Dixie's Halloween Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Months Later...

Dixie stood naked in her washroom in her parent's home. She looked down at the little piece of plastic on the counter that would predict the course of her future within the next three minutes. While she waited her eyes blurred and she thought back to the fateful Halloween night that had put her in her current position. She was pretty sure she already knew what the pregnancy test was going to tell her, so when she finally refocused her eyes and looked down she wasn't entirely surprised to see the positive result. She wasn't surprised, but she was stunned. Hot tears burned in her eyes. She was pregnant. She was pregnant by her own cousins. She wasn't even sure which one was the father. No matter what, she would never think of that night as a mistake. It had been too glorious to be a mistake. She had fallen in love with both of her cousin's that night, and it had destroyed her for all others ever since. She wanted only to be with them. Now she had even more of a reason to find a way to make that happen.