Divine Ch. 02

Story Info
Calise and Deondre get closer.
5k words
4.65
7.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Here is chapter two. I thank everyone for the comments. I hope that you enjoy this one as well. As I've said before comments and questions are welcome.

***all poetry used in this and future chapters are copy written***

enjoy

*


Calise sat in front of her computer. She was supposed to be studying for her exams at school but couldn't focus. A certain club owner kept occupying her thoughts lately. The night she had with Deondre at the club was wonderful. She hadn't let loose like that for a while, but she didn't regret it. If she were to be honest with herself, she wanted to go back for round two.

Calise sighed and got up from her desk. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself another cup of tea, and headed out to the hammock she had on her back porch. She laid down and began to think about her talk she had with Shauntea a couple of days ago.

She was surprised she had even told Shauntea what had happened. She hadn't really told anyone of importance and besides from rumor, no one really knew the truth. Calise hadn't let herself think about Carl in years but lying there she let her mind wonder.

She had to admit, that she should have seen the signs of him cheating. It wasn't as if she didn't know the signs. Her mom had cheated on her dad enough for her to have took notice, but she supposed dealing with it first hand, you don't see the situation objectively.

She had put her everything into that relationship. Carl had been insistent that she act a certain way and do certain things in the bedroom, and she tried her best. She just wasn't as experienced as he was.

No matter how much she knew it was his fault that they broke up, she couldn't help wonder that if she was a little more experienced then, would he have strayed.

Carl had broke her heart. She knew she was much stronger now, but she was still scared. She was terrified that if she gave her heart again, that all that someone would do was break it.

Her parents relationship had failed because of cheating and so did hers. She just didn't want to go through that pain again.

Sighing, her thoughts drifted to Deondre. Calise didn't know what to think where he was involved. She had to admit that she was extremely attracted to him. And truth be told, she was flattered that he had pursued her, but she just knew he wanted more than friendship.
Shauntea had told her that he called and left her a voice mail after they left the club that night. She didn't know what was holding her back from calling him. She could treat him like all the others. Have her fun with and then leave, but something was telling her that he would be more than she could bargain for.

She may, on the other hand, be overreacting. Deondre might be just looking for fun just like her. Maybe she should just relax and chill out.

With that, she felt a little better. Getting up from her hammock, she went back into her home office. Sitting down she gave into what she had been wanting to do for a while. She opened her side drawer and pulled out her journal. She grabbed a pen and began to write. All her frustration at her situation came out in the words splaying across her page.

Just like singing, poetry was a release for Calise. Only, with her poetry, she could be someone she only dreamed of being. As she continued writing, she created a piece that spoke of her love of poetry. When she finished, she sat back and looked at the notebook and began to read what she had wrote :

My new best friend is my pen tip for it knows me like no other

It has written my inner-most secrets, my pen and I we trust each other

My pen doesn't judge or look down on my thoughts,

I'd put my pen before any bitch, I'll trust my pen at all cost

Put to blank page my pen tip understands the inner workings of my complex mind

I love my pen like it was my man, my pen is one of a kind

Nothings to heavy, to deep to take in,

Imma get its name tatted on my back

It'll say property of my pen

I can share a private joke, or shed a couple of tears,

My pen tip has been there through it all, supporting me through the years.

Ill never have to worry about it yapping or telling everybody was sup,

And all it needs is a little ink and that little bit is enough.

My pen has never broke my heart or pointed a finger to laugh

My pen tip knows all my shit, everything I have to give, it has

Whether the ink be black, red, or maybe even blue,

I love you pen tip. My new best friend is you.

Satisfied with her work she put her journal away. She looked at her computer and decided to shut it down. She wasn't going to get any study down today.She rose to her feet and walked through her mid-century styled home to her bedroom, which was decorated in different shades of blues. Her queen-sized four poster bed stood proud in the middle of the room. It had a royal blue comforter with pillows done in light blue and white. She had artwork on the wall adjacent to her bed and wall sconces on the side of either piece. On the sides of her bed were floor to ceiling bookshelves with every book you could imagine. She had inherited the collection from her father before his passing when she was a teenager. When she decided to buy her first home, she had begged her mother to help her with the purchase. Her mom had agreed with the condition that Calise paid her back every cent she put into it. That's how her mother was. She would help but always with conditions.

But she loved her home, and she wouldn't change it for the world.

She went to her closet and leafed through all the clothes she had. She had a lunch with Shauntea later and needed to start getting ready.

She finally decided on a pale pink summer dress with spaghetti straps and wedge sandals. She showered, flat ironed her hair and left it down around her shoulders with a pink flower clip by her ear.

Grabbing her keys and purse, she headed out the door. When she got to her car, her phone started buzzing. Digging it out of her purse she saw it was a message from Shauntea.

"Hey, just got to the restaurant. See you when you get here. Oh I told you I was bringing a guest right?"

Calise laughed. She wondered who the pup was this time. Even though they were both twenty-six Shauntea believed in getting them a little younger than her. Her boyfriends were normally twenty to twenty-one, but sexy as all get out.

Calise hopped in her car and headed for the restaurant thinking this was going to be a very interesting lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deondre sat and smiled at Shauntea. When she had called him earlier that day and told him she was going to lunch with Calise, he practically begged to come. Calise hadn't called him once since the other night at the club. He didn't know what to think about that. All he knew was he wanted to see her again. At any cost.

"You think she might be mad that im here?" he asked Shauntea.

Shauntea shook her head, "No, I don't think so. She may be a little surprised, but she'll get over it."

"At least I hope she does," Shauntea thought to herself. "this is a good man and if she wants to be stubborn then ill give her a push in the right direction."

A waiter came up to the table and proceeded to take there drink orders. They wanted to wait for Calise to arrive, but decided to just order there drinks, with Shauntea wanting a long island and Deondre getting a whiskey sour. They sat chitchatting for a few minutes, when Shauntea saw Calise walking through the front door. "Here goes nothing." she thought.

Calise walked into the restaurant and spotted Shauntea in booth in the back. There was a gentleman sitting with his back to her so she couldn't see his face just yet, but she knew he had to be gorgeous. Shauntea sure knew how to pick'em.

As she approached , Shauntea got up to give her a hug. She seemed a bit jumpy, like she was nervous about something, but Calise figured it was because of her date.

"Hey miss lady, how you been." Calise said to her as she walked into her friends arms.

"Good, good. I have an event coming up in a few weeks so I'm pretty busy." Shauntea remarked. She looked down to her right and said, "Calise, you remember Deondre right?"

Just the sound of his name sent shivers down her spine. Calise turned her head to see her piano man. And he looked just as good as she remembered. But what was he doing here? "Hello, Deondre. How have you been?" Calise said a little too sharply then she intended.

Deondre just smiled. He knew she was a little irritated with him, but it was worth it to see her beautiful face. "Calise, it's a pleasure to see you again. Wont you have a seat, and we can order lunch?" he said trying to smooth things over.

Calise sat and looked across the table at Shauntea. No wonder she seemed jumpy. There was a glint in Calise's eye that promised Shauntea that they would talk about this later.

"So," Deondre said, "how have you been?"

"I've been good." Calise said. She blew out a breath and said in a rush. "Look, I was gonna call you, I've just been busy with school and my writing."

Deondre cut her off before she could continue. 'It's okay. I understand. I just wanted to see you again and spend some time with you, so I asked Shauntea if I could come to lunch with you guys. Everything else is water under the bridge."

Calise nodded at him. It was good to know that there wouldn't be any tension between them. The waiter, a young man in his twenties, returned to the table to deliver the drinks and to take there lunch order. Calise ordered her customary jack and coke to drink with a steak and salad to eat. Shauntea and Deondre both ordered burgers and fries and the lunch day passed without incident.

Shauntea told them about her upcoming event for a fashion designer she had coming up. When she said this Calise almost jumped out of her chair.

"Calm down, you know I already got you two tickets." Shauntea said. "Maybe you can bring handsome over here." she remarked pointing to Deondre. He smiled and looked at Calise, who sat back in her seat and crossed her legs slowly.

"I might, you never know," she said looking at him. Calise had to admit that she was enjoying his company. He was really easy to talk to and he had a funny wit about him that she liked.

"Stop that," she told herself, "don't find good things about him, then you'll have to like him." Which she already did but she wasn't going to let on.

Deondre noticed that Calise had gone quiet, and looked over to see her face had a far away look to it. He knew it was going to take a lot of effort on his part to get her to open up to him, but he knew she was worth all the trouble.

Shauntea's phone started ringing and she reached into her purse to answer it. "Yes, Shauntea Richards speaking." She sat listening for a second, then she grabbed her purse. "I'll be there in a second." Hanging up, she looked at her two friends apologetically.

"I gotta go to the gallery. There having a problem and cant survive without the fabulous Shauntea." she said only half joking. She got up and kissed Deondre on the check and hugged Calise. On her way out she told Calise she would call her later and with that she was gone.

Calise and Deondre were left at the table. "What now?" Calise asked.

"Oh, I can think of something." Deondre said smiling. He was rewarded with a slap to his arm.

"You are terrible." Calise said laughing.

Deondre checked his watch. "There's time for a movie if you want to go catch one."

"Sounds like fun." Calise said.

Deondre opened his wallet and put some bills on the table. He stood and grabbed Calise's hand and they walked out of the restaurant together. Once outside Deondre remembered something.

"Do we take my car or yours?" he asked.

Calise looked around as if she was going to find the answer elsewhere. Shrugging, she said, "I guess you can follow me home and I can hop in your car."

He agreed to this and they set off. He actually had to try and keep up with her as she drove. "Can we say speed demon." he said to himself smiling and shaking his head.

When the arrived at Calise's house she pulled into her drive way and parked. She got out and locked her car and walked over to his vehicle. She climbed into the passenger side of his BMW and buckled her seatbelt. She was turning to him to ask him what they were going to see, when Deondre leaned in and kissed her. It was the softest most endearing kiss she had ever had. She sat blinking for a second when he pulled away.

"Sorry, but I've been wanting to do that since you walked into the restaurant." he said in way of explanation.

"Really?" she said. "It's okay. It was good."

He nodded his head, put the car in drive and pulled off towards the theater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived, a comfortable silence had settled over the car. Deondre got out and rounded the BMW to open her door. At her raised eyebrows he said, "Chivalry is not dead you know." She let him lead her through the parking lot and up to the establishment.

Walking up to the ticket counter, Calise realized that she didn't want to see anything in particular and just let him pick the movie. They bought popcorn and drinks and walked into the theater to watch an action flick that had been out for awhile.

When they entered the theater, they had a good laugh that they were the only ones in there watching this particular movie. They sat in the balcony section and waited for the previews to start.

As the lights started to dim, Deondre felt Calise snuggle up to him, and he put his arm around her. He was glad that they were making progress. He popped a couple kernels of popcorn in his mouth and started watching the film.

About forty five minutes into the film, Deondre looked down at the top of Calise's head. She looked like she was enjoying the movie. He had already seen this particular film but he hadn't let her know that.

He decided he could have some fun and see if he could distract her. He smiled and started his game.

Calise felt Deondre start to nuzzle her neck and begin kissing the spot right behind her ear. She swatted his thigh. "Stop that," she said half heartedly, "I'm trying to watch a movie here."

"Do you really want to watch this movie? I could show you a lot more fun." he said into her ear.

Laughing, she said "I bet you could ."

"Do I take that as consent?" He asked, licking from the base of her neck back up to her ear.

Calise turned her head to the left to face him. Smiling, she lifted her and brought her lips to his. He traced the outline of them with his tongue, drawing the lower of the two into his mouth to sucked on it. Calise turned more fully in his arms and kissed him back passionately. Deondre trailed his hand up to her breast and caressed roughly through her dress, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Calise knew this wasn't a good idea but she could deal with her regrets later. Breaking the kiss, Calise stood and turned to face Deondre. Bending, she reached her hands under her dress, and pulled her lace thong off. Giving one look around to make sure they were alone, she bent forward and unbuckled Deondre's pants and pulled out his member. He liked this take charge side of her. Raising her dress up a little, she sat astride him and placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed the tip in her juices and started sliding him from the entrance up to her clit. She did this again and again driving him insane. She smiled down at him when he let out a growl of frustration. She finally sat down his shaft and started rotating her hips. She pulled up and in a circular motion and then came down slowly. Deondre just held her hips and let her do her thing. She set a slow and sensual pace grinding her pussy up and down his dick, clinching her pussy as she did. They panted together as their passion built. Calise shifted bringing one of her legs up and over his shoulder and sped up her ride. Deondre felt that tingle start to build and tried to hold off until Calise found her release. He reached his hand up and began to play with her clit as she bounced up and down on his lap. Calise's pleasure had her mind spinning and her orgasm hit her hard. Moaning loudly, she came undone, riding the waves of ecstasy. As soon as Deondre felt her release, he gave into his own. Holding tightly to her hips, he released his warm seed into her with long shots. He pulled Calise close and kissed her collar bone.

"Damn girl, that was good." Deondre said. He was still breathing hard trying to catch his breath.

Calise shifted and stood, feeling his shaft slid out of her. "What can I say, I'm good at everything I do," she said smiling. The righted their clothes and Calise sat down next to him.

"Do you want to skip the movie?" Deondre asked her. "I really don't feel like sitting here to finish it." he said smiling.

"Its up to you, you paid for it." Calise said. Deondre stood up and grabbed the sodas and popcorn. Calise reached for her purse and they walked down the steps to the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shauntea arrived at her studio to chaos. Her assistant spotted her coming through the door and rushed over to her.

"Shauntea, thank God you're here," she said, "the computer server has gone down and will not come back up no matter what the techs do. I had everything on there. Caterers, decoration layout, design...everything. We only have a two weeks to finalize everything. What are we gonna do?"

"Well first Diane, your gonna calm down." Shauntea said. "Did you back up everything to flash drive?"

"Yes, but the problem is, that there was a virus on the computer and its attached to the files. If we open the files the virus will transfer to whatever computer we use."

Shauntea put her bag down on her desk and steeled herself to a long day ahead. She would have to start from scratch on her designs and layout. She still had the notes from her previous meetings on the food and caterers, so she still had the numbers and could get the exact orders from them if it came to that. She sat down and opened her file cabinet and leafed through the folders until she found the one she was looking for.

"Diane, get us some coffee, and bring any and all notes that you have on the Michael McKinley Event."

Diane walked to her desk to get the things that Shauntea had asked for.

Shauntea booted up her laptop and took a deep breath. Opening up a blank document she set to work.

A while later, she grabbed her cell phone and dialed Michael's number. On the third ring he answered.

"Hello Shauntea. How are you?"

Shauntea smiled into her phone. "I'm good Michael, but we've run into a little snag and I was wondering if you could meet me at the gallery so we could go over a few things?"

"Yeah sure, but is everything okay?" he said.

"It will be, trust me. So in like an hour?"

"Okay, I'm on my way. See you in a bit."

Shauntea hung up her phone and kept typing on her laptop. She remembered some things she had already set into motion, so she got those few details out of the way.

Diane walked up with two steaming cups of coffee and set one in front of Shauntea. She also had a legal pad and a pen.

Okay," Shauntea said sipping her coffee. She really would've preferred a stiff drink but she had to keep a clear head when it came to her business. "I'm going to need you to start calling the caterers and also the Bakery for the cake."

As she was giving her checklist, Diane was busy writing her duties on her legal pad. She loved her job. She liked meeting with high profile clients and watching Shauntea turn chaos into something beautiful and elegant. Shauntea handled her job and never broke under pressure and it was something she, one day, hoped she could do just as good as her boss.

"Okay do you have everything that you need?" Shauntea asked her.

12