Distraction

Story Info
Friends get a bit too close and are driven to distraction.
1.7k words
4.28
17.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Monday night. I remember this distinctly because Raw had gone off 10 minutes prior. It wasn't any big fancy date, we had just gone out and gotten some Popeye's ... Spicy chicken (I usually prefer mild but I guess I was feeling daring this night) biscuits and red beans and rice. Fattening ... too many carbs ... who gives a care, it was good. An evening of guilty pleasures. We spent two hours snuggled up on the couch ... eating, talking, and laughing. Almost perfectly platonic.... just wrestling buddies, right?

But in the back of my mind I was aware of something else. This tension between us ... this magnetism, electricity. I was too aware of his arm around my shoulder. A bit too quick to rest on his chest, a bit too enamored by the sound of his heartbeat. A bit too distracted every time he touched me. I tried to dismiss it...silly, useless thoughts; all we shared was wrestling, food, and poetry, right?

The show ended. He got up to go to the bathroom, and I decided to clean up a bit. We had eaten off the good plates because I was out of paper plates so I gathered up the trash to throw it away and took the dishes to the sink. I turned on the hot water and let it run, creating warm soapy bubbles. 2 plates, 2 cups, 2 forks ... just a quick clean up. My hands went on autopilot, turning off the water. Washing and rinsing the forks.... my mind went back to that tension. I found myself thinking of him, thinking of the way his touch felt. Wondering if he was as aware of me as I was of him.

Then he was there. Standing behind me. A bit too close. He took the long clean forks from me, dried them and tossed them in the drawer, still standing behind me ... so close.

"Keep washing." he whispered in my ear ... sending chills down my spine. I grabbed a cup and started washing it. Without knowing it my body began to lean back into his. "You want me." he whispered, and as I glanced backwards I saw his matter of fact little grin. What? Silently, I rationalized the situation. Surely he was just teasing, just being a smart ass... just being his damn charming self, he didn't mean anything by it, right? He took the overly clean cup from my hands and put it away. He pulled me fully against him and although he didn't say it seemed as if his body was whispering, "I want you too!"

This wordless phrase was punctuated by a certain hardness felt pressing into my lower back. Through the unspoken sexual tension he whispered, "Keep washing." I did my best ... lost in the moment ... wondering if it would end, wondering...

My thoughts became muddled as his lips moved from my ear and began to kiss down my neck. His hands flowed down my sides, over my hips. A slight sigh escaped my lips. Then his hands glided from my hips, up over my abdomen and then ... oh my .... He cupped my breasts in his hands. A soft moan rippled over my vocal chords. My mind was having trouble processing. I could barely hold on to the plate, let alone wash it ..."Keep washing!" he demanded and gave both nipples a hard pinch.

I gasped. I tried to wash the damn plate ... lost in the feelings, afraid he would stop. His hands ... oh god his hands! One continued to twist and pinch my nipple. He wasn't being gentle. Why did it feel so good? His other hand began to run down my front, unbuttoning my shirt and teasing the exposed flesh. "You like this," ... Button ... "you want this," ... Button ... "you need this," ... Button ..... "you want to be a slut!" ... Button ... "my little slut!"

With that his hands ... ooh his hands ... one found its way beneath my bra and twisted the nipple mercilessly as the other slid into my jeans, under my panties and found my clit. Oh god .... I dropped the plate ... it fell into the sink with a splash. My daze was broken and I became aware of the situation. This was really happening. I looked at him, eyes full of questions, but he didn't seem moved a bit.

"Naughty girl," he said, "I told you to keep washing!"

I started to protest but then his finger was to my lips ... then it was between my lips and instinctively I began to suck on it.

"Naughty girls must be punished," he said, punctuating it by pushing me against the sink and slapping my behind. He moved me over some so that I was in front of the counter next to the sink. I felt his hand firmly in the middle of my back as he pushed me down my tits mashing against the counter. Behind me again he kicked my legs apart spreading me open. I felt his hardness pushing up against me as he said "I could fuck you right now! Nothing but a second and your virginity would be gone!"

I shuddered ... he wouldn't? Would he? Would I object? I didn't know if I could. My breath quickened as he pulled my pants down first and then my panties, forcing me to step out of them. He pulled my head back and then I was blindfolded. Before I had time to protest or react the spanking had begun. I had never had a man spank me before. He was firm and rhythmic. He started out slow and picked up speed. There was pain, but it wasn't bad pain. It couldn't have been that bad because I felt the warmth and wetness spreading between my legs. What was he doing to me?

He seemed to read my thoughts as his free hand began to explore my wetness. He whispered what a dirty slut I was to be getting off on being spanked. I moaned as my hips undulated a rhythm all their own. What was he doing to me? I was lost ....and it took me a while to realize that the spanking had stopped. Suddenly he pulled me up and I was being led into the other room. I pushed me down onto the couch and gave his next command: "Touch yourself."

Normally I would have objected ... I would have blushed and been shy but I was too far gone. The only thing that mattered was pleasure ... his, mine ... I let my finger glide up and down my slit before finding and circling around my clit. I moaned freely. I was aware of him moving around. He seemed to have left the room. I was confused, but he hadn't told me to stop and it felt good so I kept going. Then he was back again. He took my hands in his and told me he had something for me. I felt a familiar object in each hand. My toys! How had he known?

It didn't matter ... I went to work without hesitation. One hand held the long, thin massager toy. I promptly plunged it into me and began to grind against it. The other hand held my bullet toy, which I set to vibrating, and pressed against my clit. I writhed and moaned in front of him, putting on a show for his eyes and his pleasure only. I heard his breathing deepen and quicken. I heard his pants unzip I knew he had joined me in self pleasure. I felt on edge, on fire ... it was so hot ... to be masturbating in front of him. Writhing and moaning, I brought myself to the edge of climax but as always I couldn't quite get over..... so close and yet not quite there ... the frustrating story of my life. Then it was time for another surprise. He took my hands, casting my toys aside, and pulled me to a kneeling position on the floor.

"Suck my dick." he demanded simply. I reached out and felt for him. I was still blindfolded but it didn't take me long to find his manhood standing firm. I moved closer to him and began to tease the head with my tongue. Then I began to suck him in slowly, my tongue still swirling. I wanted to tease him ... to please him. He wasn't in a slow and fancy mood. He quickly took over... grabbing the sides of my head and controlling the pace. Faster and faster he fucked my face ... sliding in and out of my mouth, deeper and deeper into my throat. I moaned over him, letting him feel the vibrations. I continued to work my tongue.

Everything faded away except for the feel of his dick in my mouth ... nothing mattered except his pleasure. His pleasure was my pleasure. I belonged to him. Suddenly, I felt him tense up. Without much warning he pulled back and shot his load all over my face and chest. Again I should have been embarrassed but I was too far gone to care.

"Now it's your turn!" he said, and before I could register anything he had pushed me back onto the couch, gotten between my legs and buried his face in my pussy. His tongue found my clit and he began to lick as his fingers dove into the wet abyss, pumping and curling. Another hand reached up to pinch my nipple. I pinched the other with one hand as my other hand curled through his hair. I was back on the edge again. I moaned louder, my breathing got faster ... and then it happened.

He simultaneously curled his fingers against that one golden spot and sucked my clit into his mouth hard. My body convulsed and I was tumbling over the edge, screaming his name.

Wow. It took me a while before I was capable of coherent thought. I found myself again lying against him using him as a pillow like earlier ... but this time there was no wrestling on TV and no clothes on us. I guess we were more than wrestling buddies after all ... he drove me to distraction!