Distractions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers

He began drawing his fingers in circles on my hip, leaving a ring of fire in its path. His hands slid down my hips, around my thighs and then landed on the backs of my legs as he pulled me closer. I could feel the flatness of his chest pressing into mine as he eliminated the space between us.

My brain was short-circuiting and I was trying to remember that I was in a family pizzeria pressed lewdly against my best friend.

"N – no." It took me a minute to stammer it out, but eventually the sounds coming from my mouth made sense. "No I don't want to start this now." I sounded a little breathless, but I figured that was understandable considering the circumstances.

As if he were ignoring me, the sparkle in his eyes grew, and face got closer to mine. I licked my lips in anticipation when his mouth took a detour. They landed on my cheek then slid to my ear. His hands slid to my ass as he pressed me closer to him, and I could feel his arousal digging into my stomach. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and flicked the little diamond stud I had nestled in my ear. A very unlady like noise escaped my throat and my eyes fluttered closed. I could feel my own want beginning to make itself known between my legs.

His stubble scratched the side of my face as he nestled me, his hot breaths washing heavily against the side of my face. My fingers reached up and twisted in the fabric of his polo. He laid another kiss on my cheek while his fingers began to dig into my ass.

"Who are you going to the Mayor's Ball with?"

Well, I'll be damned. My mind tried to wrap around the question. That was certainly the last thing I thought I'd hear. The Mayor's Ball was held every year in honor of the sitting Mayor's birthday. It wasn't a ball in the actual sense of the word; it was just a reason to give these small town people a reason to dress up. It was the one event where everyone had an excuse to get all dolled up, and it was always the big-to-do of the year. This was the most excitement a lot of people would see for an entire calendar year.

"Why?" I asked into the base of his neck.

"Who are you going with?" I smiled despite myself as I couldn't help but planting little kisses on his jaw under his ear.

He sighed into my hair when I told him I hadn't really thought about it yet. He rubbed me harder against the bulge in his pants when I told him I didn't have anyone in mind. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep my knees from buckling.

"Well, if you need a date, I know someone that would really like to go with you."

"Jeremy?" I asked just to be an asshole. Gavin realized this and bit my earlobe.

"You know damn well who I'm talking about," he growled.

"Are you asking me, Mr. Preston?" I was trying my hardest to try and get the bulge in his pants against the seam of my jeans. I could only imagine what a picture we made standing in the middle of a semi-crowded pizzeria.

"You know I am."

I laughed a stupid girly laugh when I felt his tongue tickle the skin of my neck. "Well then I think you better ask me properly."

Gavin grabbed my arms and pulled away slightly so he could look me in the eye. I wanted to laugh at the absurdity of it, but the look in his eye told me he wasn't joking.

"Isabelle, would you do me the honor of being my date and accompanying me to the Annual Mayor's Ball?"

For a second, I was speechless. He had a look in his eye like he thought I might just say no. I tired to keep my expression neutral, but the desperation in his eyes when I hadn't answered caused my smile to break free.

"Of course. Who else am I gonna go with?" I asked with a big toothy grin.

"No one." Gavin seemed too serious so I rubbed my hips against him effectively erasing his expression from his face. "Let's get out of here." He turned me around in front of him so I wouldn't see him trying to adjust the front of his pants. I grinned because I caught the action anyway in the reflection of the window.

Gavin and I continued down the street hand in hand, walking slowly enjoying the day. The sun was warm on my face, and the breeze was light on my skin, definitely a contrast from how I felt this morning.

"Did you ever submit that application?"

Gavin's voice pulled me from my assessment of the trees. I didn't have to ask which application he was talking about, because we had argued about it several times.

"No."

"What the hell are you waiting for?" He asked angrily.

"I still have time," I said innocently.

"You never wait to hand in an application until the last minute. What if you don't get in and they tell you it was because they don't have anymore space."

"Well, I'm not sure if I even wanna go back to school," I said as I looked down at my shoes.

Gavin stopped walking. I tried to keep walking, but his hand was tightly wrapped around mine. "What? So you did your undergrad in Pre-med, and now you don't know if you wanna go back? Why not?"

He reminded me of my brother when he made that face. "Because I just don't know if I wanna do it. I thought it's what I wanted, but I'm not sure." My free hand unconsciously landed on my belly, but I snatched it away when I realized he was still staring at me. "It's a lot of work," I said trying to divert his attention away from my belly. My previous argument had been that I didn't think I was smart enough, now I wasn't sure I wanted to go for entirely different reasons.

"So, it's not like you've ever done anything the easy way. At least the school is close. That way, you could still be home while you went."

He glanced sideways at me to gauge my reaction.

"I guess so. It's just that med school is a big deal. I just don't know if I'm ready to make that commitment right now." What I didn't say was, I'm not sure if I've got something bigger than a bread box in my stomach and I don't wanna start school until I know for sure I can commit.

Gavin looked at me closely, and I was afraid he could see right through me. He nodded his head then made me promise that no matter what, I would at least submit my application. He told me I'd already taken enough time off school, and I couldn't agree more.

He tugged my hand, his lazy smile returning, and we continued our walk. He threw his arm around me and yanked me closer. I settled into the nook of his arm and inhaled his uniquely Gavin scent when I got an idea.

"I want a piggyback ride." I was feeling playful. I wanted to forget about my future…in any capacity and a good 'ol piggyback ride was certain to make me feel better.

He laughed and stopped walking. I got a running start and leapt onto his back and wrapped my legs securely around his waist. He laughed aloud at my giddy squeal. He used to carry me everywhere when we were little. He would always complain that I was too big, but he never said no. He'd run and play with me clinging onto his back, and he seemed to like it as much as I did.

This time, I can say it wasn't as innocent as I could feel the shift of his powerful muscles under my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged myself closer to him. I inhaled his scent as I tired to calm the heat that was starting to spread throughout my body. His hands pulled my legs tighter around him, and I discovered that the friction of his back shifting between my open legs was causing a heat to rise in my face.

Gavin chuckled breathily and asked me if everything was okay. I'm positive he could feel the heat seeping out of my core. I had no idea that not seeing him for a week would have this effect on me. It seemed like just being near him was setting me on fire and the longer I stayed in his presence, the hotter the fire burned.

I leaned closer to him and brushed his hair from his neck with my lips. I felt him shudder and quicken his pace when he felt the press of my lips on his skin. I smiled, happy that I wasn't the only one that was affected. Gavin damn near jogged back to my car, with me hanging onto him. He set me down at my door, and hurried to the passenger side. We both climbed into my car silent as I began to pull away from his apartment building, my work ID long forgotten.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

I wanted to remind myself about not being that girl again, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Gavin was drawing me back in, and there wasn't a damn thing I wanted to do about.

We tried to patiently rush up the starts to my apartment, both anxious and nervous to see where things were going to lead but neither of us wanted to ruin the moment. He stood behind me as I tried to get the key in the door. Gavin sighed with relief when on the fifth try; I finally managed to get the door open.

I waited for him to follow me in, then I shut the door. I was about to turn around when I felt his hands on my waist pushing me into the door. He pressed me to the door with his front and I tried not to moan aloud at the feel of him pressed against me. It was comforting that no words were spoken between us. There were no expectations, and both of us were just doing what we wanted. It felt good for me, in more ways than one to stop thinking so much, and thinking in this position was nearly impossible.

He laced the fingers of his right hand with mine against the wall as his entwined the fingers of his left hand in my hair. He pulled my head back causing my back to arch. My body bowed, his grip causing my head and butt to try and get closer to him. He grunted like he was frustrated as he ground the bulge in his pants into the swell of my bottom.

His hand gripped my hair tighter as he exposed the side of my neck and began to lick and kiss the sensitive skin there. I could feel my skin tingling like it was on fire. I tried to turn around, but he held me still, letting me know he was in charge.

I pushed back against him hard, and my sudden movement caused him to cry out. The hand wrapped in mine let go and moved to my breast to pull me closer to him. I groaned when he found my dusty puckered nipple through my shirt and bra and pinched.

Gavin let go of my hair and dropped his hand between my legs. The sound I let out was a cross between a moan and a squeal. He chuckled against my ear and kicked my legs wider as he worked his hand between my legs, over my jeans. His strong paw pressed hotly into my mound, and I found myself unable to stop bucking my hips against his hand.

He growled in my ear when I moaned his name, and he bit my earlobe. So much for that no sex idea. I still had all my clothes on, and was one teasing bite away from cuming when I heard something down the hall. My body was fighting itself as it tried to hone in on the noise, but not tune out the pleasure Gavin was coaxing from me.

Then I heard a crash followed by someone shout.

"Shit! That's Brenden," I whispered harshly just before I could hear the footsteps start down the hallway towards us.

"So?"

He had to be kidding me. Gavin gripped me tighter when I tried to wriggle away from him. "We still have time," he whispered in my ear. I was torn between trying to run from him, or giving into the sensation of his fingers squeezing my clit between the seam of my jeans. I was almost there, when he suddenly jumped back from me and I fell against the door.

He was looking down at me with an evil grin as my brother came into the living room. He stopped for a minute and looked back and forth from Gavin and me trying to figure out what was going on. I knew my face was eight different shades of red, and Gavin wouldn't turn to face him, because my brother would be able to see his hard-on.

"Hey…" Bren said slowly.

"Hey," I said because Gavin was still staring at me with a twinkle in his eye. He was trying to calm himself down, and I felt very happy that I could do that to him.

"What's going on?" My brother asked still eyeing Gavin's back.

"Nothing." I said innocently. "Big bro, Gavin told me all about what you two did," I said effectively diverting his attention from the awkward situation that was sure to ensue if I didn't do something.

My brother's brows knitted in confusion. I stepped around Gavin and gave his package a little squeeze as I walked by. He jumped then growled, as I kept walking and pretended like nothing happened. There was no way he'd be crass enough to do something in front of my brother just to get me back, so I felt safe.

"What are you talking about?" Now Bren was even more confused.

I walked right up to him, with a crazy smile on my face. He knew to be scared, and he backed up slightly trying to figure out what I was going to do.

I got right in front of him, stomped on his foot then pinched the back of his neck when he bent over.

"What the fuck was that for?!" he screamed as he grabbed the back of his neck. "What the hell did you say to her?" He shouted at Gavin who'd turned around to watch our exchange.

"He told me all about the 'screening' you two did – ruining any chance I had at a love life."

"Why the fuck did you tell her that?" Bren turned his gaze on Gavin.

"It kinda came out," answered Gavin innocently as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I think you broke a toe," Brenden muttered under his breath.

"You should be happy you weren't in the kitchen. I got a pot thrown at my head," Gavin said as he made his way to the couch. He pointed to the new hole in the wall as he walked past it.

My brother looked at me like I was crazy. "If I'm violent, it's because of you two," I said shoving my finger in his face.

"Well, its nice to have the old Red back." Bren shook his head, then seemed to remember what he'd been thinking before. "What was going on in here before I walked in?"

Under the scrutiny of my brother's gaze, my face heated again. "Nothing."

Gavin chose that moment to avoid eye contact with my brother too. It took Bren a minute, but then recognition crossed his face and he stood to his full height. "You fuck!" he screamed at Gavin. I stepped out of the way, as Bren rushed his best friend. "My sister? My fucking sister?"

I started laughing as Bren chased Gavin around the couch. "It's not what you think," Gavin managed to get out between his bouts of laugher.

"Oh really?" Brenden lunged at Gavin, but Gavin vaulted over the couch. I laughed harder.

"She's totally over Wilson now," Gavin shouted trying to distract my brother who'd just turned into a raging bull. Bren stopped in his tracks with one foot on the couch and one foot on the floor and glared at me.

"Really?"

"Oh, don't look so surprised. Besides, all the hard work you guys did screening my friends, and look how well that turned out. Some help you two are."

"No more Wilson?" Brenden asked like he couldn't completely believe me.

I huffed, and Bren pulled his foot off the couch. "Okay," he said like he was still puzzled. Then he snapped out of it, and hurled a pillow off the couch at Gavin, hitting him square in the face. "You fuck this up and I will stab you."

I laughed harder still. Amazing. They both turned and looked at me like I was crazy.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

Gavin and I had to leave the apartment. My brother kept looking at us funny, like we were both sprouting second heads. Gavin and I were sitting on the couch, holding hands and tickling each other and Bren kept making disgusted grunts and shaking his head. So, we finally we decided to leave. I asked Bren if he wanted to come with us to the movies, but he muttered something about the world going mad and him not wanting to be a third wheel to me and Gavin.

We were standing in line waiting for tickets, when Gavin kissed my hair and told me he had to go pee. I nodded to him and told him to go ahead. I stood in line, smiling like a fool at the thought of us holding hands in a public place like we were. No one I knew had seen us yet, and I was grateful for that. I knew I wouldn't be able to answer any questions about what Gavin and I were. Honestly, I didn't want to think about it. I was still enjoying my new outlook on life.

I was still smiling like an idiot when I felt someone shove into me from behind. I spun around to tell the person to watch it, when my words died on my lips.

"Oh, you're here." Cassie was wearing black leggings and a cut up bright pink shirt. The only pieces of the shirt that were intact were the pieces that were doing little to cover her ample breasts. She had on a pair of black spiked boots putting her a few inches above me. I wondered where the hell she thought she was.

"Yep," I said rolling my eyes after getting over the shock.

"Alone?" She asked, her voice dripping with pity.

"Nope." I looked around for Gavin, wishing he would hurry.

"Oh, with Brenden, how cute. Where is he?" she asked lifting up in her already impossibly high heels. "I haven't seen that fine specimen of the male species in too long."

"I'm not here with him." I clenched my teeth together so I wouldn't scream. "I'm here with Gavin."

Her eyes widened in surprise for just a second, then her lazy smile spread across her face. "Gavin huh? He must be on his rotation again." My face blanched then heated. I knew all too well what his rotation was. "Oops, I gotta go, I see my newest flavor of the week over there." She wiggled her fingers and flounced away.

I was left standing alone in a crowded movie theatre trying to recall how my day had gone from wonderful to shit with just a few words. I stood staring after her trying not to let her words seep into my mind, but I couldn't help it.

Gavin utilized his rotation when he was dating more than one person at a time. He was very meticulous about it; I've seen his little diagrams before. He'd write down their names in different colors sprawling across the paper careful to map out every detail of his free time. He had to be diligent with his time. It wouldn't work if one of the women found out about the others. I used to laugh when I saw him pulling out his paper to make his list and check it twice. Now I just felt a cold sweat break out across my body.

I tried not to think about it, but what could I say, Cassie was good. There's no way Gavin would do that to me, I thought. No way. I felt sick, but I pushed it aside. Gavin may be an asshole, but he wouldn't do that. Not to me.

Gavin walked up behind me and wrapped his arm around my neck. He felt me stiffen when he touched me.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he turned me to face him. His eyes searched mine, and I was sure he could see the panic streaking across my face. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. It must have worked because his smile returned. I had to keep repeating to myself that I wasn't going to be that girl anymore. Gavin and I made no promises to each other, so there was nothing to be upset about.

That thought allowed me to let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. I wrapped my arm around his waist. "I saw Cassie." His face-hardened.

"What'd she want?" his back was rigid and his eyes were trained forward.

"To tell me where I fit into your rotation."

Gavin huffed and rolled his eyes. "There're no more rotations," he said, his voice tired.

I shrugged because I didn't trust myself to speak. I'm not going to be that girl; I'm not going to be that girl.

"Don't shrug your shoulders like that."

"It doesn't matter, its okay." Strangely, it was a lot easier to get those words out than I thought it would be. Then a thought occurred to me. Gavin hasn't been known to go more than four days without sex. If he wasn't getting it from me, he was definitely getting it from somewhere else. I let out a deep breath. Again, I had to remind myself that we made no promises to each other.

"Red look at me," he said as he pulled my arm and spun me back to him.

"I'm not getting into a girl fight over you," I said first with a forced smile on my face. "So you can just forget the idea of me pudding wrestling another woman over your scrawny behind." I was trying to make light of the situation, and he frowned at me.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,168 Followers