thinking, and finally said, "Yes."

"So you need to continue if you want the excitement to continue."

"Okay, it does excite both of us, but I am not sure what to do? Nobody can know that it's Morgan. It's too risky."

"Here is what I suggest then" Sam then described his next fantasy.

Mark listened, taking it all in, finally understanding what Sam wanted.

"Tell Morgan about it and see what she thinks." Sam suggested.

"Okay, okay, I'll take it back to Morgan, and get her reaction. But if we do this, this has to be her last display."

"We'll talk more, after you get her reaction." Sam was pretty sure she would agree more than he would.

***** ***** *****

That same evening Mark described to Morgan what Sam had asked them to do. He also told her that Sam had known about her being the model longer than Mark realized. He let this fact sink in as he watched her reaction. She seemed to accept what he said and reacted well about Sam being her secret voyeur. After all, she did enjoy being placed on display.

Mark had just described the fantasy that Sam had suggested, when Morgan jumped into the conversation by taking it to the next level. Mark understood that his wife was enjoying her exhibitionism and could not resist wanting to do more.

They met Sam later that week. Morgan appeared to accept the fact that Sam had become the director. She actually enjoyed knowing one of her secret voyeurs. Actually facing him and talking to him about it was somewhat titillating, though Sam was not part of her fantasies. She only suggested changes to the scene that she thought would enhance the fantasy. Sam listened to each suggestion, but in the end, Sam made the final decisions. By any means possible this was going to be his fantasy.

***** ***** *****

It was Friday night, time for the store to unveil its new fantasy. The 'trench coat lady' had already arrived, and with Sam's help, the new display was just about to be unveiled.

In this window there weren't any mannequins; in their place were Mark and Morgan. This was Sam's fantasy from the start. He had reached back in to his life and extracted a scene from an old porno flick that he had gotten his hands on while in high school. He still had the old 8mm film stored safely at home. Spending the better part of one evening he found the reel, located an old projector, and played the movie. Sam used the film as a study tool to select the closest props of that period, but most importantly to get the main characters right.

The man in the film was thin with slicked down hair, sporting a thin pencil mustache, naked except for his knee high black socks supported by sock garters. The woman had short hair also completely naked and very busty. Both wore a black mask over their eyes, hiding their identities, but little else.

This fantasy presented an intimate view of an old forty's bedroom, and was Sam's favorite part of the movie. It probably was the single event that got him started in the porno business. The bed, stuffed chair, phone, and surrounding, presented a scene sixty years earlier in the USA. The older couple on the celluloid were engaged in, and enjoying sex; no different from today. The woman was on her hands and knees on top of the bed. The man was behind her, clearly getting ready to fuck her in the "doggie position". Sam watched them screw again in the film, fully appreciating how he became a "boob man".

Mark and Morgan had taken their positions on the bed. Morgan was in a short wig. Mark with his hair greased down. She rested on her hands and knees; presenting her full left side to the street. Mark pressed up against her ass and placed a hand on each side of her butt. He pushed his penis up against Morgan's ass, having positioned himself slightly behind her. Mark was somewhat comforted with the fact that he was hidden behind the mask, as was Morgan. For now, his penis lay limp against her leg, out of sight.

Sam enjoyed opening the curtains on this night, for he had a prime view of the two of them posed a few feet away. Sam stood there, taking pleasure in the fact that here were two live people acting out his fantasy. He slowly pulled open the curtains and watched their reaction, as he put them both on display to the street.

For the first part of the night, Morgan allowed her voyeurs to nudge her in and out of her own fantasies, helping her to manage her time remaining in the window. Mark must have been doing the same, because every few minutes she could feel his erection grow, slowly move up her leg, tap against her pussy, and then lower again. Poor guy. I'm not sure he's going to make it through the night she thought to herself.

They were comfortably in their positions when suddenly the store curtains to their right started to open. This startled both of them. They were not only on display to the street; they were now exposed to the interior of the store. If Mark thought he was well hidden, he was not sure now. Slowly the store came into full view for Morgan and Mark. They were not expecting this. They worked harder to remain still.

Just as the curtains came completely open, an attractive young couple moved up into their view from inside the store. The man was handsome, sporting strong masculine features that Morgan noticed immediately. The woman was extraordinary beautiful, wearing black high heels on long nylon legs that ran up to a short black mini-skirt, touching a white button-down blouse. Her brunette hair flowed down her back and around her shoulders. They stood next to the stage, and presented themselves to Morgan and Mark. Their position by the stage hid them from the street. As Mark's eyes glided to his right, he watched as these two started to play with each other. The man started to unbutton her blouse

One blouse button released and then a second. This continued until her blouse draped opened, displaying the hidden treasures underneath. The man pulled her blouse over her shoulders, placing this woman on display for the two "skin flick" models. Mark watched as two beautiful large breasts came into view. The couple was clearly enjoying their exhibitionism and giggled while running their hands over each other's body.

Morgan could feel that this couple was having an effect on Mark, as his erection expanded and pushed up against her pussy. She watched as this couple manipulated them, forcing them to become voyeurs, controlling their viewing excitement.

The man was clearly not done with just opening her blouse. He was going to put more of this woman on display. He reached down, unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. What was now presented was a professionally trimmed pussy not hidden by any panties.

Mark could not take his eyes off this spectacle. His erection took control of him and started to rise hard. Mark's mind had taken control of his body.

Morgan was now worried. She was watching this show in front of her and feeling the rise in Mark behind her. She was surrounded by these erotic thoughts and feelings, realizing that her own desires were beginning to climb.

The couple in front of Mark and Morgan continued. It was clear, the two of them did not care who was watching what they were doing. They were enjoying looking at Morgan and Mark, while continuing to play with each other. The woman's body movement started to hint at an approaching orgasm.

This realization only added to Mark's excitement. He could feel his own erection push up and touch Morgan's wet entrance. Morgan, feeling his excitement along with hers, started to push back hoping that Mark would enter her.

The couple in front of them was getting more engaged. She was completely naked. One of the man's hands reached down between her legs and the other hand firmly held her ass. It was clear she was enjoying herself, not taking her eyes off of Mark and Morgan.

Mark's erection was now fully engorged, as it entered Morgan's wet, open, waiting pussy. She pushed back and forced his penis deeper. He was not about to fight her, he enjoyed the feeling of his penis, as it slid deep inside his wife. He pulled out and then quickly pushed deeper into her wetness. Morgan's breasts started to swing with their movement.

They stopped being mannequins and started to fuck as husband and wife. Morgan wanted her own orgasm and squeezed his penis with each thrust deep inside of her.

Abruptly the view from outside the store had changed. The two mannequins became two very real models, moving with the force of two lovers working towards the sexual release they so desired. From the street the voyeurs could only stare in wonder, as they watched two people making love.

Mark moved his hand down between his wife's legs and started to play with her clit as he continued to thrust. They stared at the couple by the stage, watching the man work his magic fingers between the woman's legs. The woman opened her mouth and started to quiver, as both Morgan and Mark found their own orgasms, together.

Later that evening, Sam re-watched the 'skin flick' he had created, enjoying the view that he observed so closely off stage. He was pleased with himself for hiring the second couple. The pent-up excitement he felt earlier could now be released in the privacy of his office. And then he could enjoy it all again, tomorrow night.

***** ***** *****

It was mid summer, Mark had begun a new job a month earlier with a consulting firm that had hired him back into the computer field. The money was very good. The identity risk to him and Morgan appeared to be behind them, or so he thought. Mark had to admit he missed the porn shop and Morgan's displays. He would need to find another outlet for them both. He got home to find a letter waiting for him in the stairway. The letter was from Sam's shop. He recognized the returned address. Mark placed his 'day manager' down on the desk and opened the letter. Inside he found a letter and a check. Looking first at the check he whistled out loud at the amount. Then read the letter.

Mark,

Enclosed you will find a check for $5,000. I could explain the check in this letter, but it would be better if both you and Morgan could find the time to come down to the shop this weekend. It would be easier to do this in person.

No matter what you decide, the check is yours to cash. You both earned it.

Hope to see you, Sam

Morgan had seen the return address earlier and knew who it came from. She was curious, but left it for Mark to open since it was addressed to him.

Mark showed her the letter and then showed her the check. They were both very pleased but concerned as to why Sam offered $5000. But what did he mean by, 'You both earned it?' Was he hinting for another display?

"What do you want to do?" Mark asked, letting Morgan answer for the two of them.

She was interested and gave Mark an answer that did not surprise him, "I see no harm in going into the city to find out. Let's go this Saturday." Morgan was not a shy violet, but he also realized they both were curious about the shop since Mark left.

They smiled at each other and did not exchange anything more thoughts about it until that Saturday.

***** ***** *****

They both stepped off the 'Q4' bus just after one o'clock that afternoon. It was an easy trip to the store, they had remembered it well. A few minutes later they were standing in front of the store, surprised at what they were looking at.

In the window was another fantasy. It looked to be a repeat of their first fantasy with the pizza deliveryman. The female, almost naked, was dressed in a short, sexy nightie. The door was open, but this time a mailman stood on the other side. Mark and Morgan stood for a while, looking hard at the image, trying to figure out what they were really looking at. The models did not appear to be fake.

"She looks real, doesn't she?" Morgan asked. "Yet I can't see where she is breathing." Morgan added.

"I swear she does look alive, as does the mailman. Yet there is something that says fake. I do not know if I am looking at a real person or a replica."

They looked at each other with quizzical looks when Mark added, "Well, let's go in and ask Sam."

Mark was the first to notice a change in the shop. Sam had completely redecorated the store, creating an atmosphere that put both Mark and Morgan at ease. "He has transformed the store into the upscale shop that he had wanted." Mark blurted out.

They made their way to the register, now located at the center of the store, away from the front door.

Sam noticed them as soon as they entered the store. "Welcome, I am so glad to see the two of you." He walked out from behind the register, shook Mark's hand and gave Morgan a small peck on the cheek. "I am so glad you read my letter and you came."

Morgan could not wait to ask, "Who is she, and how did you find someone so good?"

"Who are you asking about?" Sam asked, now confused.

"Who is the model in the window?" Asked Morgan.

"Oh, that. She isn't a model. She is a mannequin." Sam smiled, now understanding her question.

"That can't be a replica, she looks too real." Mark chimed in.

"Oh, she is very fake. A good, but a very expensive replica." Sam slowly answered. "Both of them are silicon dolls created by a company on the west coast that specializes in Realistic Sex Dolls. They use them as extras in movies. She not only looks real, but is fully functional, so to speak." Sam was proud to add with a wry smile.

"That explains why we thought she was real." Mark smiled, "But how can you afford that?"

"Well, I lost my best two models and had to do something to keep the dollars coming in. I did a little research on the net and found this company. The pictures were incredible so I ordered one male and one female. That is what you are looking at."

Mark turned to survey the store and as he turned back to Sam, "Looks like business is good!"

"Yep, very good, and in part, thanks to the two of you."

"Two of us, why would you say that?" Mark was complementing Sam and now curious why Sam would complement them.

"Because you gave me the 'fantasy window' and this!" Sam placed a DVD in Mark's hands and let him study the item before saying anything more.

Mark recognized the picture on the cover of the DVD first. It was a picture of him and Morgan positioned in 'The Skin Flick' fantasy hidden by their masks. Mark looked up from the DVD presenting a what the hell is this look on his face.

"Yep, that's you and Morgan and inside there are three segments that I recorded. Look at the title.'

Mark looked down again and read the large letter's showing at the top of the DVD box and read the title out loud, "DISPLAY WIFE".

"You did what! Sam! You need to destroy these copies; I told you I cannot afford anyone knowing that was Morgan in the window!" Mark, and now Morgan, was getting angrier as the realization of what Sam had done was sinking in.

"Hold on. Calm down, please. Let me explain." Sam held his arms up to pacify Mark and Morgan. " No one knows who the actors are. I had a professional mask out your identities where there was any chance someone could tell who you were,. As far as everyone is concerned, these are two unknown amateurs that graced my store."

Morgan and Mark said nothing. They were at a loss for words.

"See the rack behind the resister?" Sam pointed back into the store.

Both Morgan and Mark raised their eyes to look to the display behind the counter.

"It contains over a hundred copies of that DVD Mark holds in his hand. This video has become a best seller, and is the reason for the check I sent you. This DVD is hot, both here in the store and on the WEB.

"The web! No Sam, you've got to pull it now!" Morgan shot back.

"Morgan, Mark. This video has become a best seller, and is the reason for the check I sent you!"

"Sam, we can't let you do this."

"But the money continues to roll in. Suppose I give you forty percent of the profits?" Sam quickly added. "There are not many opportunities in life where you just find a check in your mailbox every month!"

"Are you sure no one knows it is us?" Morgan suddenly interrupted, sternly, but now seemingly interested.

"Yep, I personally made sure that no one could tell. Has anyone come up to you to ask you for your autograph over the past two months?" Sam added laughing.

They thought about what he said, looked at each other, shook their heads 'no', and turned back to Sam. "You secretly taped us and sold our images Sam."

Sam now looked worried. It was true that he broke the law.

"I say 60% is fair, since we did all the work!" Marked smiled after Morgan whispered to him.

Sam wiped the sweat from his brow. "Okay, Deal. And that copy is yours to enjoy as you want. And as I said, there is more money where that came from." Sam held out his hand to shake.

***** ***** *****

Later that evening, in the privacy of their home, Morgan and Mark enjoyed watching the DVD. They relived this chapter of their life, now as voyeurs. It was exciting to see how they looked from this angle. It brought the excitement back to both of them, as they made love that night, in their living room, with the lights on, and the windows completely open.

12