Dissolute: The Vanderbilt Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tugging slightly on my nut sack, Sarah used her middle finger to play with my anus gently. It was a brand new sensation sending torrents of pleasure crashing through my body. Her head began bobbing faster and faster, picking up steam like a runaway locomotive on a steep decline.

I could feel my balls tighten as I wound my hands into her hair, holding her head in place. Then I stood up, my hips began thrusting back and forth furiously fucking her face. As fast as I could I fired my hips, her mouth opening wider with each violent stroke. Sarah began moaning around my cock, the reverberations bouncing through my torso. Her ongoing moan appeared to make her nipples harden even more. Her breath started coming in short panting gasps, the wind of which tickled the hair around my cock.

Her saliva was forming a great arch from the head of my cock, up to her mouth to her mouth, sagging toward her tits. Twirling that arch around her hand, Sarah used it to coat my asshole with it. She pressed her finger a little harder against my anus; the tip was beginning to slide inside. Her other hand tugged on my balls that were tightening up drastically.

My hands tightened in her hair, twisting and yanking at the same time. I was sure that her scalp was beginning to pull away from her skull. Exerting all of my strength, I pulled her hard against my cock. I heard Sarah's gagging moan as my balls exploded in her hand; the first jet of my white hot cum erupting into her mouth. Her hand clenched my balls tightly, almost painfully so as her body convulsed between my legs. The pressure release was incredible; it felt like I had never cum before after being teased daily for years. My thick cock flexed repeatedly as I pumped my seed into her mouth. The head of my cock was so far back in Sarah's mouth that she could not swallow enough volume at any given time to keep up. My cum started leaking out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Sarah's moans continued, as her body shuddered gently around my cock. I could smell her sex in the air. Her hands trembled slightly as she caressed me, her hand moving from my ass to my shaft. With a tremulous touch, her hand milked the last of the jizz from my cock.

I fell back onto the bed, my knees giving out on me. "Thank you." I heard Sarah say.

I looked at her between my legs, "I should thank you; that was incredible."

Sarah leaned her head against my thigh, her hand trailing lightly against my skin as she whispered, "I don't think I have ever been as turned on as I was tonight, Shane."

"Why?" I asked.

"Making me kneel at the door begging you to let me in, I guess. I could not believe you did it. The longer I stayed there the more I wanted to come in here. I...I.." Sarah stammered off.

"You like it when the man takes charge?" I asked.

"It is more than that. It's like you are sure of what you want; where you are, and I need that surety too." Sarah said.

I looked at her, my mind racing a million miles an hour. "Sir?" I heard Sarah ask.

"Yes?"

"May I spend the night with you?" Her voice was so unsure, so pleading that I must have taken too long answering, causing her to whisper. "I can sleep on the floor, or at your feet or where ever you want."

I pursed my lips thinking about it. The thought of having her lie at my feet like a coon dog, was, well it was maddeningly erotic. So much so, my cock twitched against my thigh. When my mouth opened, what came out of it was shocking, "Bitches are not allowed on the furniture, you may sleep on the floor."

That shock turned immediately to hard cock as Sarah burst into tears crying out, "Oh thank you; thank you!"