Disturbed for Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Emotions are high as birthday fling turns into more.
2.9k words
5
6.7k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each morning that dawned, I found myself becoming sadder and sadder. I was having the time of my life and didn't want it to end...so naturally this morning was no different. I awoke slowly, finding myself tangled in the sheets and wrapped in David's arms. Not wanting to wake him, I adjusted my position very carefully and just lay in his arms, enjoying the quiet morning and the comfort that his presence brought me. I knew today would be the last full day I had with him and I wanted to make the most of it. Hell, for all I knew it would be the last time I ever saw him.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew I was alone in David's very large bed. I figured he had just gone down to get some breakfast, so I dragged myself out of bed, put on some clothes and threw my hair into a ponytail. When I got down to the kitchen, I found Dan, Mike, Cait and Marie sleepily spooning cereal into their mouths, but David was nowhere to be seen. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table with everyone else.

"Where's Dave?" Mike asked me. "You two are attached at the hip, why isn't he with you?"

"I don't know, I thought he'd be down here with you guys," I said, shrugging.

"Nope, haven't seen him all morning," Dan told me as he shoveled another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

"He'll turn up sooner or later," I said, but inside my curiosity was churning. Where had he disappeared to this time? Oh, well, I figured he had something important to take care of, so I tried not to think about it too much.

After everyone finished their cereal, we decided to veg out in front of the TV and put on a movie. We had just gotten comfortable (me in David's favorite overstuffed recliner) and started the movie when David walked in the front door.

"Morning everyone," he said as he walked over to where I was sitting. He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, whispering "hey baby" into my ear as he did so, eliciting a layer of goose bumps all over my neck and arms.

"Where have you been all morning?" I questioned him.

"Oh, I just had a few things to take care of," he told me, his vague response irking me slightly.

"Mm-hmm, sure," I joked with him. "If you say so."

"Don't you worry your pretty little head over it," he said to me, "What are we watching?"

"Don't know, Dan picked it out. It just started," I informed him as he picked me up out of the chair and sat in it himself.

"Thanks a lot, I was comfortable," I pouted. He just grinned at me and pulled me into his lap.

"Is that better?" he whispered into my ear again as he nibbled quickly on my earlobe. I sighed quietly and nodded, snuggling myself into his arms. "Good, now let's watch the movie."

Much to my dismay, the movie Dan had picked was "Nightmare on Elm Street", one of the movies I despised most. However, I stayed in the room, hiding my face in David's shoulder for most of the movie.

"You're supposed to actually watch the movie, you know," David said to me, clearly amused at my reluctance to look at the screen.

"Yes, I understand the concept of a movie, thank you very much," I retorted. "This particular movie gave me nightmares when I was younger, so I'm not really a fan."

He just hugged me tighter, pushed my head back onto his shoulder, and we watched the rest of the movie in relative silence. When the credits finally started to roll, Dan and Mike decided to take Marie and Cait out for the day before we had to leave the following morning. I had a feeling David had asked them to leave, and my suspicions were confirmed when he mouthed the words "thank you" to them when he thought I wasn't looking.

"You didn't have to make them leave," I told him after they were gone. "I'm just fine spending time with your friends."

"I know, but then I couldn't have you all to myself," he responded sheepishly, realizing he'd been caught. "Your plane is scheduled to leave tomorrow, and I want as much time with you as possible."

"I know how you feel. This week has flown by, and I really don't want it to end," I said as I nestled myself impossibly closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. He kissed me back as he wound his arms around my waist and pulled me tighter to his chest. I sighed into his mouth, immersing myself in the embrace. I realized at that moment that I was falling in love with this man, and I had only known him for a week. The sudden realization startled me, and I pulled away from his mouth in momentary shock. He looked at me, surprised, then worry shadowed his face.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked, cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb against my bottom lip.

"Umm, yeah...I just, uhh..." I stammered, not sure what to say now. Could I really tell him, David Draiman, a man that I knew I could never have a future with, that I was falling in love with him? He had an amazing life, adoring fans, a career that took him all over the world—what could he possibly want or need from me? I just stared into his eyes, looking for an answer that I knew I wouldn't find.

"You just what?" he finally said, frustration apparent. "You can talk to me about anything...what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I tried to assure him, but not sure that I succeeded. I started kissing him again, and at first he allowed it, but then he stopped me.

"I can tell something is bothering you. Did I say something to upset you?" he asked, sounding worried.

"No, of course not," I protested. "I was just thinking about something, but I promise I'm fine. Right now, the only thing I want to do is make love to you," I said, slowly grinding myself into his lap. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he enjoyed my movements. I felt his cock growing under me and knew I had put a temporary stop to the conversation.

"You don't fight fair," he whispered, his voice husky. I giggled lightly. "I never said I did." This time he attacked my mouth with an intensity I had yet to experience from him. He tangled his hands in my hair and pulled my face even closer to his, as I wrapped myself around him and lost myself in him once again. I moved so I was straddling his lap now, and continued to kiss him. He tore himself away from my mouth and started kissing my chin and down my neck, moving from one side to the other. He licked and nibbled and sucked until he had me breathless, almost panting in his lap.

He lowered his hands to my waist and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head. As soon as the fabric was out of the way he returned his mouth to mine, and began rubbing his hands up and down my back, my sides, my stomach...everywhere but my breasts. Somehow he knew that was where I wanted him to go, and he purposely avoided going there just to tease me. I had to tear my mouth away from his and push his head down. I loved kissing him, but right then I needed more.

He conceded willingly and moved his head down to take one nipple in his mouth as he lightly pinched the other. I arched my back. He was so good at everything sensual and sexual—I thought I was in heaven. He went from sucking one nipple to the other, pinching and twisting whichever one wasn't in his mouth. Soon he had me whimpering, writhing in his lap. Before I knew what was happening, I started shaking, let out a small squeal and fell limp in his arms.

"That was new," I whispered, shaky, still unsure that it had actually happened. An orgasm just from him sucking on my nipples? He just chuckled lightly as he moved back up to kiss my eyelids, my nose, my cheeks, my chin, and finally my lips.

He looked into my eyes as he picked me up and started walking toward his bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck once again and allowed him to carry me wherever he wanted. When he got to the door, he pushed it open with his foot and walked into the room. I kissed him again, and he went over to the bed, placed me down gently and laid down on top of me.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered as his fingers fluttered feather-like against my cheeks, turning them pink and making my heart beat a little faster. I stared at his face, into his eyes, once again unsure if I should tell him what I was feeling or keep it to myself. I chickened out and pulled him to me to kiss him again. He gave me what I wanted and kissed me back, harder this time. I ran my hands down his back, but met the unwanted barrier of his shirt. I ran my hands back down to his waist this time in an attempt to remove the fabric. I needed to feel his skin against mine. He stopped me though, grabbing my hands and pinning them against his chest. I felt his heart pounding, causing mine to ache for him. I needed him in more ways than he knew.

He placed my arms at my sides, a silent order to keep them there, and started kissing his way down my body. He once again took each nipple in his mouth for a moment, but didn't linger, apparently not wanting a repeat performance. His tongue danced against my ribcage, my belly, and darted in and out of my belly button before he moved away again. I started to protest until I realized he was only stopping to remove my pants and panties, and his clothes as well. He moved back to the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He lavished kisses all over the outer lips of my pussy, not once opening it and giving me what I really wanted. Once again he had me panting and moaning, almost begging him for more.

He moved from my hot, wet center and started kissing the insides of my thighs, massaging the outsides. At this point, I just couldn't take anymore teasing. I needed his tongue, his fingers, his cock...I needed all of him and I needed him now. I reached down and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him up slightly and whimpering quietly. He knew what I wanted and finally gave in. When I felt the tip of his tongue push ever so lightly through the outer lips of my pussy, I came again. My hips bucked against his face and I screamed out his name. All of this and he had barely even touched me.

He knew better than to touch my clit right away, but he didn't move from where he was. He planted soft kissed all over my thighs, my knees, back up to my belly, until my breathing had returned to normal. When I could think straight again, I had every intention of returning the favor, but David wouldn't let me get up. He went right back to licking my pussy, this time concentrating on my clit. He took it in his mouth and sucked very gently, knowing I would be sensitive. I sighed heavily and started whimpering again. He continued to suck and lick all over my clit and pussy until I thought I might go crazy. Then he put one finger inside me as he worked over my clit. He pushed his finger in and out, then added another. He moved his hand slowly in and out at first, then faster and harder, until I felt like I would explode from the pleasure. When he pushed a third finger inside my pussy and sucked harder on my clit, that's exactly what happened. Juices squirted out of my pussy like a fountain, soaking David's face, chest and part of the bed. I screamed and arched my back, then collapsed into a satisfied, exhausted heap in the middle of the bed.

He kissed his way up my body, laying next to me and landing his mouth on mine. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue, but all that did was make me want him even more. I tried to pull him on top of me, but I had no strength left. He laughed at me, kissed the tip of my nose, and did it for me. He put the tip of his cock against my opening and gently pushed it inside me. Even though I'd come three times already, I was still ready for more. I pushed my hips toward him, enveloping his cock completely in my pussy. He started thrusting very slowly, making me sigh and moan. I wrapped myself around him, arms and legs, and completely lost myself in the beautiful sensations our lovemaking created. David was the best lover I had ever known, and I never wanted this to end. He started thrusting a little faster, a little harder, and I knew he couldn't last much longer. I ran my hands down his back, grabbed his butt and pushed him into me even harder. I came one more time as I did that, screaming out and clawing at his back. David crushed his mouth to mine, thrust into me one last time, and grunted as he spurted his come into my waiting pussy.

David collapsed on top of me, breathing hard, and I tightened my arms around him as I kissed his face, letting him relax. After a few minutes he shifted slightly and rolled off of me, but never let me go. He pulled me tight to his side and held me there, both of us still breathing heavy.

"Wow," I whispered softly, still unable to find my voice. "That was unbelievable."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," he said, playing with a strand of my hair.

"Mmmm," I replied sleepily. I tried to say something clever, but that was all that came out. I couldn't keep my eyes open if I tried, so I let myself fall into unconsciousness in the safety of David's arms.

* * * * * * * * * *

A few hours later I awoke to find David staring at me. I smiled and stroked his face. He took my hand in his and kissed each of my fingertips, then my palm. I didn't trust myself to speak, so I just kept my mouth shut and smiled up at him.

"I don't really know how to say this without sounding crazy, but here goes," he said, sounding nervous, but excited. I waited for him to continue, not sure where he was going with this, but he seemed to freeze up.

"What is it, David?" I asked him, getting a little nervous myself.

"I know I've only known you for a few days," he started, "but I feel connected to you in ways that I can not explain. I don't want to be away from you, ever. I think..." and he paused again. I waited anxiously, not sure if I should prompt him again. He closed his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, then opened them again. He started into my eyes so deeply I thought he was searching for my soul.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Nicole," he whispered, staring at me, waiting for my response. I just stared back at him in shock, unable to move, unable to speak, unable to think. As I processed his words, I realized that all of my earlier fears were now null and void. A traitorous tear of happiness escaped from one of my eyes, and David's face went from patient expectation to alarm in a heartbeat.

"Ahh, I knew I shouldn't have said anything yet, it's too soon," he said, but I put my finger to his lips to silence him. When I spoke, it was barely a whisper.

"David, I feel the same way about you but I wasn't sure if I should say anything," I said. "I wasn't sure if you would feel the same way about me, or if I would be good enough for you. You can have any woman in the world, I felt insecure and incompetent."

"No other woman in the world compares to you, Nicole. You are everything I never knew I always wanted. Does that even make sense?" he wondered aloud.

I laughed at his convoluted statement, but nodded in response. I knew what he meant, because I felt exactly the same way. I looked into his eyes again.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked him quietly.

"I'm not sure of that myself...what I do know is that I don't want to go anywhere if you won't be by my side," he told me as he pulled me into a tight embrace and held me there. I knew he was telling the truth, and that once again rendered me speechless. I couldn't believe that I had found my other half, my soul mate, in David Draiman.

To be continued...