Distractions Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

I moaned when his tongue left the valley between my cheeks, and I moaned in protest when I felt his finger leave me. I felt empty without him. "Don't stop. Please don't stop." I was near tears. I was on the verge of cuming when Gavin pulled away. I tried to turn around to see where he was going, why the fuck he would possibly stop, but I couldn't move.

"Shhh," Gavin said as he held my head to the bed with his palm. "Don't move, little girl."

"Why the fuck did you stop?"

"I think you should watch your mouth."

"Oh, really? And what are you going to do about it?" The words came out muffled – with one side of my face pressed into the pillow and the other side of my face pressed into his hand.

Gavin chuckled. I couldn't see his face, but I could image the grin he was wearing. "What am I going to do?" he whispered as his other hand rained down on the red flesh of my ass. My scream would have been louder, but it was swallowed up by the pillow, and his hand.

"Is that all you got?" I was playing with fire, but that was the point, now wasn't it?

He laughed deeper this time, more amused as his free hand traced the lines of my back. "You liked my tongue in your ass didn't you?"

"Doubt it," I said more breathlessly than I would have liked.

"So, you didn't like it, you loved it. Didn't you? You naughty, naughty girl."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really? Are you trying to tell me that you didn't like me finger fucking your ass?"

The thought of a snide comment died before the thought could form. I only felt the head of Gavin's cock pressing into my swollen lips for a second before I felt his cock stretching me as he slammed into me. His hand had slipped from my face and the veins in his hands were popping as his fingers grabbed at the pillow next to my head.

Every time he entered me, I could still feel the stretch. Every time he entered me, it was like my body was screaming thank you for giving it what it's been craving.

Gavin's heavy hand landed on my ass again. "What's wrong, baby? Cat got your tongue?" he asked as he slammed into me again.

I grumbled something that resembled,fuck me, but there was no way to be sure. My voice was drowned out by Gavin's animalistic grunting, the pillow partially covering my face and the sound of our skin smacking together.

"You like that little girl?" he gasped in my ear.

I could feel the fabric of his shirt, soaked with sweat as it scratched my bare back. Gavin slammed into me over and over again as his mouth latched around my ear lobe. "Do you like that baby?"

I grunted into the pillow. I tried to nod my head but couldn't. "Tell me baby, did you like my tongue in your ass?"

I couldn't answer right away. He slammed into me harder forcing the sounds from my throat. "Uh-huh."

"Did you like me finger fucking you?"

My mind was hazy and I couldn't think. All I could focus on was the sound and the feel of every part of his cock hitting me in just the right spot. The sting of his hand on my ass brought me back to reality and I remembered to answer, "Yes baby, I loved it."

"I knew you did," he said as he continued to shove his cock deeper and deeper into my dripping pussy. "I knew you did."

I was screaming now, I couldn't control myself. My body was thrashing under his as my legs began to quake and my pussy juice leaked from me and onto the bed.

"I'm gonna cum Gav-" I cried out when I felt his finger push into my ass. I could feel my ass clenching around his finger trying to pull it in deeper. I could feel my orgasm taking over my mind as my heart began to pound against my ribcage.

"Baby – ba-" I don't know what I was trying to say, nothing was making sense, but I was almost there.

Gavin pulled his cock out, leaving just the head in, and then slammed back into me. He did it once. He did it twice; he did it three times until I came all over his cock. My hot cunt leaking all around him and my ass clenching his finger.

I screamed his name; I screamed words I didn't even realize I knew as Gavin continued to pound into me; right through my orgasm. I felt him leave me, as my pussy was still clenching in after shocks. I tired to protest but I couldn't get my brain to cooperate. I was still reeling from my orgasm when I felt the head of his cock replace his finger at the entrance of my asshole.

The pad of his finger found my throbbing clit, and he began to massage it as he pressed the head of his cock into my asshole. My mouth was open in a silent scream as I waited for the pain, but it never came. His finger gently rubbing my clit in circles, and coming down off my orgasm had relaxed me, and I could enjoy the pleasure of Gavin stretching me.

Steadily he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my ass, until I thought I couldn't take the pleasure anymore. I was going to tell him that, but I couldn't communicate. His fingers were still playing with my clit when his cock bottomed out in my ass. He stayed like that for a moment as I tried to hold off the orgasm that was threatening to make me loose consciousness.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked gently from above me. I couldn't answer right away, and Gavin began to pull away.

"If you pull out, I will fucking kill you," I snarled. I wanted to tell him how good it felt. I had wanted to tell him how much I loved him. I wanted to tell him a lot of things, but that was piece of eloquent genius was all that came out. So, what the hell?

He chuckled and pushed his hips deeper into my ass making me jump. His started to pump his cock in and out of my ass and I begged him to stop. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to explode all over you," I cried from between clenched teeth.

Sweat was beading on my forehead and my fingers were gripping the sheet as I tried to stay with the feeling and enjoy the ass fucking he was giving me instead of succumbing to the pleasure. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

I clenched my eyes shut and focused on the feeling of his fat cock in my ass. This had been a fantasy Gavin and I shared, and it was better than I ever could have imagined. I could feel every bump and ridge of his cock as he alternated sliding it into me, first fast then slow. I could feel my ass squeezing and tightening around his cock. I could hear him groaning as he slid in and out of me amazed at how tight I was.

"Please, wait. Wait. I don't want to cum yet." The words were barely a whisper, but he heard them.

"Are you close?" he asked as he laid a kiss on my naked shoulder.

"Ye -, yes. But wait. I don't –" I couldn't finish the sentence because he pushed his cock deeper into me.

"Cum for me, Red. Cum with my cock up your ass, baby girl."

I don't know if it was the words he growled, or the fact that his cock seemed to grow in my ass as he pounded me harder and harder, but I could feel my body beginning to move and react on its own. It was like his words were some signal my body needed to hear to take over. My hips bucked, my breath caught and my heart hammered in my chest as the intensity of my orgasm caught me by surprise. I could feel it steam rolling through my core as the shock waves started.

My legs locked and I couldn't breathe. I could feel Gavin beginning to loose control behind me as his hips began to pump into me erratically. Grunts turned to moans as his cock continued to swell stretching me further.

I couldn't understand this feeling that was brewing inside me. It felt like I was going to explode from the inside. It felt like I was burning up. All at once, my body did explode. All at once my toes curled and my nails tore at the sheets under me. My pussy was gushing and clenching and pussy juice flowed from me. I could feel it soaking Gavin, soaking me, soaking the sheets. It flowed down my legs, the physical evidence of the pleasure Gavin could entice from me.

Gavin's orgasm followed mine as his hips bucked and jerked against mine. The feel of his hot cum coating the walls of my ass coaxed aftershocks from my body. Gavin grunted and screamed and collapsed on top of me. After a minute he tried to move off me, but I told him not to. I wanted to enjoy this.

I was really going to miss this.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

She looked beautiful lying there, naked as the day she was born, among her discarded clothes. He groaned as he realized they would have to start all over folding her clothes, but that was a small price to pay for cuming inside her. Nothing would ever feel as good as her body did when it was wrapped around him.

Gavin couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her as she slept. He trailed his fingers along the lines of her back as if trying to memorize every feminine curve and dip, and in truth he was. He wanted to remember her just like this, forever. He smiled to himself as he thought of how far they'd come.

If someone had told him a year ago this is where he would be, that this was the only place he would be, he would have laughed. Now, spending time her with her didn't seem so funny, it seemed perfect. Even with the bantering, they were perfect for each other.

He knew what she hated, and she knew what he liked. A match made in heaven? Maybe it was, but it was hard for him to believe in stuff like that. If this were heaven sent, then she wouldn't have gone through all the shit she went though with Wilson.

At the thought, Gavin smiled. Wilson. He chuckled to himself careful not to wake his angel, because that's how he'd come to think of her. Red was his angel and he was thankful. He loved her, it was a strange admission for him, but he knew it was true. He'd never felt this way about anyone in his life, and he couldn't seem to remember how he got along without her in his life this way.

Wilson had been in the hospital for six days after the Ball and never breathed a word of what actually happened to anyone. Gavin was certain the only person that came to visit him was the Brawny Man he'd been sucking face with at the party.

Wilson being gay really explained a lot.

Gavin smiled as he remembered what he'd done to Wilson, and then his features darkened as he remembered what Red had looked like that night. She healed just fine, but still, she shouldn't have had to go through that.

Gavin looked back down at Red and watched as her back rose and fell with each breath. He smiled when she started to snore lightly. There was no way he would ever give this up. Gavin blinked hard and swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to turn his attention to happier thoughts. He wasn't going to think about that now. This moment was perfect and he wasn't going to ruin it. He laid his head on his arm and twirled his fingers in her messy mane.

He thought of all the laugher, all the fun, all the smiles and he smiled himself. She was just as insatiable as he was, and they had built quite a repertoire of places they had sex, and things they were going to do with each other. He was glad they finally had anal and she liked it. For a moment there, he was afraid he hurt her. But that was his Red, tough and giving. Things were so easy with her. They had always been and he knew they always would be. He closed his eyes as he rubbed circles on her back.

He loved her. He nodded his head in silent agreement. He loved her, but damn if he wasn't going to miss this.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

"Are you jerks finished yet? Or are you still fucking?"

I smiled at Gavin as he shrugged and tossed my shoe out my bedroom into the living room where Bren was standing. There was a thud then a string of expletives. My guess was Gavin hit his mark.

"Fuck you asshole. Your dicks going to fall off, and don't come crying to me to help you stick it back on."

Gavin laughed louder and shrugged again. "It would be well worth it, bro."

Assuming that I and Gavin weren't having sex with the door open, Bren stuck his head in.

"Besides, she's well worth it," Gavin said with a wide grin.

"Oh Jesus," Bren replied as he scrunched up his face and backed out of the room. "Could you hurry the fuck up please?"

I glanced at my watch. My brother was right. It was time to go.

Gavin dropped the bag he was holding in his hand and walked towards me. I was telling myself that I could do this. I could do this. Even if I didn't think I could, I just had to keep saying it. I could do this.

His hands snaked around my waist as he pulled me close and laid his hand on the back of my head, trapping me close to his chest. I felt his warmth and took a deep breathe of his scent. I smiled. There was a bottle of his cologne in one of the bags along with one of his t-shirts. Who thought I'd ever be one of those girls?

Gavin dropped his head and planted kisses on my neck as I reminded myself that I could do this. It wasn't a big deal. Not at all. I could do this.

_(*(*(-)*)*)_

The car ride was tense. My brother was white knuckling the steering wheel while Gavin and I sat in the back holding hands, my head on his shoulder. I kept telling myself that I could do this and I was praying that Gavin was having as tough a time with this as I was.

My heart was in my throat, and it was becoming difficult to breathe. I closed my eyes and prayed that everything would be alright. He and I avoided really having this conversation, but we both knew what was coming. I swallowed again and tried to will the pain in my heart to subside.

I said a silent prayer that we would both be able to get through this. It wouldn't be forever, but it would feel like it. I hugged myself to Gavin's arm and nuzzled his chest when he threw his arm around me and pulled me closer. Maybe, just maybe this would work out.

When Bren finally pulled up to the curb, I thought my insides were going to jump out of my mouth. But they didn't, and I got out the car just like I was supposed to. Bren and Gavin grabbed my bags from the trunk and put them on the sidewalk. The sound of airplane engines slicing through the clear blue sky overhead seemed to be the perfect backdrop to Gavin and me standing in front of each other in silence.

I didn't know what to say and I'm sure he didn't either.

I watched as the wind ruffled his hair, as the wind blowing from behind, puffed his shirt around him. I watched the way his lips clenched and unclenched as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words. I watched his pulse beating at the base of his neck. I noticed his eyebrows knotted together like he was concentrating on me just like I was concentrating on him.

I was trying not to cry, I was trying to hold it together. I knew I wasn't doing such a good job when a tear escaped from my eye and slid down my cheek. Gavin caught it with the pad of his finger, and swiped it away. That gesture alone was enough for me to start crying for real, but before I could, Gavin swept me up into his strong embrace. I buried my face in his shirt as I breathed in his scent and tried to burn it into my memory.

"Well Red, its only four months, and you will be studying the whole time." He said as he kissed the top of my head. "Or at least you should be."

He was trying to make light of the situation. I couldn't blame him, but it wasn't really working. I tilted my head back and rested my chin on his chest. I sighed deeply as I watched his nervous smile begin to tug at the corners of his mouth. This wasn't goodbye, so I wasn't going to say it.

"Yep, for months. Not like it's an eternity."

"Yep," he said as wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Sure do. And I think you're okay too," I said with a grin. "When are you coming out to see me?"

"In about a month I think. That way you are settled and everything." I nodded into his chest. It sounded like a plan, and I told him so.

"I love you, Gavin."

"I know," he replied. I wrapped my arms around him tighter and kissed his chest. I was still trying not to cry, and I was beginning to think that it wasn't going to work.

I was about to open my mouth to say something sappy and heart felt when I felt Gavin twist, slide his arms to my neck and pull me down into a head lock. My brother who had been leaning up against the car trying not to watch our public displays of affection clapped his hands and shouted, "That's more like it."

I laughed and tried to get away, as one of Gavin's free hands traveled down my waist and began to tickle the flesh left exposed by my shirt riding up. It was better this way, I thought. It was much better to leave with laughter than with tears in our eyes.

I struggled and tried to get away, but that didn't work. So I settled for pinching his butt, something he absolutely hated. At first, he tried to wiggle away, but I held on tight. I could hear him starting to squeal like a little girl, and me and Bren started laughing.

Gavin untangled his arms from around my neck and managed to snake out of my grasp. I was left standing on the sidewalk doubled over, hands on my knees laughing hysterically.

"You little shit," he shouted, then lunged at me. I was laughing too hard to get away, so it was easy for him to grab me. He swept me up in his arms. My legs in one arm and my back supported by the other. He lifted me higher then threatened to drop me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed.

Yes, this was much better than a goodbye.

Gavin nudged my head to the side with his exposing my neck. I knew what he was going to do and I let him. Since Gavin and I had been together, I'd come to learn that he liked to bite. Not hard, but enough to leave a mark, and I'd also come to learn that I loved it.

Gavin grabbed my skin between his teeth and gently bit down. I could hear my brother groaning over by the car, and I smiled. I hated to think of what other onlookers thought. I could feel Gavin sucking at the tender spot on my neck and I began to squirm in his arms. He knew what to do to make me wet. His teeth softly chewed at my skin as I dropped my head back farther to give him more access.

I could feel the heat of his mouth as he sucked on my skin. I knew that by the time he was done, there'd be a nice little love mark there. I couldn't help the moans he was coaxing from me, and my eyes drifted shut in pleasure. I could feel the tip of Gavin's erection grazing my bottom, as I moved myself over him.

His hands tightened around me and he continued to tease and suck my skin. "You taste good, baby," he whispered into my neck.

"Just because you guys aren't paying attention to anyone else doesn't mean they can't see you."

"Now you're marked. You're mine, Red, and everyone will know it."

Gavin laughed and set my legs onto the ground. He made sure that every inch of my body touched his as I placed my feet to the floor. Our lips touched lightly at first, then more passionately as we tried to taste and sample each others mouths. I couldn't get enough of him, and judging by the way he was kissing me, he couldn't get enough of me either.

My heart was fluttering as he kissed away any ill feelings I had about the day, leaving, the flight or the move. I could tell by the way he was kissing me that he would never leave me, and I hoped that he could feel the same from me.

Our lips and tongues danced as we clung to each other for the last moments we had together. I was lost in the feel of his lips on mine. Time slipped away and all I could feel was the softness of the cotton of his shirt, the roughness of his jeans against my legs, the bunched muscled of his back, the silky feeling of his tongue. That's all there was.

Reality was tugging at the edged of my consciousness when I heard someone behind me clear their throat. I thought it was my brother, but I knew he wouldn't try to be that subtle. I didn't turn until I heard the noise again. Gavin heard it too because this time, he stopped kissing me and looked over my head. I didn't turn until I felt Gavin stiffen.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers