Divine Depravity Ch. 02

Story Info
Exposing Mom by the hot tub.
7.5k words
4.51
79.3k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following seduction and subsequent chapters will be far more rewarding if you read Chapter 1 for background.

Having just experience my first taste of cum, I should have been basking in the afterglow. However, I was barely aware of the flavor that lingered on my lips, still trying to absorb what had just happened. The idea that a mother would want to sample her son's cum was so mind boggling I couldn't help wondering if I was jumping to conclusions. But as I observed Nola, my suspicion was confirmed. She was breathing hard with her mouth still moving, as her tongue rolled around. There was no doubt about it; after licking it off my chin, she was still savoring the taste—cum from her own son!

I felt a twinge of jealousy before my mind went wild, suddenly considering of the possibilities. With the promise I made to Mom, I had to wait for sex. But I wanted Rick to experience some of the pleasure Nola and I had been enjoying together. And who better to give this than his own mom? Yet the idea also seemed crazy, completely unconventional and such a violation of boundaries. I was sure that most would view my thoughts on this as utterly disgusting.

Then I remembered what Mom had said:Only by practicing the Golden Rule in all areas, including fulfillment of passions will we be able to learn that what others view as depraved is actual truly divine. And hadn't Nola said that to experience all that is possible, there should be no limits? After all, wasn't this what the Golden Rule was all about—treating Rick the way I'd want to be treated? I was suddenly lost in thought, as I pictured mother and son in the throes of passion together.

"Lisa...Lisa—are you alright?" Nola jerked me back to reality.

I couldn't really respond, with my mouth still brimming with cum. But then, no words were needed, not with my resolute decision to fully pursue this uncharted territory. I smiled at Nola, with an air of confidence that belied the trepidation I felt. My heart was racing, both with excitement and fear, as I stroked her cheek, putting my hand behind her head and pulling her close. Nola's eyes widened with increasingly shock, as I leaned in for a kiss. At first she tensed up, vainly attempting to resist while I gently probed her lips with my tongue, allowing some of that precious fluid to flow through.

There was something magical about that juice, and my gamble paid off. As Nola tasted that cum once again she suddenly succumbed to my advances, moaning and opening wide. It became a deep, passionate kiss, as she began wildly probing my mouth, tonguing and scooping that viscous fluid, swallowing and returning for more.

I don't know when we would have stopped, but for a gasp from Rick. This halted her onslaught, and with the reminder of his presence she quickly pulled away, looking down with flushed embarrassment. But there was no way she could hide the true nature of our kiss. The evidence remained blatantly on display, with those thick pearly strands dripping off her lips on to her chin, lewdly testifying to her incestuous feast.

Rick was now sitting on the edge, with an expression of total shock, while Nola tried to sink lower. But her attraction was still evident, as I continued to observe her furtive glances at his now semi-erect tool, pulsating and oozing cum. Her mouth was open and her lips glistened from our exchange as she took on a dazed, trance-like expression. I began to fully register on the implication of that look. The reality was further confirmed as I observed small eddies of water formed by arm movements, leaving no doubt as to the action below. It was then that I began to formulate a plan.

"Unbelievable!" Rick gasped.

"This isn't exactly what it looks like," Nola responded defensively.

"Actually, in a way it is," I countered.

"Lisa!" Nola cautioned in a warning tone.

"Come, Nola," I pushed. "Since when do we keep secrets? He deserves to know."

"Know what?" Rick queried.

"You know how much I was sheltered growing up?"

"So I heard, but you sure seemed to have caught on to things fast," Rick observed, shaking his head in dismay.

"Well, you can thank your mom for that. That's partly why we moved here. Daddy wanted me to learn about being a woman and asked your mom to mentor me in feminine ways. All the changes you've seen in the past month came from her teaching."

"Wow, Mom!" Rick exclaimed. "I guess I really owe you."

"After all this, you reallyare going to owe me," Mom grumbled, shaking her head while her eyes remained glued to his tool.

"There's something more you need to know," I continued. "Through her teaching, Nola and I have grown rather close—very close. And we want you to have some of the same passionate pleasures we've been enjoying together, right Nola?"

"Aaah...I-I..." Nola trailed off, unsure what I was suggesting or how to respond.

Rick just stared at us for a long time, before finally responding. "You mean you two...I mean you—you and Mom; my own mom...Oh my God!" he exclaimed. Does that mean that you're...You know....?"

"Gay?" I laughed. "No, but your Mom has taught me that if you're open, you can learn to give and gain pleasure with all kinds of people. Sometimes the sexual pleasure can come from those you might least expect, right Nola?"

"I-I....Yeah, I supposed," Nola responded with obvious suspicion.

Rick paused, still in shock, and I thought maybe I had made a mistake until he finally responded. "That is so hot! I never thought of you that way, Mom. I mean you have a great body and I noticed you were dressing a little...Well—you know—showing more. But I never thought about you having sexual needs too. Come to think of it, you're the only one who hasn't gotten off tonight."

Nola suddenly looked embarrassed as she turned away, his cum still visible on her lips.

"Come on Nola," I said. "Don't turn shy on us now. I saw how you were looking and you certainly seemed to enjoy that cum that's still dripping off your lips."

She quickly wiped her lips and tried to regain her composer in the awkward moment. "This isn't what you think," she tried to protest. "W-we were just kissing and Lisa got a little carried away. I-I mean you guys put on quite a show. But you can't think of me that way."

"What way do you mean?" I asked smugly. "What way is that?"

"I think you know damn well what I mean. Just because I enjoyed kissing you doesn't mean that...You know, I mean, this is getting out of hand with...Well, I-I think we need to cool it."

She was finally regaining her composure and took on a more confident tone as she continued. "Like I've told Lisa, things can't get out of control here, and I'm committed to my responsibility. This is certainly pushing the limits, and if someone doesn't keep their head, holding to the limits, things could really get out of hand."

"But you told me that to experience all that is possible, there should be no limits." I reminded her.

"Obviously that doesn't apply here," she responded.

"Why not?"

"Come on, Lisa." Nola shook her head in dismay. "I shouldn't have to spell it out. We have to maintain some boundaries here, or we could really end up having some regrets."

"Well I certainly have no regrets." Rick chuckled, looking down at us.

"Yeah, I'm sure you don't." I laughed. "Every man's dream: two ladies getting...."

"Come on, you guys," Nola interrupted. "We need to get serious here. You have to understand this, Rick. I am here to support Lisa in her commitments and be sure that she learns to mature sexually in a way that will bring her future pleasure. If I start focusing on my needs, I'm likely to lose sight of my role here. It was fun watching the two of you, but this is where it has to stop. I think I may have already gone too far letting Lisa kiss me like that."

"Oh come on Nola. Take it easy. We're just having a little fun. Why should it stop now?" I pushed.

"A little fun?" Nola shook her head. "You tricked me into a kiss that had me—Dear God!—tasting cum from my own son!"

"How did it taste?" I challenged.

"My God! I won't even stoop to answer such a disgusting question!"

"So you're saying your son's cum is disgusting?"

"Yeah Mom," Rick chimed it. "Was it that disgusting?"

"N-No. I didn't mean that, dear. I meant that..."

"Never mind," I interrupted. "You don't have to answer. That kiss said it all; the way you were tonguing and swallowing his cum—you couldn't get enough!"

"Lisa!" Nola objected. "Obviously you didn't learn much from our lesson on privacy!"

"Mom?" Rick gasped, pushing for confirmation.

"This is nuts!" She objected. "I can't believe you've got me talking about this. But Ok, I admit I like the taste of cum. So what! So I got carried away with you, Lisa; that's certainly not the same as wanting...you know...."

"Wanting your son?" I completed. "I don't know; maybe we need to explore this more."

"Maybe not!" Nola shot back.

"Why not?" I pushed.

"For God's sake Lisa! That's so sick! Are you nuts?!" Nola exclaimed. "What were you expecting? You thought I'd do something in front of my own son?"

"I think that train already left the station," I chuckled. I don't know about you, but most would say that feasting on that cum bath while Rick watched was some pretty sick stuff."

"Oh God! You're right," Mom lamented.

I feared I had pushed too far, as Rick suddenly looked embarrassed and covered himself with a towel, before responding. "Yeah, this is getting kind of weird. Guess we should call it a night."

But then I caught a look of disappointment from Nola, seeing her slip lower in the water, as Rick covered himself. From the angle, I could see that she was now looking up under the towel, obviously still eyeing his deflating cock and pendulous balls hanging over the edge of the tub.

I guessed that she was still hooked, and I decided to push the issue further. "Ok, but before we call it quits I want some honesty. You always told me that the truth was most important in relationships. Will you be honest with me here, Nola?"

"Well yeah, I guess so. What do you mean?" she asked suspiciously.

"Tell me honestly, even though he is your son, are you sexually attracted to Rick?"

"That's ridiculous!" Nola sounded disgusted. "What would possess you to even ask such a sick question? No one is sexually attracted to their own son!"

"Sorry. I just thought..."

"No, you're not thinking," Nola interrupted, still on a role. "My God, Lisa!! What kind of pervert do you think I am?"

"I don't think you're perverted at all," I said. "You once told me one person's perversion is another's turn on. You are two beautiful people with obvious sexual needs. Since I find both of you very attractive, I would think you might have similar feelings. You still haven't answered my question."

Nola was squirming with some discomfort now. "I-I thought I already did. I mean, I'm trying to be honest, but this is really making me uncomfortable. What do you want me to say?" she queried with a pleading look.

"Ok, let me ask it another way," I suggested. "Try to pretend he's not your son. If you met him at a hot tub party, would you find him attractive?"

After a long pause, Nola responded. "Well, I'm his mother; so of course I would think he's attractive, but not in the way you think. That's just sick! I mean...Well, it's just...Oh God, this is really awkward. Ok, I'm a normal woman with natural urges. I'll be honest. God help me and I hope this doesn't upset you, Rick, but yes, he's a gorgeous hunk and I can't say that if we weren't related I wouldn't be attracted to him. What woman is her right mind wouldn't want to get her hands on..." She trailed off as she stared up under the towel and then suddenly seemed to snap back to reality.

"Oh God, I can't believe I said that. But whatever you get me to say, my feeling about your ridiculous hypothetical isn't the issue. The point is that heis my son, and it's wrong. This is really embarrassing, Rick. I'm sorry, honey."

"Please don't be sorry, Mom. It feels kind of weird but also exciting hearing you talk about me that way. I know this is awkward, but I appreciate your honesty."

"And what about you, Rick?" I asked.

"What about me?" He sounded confused.

"Well, your mom has been honest, and I'm sure she'd like to know what you're feeling, wouldn't you, Nola?" I pushed.

"Well, ahh...I-I guess so," she responded somewhat hesitantly. "I'm not sure where this is going, but I always want to have open and honest communication with you."

"Ok, I'm not sure...Well, this is kind of uncomfortable." He paused, taking a deep breath. "Lately it's been hard to think of you as just Mom, especially when I saw you locked in that kiss with Lisa. And seeing you in those low cut tops—you know, where half your...Well, where you're spilling out, showing...

"Dear God!" Nola interrupted, shaking her head in dismay.

"Come on, Mom. You had to know that I'd get..."

"No, honey," Mom interrupted. "I swear. I was just trying to model things for Lisa. I never thought that...Well, I just wasn't thinking how it might impact you." . "How could it not?" Rick laughed nervously. "I mean, some of those outfits had you really looking hot!"

"Really?" Nola smiled over the compliment, before catching herself. "I-I mean, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to think of me that way."

"So what were you feeling, seeing your Mom like that," I pushed.

"Well...I felt kind of, you know...I mean, I really got excited, and then it was hard when..."

"How hard did it get." I smirked, calling attention to the unintended pun.

"Lisa!" Nola cautioned, as I observed Rick looking down with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Rick." I realized I was pushing too fast. "I was just joking and didn't mean to embarrass you."

"That's inappropriate to even joke about," Nola continued. "Don't let it get to you, son. Go on."

"Well, like I was saying, I-I mean, it gets hard for me to think of you as just Mom, 'cause...Well, I-I feel weird thinking of you like...Well you know, it's—oh God—like I'm some kind of pervert. But no matter how I try, I just can't help thinking about you that way."

"What way is that," I pushed.

"Ok, that's enough, Lisa." Nola held up her hand. "Rick shouldn't have to explain any more."

"Yeah; this is more than awkward," Rick lamented.

"I know it's kind of embarrassing, Rick." Nola sounded sympathetic. "But I don't want you to feel bad. You're not a pervert and I had no business being so thoughtless with how I chose to dress around you. I was trying to help Lisa and I'm sorry if it caused some confusion in your feelings. It was all part of her education, trying to get her to open up some in the way she dressed."

"Well it worked!" Rick noted enthusiastically. "I love the hot way you've taught her to dress."

"She is beautiful in those sexy outfits," Nola agreed. "But I hadn't considered how the look I was trying to model for her would affect you. Still, you're a normal guy with normal urges that are heightened with revealing clothing—regardless of who's wearing them." She shook her head in dismay.

"Or because of who's wearing them," I suggested.

"Cool it, Lisa," Nola snapped back.

"What? Are you upset that Rick would find you attractive in those clothes?" I queried.

"Well...Yes. I mean, no. I-I..." Nola was temporarily at a loss for words. "Can't we just drop this and talk about something else?"

"If you want, but it seems a little unfair to shut down after Rick took the risk of openly sharing his feelings with you."

"Ok, you have a point," Nola conceded. "I suppose I should appreciate that honesty. It's just that this entire discussion is more than awkward and uncomfortable."

"As it is for Rick," I reminded her.

"Ok, I guess I owe you a response," she sighed in resignation. "While it's kind of embarrassing learning about Ricks feelings it's also—I can't believe I'm saying this—kind of exciting. I guess I should feel complimented that a hunk like you finds a lady my age attractive. But I..."

"Not just attractive," he interrupted, showing more confidence with his mother's reassurance. "When I see you in those halter tops it makes me think about...Well, you're just so fucking gorgeous, I...."

"Richard!" Nola interrupted, wide-eyed in shock.

"S-Sorry," Rick mumbled, hanging his head in shame.

"That's so out of line!"

"Easy, Nola." I stepped in, feeling badly for Rick. "Would you rather he thought you were ugly?"

"No, but that's no way for someone to talk about their mother."

"Yet you thought it was fine when he said I was fucking hot," I reminded.

"You're not his mother," she retorted. "No one should talk about their mother that way."

"Why not?" I challenged.

"Come on, Lisa." Nola was shaking her head in dismay. "I think it's more than obvious. I admit that I started this whole thing with how I dressed. And I take full responsibility for it. But we certainly don't need to double down on my mistake. Obviously this could get really carried away and we might say or do things we'll regret."

"I don't think there are any regrets yet," Rick countered.

"Well I certainly have some about what I wore around you. Obviously Lisa doesn't need any more help with learning to dress for that alluring look. But I'm glad we've shared these concerns and from now on, I'll watch the way I dress so as not to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, please don't change that. I really need...I mean I want to see you."

"Now honey, you know we have to maintain appropriate boundaries. I certainly don't want to make things awkward between us." Nola sounded firm but also seemed to hang on his every word. She looked flushed, and her excitement was still evident in the barely perceptible movements of her arm, betraying the action below the surface.

I suspected Rick took notice of this also, as he continued to push. "Come on, Mom. I know it feels kind of awkward. But it's also exciting. Honestly, Mom, after seeing you in all those skimpy clothes, I can't imagine having to go back to how it was. You're so beautiful."

"Y-You really th-think so?" She asked hesitantly, suddenly shyly smiling while batting her eyes at him. I took note of how she melted with compliments as I considered how this might be used to lower her inhibitions.

"Of course, Mom. You're so hot, and I'd actually like to see more of you."

This must have been too much, as Nola appeared to suddenly come to her senses. "Now Rick, stop that. I think you've seen quite enough of me already, young man. Look what I've started."

"You started it alright," Rick chuckled.

"And I was wrong, but...." She paused, glaring over at me before continuing. "Actually, I think Lisa started some of this. Anyway, honey; you're welcome to share your thoughts if you like, but you certainly can't see any more of me." Still, her curiosity and excitement with the conversation was clear as she continued, "I'm sorry I have to be firm on this, honey. You're still welcome to share more, as long as you know it's just talk."

"And just what am I supposed to share? I mean, I'm not sure what to say to you, Mom. You tell me you want to hear my thoughts and feelings but then it's like—I don't know—I may offend or gross you out. I feel like I'm taking all the risk here, while you seem to be getting excited with all this talk—until I say the wrong thing, or use the wrong words. I'm not sure all this honesty is worth it."

"Wha-wha-what do you mean?" Nola stuttered nervously, looking down, seemingly oblivious to her the rhythmic movement of her hand below. "I just thought you might like to share, so the openness and honesty could bring us closer."

"Come on Mom. You want to be honest and open? Really?" Rick challenged. "It's obvious that you're getting turned on with this talk and you're not as subtle as you think. You sat there watching me get naked, shared my cum with Lisa and now act all hyper when I say you're fucking gorgeous—all the while fingering your...."