Divas Spellbound Ch. 01

Story Info
After a pay-per-view, A.J's life changes forever.
764 words
3.39
18.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: A.J Lee

As A.J Lee walked out of the United Airways Centre an entered the car park, she smiled. While this would have surprised most of the WWE universe, who had just witnessed her boyfriend losing his WWE Championship match with C.M Punk, she knew something that they did not. A.J had always known that Punk was the better wrestler, and before the match, she had talked with him backstage, announcing her allegiance to the Straight Edge Superstar. It had been a good night for A.J.

As she reached her car, she became aware of another person's presence. As she turned, she saw a man standing just a few feet from her, with slicked back hair, and a crisp suit.

'A.J Lee! How good to see you! And you're all alone too! This is perfect!'

A.J took a step backwards, pressing against her car.

'Who the hell are you?'

The man grinned, and took another step towards her.

'Currently, A.J, that doesn't matter. It will be revealed in due time, but right now, if you'll pardon my use of the term after what happened to Daniel, I think it is time for you to go to sleep.'

Before A.J could react, the man stepped forward and clamped a wet cloth over her mouth. She clawed at his fingers, but as she fought, her head started to become fuzzy, and slowly her vision faded. The last thing she saw before she collapsed to the ground was the man's face, smiling over her.

As A.J came to, she realised that there was a restriction to her limb movements. Looking around, she could see that she was strapped into a large metal chair, with a screen positioned a couple of inches from her face. Through her haze, she thought she could hear the man's voice.

'Hello, A.J. I apologise if what I did to you was a bit... unpleasant.'

A.J let out a scream.

'Un-fucking-pleasant! You bastard! Let me go right now!'

The man must have leaned in, because she could feel his warm breath on the back of her neck.

'Oh, A.J. I think you need to calm down. I know! Why don't I put on something for you to watch?'

A.J heard a small click, and the screen in front of the spunky young diva flickered to life. In the centre, a small white dot was slowly pulsating. As A.J watched, it divided, slowly multiplying, until the screen was filled with beautiful, almost hypnotic, balls of light. Out of curiosity, A.J leaned in to have a closer look. Her eyes followed the dots around the screen, fascinated by the lovely patterns they were making.

'It really is quite beautiful, isn't it A.J? So captivating, so entrancing.'

Almost imperceptibly, A.J nodded her head.

'It's almost as if you don't want to look away.'

This time, A.J's head shook.

'Just watch the dots, A.J, watch the patterns that they make, and just relax. You don't need to worry about anything else, just listen to the sound of my voice.

A.J stared intently at the screen, her eyes still following the flickering balls of light.

'In fact, it's so easy to just listen to my voice that whenever you hear it A.J, it's the only thing you want to hear. Everything else is meaningless, there is just my voice. Now, A.J, from now on, everything my voice tells you will be the complete truth. So... A.J, from now on, you will only think of me as your master. Now, repeat after me. I belong to my master.'

A.J was still for a second, and then, slowly, she whispered one word:

'No.'

The man frowned.

'It's easy, A.J. You just have to relax, and focus on my voice, just focus on my voice and the lights, both drawing you in. So... I belong to my master.'

The man could see A.J fighting the control, but slowly her lips parted once again.

'I belong to my master.'

The man smiled.

'Good girl, A.J. You see, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now... I will always obey my master.'

A.J smiled, relaxing, having realised that it was just so easy to listen to and obey the man's voice.

'I will always obey my master.'

The man laughed.

'Well done, A.J!'

He bent over, and flicked a switch. The dots on the screen started to fade.

'Now, A.J, I have to go. But I have plans for you, and if you be a good little girl and stay here, I might just tell you them.' A.J smiled:

'Thank you master.'