Distortion of Lust

Story Info
A fateful night for a girl traversing the Mojave Desert.
2k words
4.06
38.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sighed, switching off the radio of her black Jeep, as she cruised across the Mojave Desert, well past midnight. The full moon's glow lit the starry sky in the absence of artificial city lights, offering her a wonderful view that was only spoiled by the somewhat unnerving loneliness.

Her radio had been unable to pick up much of anything save the occasional late night talk show host, and most of them weren't entertaining or even vaguely assuring. Where she expected to find music, she only managed to find bursts of static.

She glanced sideways out the window at the passing blackened scenery, the starlight revealing occasional bushes along an otherwise barren stretch of Nevada. She had been planning that trip to Reno in some form or another ever since her best friend had moved there last spring.

Suddenly, a darkened canine form darted across the road in front of her headlights, and she shrieked, swerving into the left lane and successfully avoiding it. Jennifer glanced back over her shoulder, sighing and laughing embarrassedly as she saw it had been a coyote, padding across the asphalt.

She had to admit to herself that the isolation of the trip was getting to her, as well as the sleep deprivation. She must have been on the road since the early hours of the previous morning, and she rubbed her eyes often in the struggle to stay awake. After nearly creating road-kill, she was thinking it was time to call it a night.

Jennifer drove on another few miles, before she pulled off to the side of the highway, cutting the engine of her Jeep and leaning her head back against the headrest. She exhaled deeply, finding herself more exhausted than she'd realized, now that she had a moment to relax.

She crawled into the backseat of her Jeep, where she had more cover from the open environment of the Mojave, and curled up using her hoodie as a blanket. She figured waiting one more day wouldn't kill her friend, and besides, she would enjoy herself more if she were well-rested.

As her eyelids began to feel heavy, she tugged her hoodie close around her body, her breaths slowing to a comfortable, easy rhythm. The last thing she was consciously aware of before sleep claimed her was a sorrowful howl that drifted on the wind, wailed by some unseen beast of the night, god-knows-how-far away.

Jennifer was jolted from her slumber by sharp claws digging into her wrists, and a fiendish snarl inches from her nose, shocking her eyes open. Her gaze was met with the most intense pair of heterochromatic eyes she had ever seen, the right iris green, and the left golden.

Her heart felt as if it collapsed on the spot, as she was seized by a crushing, horrible terror that paralyzed her body and caught her voice in her throat. As her eyes adjusted frantically from the realm of her dreams to the harsh reality facing her, she observed that the powerful eyes were attached to a lanky yet toned body, covered head to foot in inky black fur. Pointed canine ears were folded against his head as he snarled at her, and his wolf-like muzzle snapped a bit at her nose.

A thick, fluffy tail could be seen swaying behind him, and had she not been absolutely frozen in fear, she likely would have tried to pet him to see if he'd wag it.

She came to realize his clawed fingers were digging into her wrists, and that he had removed her hoodie, leaving her in only a thin green tank top and a tight pair of blue jeans.

By now, her fear had subsided some and she started to kick and buck underneath him, desperate to at the very least get some space from the creature she didn't even believe existed.

The beast growled angrily, and slammed her wrists back against the door, as he took a chomp at her tank top and yanked his head backward, tearing the flimsy material easily. Jennifer hadn't been wearing a bra, as she'd been traveling alone, and in one of the hottest deserts in the United States; naturally, she gasped as her bare breasts were exposed to the cool night air of the Mojave.

Originally, her fear had been that the beast would devour or otherwise murder her, but then, as she felt his hot breath tease her nipples, an entirely new terror began to overtake her. Her eyes widened and she struggled a bit more violently, to no avail.

The creature maneuvered his tongue to delicately flick one of her nipples, eliciting a muffled whimper from the girl pinned beneath him. Seeming encouraged by this reaction, he bit and licked along her breast, trailing his tongue between before licking her other nipple.

Jennifer continued to suppress her moans and whimpers as best she could, but to her shame she felt her nipples grow hard under the wolf's enthusiastic attentions.

Meanwhile, the beast had switched to pinning both of her wrists above her head with just one of his paws, the other snaking its way into the waist of her jeans and thong, two clawed digits teasing her clit. Jennifer squirmed, her body feeling hot even against the cool of the night.

Slowly but firmly, the creature worked two of his fingers inside Jennifer's increasingly wet pussy, and though her mind screamed in protest, she could only whine helplessly in his grip as he began to pump his fingers at a steady pace, in and out of her tight cunt.

The wolf continued to abuse and to tease her breasts with his tongue and his teeth, as his fingers mercilessly violated her. Soon, the pace and power of his strokes increased, until Jennifer found her shoulders pressed firmly against the left door of the backseat.

Abruptly, the beast removed his fingers, and recklessly tore the button on her jeans, yanking them down her legs to her knees, narrowing his independently colored eyes at her thong. He cut its string-waistline with a clawed fingertip, leaving Jennifer's pussy vulnerable and exposed.

Jennifer began to plead incoherently with the wolf, even though she had no idea if he could actually understand English, much less her panicked attempts at dissuading him. Holding each of her wrists in one paw now, he moved his knees up so that his previously out-of-sight cock was pressed against the lips of her cunt, as well as grinding against her clit.

Even in her fearful state, a small part of Jennifer noted that the wolf's cock was sizable; she guessed about 7 or 8 inches, and approximately as thick as the wider end of a pool cue, maybe a bit more.

Of course, any fleeting thoughts observing its size were instantly forgotten as she felt the thick head poised to enter her traitorously wet pussy. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she pleaded more rapidly with the creature.

The wolf was unaffected, and with a grunt, he pushed his hips forward, driving a few inches of his throbbing dick inside his helpless captive. Jennifer screamed a cry that was a mix of shame, pleasure, pain, and violation.

She felt impaled by the monster's aching shaft, gasping as he stuffed the remaining several inches of his cock into her cunt. His hips were soon flush with hers, and she cried weakly, her tears hot as they rolled slowly down her face.

In spite of everything, including her mind's unheard protests, her body was rather enjoying the wolf's treatment. Her nipples ached to be touched, and her cunt was wetter than she could remember it ever being before.

Her miserable feelings of violation were interrupted as the wolf began to thrust his cock in and out of her, sending both slight pain and pleasure coursing throughout her entire body. She leaned her head back against the door of the Jeep, unable to stifle the soft moans that escaped her lips.

Their hips slapped together as the beast raped her, his cock feeling both unwelcome and unbelievably good, filling her pussy over and over again. Above her, the monster groaned and growled, savoring the feeling of an unwilling woman unable to prevent him from taking her cunt.

Suddenly, the wolf pulled his cock from her, and Jennifer looked up, confused despite the myriad of feelings overwhelming her mind. The creature recklessly rolled her over onto her stomach, hiking her hips up and keeping her breasts down against the seat.

She looked back fearfully at the beast kneeling behind her, as he gripped her hips with one paw, stroking his cock with the other. Jennifer didn't understand until she saw him spit onto the head of his cock, and suddenly she felt him press it against her asshole.

If she had been afraid before, she was terrified then. She begged him, she begged God, fate and Mother Nature not to let him do what he was about to. Jennifer winced as he pushed forward; being both an anal virgin and a girl who'd never intended to try it, she was incredibly tight.

Finally, after a fair amount of effort and attempts on the part of the wolf, he felt the head of his dick begin to work its way up her tight ass, and he let out a low growl of pleasure, even as Jennifer cried out in agony.

The wolf took his time to enjoy the feeling of deflowering her ass, which fortunately gave Jennifer a few minutes to adjust. It hadn't been nearly long enough, though, when she felt the beast thrust forward, pushing about half of his shaft into her.

Jennifer balled her hands into fists, clutching at the seat of the car beneath her, as she felt so much pain, and so broken in spirit. Tears continued to crawl out of her eyes, and she yelped as the beast forced the rest of his thick, throbbing cock up her no-longer-virgin ass.

The monster was impatient now, having been denied his orgasm too long by the process of getting inside her rump, and now he almost immediately began to pump his aching dick in and out of her ass, his hips slapping against her ass cheeks violently, rocking the entire Jeep.

Jennifer cried, moaned, whined, whimpered and squealed as the big bad wolf forcibly assfucked her. Shameful though it was, intertwined with the pain was a strange pleasure, one that was very different from being fucked in her cunt, and her body seemed to get off on being sodomized, as her pussy was still wet, if not wetter than it had been before.

The ferocity of the beast's thrusts increased dramatically, as did the volume of his snarls. His clawed fingertips dug into her soft, round ass cheeks, spreading them so that he could watch his thick cock disappear inside her tight ass. He could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching, and he had been denied release far too long.

His captive feared as much due to his change in body language, and Jennifer whimpered with every one of the monster's hard thrusts into her ass, her knuckles white from gripping the backseat of her Jeep.

Finally, the wolf howled his satisfaction as he began to cum, spilling his seed deep inside Jennifer's tight ass, riding out his orgasm with three last powerful thrusts that rocked his captive's entire body.

As he knelt in the afterglow, still inside Jennifer's deflowered rump, his previously tense muscles relaxed, and his tongue rolled out from his muzzle, his chest heaving as he panted heavily.

Jennifer sobbed into her arms, now crossed beneath her head, as she buried her face in them, so desperate to escape from everything that composed her reality at that moment. The last things she remembered were looking up and out the window briefly, the full moon dominating the starred black sky, and the exhausted breaths of the wolf-man behind her, as the shock and the trauma of the experience combined with her still-sleep-deprived state dragged her back into the realm of the unconscious.