Divorce Celebrating Party

Story Info
Wife envied her newly divorced friend and did stupid things.
1.4k words
4.1
211.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers

Many thanks to Dennis for the editing of this story.

*

My pretty common-law wife, Helene, was wearing a sexy dress with a short skirt, which gave a good view of her nice legs. She was standing in the kitchen waiting for a taxi taking her to a "Divorce Celebrating Party" held by a Jenny, one of her best friends. Divorce party sounded as a strange event in our Scandinavian town that is why I asked her, "Why this sexy outfit for that stupid party. Please don't collect any foolish ideas for your own divorce party there."

Away she went and the next time I saw her was slight after half past two in the morning when she was back. I pretended to sleep and could hear that she after undressing in the bathroom fell down on the bed and was a sleep in a minute.

I knew that the bar where Jenny held her stupid party always closed at one o'clock, that was why it was obvious Helene had been somewhere else at least for one hour, probably longer if she had left the bar earlier. That got me suspicious. I waited a few minutes to be sure that she was sleeping before I went to the bathroom where her clothes were thrown in a pile. I found her panties, which looked soiled in the crotch. That was why I took them from the pile for further investigation later on. I also noted that there was only one of her expensive eardrops on a shelf.

During the breakfast Helene looked a little worn out but said she was fine. When I asked her about the party she replied, "Rather boring with not many people at the bar. Short of guys for dancing; I danced only a few times and was home rather early I think".

What a shameless lying bitch. Now I was almost sure that she had fucked somebody during the night and lost her eardrop while fucking. A friend of mine had trapped his cheating wife by finding traces of semen in her panties with the help of a detector kit he had bought from a mail-order company. A phone call to him and his kit was used again after the work.

As I suspected, we found trace of semen in Helene's panties and she had obviously been fucked during the divorce party.

It was a sad day for me. All my plans for a marriage and a happy future with Helen had to be cancelled. I really hated cheating because of painful experiences in the past. My first wife had an affair with a married fellow worker less than one year after the wedding and our divorce was terrible mess.

To my great luck I had met Helene, a single mom who had been dumped by her husband of three years. She and her son had moved into my house four years ago and I had been very happy together with her. We had been talking about a wedding, children and adopting her son Oscar.

Depending on the circumstances my dear Helene now had very limited chances to avoid being dumped. I decided to wait a while to see if she regretted and confessed her cheating with some sane explanation of been drugged and raped.

Of course, she noted that I was in bad mood and tried to cheer me up with sex when we went to the bed at the evening after her party. She got a real surprise when I, for the first time in our relation, refused her sex offer and the same thing happened even the next evening. Helene didn't mention her missing panties but ought to been thinking about some connection about my refusal to have sex with her.

Friday I rang her best friend and fellow worker, Linda. Even she had been at the Divorce Party, so I went straight to the matter asked her whom Helene had fucked after the party during that party night. When she pretended to know nothing I got nasty and told her that she had a simple choice, "Tell me about Helene's cheating or I will tell your husband what you did with a Ronny at the last Christmas party."

After calling me names, Linda told me she only knew it was a blond guy by name Lars, who had eaten lunch together with Helen several times during the last weeks. It was Helene who had suggested he come and sees her at that pub where she had neglected all warnings from the others when leaving the pub with him.

Linda knew about the missing eardrop and said that Helene, though she got several new warnings from her friends when she had promised to see Lars in his apartment for a couple of hours after work on Friday. Helene had said she had agreed to pay Lars with some sex for getting her expensive eardrop back and Helene wanted some exciting bonus sex with that well equipped Lars.

On Fridays Helene left her job at one o'clock and since I worked to four on Fridays, Helene had some hours free for her planned cheating. But that Friday I got off from the job at noon because I was curious to see what Helene would do. I knew that Friday morning her eardrop was still missing and she would probably go to Lars for some sex and her eardrop just as Linda had told me.

At one o clock I was watching the parking lot at Helene's job and when she went away I tailed her car. She went straight to a big newly built house with expensive apartments and parked there in the visitors parking. I parked my own car at a back street, used the spare key to Helene's car and drove it home to my driveway.

Back home I used my cell phone to ring our home phone because I suspected it to be switched over to Helene's cell phone. It was and when Helene took the call, she pretended to be at home cleaning the house. I told her some mumbo jumbo about the reason for my call that I would be delayed one hour at the job.

Once again she had lied to me.

Twenty minutes later I rang the home phone again and when Helene, after a while, replied with her cell phone, I asked her if she was still at home and she replied, "Yes, of course I am."

I told her, "Good, Important matters have happened and I'll be at home in three minutes with nice cakes for an important celebration, fix some coffee."

Then I switched off my cell phone. I was sure Helene felt trapped in her lies and began to suspect that her cheating could have a very high price tag.

Of course, I will never know how she reacted to my call and it must been even worse when she saw that her car was missing. I can only presume it must been close to panic. If she still cared about our relation, she had to understand that her lying about been at home when I called her would be very difficult to explain and that the future would be quite different from what we had planned.

However, just in case she still cared about me and wanted do a desperate try to get me forgive her, I expected her to come home within something between fifteen to thirty minutes. How right I was, about twenty minutes later a black Hyundai Tucson with blond guy and Helene stopped on the street outside my driveway.

When she saw her car on the driveway, she and the driver screamed a few seconds to each other before Helene opened the passenger side door. That gave me time enough for a rush to the driver side where taking the guy by surprise and since he did not have his seatbelt on, it was easy to drag him out from the car.

Now with him down on the street I gave him several hard hits in the face and hard kicks on the body and his balls before I threw in him to the back seat. Then I shouted to the now horrified Helene "Take this damn garbage away from here and don't you dare be back here before tomorrow. I'll pick up Oscar at the daycare and take him to your parents."

I could never understand why Helene, who had envied Jenny so much for her divorce, wasn't happy at all for her own newly gained freedom from me. Though she was free now to do what ever she wanted to do, date and fuck as many different guys as she wanted, she for some reason wasn't happy at all. Instead of having her own celebrating party, her friends told me that Helene cried and sobbed for days.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,376 Followers