Divorce Puts Son In The Middle

Story Info
He finds out about Mom's submissive side.
4.3k words
4.47
485.1k
278
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers

It was two months before I graduated high school when Dad walked into my room. He told me he needed to talk to me about something. I knew things weren’t going well between him and Mom. He told me he was leaving Mom and then he asked me for my help. To top it off, he said there was a reward for my help, but wouldn’t tell me what.

That was two weeks ago. I didn’t think I was going to get a chance to help Dad. That meant, no reward probably. I called Dad and told him. Instead of being angry, he told me to be patient. There was no hurry, he said. Yeah, easy for him to say.

All I knew was that every time I looked at my Mom over the past two weeks, I didn’t see the same person I had know for the previous 18 years. It didn’t help at all with the kind of pressure Dad was putting on me. I had to get away and went to a friend’s house for a few hours on Friday afternoon. When I got back, I found Mom in the living room.

I felt a bit like a spy, as I felt the adrenaline course through my body. Dad wasn’t in a rush. I was. For all that happened, Mom was sitting in front of the TV, smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.

“Mom, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, baby?” she said with a smile.

“Are you glad Dad is gone?”

Her face changed a bit as she thought about the question. “No I wouldn’t say I was glad, more relieved.”

“I don’t understand?

“I’ve known your father was going to leave me for a long time now. He told me many years ago that his Dad had stayed with his Mom until he graduated high school. He made reference that he just might do the same,” she told me.

“So you are glad?” I asked again.

“No, Matt. I’m not glad. I loved, and still love your Father very much. But I have known he wasn’t happy. I guess all I can do is hope he finds what he is looking for,” Mom explained.

I decided to go straight to the question I needed answered. “Is it going to be a messy divorce?”

“Nope. All he has to do is give me the papers and I’ll sign him away free and clear. At this point, better for me to just get on with my life. What about you?” Mom asked.

“What about me?”

“What are you going to do? I know you have gotten along better with your Dad than you did me. You going to leave too?” she asked.

Dad had told me I was welcome to join him at his new place. And ever since my last visit I certainly wanted too. But another part of me couldn’t leave Mom alone.

“No, I’d like to stay here, if that’s okay?”

“Suit yourself. I didn’t have much of a hold on your father and he took off, I have less of a hold on you,” she responded sipping her beer.

“What do you mean?”

“Well at least with your Dad, I knew what he wanted. Sex. He used to complain that I didn’t make him happy. We did some things when we first got married and after a few years it stopped. I knew he didn’t like that. It was just a matter of time.”

I just sat there sort of dumbfounded. I had the information I needed, that Dad would not have to deal with a messy divorce. It would be easy for me to go and claim my reward, but something in the back of my mind lingered. Mom had walked into the kitchen and came back with two beers, handing me one of them.

“His loss though.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“It’s your Dad’s loss. He never read the signs. He thought I had stopped doing what he wanted. I just changed tactics and he never caught on. He could have done whatever he wanted with me if he had just done it. He always wanted to know if I wanted to do it or if it was okay. Just didn’t fit. I always told him, you can’t rape the willing, and Lord knows, I was always willing.”

“I’m confused. What are you talking about, Mom?”

“Oh I used to get drunk, like I am now, and your Dad and I would play some sex games. I was his sex slave. It was really a lot of fun. He was really good at using me and getting me off.”

I sipped my beer and tried not to look shocked.

“Oh don’t look so shocked. Your Mother and Father are just like anyone else. People like different things. I liked it when your Dad dominated me and forced me to do things. If he had just learned how to control me better, he would still be here now. Probably waiting for you to go to your room so he could have his way with me. Oh how I do miss those times,” Mom admitted.

I wondered just how much of this Dad knew. If it would matter.

“Does Dad know this?”

“Nope,” Mom said.

“Shouldn’t you tell him? I mean it might save your marriage. Do you want me to tell him?”

“I figure he already has some other ass lined up to spank. No reason to spoil his fun at this point. I’ll be fine. Your Dad’s main problem was he let me talk too much. Better things for a mouth to be doing,” she said with a laugh.

I went to my room and dialed Dad’s number. I told him Mom would give him his divorce without any problems. He asked me if I wanted to come over and get my reward. I told him I would be by in a bit and hung up. I tossed around the idea of telling Dad what Mom had told me. Why would she tell me those things if she didn’t want me to tell him?

I drove across town to the house Dad had rented. It was at the end of a cul de sac and had a large yard. I was surprised about that since he hated to cut the grass, but it looked very neat. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. I waited for perhaps thirty seconds and rang the bell again. Finally the door opened up and there stood my Dad.

“Matt. Great, you made it. I think you’re gonna like this,” he said holding the door open for me.

“So you think Mom will be cool about the divorce?” he asked.

“Yeah. I think so. She said she knew for awhile that you would probably go.”

“It’s not like I kept the fact that I wasn’t happy with her a secret. She had her chance to make things right and didn’t. Her loss,” he said.

I started laughing at his comment. The same as hers. I was just about to tell him all that Mom had told me when Dad started talking again.

“I got somebody I want you to meet. Now, this may be a bit of a shock, but it’s all cool. Trust me,” he said leading to a door which opened to the basement stairway.

I was shocked at what I found. Tied in the middle of the room was a woman, actually more like a girl. Maybe 25 at the most.

“This is my new slave, Misty. We have been spending a lot of time together and now she lives with me. Misty loves me and all I do to her, don’t you, Slave?”

The girl was tied with her arms above her head, the binding looped through a hoop that kept her on her tiptoes. She was naked except for three things. A collar, a mask and a gag in her mouth.

Dad’s hand landed on the girl’s bare ass with a loud smack. “Answer me bitch. You like what I do to you, don’t you?”

The girl’s head nodded up and down.

“You see, Matt, I have a thing for submissive women. I enjoy having them to do for me and for me to do things too. I’ve been training Misty here now for several months. She has come a long way, but has a few more things to learn. She gets to learn something new today,” Dad said with a sneer.

Dad picked up some type of leather whip and walked behind where the girl was hanging. I couldn’t help but think how erotic the scene was. After my conversation with Mom I knew two things. Dad was into this and more importantly, the girl was too.

“You gonna do as I tell you, slave?” Dad asked as he set the whip to her ass.

The girl’s head nodded up and down furiously.

“You know if you don’t, there will be hell to pay,” Dad told her whipping her smooth ass again, leaving several red welts where the leather met skin.

Dad lowered the hook the girl’s arms were on. Once unhooked she immediately went to her knees with her head down. Dad moved to her and removed the blindfold and the gag and gave the girl a drink of water.

“Stand,” he said and the girl sprang to her feet, my eyes fixed on her breasts as they bounced into their own place.

“This is my son, Matt,” Dad introduced, “You will obey him as you would me. You will call him Sir. Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Master I understand,” the girl replied to my Father. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sir. Is there anything I can do for you?” she asked me.

I must have had a look on my face, because my Dad started laughing at me.

“He’s a bit new to this,” he said to the girl, taking a nipple between his fingers and pinching it hard enough to make the girl winch from the pain.

“Go get us a couple of beers.”

“Yes, Master,” she said and was gone.

“I know it seems weird, but it’s a hell of a lot of fun. You just have to find the right woman,” Dad explained.

“And Mom wasn’t the right woman?” I asked hoping not to breech some unseen line.

“She tried, but no where as good as this one. Maybe with better training. But she turned cold and well, to hell with her. Don’t have to get this one drunk either,” he said.

Dad’s slave girl returned with two beers and a bowed head. Dad led me to a seating area of two couches and motioned for me to sit. He lit a cigarette and motioned for the girl. She immediately got on her hands and knees in front of him.

“Nothing better than to drink a beer, smoke a cigarette and have a slave suck your cock,” he told me. He tapped the girl on the top of the head and spoke one word, “Suck.”

The girl opened Dad’s shorts and pulled his dick out and began the most enthusiastic blowjob I had ever seen. She slobbered and bobbed her head up and down, fucking Dad’s cock with her mouth. Whenever Dad had a free hand he used it on the back of her head to guide her in her efforts, occasionally holding her head all the way down on his cock.

Dad tapped her head again. “Stop.”

The girl pulled her mouth free and sat back on her feet. She wiped her mouth with her hand and dad offered her the beer.

“Time for your reward, Matt. And time for this one’s next lesson,” Dad told me.

He again tapped the girl on the head. “Suck Matt’s cock.”

The girl moved on hands and knees to where I was sitting. She worked on my pants until she freed me. She began to lick and suck at me. I was already half hard and in no time she had me at full mast.

“Damn, boy. Your shit’s bigger than mine is. Good, make her work harder at it. Help her out there boy. Hold her head and move her face on you like you want her to do it. You can’t expect a slave to know how you like it at first,” Dad instructed.

I held the girl’s face in my hands and basically continued to let her do what she wanted. It felt good but, something was missing.

“Let me show you. Slave, over here.”

The girl let my dick plop from her mouth and wave in the wind coated with her spit. She crawled to Dad and as she took him in her mouth, he grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled tight. He then started to piston her mouth back and forth over his cock.

“That’s it, suck it bitch. Make my cock happy with your mouth or I’ll whip you so bad you won’t be able to sit down for a fucking week,” he grunted at her.

He pumped her for a couple of more minutes, not even caring that I was in the room. His hand left her head and he began to pinch one of her nipples.

“Almost there, bitch. Ready for a hot load of cum?”

Dad didn’t seem to wait for an answer. His one hand pinched and pulled at the girl’s nipple as his other hand held her head down on his cock.

“Fuck yeah. Swallow it all, slut. Drink your dinner down, you fucking whore.”

I was surprised at the way he talked to the girl. Even more surprised when I heard her groans as my Dad pumped his load down her throat, her neck making obvious gulps to catch every drop. When Dad finished he pushed his slave away and she sat back gasping for air.

I thought about the one, almost blowjob that I had gotten in my life. She didn’t let me cum in her mouth and I ended up with little more than a wet hand job. I quickly realized what I had been missing.

Dad tapped the girl’s head and pointed to me. With an obvious grin, the girl moved over and slowly licked up and down my still hard shaft. Her eyes were fixed on mine as I watched her work.

“Just sit back and enjoy if you want. She’s sucked me for over an hour before I finally let her have my cum. Make her work for it,” Dad told me.

I did let here do as she wanted. She seemed to be enjoying her work very much. Her mouth would nibble on my shaft and when she put her mouth over the head she would hum a bit. A real hum job. It was more than I could take and I held her head gently in my hands as I worked my hips up and down off the couch. Dad’s little slave took it all and groaned deep around me as I started pulsing, blasting my own load into her mouth.

She surprised me as she pulled her mouth away and with little effort spit a mouthful of my cum back on my cock, only to suck it up again. When she was done, Dad called her over to him.

He patted her on the head. “Good girl. I am so very proud of you,” he said.

The girl smiled and laid her head on Dad’s leg, but kept looking at me.

I thanked my Dad and he promised that he would need my help with further training of Misty. I took my leave full of an awareness I didn’t have earlier. I drove home wondering just what Dad could make that girl do. I pulled into the driveway and went inside the house. I had forgot about my Mom. I suddenly and for no real reason felt guilty for what I had just done. She was still sitting and watching TV.

“Have fun?” she asked.

“What!?” I asked.

“Did you have fun? Where did you go?”

“Oh. I just went for a drive. Clear my head,” I said and suddenly felt embarrassed by my own comment.

“Good. A man should always have a clear head,” Mom said with a grin.

Did she know? How could she know? I checked my pants to make sure I had my zipper up and it was.

“Can I get you another beer?” Mom asked.

“Sure,” I replied, thinking I needed another one.

Mom came back and handed me the beer, but when I took it her hand slipped over mine. I looked up at her and she smiled at me before sitting back in her chair. I sipped my beer and things started to fall into place in my head.

“Switch that to Speedvision,” I told her motioning to the TV. I knew she hated any kind of car show, but she changed the channel anyway. I quickly finished my beer.

“Would you get me another beer?” I asked without looking over to her.

“Certainly,” she said as she rose and made her way to the kitchen.

As she came back, I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest. I don’t know if it was the beer or the excitement, but I felt a bit lightheaded. She handed me the beer but I took it with my other hand and took her hand in mine.

“Why don’t you sit here. I could use a good back rub,” I said quietly.

Mom didn’t say a word but sat down and began to run and knead my back muscles. We had crossed a line. I knew it and she knew it. What I didn’t know was what I could get away with, or where to really start.

Mom must have sensed my predicament. She moved around to almost in front of me.

“I can do this better without your shirt,” she said as she began to unhook the buttons.

Once they were all loose, she removed my shirt completely. She went back to rubbing her soft hands over my skin. I needed to try again. To make sure. Something that would let me know I could do anything with her, to her. With her approval.

“Get me a cigarette.”

She brought the pack and handed it to me. I didn’t take it so she removed one from the pack and placed it to my lips. She then flicked the lighter and held it so it would light. She sat the pack down and moved for an ashtray, siting it within easy reach of me. Mom then sat back down and continued the massage.

“I think I would rather watch something else,” I commented.

Mom quickly got up and retrieved the remote control and offered it to me. She got a drunken twinkle in her eye when I didn’t take it.

“I think you need to punch that code in. The one that unlocks all the good channels that I know you have on here,” I told her.

She punched some buttons and then selected a channel. In seconds the wide screen TV was filled with a man and a woman fucking loudly for the camera.

“Is that okay?” she asked me.

“It’ll do for now,” I said with a renewed sense of confidence. One last test. “But it would be better if you were nude while I watched.”

Mom turned to face me and I sat mesermized as she began to remove her clothes. Once she was naked I moved forward and let my hands roam over her body. To my surprise she was in excellent shape for a woman of 42. Her tits were nice and large and while sagging a bit, didn’t feel to be too floppy. My next surprise was to find her mound shaved smooth.

“I hope you like it that way,” she said breathlessly as my hand slipped between two very wet pussy lips.

“Yes I do. Very much,” I told her. “I think maybe you should finish undressing me now.”

The woman that up until a few minutes before was my mother was quickly on her hands and knees working to remove my shoes and socks and then my pants. I stood as she pulled my pants and underwear down. I was already hard and took my cock in my hand.

“How do you like this?” I asked.

“It’s wonderful. I haven’t seen one that large in person in a very long time,” she said as she remained on her knees looking at my cock swaying back and forth in front of her.

I rubbed it across her face and as it passed her lips she kissed the head. It felt great to be young as I realized I had just dumped a load down Dad’s new slave less than two hours ago. I also remembered what he showed me and what Mom herself had said.

“Suck it,” I ordered.

Mom’s face tilted forward and her mouth engulfed me to the root. At the moment, I couldn’t see why Dad had a problem with Mom. It was different from Misty, Dad’s slave, but still good.

“Suck my balls now, slave.”

Mom held my cock up out of the way and stroked me with her hand as her mouth opened to let my balls drop in. She could only take one and took turns bathing both. I could see the precum start to form on the tip of my cock.

“Lick this off,” I demanded.

Mom dutifully took the head in her mouth and bathed it with her tongue.

“Get it good and wet and then wrap those tits around it.”

She slobbered and spit on my cock and then sat up and moved her tits around my shaft. She worked them up and down and watched to see if I was enjoying myself.

“Pinch your nipples and suck the head each time it pops up,” I told her.

Her finger pinched at her own nipples and on each stroke as my cock rose from her tit flesh, she sucked the head between her lips. I thought about where I would be if I had only known about this sooner. It made me a bit angry. And then I remembered what happens to bad slaves.

I pushed Mom back, knocking her to the floor. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the chair.

“Get across the back of that chair, right now. Spread them fucking legs. Wider,” I demanded of my Mom.

Once she was in position I pulled the belt from my pants. I took a few gently swats at her ass and saw no response from her. I increased the force and tempo and enjoyed watching her legs tense with each strike. I could hear her gasping as the pain from the whipping set in.

“Who do you belong to know, bitch?” I asked.

“You.”

“Who?” I asked hitting her hard with the belt again.

“You, Sir!”

“That’s better,” I told her as I draped the belt across her back.

I took my hand and ran it along the crack of her ass until I found her soaked pussy. It was true, she really did enjoy being used and abused. I stood between her legs and lined my cock up with the soupy mess between her legs. I inched forward until I was past her hole, the shaft soaking up Mom’s cunt juices.

“Put it in, slut. Show me how bad you really need cock.”

Her hand sneaked back and took hold of me and she held it still as she moved herself around to let me in. Once the head was in I pushed her hand away and held on to her hips.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,155 Followers
12