Distractions, Distractions

Story Info
Some things you just can't seem to get out of your mind.
1.1k words
4.6
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every bit of her felt it in the elevator. The door closed and her mind wandered off and suddenly the intense feeling of him standing next to her. He wasn't there physically, but in her head she could feel his presence and knew he was there. She knew she was imagining him breathing lightly against her neck. It was the slightest amount of air that she could feel, but she wanted to close her eyes and rub up against him.

The door opened and she stumbled her way out the elevator.

The entire day was a ballet of dropped papers and forgotten items. Distractions were normal in her job, but staying focused within the chaos was impossible with her master wandering around in her head. It was fine of it was really just in her head, but his warmth seemed to penetrate her existence more as the day went on.

She caught herself daydreaming at the coffee machine. She felt as he was right in front of her. She knew that feeling of his eyes looming into her face and she immediately looked down. She imaged his hand running on the inside of her blouse stroking the front of her breast and following the outline of her bra until it reached the strap. Then with one motion he would pull the strap down of her shoulder exposing her breast. Right then and there he would take it into his mouth and suck on it until it ached. She stood perfectly still as the thoughts clouded her mind. She wanted to touch her breast to see if this was her imagination, but she knew that she did not want to stop the images from coming into her head. A co-worker broke though pattern by asking for cream and sugar. The coffee was done.

It became a game of sorts for her. She realized he was there when she was alone in her thoughts. Sitting at her desk she knew it was a matter of keeping busy or getting up and doing something ever so often, because once she got past her paperwork or her phone calls he would be there waiting for her. His hands would slowly go between her legs and part her lips. Ever so gently tormenting her with his fingers on her clit. She would have to sit there frozen in her thoughts anchored firmly to her chair trying not to even breath. Each little circle spiraled closer and closer to ecstasy. She raised her hips a bit in the chair so she could feel familiar feeling of his hand pushing her further and a little bit harder. She found herself holding on to the arms of the chair and suppressing the need not to buck.

But the phone rang and she felt like she had fallen off a cliff. He face felt flush and she had to clear her throat. She tried to focus on the voice on the phone, but all she could think about was the fact that she would be punished either way. If she came, the very least would be a spanking. She knew the feel of his hand when it ran across her backside after a spanking. He never spanked in the same cadence, so it was impossible to tell if he was going to go slow and deliberate or if he was merely going to push her limit by quickly spanking without pause. His spankings were hard and made a point. For an extra punishment he spanked her clit. This did not hurt at first, but sooner or later she became tender. It was just that added reminder when she sat on his dick who owned her.

The voice on the phone paused. She took a minute to take a number and state that she would get back to them shortly. She left her desk and plodded off to the bathroom in search of a cool towel for her forehead. She thought if she took a moment to get up and walk around it would clear her head and banish the feelings that seem to be overtaking her. She went to the end stall to pee. She closed her eyes again, this time almost welcoming the relief in privacy. She touched her breast, knowing that one side would be indeed sore. She traced her nipples with her fingertips and then played with them. The blossomed into hard little knots, which made her take them between her thumb and forefinger and thump them hard. She was remembering the sensation of him getting ready to put the nipple clamps on her. Grabbing them both hard and pinching them she relished the sensation of pain.

It was a prelude. She touched her clit thinking that no one would know. It stuck out hideously after stewing all day. Her cunt lips were swollen. She could smell herself. There were obvious cum tracks on her panties from her juices being wet all day. She imagined herself with her ass in the air, face on the bed covers with her hands tied neatly to her ankles. He would be punishing her ass for this. He would be poking around with the anal beads. They would slip in and out, much like a dipstick on a car. The big one would be pushed in slowly letting her ass take it in and then without a thought are popped out. Her cunt would be slick with a toy vibrating until she came close to coming. Then he would turn it on low: letting her struggle to recover.

She realized there was someone in the next stall. She worried for a moment that the shifting around that she had been doing had her discovered. She quickly flushed and exited the bathroom.

It was apparent there was no relief. The part of him he left with her each time was ingrained. It was true. There were times that she wished for him physically. She had an appetite for feeling his balls tucked in close to her lips when she sucked on him. She was fond of feeling him inside of her. She knew the comfort of the feeling of having her cheek on his shoulder when she no longer had the words to speak. Each foray into the quiet part of her day were parts of these memories that she relished. She was at the point of frustration with herself that if he suddenly appeared there would no question. She would surrender the details of her day and deal with the consequences. She wanted to feel the tips of his flogger splaying their warmth across her body. She could remember the way his eyes looked at her as he took her ass with his cock, slipping it in while holding a vibrator to her clit so that he could tease her along. The sense of control, that clearness in the chaotic sexual frenzy and the sense of safety from the rest of the world was the thing that kept her from cumming, at least this time.