Diving with Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like him," she mutters.

You give her a bitter smirk. "Well, no one does..." The grin on his face unnerves you, usually he lowers his gaze as soon as he senses you or Jason are looking at him, but today he smiles provocatively, as if he was superior. You guts knot up. You don't like it one bit.

"He's a disgusting perv!" Alba murmurs, "Katja told me that when she was in the spa on the first day he climbed in without a word and started groping her! So she slapped him! And Jade said that he grabbed her ass every time she walked past him! So she-"

"- slapped him?" you finish.

"Actually, she kneed him in the balls" Jessica grins and the two of you snicker. The tension left the two of you for a moment.

But the laugh fades soon as Takashi walks towards your table. Your brows furrow as you watch the little man approach. He is still wearing a suit which makes him look ridiculously overdressed.

"Good morning, Mr. Fraser!" he says in his high-pitched voice.

"Takashi-san," you answer and nod in response. Both of you have finished your breakfast now and look up at the newcomer, unsure what to expect.

He turns towards Jessica and says, with a wide, fake smile, "Miss Alba, can I talk to you in private?"

"It's Mrs. Alba," she responds uncomfortably, "And I'd rather-"

"It is an important matter, Miss Alba," he interrupts, ignoring her objection, "And I guarantee you that you'll want to hear what I want to tell you..."

"Fine," Jessica replies, "But why don't you tell me right here?"

The cold grin on Takashi's face widens even further, by now his face looks like some grotesque mask. "Miss Alba, I'm sure you'd prefer to hear me out in private..."

"Okay..." Jessica says and gets up, giving you a worried look.

"Diving starts in fifteen minutes, Jess. Be punctual!" you say.

She smiles weakly, obviously scared of what is coming as Takashi places his hand on her shoulder and leads her towards the stairs. She looks like a lamb let to the slaughter. Just as they reach the stairs Takashi looks back and gives you a wink and a mean, chilling grin.

You grit your teeth, knowing that whatever the little sonofabitch has planned, it can't be a nice thing.

-

Twenty minutes later you sit in the morning sun on the back deck between two piles of gear. Jessica hasn't come out yet. You're really worried what happened down there! Jason and Jade started to dive ten minutes ago and Takashi came up five minutes ago, treating you like thin air as he put on his dive equipment and waddled into the sea behind Katja. But still no sign of Jess!

"Enough is enough," you decide silently and get up from the bench and enter the inner parts. Softly you knock on the door of Jessica's cabin. Carefully you turn the doorknob and open the door a slight bit "Jess?" you ask.

There is no answer, but after a few seconds you are pretty sure you heard a quiet sob from inside. You push the door a little more ajar and peek inside.

Jessica is sitting in the furthest corner of her bed, hugging her knees to her chest. Her whole upper body is shaking with sobs and tears stream down her face.

An immediate rush of rage floods thru your veins as you see her like this and your fists clench tightly. What did this bastard do to her?

But before you step in you take a deep breath to calm your anger. Jessica looks like she needs a soothing friend rather than a raging revenger... at least for now. Swearing to yourself that you'll rip this Asian dirt-bag apart with your bare hands the next time you see him you step inside, your brow furrowed in worry.

She doesn't even look up as you step in, just keeps sobbing and staring blankly at some point on the opposite wall. Silently you walk up to her and sit down on the bed next to her, leaning your back against the wall. Carefully you lift your arm and put it around her and she allows you to pull her close to you. She rests your head against your shoulder and you can feel the warmth of her little body. She still doesn't say anything, but her sobs cease a little as you stroke her arm soothingly.

You kiss her on the top of her head and whisper, "What did he do, Jess?"

You can feel her body spasm as she cries harder again. "H-he FILMED us-sss," she sobs.

"What?" you blurt out shocked. You think you misunderstood her.

"He fi-filmed us! W-when you fucked me-ee outside on the back-de-heeck! He ha-aas everything o-on his fucking lap-top!" with that she bursts into a new stream of tears. You pull her even tighter, wait until she calmed a little.

Finally she swallows hard and is able to continue. "He s-said he'll put it on the in-nnternet! He said he'd "sh-show everyone what a little whore I am"! Un-unless I will l-let him fuck me!"

Your stomach tightens and a fresh wave of cold rage rises in your chest, but you swallow it down.

"Shhh, Jess!" you soothe her, "It's going to be alright! I won't let him! You'll be fine!"

The two of you sit there for a while, you persistently talking to her, telling her she'll be fine and she slowly calms down.

In the end she stops shaking, her head still resting against your shoulder. She still sniffles a little, but she seems to have regained her composure.

Suddenly she kisses you on the cheek. "I want to feel good..."

Surprised you don't know how to react as she straddles you and starts placing kisses on your mouth, cheeks and neck. "Please... Make me feel better!"

You're startled for a moment, but then you give in. Lifting your hands to her face you kiss her hard, pushing your tongue into her mouth. She grunts softly but then immediately answers the kiss, your tongues dueling in her mouth. Your hands automatically travelled down her body and now they start kneading her ass-cheeks hard through the thin fabric of her hot-pants. She moans into your mouth and pushes her breasts into your chest.

You break the kiss for a moment and help her to pull her vest along with the bikini-top over her head, her freed breasts bounce erotically. She leans back and gives you the opportunity to go down on her tits, which you take without hesitation. You grab her boobs and push them together, enjoying their soft firmness as you squeeze them lightly. Then you dive in. Not wasting any time on teasing you start by sucking her right nipple hard. Her areoles tighten up immediately and Jess starts groaning in pleasure as you bite down on the stiff tip. After a while the whole right globe is covered in your saliva and shiny and you turn your attention towards the left one, giving it the same, sensual treatment. Jessica starts grinding her pelvis into you now and you can feel her wetness through the fabric of her bottoms and hot-pants.

Finally you grab her by the waist, lift her up and throw her on her back next to you before rolling on top of her, changing positions. Jess squeals in surprise as you grab the waistband of her hot-pants along with her bottoms, roughly rip them off and fling them across the cabin, leaving her stark-naked. Next you grab her ankles and push her legs up, holding them at the sides of her head and exposing her pussy and asshole completely. Her moans and whimpers start to fill the room as you dive in and start to eat her cunt out. She grabs the sheets of her bed and her knuckles turn white as she clenches down on them.

"Ohgod... huh... eat that pussy!" she huffs breathlessly. Grinning you start to vary between nibbling on her clit, sucking her labia, tongue-fucking her love-channel and licking over her taint, sometimes even down to her tiny, wrinkled rosebud which makes Jessica gasp every time but you can tell that she likes the sensation.

"Hold your legs, Jess," you tell her and she complies, grabbing her calves and holding her bent position, her knees pressed against her tits, while you immediately insert the fore- and middle finger of your right hand into her tunnel, eliciting a series of gasps of her as you saw in and out at a fast pace, repeatedly hitting her g-spot.

While masturbating her you look down on her rear entrance. The cute, brownish starfish looks so tight and tempting your dick twitches several times in your pants by the mere thought of being able to stick your cock into Jessica's ass. You know though that she won't let you and you have to take small steps to coerce her into giving up the backdoor, showing her how to get pleasure out of anal stimulation. You collect some of her flowing pussy juices with your left pointer and, while proceeding the finger-banging with your right, place it on her puckered little sphincter and start to massage it gently.

Jessica immediately tenses. "W-wait! I said I don't-"

"Relax," you calm her, "I'm not going to make you do something you don't want! I'll stop as soon as you tell me to, but you'll like it, I promise! Just lay back and trust me on this!"

Jessica bites her lower lip insecurely, but she nods. "Okay", she whispers and lays her head back, allowing you to resume.

Grinning you pick up where you stopped, sucking her clit while fingering her cunt and massaging her butthole. You look up and enjoy her reactions to your activities. The muscles of her stomach and butt-cheeks tighten, her toes curl, her lips form a perfect little 'o' where little groans escape and her brows are bathed in perspiration.

After you limbered her sphincter up for a while you apply some pressure on the ring muscle. Because of the relaxed state of her asshole it takes you just a moment to pop in. Jessica's eyes bulge and she utters an "Ohmigod!" but she keeps her folded position while you smirk in triumph at the success of your first penetration of Jessica fucking Alba's gorgeous little ass, impressed by how incredibly tight it is. You took a few anal cherries so far and you know that Jess isn't an anal virgin anymore, but she has the tightest asshole you've ever felt. You guess it is because she didn't have anything up there for so long combined with all those trainings that really tighten her body. You bend your finger slightly inside her rectum to loosen her up further and begin to move it in and out now, practically double penetrating the beautiful starlet now while simultaneously sucking her love button.

"Oh my God!!! It feels so good in my ass!" Jessica squeaks as you chase her towards her orgasm with the new, powerful stimulation. She lets go of her legs which start kicking into thin air frantically and grabs her buttocks in both hands, spreading them further apart to give you even better access to her butthole.

Finally the rapid fingering does the trick and sends her over the edge. Her whole body is shaken by enormous shudders and you feel her vaginal and anal muscles convulse and clench down on your fingers as she bucks her privates into your face. Juices gush out of her pussy and you try your best to slurp them up, a hopeless battle and your face is covered in them in a matter of seconds. You look up and see her face is crunched up in pleasure. Her eyes are squinted shut, her hair sticks to her sweaty forehead and she bites her lips hard to suppress a scream of lust, which escapes just seconds later when she can't stand it anymore.

As the shudders cease her legs bounce back and she tries to catch her breath. Slowly you crawl up to her and kiss her deeply, making sure she tastes herself from your tongue while your right hand massages her left boob.

"Thank you," she murmurs, looking you in the eyes.

"Everything's gonna be fine, Jess," you assure her one last time before the naked, exhausted starlet drifts to sleep.

Silently you slip out of the room, thinking about how to stop Takashi's plan of blackmailing Jessica. One good thing is there, though: He has a tape of you fucking Jessica and if you manage to get your hands on that you'll have the proof to win the bet.

-

After thinking about the situation for several minutes you decide that you should approach the situation in a direct way. You made sure Jason, Katja and Jade are sunbathing on the deck and Ahab is probably in the ship's kitchen before you went down to Takashi's cabin, after all it's in Jessica's interest that the others won't notice anything about your predicament.

Furiously you knock on the door. The more you thought about all this the angrier you became and now you see everything through a mist of red rage. You can't stand that this little bastard wants to force his way in Alba's pants. The mere thought fills your stomach with rage.

Again you hammer against the door several times before finally Takashi opens and looks at you annoyed.

"What do you want?" he hisses, his expression hostile.

"What I want?" you roar, pushing your way past the lanky Asian into his room. It is completely tidy, the bed is made, a notebook is open on the little table and the suitcase is neatly stacked away beneath the bed. It looks as if the guy spent about five minutes in here at all and not several days. "I want the fucking tapes, you damned sonofa- URGH!"

Your breath is taken away from you and it takes you several moments to realize that Takashi shoved the heel of his hand against your ribcage without warning. Your eyes go wide and you stagger backwards, your hand clutching the hit spot, trying to get air into your empty lungs, but before you succeed Takashi has grabbed you by the lapels of your shirt, flung you around like a rag-doll and thrown you out into the hallway. You crash shoulders-first into the opposite wall, then slide down to the floor.

Shocked you looked up and see Takashi towering in the doorway. He sneers at you "Tell the slut she should send a man next time!" then he slams the door shut.

You keep sitting there for another minute, trying to pump oxygen into your body, rubbing the hit spot on your chest. Well, that was unexpected! Maybe the direct approach wasn't such a good idea after all... those were definitely some trained moves he put on you! Slowly you pick yourself up and walk into your cabin to think about what to do next. At least no one saw this humiliating show of yours.

-

It's seven in the evening now and the whole ship is quiet. Jessica sits in her cabin, the rest is somewhere in the water for the last dive of the day. You spoke to Jessica and Takashi told her that he wants to see her on the upper back deck after the dive, so this is probably your last chance to get the data from Takashi.

After your last, humiliating effort you decided to use another technique and sneak into his cabin and steal the data while he's gone. He will know that it was you and will come after you, but you're pretty sure that if you see him coming, that you'll be able to handle him.

Quickly you walk down from the saloon and up to Takashi's cabin. The lock on the door is a really simple thing and even though you're not a pro, your childhood-lock-pick-experiences are enough to crack it open in seconds.

Slowly you shove the door open, half expecting to stand face to face with Takashi any second, even though you know that he is dabbling somewhere in the ocean...

You shake your head to get yourself together, then you step inside the cabin.

The laptop is still on the table, still open. You thought about it for a while and since Takashi is some kind of computer-bigshot he has saved the video probably several times and your basic knowledge won't be enough to find all the files, so simply deleting them won't be good enough. You'll have to use a different method there...

But you guess that he'll have the video on another external drive, just to be sure. You pull out the suitcase from under his bed, unzip it and start checking through his clothes.

You hit gold in one of the pockets of some suit-pants. A small device, but by how good it was hidden you're pretty sure you know what's on it.

You check through the rest of the clothes but there is nothing else, so you put his stuff back in as neatly as it was previously and push the suitcase back to its original place. The less it looks like a burglary, the less fuss Ahab will make...

Then you locate the camera on his nightstand and, after a quick check of its content, you take the memory-card and pocket it.

The final possible place in this room is the bed. You check the sheet, sweep over the pillow and find another drive as you lift the mattress. You add that one to the collection in your pocket, then you pick up the notebook and leave the room.

One quick glance back assures you that, apart from the missing laptop, the room looks just like it did when you entered.

Just as you re-lock the door you hear the sounds of people coming back onto the ship. Quickly you hide the notebook under your shirt and sneak up the stairs, through the saloon and onto the upper back deck, stepping into the muggy evening air.

You listen to the sounds beneath you and hear them disappear one after the other into the inner parts of the ship.

Sure now, that your actions won't be seen, you take the notebook out and fling it out into the quiet ocean, quickly followed by the two USB-sticks. The memory-card however, you keep. After all there is proof to win the damn bet on this... There is no threat from you to publish it and Jess doesn't need to know, so you guess there won't be a problem!

Takashi will definitely make a fuss about the missing notebook, but you don't think there will be much he can do. After all, no one saw you entering or leaving his cabin or carrying his notebook and if he doesn't want to admit that he wanted to blackmail Jessica into fucking him then he won't be able to bring up a motive...

Smiling and whistling you lean against the railing and wait for Jess and Takashi.

-

Five minutes later Jessica steps out. Again she looks like a true celebrity. She is wearing a plain, tight, red dress that shows an amount of cleavage and thigh without looking slutty and black high-heels. She applied a minimal amount of make-up so her stunning beauty is showed off. Her hair is loose and hangs in curls down to her shoulders.

Despite her breath-taking attire she looks uneasy. Her steps miss her usual feline grace and her eyes are wide in fear.

This changes as she sees you, standing against the railing with a wide smile. Hope replaces the fear in her eyes and her posture gets much more positive. Quickly she walks up to you and hugs you tight. You can feel her ample breasts press against your chest and you know immediately that she is not wearing a bra, her nipples poking against you.

"Did you get the video?" she whispers into your ear, her voice cracking with excitement.

"Told you I'd take care of it!" you answer smiling, kissing her lightly on the lips. Your hands go down and give her ass-cheeks a firm squeeze. From the feel of it you can tell that she isn't wearing panties either, maybe a tiny thong. You smile at this.

"You bastard!" the sudden furious cry rips the two of you back into reality. Takashi storms out of the saloon onto the back deck, his eyes shooting daggers at you. You take a protecting step in front of Jessica and build yourself up in front of the Asian.

"What did you do to my notebook?" Takashi shrieks, his trembling finger pointed to your chest.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," you answer with a smug half-smile, "I didn't do anything... But now that you mention it, I saw a notebook float by about ten minutes ago."

Takashi turns a little white, but after a moment an evil sneer spreads across his face. "You know what? It doesn't matter! Neither does that you took my memory card and sticks! Because I took precautions!" With that he fishes an USB-stick from under his shirt that he wore as a pendant on a bracelet. "I have one version of the video on this! So the situation didn't change at all! I win! So I get to fuck that who-"

In the blink of an eye you snatch the USB-pendant out of his fingers and with a strong tug the string gives away and you hold it in your hand. Before Takashi can react you throw it out into the darkness of the night and into the open ocean. You can hear a distant splash as it sinks into the sea.