Divine Depravity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh," Nola sighed in exhaustion as Rick pulled out, rolling over on her back. She lay, breathing deeply, her eyes half closed, a blissful smile on her face. With her knees bent, her legs fell apart, splayed wide in total relaxation. Her gaping cunt was coated with white froth while thick cum dripped down to join with the load oozing from her asshole below.

"Whew," Nola sighed again, starting to recover. I'm going to wind down in the hot tub."

But I stopped her before she could make a move. "Wait. I want another taste," I told her as I reached and scooped some from her pussy. "No use...uumm...letting...mmm this go to waste," I said, while licking and sucking cum from my fingers.

"You're right, honey." Nola was licking her lips. "I think cum would be the perfect snack for the afterglow. How about sharing some?"

I quickly leaned down to clean her cunt, scooping some with my tongue. "Hey, take it easy," she panted. "I really can't take anymore." I got up with my mouth brimming and took her by the hand as we slipped into the tub together. She lay back, totally relaxed as I moved in for a repeat of our first kiss that night.

"God, you guys are driving me nuts!" Rick exclaimed as he watched me share his cum. I opened quickly but in her passive state she wasn't ready and by the time she opened for a taste, I had let go much of his load, coating her lips and face as it dripped down. She giggled and leisurely wiped it off with her fingers, licking them, savoring each drop. Rick joined us in the tub and we sat quietly in a relaxed afterglow.

Finally it was Nola who broke the silence, "Wow!! I've had a lot of hot times, but that was unbelievable! This was definitely a first, Lisa; you're fantastic! You have learned better than I could have ever imagined. I think you can count yourself as having graduated from my course. The student has become the teacher. I'll never forget how you helped open me up to such a wonderful experience. I guess I had more hang ups and prejudices than I realized. But thankfully I was taught to overcome my incest bigotry," she laughed. "Thanks for the diversity training!"

"Seriously, Lisa," Nola said as she hugged and kissed me, "I can never thank you enough for what you have given me tonight and what you have done for my relationship with Rick."

"What about me," Rick said; obviously still feeling somewhat insecure and self-conscious about how his sexual advances with his mother would be taken now, especially the recent hammering he'd given her ass.

"Oh honey, I didn't mean to leave you out. You were fantastic," she said as she gave him a reassuring hug. I'm going to be reliving this sexcapade with my own son8212tongue fucking, tit fucking, cunt fucking, and finally ass fucking—for a long time. No mom could ask for a better mother-fucking son!"

Nola rubbed her tits against him and she gave him a passionate kiss, as he pulled her onto his lap. "Really honey, this was so special. I don't think I could ever feel closer to you. Riding your cock, having you back deep inside and looking down at you in total ecstasy—seeing the pleasure on your face while I felt you spasm and shoot your load inside me—was such a special connection. Then when you surprised me with driving that pole up my ass, giving...Oh God I don't think I've ever felt so full and stretched. I just kept cumming and cumming! I've got to be the luckiest mother in the world. To share such an erotic high with the man I love most and to have him be my own son—life can't get any better!"

"Well if you're the luckiest mother, I have to be the luckiest mother-fucker!" Rick chuckled, relieved to hear his mothers affirmations as he stroked her face and fondled her tits. "It really was fantastic, Mom. It was so hot doing you while I watched you do Lisa. Somehow I don't think that was your first threesome."

"Well, whatever makes you say that," she teased as she turned and kissed him. "It feels like a first because it's my first threesome with you guys, and I certainly hope it's not our last."

"Definitely not," Rick replied emphatically. "Now tell us about your other sexual adventures. I have a feeling you've had lots."

"I don't know, honey. Maybe another time, but I'm not sure you guys are ready to hear all that. You're going to think I'm a total slut."

"That's just what I was hoping," he laughed. "I'm so lucky to have a slut mom. What more could a son want? I just hope you're not too sore because I'm planning on getting in your gorgeous pussy and ass whenever I can."

"I'm fine and was hoping you'd say that. My God son, is that you? You're like the energizer bunny!" she laughed gleefully. "I can feel it growing against my ass. Don't you ever give out?"

"Not with all this stimulation. Seeing both of you with your tits hanging out and wide open wet cunts...Well it's just too much, and I don't know when I'd ever give out. But this doesn't seem fair to Lisa," Rick observed. "Seems like with all we've done tonight, there must be some way of bending the rules."

"I'm sorry son, and I know it's really hard for you both, especially you, Lisa. But I really admire you for the promises you have kept to yourself and your mom. In sex as in life, your mother always said it's often better to give than to receive, and honey, you have been quite the giver tonight. It's hard is to believe, with all that went on here, you didn't really break any commitments you made. I'm sure your Mom had reason for you to wait until after graduation to have that first sex with your boyfriend. But it won't be long now. And after that first time, anything goes.

"I know," I lamented, thinking that the next week of waiting for my graduation certificate felt like a very long time.

"I wonder what your mom would say if she had seen us tonight," Nola mused.

"From what she used to tell me, I'd say she'd think it was great; she'd probably join us," I suggested.

"I'm not so sure. Look what it took to get me to open up to this."

"Yes, but you're not Mom. She told me she was open to anything and everything. She also used to say that Parents and children should have the closest relationships possible and that they should trust..." I paused in mid sentence and gasped, having a sudden epiphany.

Mom's words and all the talk that night had me suddenly flashing on bits and pieces of what she had told me: "only with the man you trust more than anyone else...possible to get even closer...needless boundaries with children that limit the closeness...special kind of closeness that only a father and daughter can have...can trust him more than anyone else in the world...trusting him even more, totally and completely, in every possible way." And suddenly it came to me. All Mom's talk that had me confused years before now made sense. I knew—knew what I wanted, and what she wanted.

I was overcome with my thoughts and feelings as I whispered breathlessly, "Oh my God!! I think I know what Mom really wanted for me." Now I really did treasure that promise, as I anticipated the thrill of fulfilling it.

"Lisa—Lisa. Are you ok?" Nola touched my face, jerking me back to reality.

"I'm fine," I assured her. But my voice cracked, and I my eyes filled with tears as the impact of my realization hit me. I wiped my eyes as I continued. "I was thinking about the second part of the promise: that I was only to give myself to the man I trusted most. Now I understand her, and I don't think this was just about my age."

"What in God's name are you talking about, Lisa?" Nola asked with a puzzled look.

I still needed to sort things out in my mind, and elected to keep my thoughts to myself. "Maybe I'll tell you another time." But I still couldn't resist a little teasing as I continued, "I hope you're up for some hot times, Rick. You might have to satisfy two pussies sooner than you think."

"What are you talking about, Lisa. Remember the limits." Nola sounded both puzzled and guarded.

"I'm not thinking of limits. I'm thinking of love without limits; the love Mom wanted for me." I responded, more to myself than anyone else, as I was lost in thought.

"You're not making any sense," Nola observed, clearly confused.

"We'll talk another time," I responded, not yet ready to share. "It's late and we need to get our sleep after this marathon."

They agreed and we quickly dressed. They walked me home, and we thanked each other for a wonderful time while we kissed and said good night.

As I lay alone in bed that night, I flashed again on my first erotic dream. This time all blocks and barriers were removed, and I recognized the dark figure standing over me. I smiled and began to hatch another grand plan as I dozed off to sleep.