Ditz the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like the show?" Ditz turned in profile. Her teardrop breast in profile, her fingertips hiding the nipple.

I snatched the flashlight to aim at the floor in front of me. "Sorry."

"No problem."

Then I was struck by a brilliant idea. "I'll be right back." I dragged the mattress out to the car. My coupe would need to be towed anyway, so I used a bit of air from each back tire to inflate the mattress. Since the tires were under high pressure, I needed to drain off only a little from each rear tire to bulk up the mattress. I sighed, my safe spot assured.

When I went back in, the shower wasn't running. "Ditz?"

No reply. I shined the light across the cabin. An oversized t-shirt was falling past Ditz's breasts, but had not yet covered her crotch. I had a brief glimpse at her bare groin. Sheesh! I hugged my inflated bed. "I filled the mattress from air in my tires."

"Ooh, you're so smart. Do you want a shower?"

Ditz's feet came into view before the rest of her. She'd combed her hair straight back. I tried not to image her naked body under the shirt, but it was difficult. No, it was hard, and so was my penis. "No thanks. I just want to get some rest."

"What else is in the loft?" She headed for the ladder. "Could you shine the light this way?"

Ditz climbed the ladder. Her hips swayed, and not just from the unstable riser. "Higher." I aimed above her head. "Nope, not much we can use." She started down. The t-shirt snagged against the rough wood ladder, so as she descended, the shirt lifted up, over her thighs, then over her ass. Shit! Her naked pussy was in the spotlight. She tugged at the shirt, which cascaded down to end the show. "Watch this," she said.

I had watched, and was embarrassed and excited at the same time. Ditz jumped from the second rung onto the middle of the mattress. The seams exploded with the impact.

"Ouch!" she cried. "I think I busted my butt."

"Your butt? You ruined where I was going to sleep."

"That's okay. There's still the bed. Can you check, to see if there's any damage?" Ditz turned her back and lifted her shirt. I was less than a foot from her buttocks, shining a flashlight between her legs."

"I don't see anything." A blatant lie. Her cunt lips were in plain sight.

"Really?" She turned and spread her legs. "How about now?"

The display was even more blatant.

"Stop it." I pulled her shirt down. "Why are you doing this, exposing yourself?"

"Why do you think?" She spun to face me, eyes wide. "I wanna fuck you." She smiled. "Or you can fuck me."

"That's not going to happen."

"Even if I tell you Mr. Smith and Mr. Jones both did it? Then would you?"

My first reaction was 'They wouldn't have' followed immediately by 'So that's what was behind their jokes and quips.' But their misdeeds were no excuse. "No, even if I believed you, which I don't."

Her demeanor snapped from direct to coy. "I'm sorry I asked you to shine the light on me in the shower. I was just curious about, well, you see, I found your sex books."

In the attic? "You did?"

"One of Annie's favorite toys was missing, and I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I remembered your wife said you stored things in a small room in the attic."

Ditz would have had to go into the unfinished part to find my stash of Penthouse Forum magazines.

"The letters were really sexy. Remember the one about the husband who gets stranded in a cabin with the babysitter?"

Yes! There was a story like that, just like our situation. Not quite the same. Winter storm comes up without warning, wife and child get separated from husband and sitter, and they sleep in the same bed, cuddling to keep warm.

Ditz continued, "It won't be cold out here but maybe we could -"

"Absolutely not!" I'd been snookered into a stranded scenario, but that didn't mean I was going to fuck Ditz. Even if that's what she planned. "Sorry, missy."

Let me take a moment to explain. I suffer from "slippery slope" disease. For example, if someone opens a bag of cookies in the break room at work, I can't control myself. I'll eat a first one, but subconsciously keep reaching and eating until the bag is empty. And, I may not notice until my stomach aches later on. This particular slippery slope, sex outside of my physically failed marriage to Harriett, was a dangerous one, one I needed to avoid like a venereal disease.

"So what are we going to do for fun?" Ditz shifted her shoulders. Breast movement was evident.

I swallowed hard. My Adam's apple and penis both jiggled. "We can talk. We've never done that."

"There are lots of things we haven't done. But okay." Ditz put her hands behind her and swayed. "Don't you think I'm attractive?"

"Of course I do." Oops, too honest. "Can we please change the subject?"

"Do I get you stiff?" she asked.

She had, but did I need to be perfectly honest? "Attractive women get men aroused all the time."

"I get you hard all the time?" She was practically bubbling with joy. "I remember the time I sat on your lap. You practically poked a hole through my leotard. Can I see?"

"See what?" My erection? "Of course not." What kind of conversation was this? What about current events, sports, even fashion?

"You don't like me very much, do you?" Her pout was severe.

"Of course I like you."

"Well then, can I get a hug and a kiss? You like me well enough for that, don't you?"

What's wrong with a hug and a chaste kiss? "Okay."

Ditz threw her arms around my neck. I'd planned on a kiss on the cheek, but her mouth moved towards mine at lightning speed. Her lips were hot and moist. I had no option and kissed back. I was slipping.

Ditz broke off. "And the hug?"

I put my arms around her. She returned her lips to mine and pressed her body against me, trying to feel my erection through my pants. I was so hard, it wouldn't have been too hard.

"I need you, Mr. Marcus," she whispered. "I'm so horny."

I pushed her off. "I won't have sex with you." I said it strong, with conviction, while my hormones battled my morals. No more sliding.

"Well then, I'm going to have to take care of myself." She pushed me onto a chair. The only reasonable thing to do was aim the flashlight in her direction, so I did.

Ditz jumped onto the bed, like she'd jumped on the mattress, and sat back against the wall. Her hands ran up her legs, starting at her knees, until her shirt was bunched at her waist. She spread her legs and massaged her thighs. Her eyes were closed, her head turned. Fingertips stroked her pussy. She hummed as she stroked it along the outside; She yipped at the feel of her finger as she pressed the lips apart, then moaned as it penetrated. God, her ripe young willing pussy. I shook my head to clear my thoughts, but watching her toy with her pussy - no, she'd slipped one finger inside. She was finger fucking herself. Then with two fingers. My dick was completely hard. So her fingers replaced me? Whoa, don't get too insulted. You could have had her. You could be lying there, between he thighs, giving her couple more inches than she's getting now. Her hips lifted with each stroke. If Smith and Jones had taken her to bed, they must have had one hell of a ride. Sex with Ditz was a path to hell. Not that I believe in Heaven or eternal damnation. But just in case.

Ditz changed her technique, flashing her fingers across her cunt lips. She was getting herself off by stimulating her clitoris. Her hand moved so fast, her fingers were a blur. "Yes. Yes." Ditz was bucking now, totally into the self-pleasuring. And my dick was throbbing, begging for release. But if I took it out, I wouldn't be able to prevent sticking into Ditz, into her warm and inviting cunt. No! Wrong!

Ditz yelped over and over. "Oh. Oh. Oooooh." Ditz laid back, panting. "Wow! I've never done myself for an audience before. That was awesome. Did you cum?"

"No." I wasn't sure, and certainly couldn't check right then and there. She wanted me exposed, available.

"I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed." She slid down, leaving her pussy exposed.

"To sleep," I corrected. Maybe Ditz's self-stimulation was enough to satisfy her, at least for the night. I approached the bed, fully dressed.

"You're not going to sleep in your undies, are you? How could you stand to wear them tomorrow? Sorry, but you'll really stink. Plus, it's not healthy."

She was right. I'd stink like last week's fish, but I wasn't going to sleep in my underwear or naked. "What do you suggest?"

She climbed out of bed and rustled through a duffel bag. "This is Daddy's." It was an extra long nightshirt, size XXL, down to my thighs.

"Fine. I'll wear this, but only if you promise to stay on your side of the bed."

"Fine, if that's what you want."

At the other side of the building, I turned off the flashlight so Ditz wouldn't see me exposed. I stripped, piled my clothes neatly, and put on her father's nightshirt.

When I returned to the bed, Ditz was under a thin sheet. "Does it fit?"

"Perfect. Are we done?" I asked.

"Can I get a good night kiss?"

Always pushing. "You had your kiss, and your hug. Just stay on your side of the bed and we'll be fine."

"What if it's life and death? What then?"

This girl never stops. "All right, if there's a life or death situation, you can cross to my side."

"G' night."

I heard an air kiss. I didn't smooch back.

Out in the wild, you hear different sounds. Crickets and other insects sound like a symphony with no city noises to drown them out. It was difficult to nod off, despite my level of fatigue. My dick making a tent of the nightshirt didn't help. It was impossible to forget the barely covered and willing potential sex partner lying next to me.

I must have dozed off because I entered a dream in my bedroom except it had wall-to-wall doors. One opened, my wife in her dressing gown as I approached, then the door slammed shut. The next one opened with Ditz in a wet t-shirt plastered to her nubile body. She raised her hand to wave and the cloth slid up her belly, exposing her pussy. I put my hand on the door to close it, but she pushed back. We were evenly matched in strength, both of us grunting, me to close it and her to keep it open. In the middle of this struggle, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Mr. Marcus?"

I blinked to clear my eyes but saw nothing. Ditz was still on her side of the bed, except for her hand on my shoulder. There were noises outside, movement and scratching. "Are your parents finally here?"

"It can't be them."

How would she know that? Oh yeah. This was a set-up.

Snorts and muted growls added to the outside commotion.

"It's bears. They're known as vicious scavengers." Ditz slid over to my side, shivering. She was terrified, as demonstrated by her physical demeanor. I put an arm around her as she hugged my neck, only because there was no other comfortable place to put it. "Oh God, I read that a family was killed by bears who broke in. Ditz threw one leg over my body and held me closer, if that was possible. A mighty roar startled both of us. Could they smell the food in the cupboard? Or us? Ditz slid on top of me and squeezed me around the neck. "I don't want to die," she moaned. She was still shivering, writhing, unable to stay in one position, legs spread over my hips.

"You'll be fine." I stroked her hair. She raised her head from my shoulder.

"You'll keep me safe, won't you?" She kissed me gently on the lips.

"Yes." It was instinctive. I kissed her back. Soft, tender, slippery lips. She pressed her head to mine, making the kiss last longer. Her movement stopped, the junction at the top of her thighs trapping my erection. "Lie still and they'll go away."

She was slowly humping, my dick getting a lube job from her leaking pussy. I started to object.

"Shhhh", she whispered.

I lay completely still.

Ditz didn't stop. She raised her hips, her pelvis tilted. With one hand, she reached under my nightshirt and grabbed my dick. "Oh, you're so big and strong." She wiggled my prick until it was poised at the entrance of her cunt.

"I don't want to die," she moaned. "Give me one moment of pleasure before I die." She waited for me to move. I was still considering my options as I repositioned my hips to accommodate her weight.

"Please! They're going to maul us! Kill us! Pleeeese!"

Now, I could have grabbed her hips and moved her away from my prick, scolded her and told her never to do that again. But instinct is a strong thing. Plus the adrenalin from fight or flight from the growling menace. My concentration and reasoning were distracted by the ominous sounds just outside the door. I hadn't had sex for a very long time. There would be no ongoing guilt, because we'd probably be killed in the act. All I had to do was raise my hips.

I held my breath. The sound of my prick splitting her cunt lips was almost audible. Damn, I'd penetrated. Maybe just the head, but I was definitely inside a warm, throbbing pussy.

"Oh God, Mr. Marcus, you're so gentle. You want a last moment of pleasure, don't you?" She slid down my body, planting me deeper inside.

Bears at the door, about to rip us to shreds. Yes, I wanted sex. My hips rose, fucking her back. The pressure was delightful. Ditz may have had other men, but she was still tight. I was tired of arguing. Circumstances had placed us in this predicament, so who was I to argue with fate? Smith and Jones knew this was coming. You'll love her. Well, they were right. I was loving her, and loving it.

"Oh God." She slid lower, taking about half. "You can really fill somebody up with that thing."

The growling stopped. The door slammed open. I held Ditz close and tensed. We were about to die.

"Daphne? Are you here? Whose car is in the driveway?" Several overhead lights flashed on. Do bears talk and fix electricity?

"We're over here, Mama" called out Ditz.

Mama? Ditz's parents were here?

With no walls in place, we were located instantly. I jerked my body to dislodge Ditz and perhaps prevent a pistol-whipping by her father. Ditz had twined her legs around mine, holding on for dear life. With every hip swing to remove her, my dick slid further into her pussy.

"Why the hell weren't the lights on?" Mama came in our direction. "Oh, never mind. Bill, do you see what Ditz is doing with her man friend?"

A male voice answered. "If Ditz is in a bed with someone, I know what she's doing."

My eyes had adjusted to the lights. "I can explain-"

"Don't bother. I'm Betty, and that's Bill." She pointed to her husband in the doorframe. She walked over to the side of the bed and extended her hand. She wants to shake?

I slid a hand out from under the sheet that covered our intertwined bodies. "I'm Harvey Marcus."

"Oh yes. Daphne has told us all about Arnold."

"It's Annie, Mom," said Ditz.

Bill came closer, then stopped in his tracks. "Geez, Betty, can't you see they're occupied. Sorry, sweetie, we didn't know you were entertaining."

To be honest, being seduced by Ditz had been quite entertaining, and we hadn't even started fucking for real.

Betty lifted the sheet. Ditz rose up from my body just enough to keep my dick lodged in her cunt, but exposing my length. Sheesh!

"Look, dear, Daphne's got really good taste. Mr. Marcus is hung like -"

"That's enough, Betty. Sorry, Harry.

"Harvey."

"Come along, dear. I'll buy you pie and coffee at the all night diner. By the way, looks like you've got two flats, Marthus.

"Marcus."

Ditz slid back down on my prick after Betty dropped the sheet.

"You want me to call the local garage?" bill asked. "Hecky makes emergency calls."

So, Ditz lied about the electricity, the availability of any stores and phones and repair services. "That'd be great." What else was fabricated?

"I'll wait until we've finished eating, so you two can have time."

Ditz's father was giving me explicit permission to have sex with his daughter. It was like he expected it. "Uh, sure. Okay."

"Thanks Daddy."

"And don't bother cleaning up. I'll wash the sheets after. I've got this new spray that takes out stains -"

"Let's go, Betty." Bill grabbed Betty's arm and dragged her from the cabin. "You want the lights off?"

"Yes, Daddy. Thanks."

Bill flipped the switch and darkness enveloped us.

Ditz was silent, so I asked a probing question. Only appropriate as my dick probed her cunt. "So?"

"So, let's fuck before the tow truck gets here." She pressed her hips down.

I was already in her cunt, which was pulsing. Her folks were okay with it. She was more than okay with it. I was the only holdout. Why? Didn't I deserve a sex life? I gave her my answer with my actions. I rolled us both over, lifted her legs until her knees framed her breasts, and drove the length of my dick into her pussy, her wet stimulated pussy.

"Oh God! What are you doing? It's too big!"

I put her legs over my shoulders. "I'm fucking you, just like you asked."

Ditz moaned and thrashed with each thrust. I pulled back and pummeled her pussy with my dick. She cried out with each thrust, cheering me on. I was hollering too, something about how she was getting what she deserved. For the first time in ages, a real live vagina was milking my cock for cum. With balls tingling, I pulled back, then plunged back in, pistoned a dozen times and shot my load.

-----------

>o?At the next bowling outing, I didn't say a word. My expression must have given it away. Smith and Jones both pounded my back, as if I'd just joined an exclusive club. Maybe I had. When the waitress bent over to retrieve Smith's dropped twenty, I leaned over to peek under her skirt.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think in an email.

Copyright (c) 2007, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12