Distant Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda: Yes, sir.

The day went on and Amanda was having trouble completing anything. She took an extra-long lunch and sat at her desk wondering if this could go on. Finally, it was about ten minutes till five when she packed everything up and left work early. She couldn't go on anymore. Not with a black guy; she couldn't do something like that, she thought. Josh was one thing, but she had barely even talked to this guy. He's black that I can't do. I can just lie to Nigel, he'll never know. She went home and didn't follow through with his request. She went to bed a little upset over the idea. The next morning, there were no emails from Nigel. She went about her work day as usual. She was about to leave for the weekend when an email came in.

Nigel: I am sure you'll enjoy this man more than Josh. I have plans for the weekend and I am leaving in two hours, so make it quick. I want to know how it is before I leave. Even the anticipation kills me.

Amanda: Yes, sir, right away. (She walked out to her car and started typing something to say to Nigel. She stopped half way through a longer paragraph and exited her car. She walked slowly back into her office and began to undress. She slipped into the new outfit Nigel sent. It was a bit trashier than the first one. The skirt was much shorter and a shiny satin silver. It stopped about midway down her thighs. The blouse was a grey top that was a size too small for her. The bra and garter were a flesh color. There was no panties left in the box only a pair of pink nylons. She quickly dressed in everything and slipped on the trashy clear platform heels. The top showed more cleavage than the first. She tried to button it up but it was too small and would not cover up her extensive cleavage. She slipped on an over coat in her office and headed to the elevator. Everyone was gone early, since it was a Friday, and it was almost six. She walked up to the desk of John. She sat on the desk seductively and looked him over.

John: Can I help you? Don't you work here?

Amanda: Yes, I'm Amanda in accounts.

John: What can I do for you? (He stood up and walked around to the front of the desk.)

Amanda: (She looked him over and noticed he was married. She had to stop now; this wasn't right.) Oh sorry, I can handle it. I shouldn't have come down.

John: Are you sure I can't help with anything?

Amanda: (She stood up and started to walk away. She thought about the disappointment Nigel would have. She could just lie to him. She paused for about 10 seconds.) Well there is one thing....

John: What is it?

Amanda: (She stopped talking and squatted down in front of him. She undid his pants rather quickly, yanking them down. He resisted and told her this was a bad idea. She didn't care; she just kept going. She pulled down his boxer briefs.) What the fuck?! (She gasped.)

John: (He looked down and smiles.)

Amanda: (It was the biggest she had ever seen. It was thick and long. She thought quickly about getting up and just walking away. Finally, she leaned in and sucked on the head of the massive black shaft. She bobbed up and down and felt it grow in her mouth. It was too big; she couldn't suck it for long. She stood up and undressed. She bent over the corner of the desk offering her pussy to him.)

John: (He squatted behind her and started to lick her pussy. He was so much better at it than Josh was. He did it with passion and intent. Amanda was starting to get wet with each motion of his tongue in her pussy. His tongue spread her lips open and dug deeply into her then slowly back out.)

Amanda: (She remembered she had to hurry.) Okay, fuck me. Fuck me please.... (She begged to the semi-acquaintance.)

John: (He stood and hesitated. He didn't have a condom as he looked at her for approval.)

Amanda: Oh, fuck yeah, just fuck me, go ahead....uhhhhh (She tossed her hair to one side and moaned as she lay her head down on the desk. She felt his big cock enter her slowly. She gripped the sides of the desk firmly. It was so big, she felt every inch of it in her.)

John: (Holding her hips, he worked his big cock in and out of her. She pressed her hand back against him to slow down some. Finally, she relaxed and let him fuck her. He went deep into her; shifting the desk and her forward with each thrust.)

Amanda: (She let him use her pussy. His big cock split her open as she moaned louder and louder with each thrust. She could feel him speeding up as she climaxed and let out a huge moan.)

John: (Thrust a few more times, then he pulled out. He grabbed her by her hair and guided her to her knees. Jerked his cock in front of her face.)

Amanda: (She still couldn't believe the size of it as he jerked it. Just then his cum streamed out of the head onto her tongue and lips.)

John: (He moved in closer and pressed his head of his cock to her lips as he came more. He let out one last loud moan then pulled back away.)

Amanda: (His cum dripped out of her mouth and onto her tits. It was so much as she gasped a bit. She spit the rest back out in between her tits, rubbing it in deeply like a lotion. She smiled widely up at him as she stood. She playfully joked.) Well, I guess you better get back to work. (She dressed and left as he started to redress. No goodbye; she just left.)

While at her car she breathed heavily for a few minutes. Again, she couldn't believe it. This stranger from the other side of the country had her so sexually pleased, and he wasn't even doing anything. She went on to complete the email with all the details.

Amanda: Enjoy your weekend. He was so big. I can't believe I'm doing this. Can't wait till see what's next on Sunday.

12