Divine Depravity Ch. 03

Story Info
Seducing Mom into incest fantasy.
6.5k words
4.6
65.3k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still struggling to process the sudden turn of events. There Nola was, continuing to caress her stunning tits, while gazing down at her son, as his tenting towel testified to the impact of her lewd display.

"Holy Shit!" Rick breathed. "I-I....ahh...."

"What's the matter, dear? Cat got your tongue?" Nola was grinning triumphantly. "Now who's in control?"

"Holy Shit!" Rick repeated, breaking out in a smile, while continuing to lewdly gawk.

"I think you've got his attention," I laughed. "How does it feel to have the upper hand?"

"Great!" Nola smirked. "Two can play at this game. Now, Rick, if you can stop gawking and shut that pie hole, maybe you'd like to continue with where you left off."

"Oh yeah," Rick responded, shaking his head, still trying gasp the reality of his own mother was flaunting her tits in front on him. "I-I can't remember...I mean...."

"I'm sorry. Is Mommy distracting you," Nola teased as she thrust out her chest, shaking her tits back and forth. "Go on, dear. I think I interrupted when you were sharing what your friends wanted to do with these," she reminded as she twisted each nipple.

Rick stared as he swallowed and licked his lips, finally catching his breath and continuing. "Wow! You look fantastic! Now that's more like it. I'd love to...."

"Easy, honey," Mom interrupted, cautioning him. "If I didn't know better, I'd think that your friends weren't the only ones having thoughts about me."

"Well, to be honest...." Rick paused, glancing at me, as he eyed his mom up and down, trying to gauge the mood—then changed his mind. "No, forget it."

"Come on, what were you going to say?" I pushed. "You can't just leave us hanging."

"Yeah," Nola agreed. "We agreed to be honest, so out with it."

"Alright." Rick was shaking his head, obviously having reservations about what he was about to share. "If you must know, I have had thoughts about...Well, you know."

"Thoughts about what?" she pushed.

"You know, just some guy stuff..."

"What kind of stuff?" She continued pushing. "You didn't have any trouble explaining what your friends said, but suddenly you can't tell me your own thoughts?"

"Well, it's kind of awkward," he responded lamely. "Probably stuff that's best kept private. I just don't want to..."

"My God!" Nola interrupted. "Your ideas must be awfully disgusting; you can't even be honest. I just wonder what kind of sick, depraved thoughts you're having about your mother."

For God's sake! What in the hell was she expecting? I thought. She's standing here with her tits hanging out, almost naked, and she's freaking out over what he might be thinking about her? She must be nuts! She'sthe one that needs some sex education!

Rick looked like a dear in the headlights, struggling to come up with a response during our stunned silence. "I-I didn't realize...I mean, I thought you were OK with...Oh God, I'm sorry. Just forget it. I guess I misread things."

"I guess you did," Nola responded evenly. "Anyway, you've started this, you may as well spit it out."

"Sorry, I don't think I can," he insisted. "Some things are best kept private."

"Whatever," she responded dismissively. "I certainly can't force you. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and perhaps I've been sending confusing signals."

"What the hell," I muttered, suddenly wondering where she stood. This was further confounded when she suddenly took an about face, going from confronting to seducing.

"I certainly wouldn't want to give you mixed signals," she teased as she fondled her breasts while slowly licking her lips.

"Geez, Mom!" Rick objected. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Oh dear," she responded sarcastically. "Am I doing it again—sending mixed signals when I touch myself like this?" Her hands slid down to caress her camel-toe as she continued. "I guess this could look like I'm trying to seduce you. I mean, does this bother you, honey?"

"W-Well, kind of. You get all upset, suggesting I'm thinking stuff about...Well, then you go touching your...You can't do that and expect me not to..."

"...to get all hot?" Nola completed. Hearing her chuckle I suddenly realized she was playing with us. Without waiting for a response, she continued. "You're right, darling and you're free to have any disgusting thoughts you want about your own mother and hide them—no matter how sick they are. Maybe after tonight you'll have more thoughts about me you want to keep private." She winked, as she continued seductively running her hands over her sensuous body.

"What in God's name ...?" Rick shook his head, obviously confused.

"She's teasing us," I explained; "jerking you around—not exactly playing fair."

"Maybe not," Nola conceded, "but do you think you've been playing fair, conning me into this?"

"You can't con the willing," I countered. "I think you wanted it too."

"How can you even think...Well, maybe a little," she admitted. "But you kind of tricked me too. And I couldn't help giving you a dose of your own medicine, showing that two can play at this game."

"No kidding." Rick sighed with relief. "You really had me going."

"Tell me about it." Nola chucked and then paused before continuing. "Seriously, you may as well tell me. I've openly shared some, and there's no use hiding your feelings. Right now it's the elephant in the room."

"But I'm worried you might get upset with what I share." Rick objected.

"Well, there are no guarantees. I'm sorry I upset you with being gamey, though maybe turn about is fair play. Anyway, if we're committed to honesty, there will always be the risk of someone getting hurt or upset. But we can't hide things just because we're worried about offending. I'm a big girl and can handle it."

"Sorry, I've been worried that I'd somehow blow things here." Rick sounded relieved.

"Blow what?" she asked suspiciously.

"Aahh, I guess I was thinking...Well..." Rick was at a loss for words.

Poor Rick. He was clearly hot to get it on with his mom. Who could blame him, seeing her hot body and seductive moves? But he could hardly risk blowing it but admitting to what he feared he might blow—the opportunity to seduce his own Mom!

I knew I had to rescue him and stepped into the awkward pause. "I think what Rick means is that he's worried he might say something that would blow the closeness we've been enjoying here this evening."

"Yeah, Mom." Rick visibly relaxed as he picked up on my thought. "It's been so special to have some open honest sharing here. And now that I feel so much closer to you, I just don't want to blow it."

"I'm not sure why you'd worry about that. We've always been close," Nola observed. "Honesty can't be practice based on outcomes. That's why it's considered risky; there are no guarantees. But since you guys pushed me to be more open here, it seems like it should go both ways."

"You're right," Rick conceded. "I'm sorry and I promise to be honest. So you really want me to share my honest thoughts about you—I-I mean, even sexual stuff?"

"Well, I have to admit this is the strangest conversation I've ever had. But thinking about the need for honesty, I guess I wouldn't have it any other way, darling—as long as we know it's just thoughts."

"Well, my thoughts about you are...God you've got a hot set of tits, Mom!" Rick jumped in enthusiastically. "Those black tips look like they're dying to get sucked. Wow! I love the way they gently move when you breathe. Want to know what else I want to do with those black beauties?"

"I-I...We probably shouldn't...I-I'm not sure where this is going, but..." Nola paused, suddenly looking more self-conscious as she dropped her hands, turning to the side. "God, I know I asked, but suddenly I'm not sure I want to know."

"Afraid you might loose control," I challenged.

"Hardly," she shot back. "I can handle whatever, no matter what you guys think. Let's just remember, this is only sexy talk; if I end up getting kind of excited, that's just over the talk, not over you, honey."

"Ok, Mom." Rick sounded impatient. "We get it."

"I'm not sure you do," Nola persisted. "I'm just worried you might think...Well I don't want you to get the wrong idea that...Like I'm attracted to you—not that way. You know what I mean. I'm certainly no pervert and being your mom I couldn't have thoughts that...I mean, it's really sick. Just so there's no confusion on things, it will be less embarrassing if we understand this is just teasing talk and not really about us as a mother and son. I just don't want you thinking..."

"Yeah, yeah," Rick interrupted impatiently. "Whatever floats your boat, Mom. Now can I finished."

"Ok, as long as we're clear, then, yeah, go ahead. Aahh...Err...Wha-what else were you th-thinking?" She asked with both hesitancy and excitement.

"If you must know—and I think you must—I was thinking how I'd like to gently hold your tits, stroking the sides. Then I'd begin planting soft kisses all over them, and giving their size, that's a lot of kisses! I'd see your nipples getting hard and then I'd start licking in circles until I got closer and closer to those—God, your nipples are hard!...Aahh...." He paused, letting the tension build as he watched her breathing hard.

"And th-then what?" Nola pushed impatiently. I could see from her arousal that her boundaries were quickly crumbling.

"Then I'd touch your nipples with my tongue and slowly suck them, harder and harder while..."

"Aahh," she moaned.

"...while you begged for more."

"P-Please," she gasped.

"Then I'd have you lay down, and while Lisa held your tits together...Oh God, such a beautiful dark cleavage. I'd climb on board and slide my black pole right up that hot licorice valley!"

"Ahhh!" Nola moaned, beginning to squeeze and massage her tits once again.

"Oh yeah! I'd fuck those tits and have the tip of my cock hammering against your throat. You'd be so hot I'd be shooting my white cum all over your black tits!"

By this time Rick was obviously aroused as the towel lewdly tented upward. over his groin formed a tent that was moving rhythmically with his pulsations. Nola was breathing rapidly as she stared at him while her hand moved to caress her crotch.

"God, this is driving me crazy!" she said. "Please go on."

"Well, then it would be your turn. I'd watch you and Lisa lick off my cum. That would get me nice and hard again so I could feed it to you. I'd have you..."

"Ummm," she moaned, licking her lips.

"I'd have you deep-throat me until...Aahh, until I-I...."

"Until what? Come on!" she begged breathlessly.

"...until you were swallowing my head down your throat! I wonder how much of me you could take, Mom."

"I could...Oh God, stop!" Suddenly coming to her senses, she continued. "You just called me 'Mom,' and...I mean, you're talking about doingme—doing this to your own mother! I told you we couldn't...I don't know what to think. How can you...we...It's so perverted and disgusting, and...God! I must be sick! We really have to stop this."

"What are you talking about, Mom?" Rick looked defeated. "I thought we were having a good time. What's wrong now?"

"Iwas having a good time; listening to you like it was someone else&38212just two adults engaged in a teasing fantasy. But when you said 'Mom,' I couldn't pretend anymore. Suddenly I realized this was my own son talking about seducing me. That's obviously sick, perverted and disgusting to even consider, but...Well, then at the same time I felt really excited and...Well, I must be really sick! I can't believe I'd feel...It's so confusing. Like I said, we need to stop."

"Come on, Mom," Rick pleaded.

"No, Son; I know I invited you to share your thoughts. But the way we've both gotten excited...Well, I can't say this is just about two adults. We have to admit that we're mother and son and now it's bordering on incest. We have to maintain appropriate boundaries." Still, her tone lacked conviction.

"That's not what you told me when this started with you teaching me," I reminded her.

"Didn't you say that learning to open up was important? If I remember right you said it was essential to 'break through boundaries that can interfere with sexual fulfillment.' You encouraged me to drop the barriers, and I did, like with wearing skimpy clothes and other stuff. But now when we're trying to have fun here, you're getting all hung up on holding to boundaries that interfere with us getting close."

"Wow, Lisa; I'm impressed," Rick complimented. "You really did learn your lessons well."

"Yes, what a wonderful student," Nola responded sarcastically, "...one who learned her lessons a little too well, I might add. Leave it to you to try and apply that principle to something this ridiculous. There are always exceptions to every rule."

"Oh, I see," I responded sarcastically. "So all that stuff on boundaries was a slick pitch you sold me, all so you could manipulate and seduce me. Congratulations, Nola; I'd say it worked—getting into my panties."

"Lisa!" she objected.

"It's ok," I assured. "Don't get me wrong; I loved it. But now when the tables are turned, suddenly boundaries are important to keep. I guess it only applies when you want things for yourself."

"Oh Lisa, please don't say that. You know how much I care about you," she insisted.

"Everything I did was for you and I meant what I said. I can't quite explain how this is different, but...I mean, there have to besome boundaries. Everyone knows that inhibitions around incest are normal and appropriate."

"Appropriate for who?"

"It'swhom," she corrected. "I hope you passed that English final."

"Whatever," I responded dismissively. "My point is that one size doesn't fit all and from what you've taught me, I thought we weren't supposed to go for only what is appropriate and normal. When it comes to consenting adults, I learned from you and Mom that inhibitions interfere."

"Yes, but we certainly weren't thinking..."

"Let me finish," I insisted. "Mom said that most who stick with what is normal and appropriate have ho-hum sex lives, and that if I wanted more, I had to be willing to risk trying what others might find objectionable. I remember her telling me that the best sex involved total abandonment, letting go all inhibitions so the primitive animal inside could take over. She said this was the only way the wild erotic beauty within could come out."

"I remember her saying that too," Nola agreed, "and it's a beautiful thought. But I'm not sure that...."

"Just think about it," I interrupted. "Most animals don't discriminate when there is a biological relationship."

"We're not animals," Nola shot back.

"Well, in some ways we are. Besides fantasy teasing is certainly not incest," I argued.

"I know. It's just that I think it's pushing things."

"And yet that's exactly what you've taught me," I countered, "telling me I need to push my comfort zone. But, after all this talk about letting go, aren't you letting your own inhibitions take over, discriminating and showing prejudice toward your own son? It seems like selfishly hanging on to fears and inhibitions may be depriving us all of an exciting close time together, maybe even the divine depravity Mom talked about."

My guilt trip seemed to have had an effect as she appeared unsure how to respond. "I-I guess I didn't think of it that way. I mean I just thought...You know, I just felt it was kind of weird with...I mean, I really wasn't trying to ignore your needs and maybe I have been a little closed. I just don't want to let things happen that might risk hurting you."

"Are you really worried about hurting us or you?" I challenged. "Thinking the Golden Rule, and what Rick wants, I can't see how there's much risk of him being hurt."

Nola looked flushed with embarrassment and excitement as she responded. "Maybe you're right. To be honest, I worry some that it's been so long since...You know I can really...Well, when I get excited, it can get kind of crazy. I mean when I...I'm not sure you'd think my 'wild erotic beauty' was all that attractive." She laughed sheepishly.

"I'm sure I'd always think you were a beauty," Rick chimed in.

"Th-thank you, honey. But it could get really embarrassing in front of both of you. I've always prided myself about being open with my feelings, but I certainly don't want to appear selfish. And even if we are open and honest here, don't you think this is a terrible risk for all of us?"

I sensed the guilt was helping to crumble her resistance. "Well as they say, 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.' And you certainly don't need to worry about embarrassing yourself, not after seeing us both in such a compromised position—getting off, no less. You said it was beautiful. I've been dying to see you get off, and I know we would both enjoy and learn from someone more experienced in this, right Rick?"

"Absolutely." he picked up on my cue immediately. "I love what your teaching has done for Lisa and never realized all you had to offer. Now that I know how experienced and open you are with sex, I'd love for you to teach me too. I haven't really been sure of some things, but thought I should just know it. I never had someone I felt I could talk with about this. But now this is fantastic, knowing that I can learn from someone I trust like you, Mom."

This appealed to her maternal instincts and she seemed to relent. "Well I'm not sure how much you'll learn, but I do feel honored that you'd choose me to teach you some—as long as we're clear on what you're expecting."

"What do you mean?" Rick asked.

"Well, you know that my teaching has involved some live physical interaction with Lisa. Obviously, given our relationship, this can only involve talk. Seems like any physical contact would be inappropriate."

"Oh...Yeah, I guess." Rick was clearly disappointed, but tried not to show it. "Talking can still be exciting and I'm sure you can teach me lots."

"I hope so, honey. And I don't want my hang ups to interfere with this process. I-I...Oh this is just too weird, like...This talk about opening up is getting me kind of....Well, I'm feeling, you know...Oh hell, you guys asked for it—It's making me horny! There I admitted it. Are you happy?"

"Thrilled," I bubbled. "It was kind of obvious. But doesn't it feel good to be honest about your feelings?"

"I suppose."

"And now that you and Rick have been honest, I think it will make for hotter fantasies—about you getting it on with your own son."

"Aahh," Nola gasped, shaking her head.

"See, even the suggestion gets you going," I observed.

"It's crazy and I'm not sure what's gotten into me, but...."

"Nothing yet," I quipped.

"Lisa! You can't talk like that," Nola admonished. "I'm Ok with some hot talk on...My God! I can't believe I'm even agreeing to this."

"What? It's only talk," Rick reassured.

"But it's about us—mother and son talking about erotic thoughts about each other.

But remember, nothing can happen here—not for real. As long as it's just talk, and you know that it's not like I really want you for real, then I'm ok with this, I guess."

"Ok, Mom, but then, as long as we're not getting physical, anything goes," Rick pushed.

"I suppose," She grudgingly agreed. "I just hope we don't regret this."

"You won't," I assured.

"Ok, then." Nola shook her head, showing lingering reservations. "Go on, Rick. I think you left off with telling me about g-getting...putting that thing down my...." She paused shaking her head and looking down. "I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing I can't even say it."

"Then I will," Rick chimed in, looking thrilled as he leered at her. "I was telling you how I'd cram my cock down your throat, watching you suck me off. God, I'd love to feel that! I just wonder how much of me you could take."

12