DIY Was Never Like This!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Fen had other ideas for Lucy. "Remember your first task? Good. Bend over that chair," she said pointing to the rather upright dining chair in the middle of the room. Lucy did as she was told and held on to the arms, her head hung down in an act of submission. Fen quickly stepped across and tied Lucy's wrists to the arms of the chair. She then lifted the hem of her dress, sliding it delicately over the perfect globes of Lucy's ass to reveal their firm, round glory. I noticed then the very faint, thin straps of clear rubber holding the butterfly in place before Fen reached for a plastic ruler and handed it to me.

"Twenty five was the magic number, make sure you cover all her cheeks and please, don't think you can take it easy. If you do I might just have to punish you in the same way." I swallowed and stepped forward, shaky on my newly acquired heeled boots. I flexed the ruler in my hands then brought it down hard on Lucy's left cheek. She gave a sharp intake of breath before settling back into the quiet pose. A bright red stripe was starting to form where the ruler had made contact, but before it had time to fully form, I swished it down again, hitting the other cheek and starting that same red mark. Fen nodded in approval, my attempts had clearly been hard enough for her, so I continued. I have never been so aroused, new sensation coming one after another on this extraordinary day. Standing over the upturned bare ass of a submissive 19 year old, spanking her perfect cheeks with a plastic ruler, dressed in stockings and heeled boots and under the control of a very sexy lady - almost too much.

I completed the full twenty-five blows, sharing them around the whole of Lucy's two cheeks, which were turning a deep shade of red across their whole area. She had begun to pant and breathe heavily towards the end, and was fidgeting and fighting to keep control. Fen had clearly turned up the butterfly a little and the combination of the sound spanking and the vibrations on her clit were almost too much for Lucy. Before she had time to reach her first orgasm Fen released her from the chair and announced it was time to set off for Lucy's favourite eating place.

But how was Lucy going to stop her fine sheath dress from showing the damp patches she would undoubtedly get when sat down for lunch. I was about to find out, as we set off in Fen's car.

"Lucy, lift the back of your dress whenever you sit down, we don't want to stain the dress now, do we." Lucy climbed in to the rear seat next to me and as she sat down she slid her dress up so that her fantastic, glowing cheeks were briefly on view before coming into direct contact with the car seats. Lucy had a look of pain and pleasure on her face as the recently spanked flesh touched the seat, and she struggled to find a comfortable way of sitting. Fen must have just tweaked the control as Lucy sat down as she jerked and gasped before composing herself again. I was absolutely rock hard, my cock was straining against the confines of its latex prison as I sat beside Lucy. The pull of the suspenders reminded me just how vulnerable I was, but the slinky feelings it gave as the stockings moved sent shivers down me. Fen set off and the rest of the journey was uneventful. We arrived after about 30 minutes, the conversation was on anything except what the day was about and for all the world as if this was a normal lunch. Then Lucy and I had to get out and walk to the restaurant door.

I felt as if all the eyes would be on us, but as we entered, could see it was a quiet place and everyone was going about their ordinary business. As Lucy had left the car I could see the damp patch clearly visible on the seat where her juices had been freely flowing. The butterfly was doing its work, and Lucy must have been very close to cumming, but she was walking as if nothing was amiss. She did attract some interested glances, mainly from the waitress, as we were led to our table away in a corner. Lucy was clearly aroused, her nipples were very prominent against the fabric of her immensely sexy dress, and she raised her eyebrows when she caught sight of the waitress coming towards our table. Fen leaned in to me and whispered, "Witness to the Meg Ryan moment." We seated ourselves without any further comment (though with Lucy again discreetly sliding up the rear of her dress to enable her bare cheeks to hit the leather of the seat) and the waitress, who's name badge said Lisa, took our orders for drinks without really making eye contact and left.

Fen had seated us at the back of the table, facing the restaurant but with our lower halves hidden from view by the table and tablecloth. She faced us and was smiling as she asked us how we were feeling. I have to confess I was as aroused as I had ever been and I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off. Although the journey and walk in here had been uneventful, and my cock had reduced in size somewhat, it didn't take much to get me going again. Lucy smiled and said she was having a great time and was enjoying being submissive with someone else, knowing we were both in for some tasks later. I smiled and asked Fen how she was feeling, wasn't she jealous of us having all the new and quite outrageously sexy sensations?

"Not really, I have enjoyed watching you cope with all the new things I ask of you both, and you were particularly good with your tongue earlier. I am feeling just nicely aroused, the ability to control you both just gets me going and I will be using you both to your full potential to give me my reward when we get back, don't you worry. Now, Cal, please let me know just how wet Lucy is".

I started at the very quick change of emphasis, but then leant across to Lucy. She smiled at me and parted her legs to give me access. I slid her dress up slightly and teased my fingers lightly over the stocking tops before easing a finger towards her cunt, exposed below the small butterfly strapped on above. My finger slid in almost too easily, eliciting a sigh from Lucy as my finger sank all the way to the knuckle. Her tunnel was full of her juices, running and slick against the soft flesh as I moved my finger around. I could detect the vibrations from the butterfly still working away on Lucy's clit. I looked over at Fen, and saw that Lisa was starting to return to our table. Slipping my finger reluctantly out of Lucy's hot and dripping tunnel, I sat up and said, "I don't think I have felt someone so hot and wet."

"Good, lick your finger clean. No wait, Lucy - clean Cal's finger for him." As Lisa approached she must have thought it strange as Lucy took my middle finger into her mouth and used her tongue to lick all her own juices from me. My cock was erect again, straining in its warm, rubber confines as Lucy slid her mouth off my finger and sat up again. Lisa looked at us as she set our soft drinks down and took the food orders. Fen had made it clear we were not to eat too much, especially Lucy, so light meals were settled on and Lisa departed. Fen immediately said, "How close do you think we can bring Lucy without her being allowed the relief she craves? Please Cal, start work again and I will adjust the speed to perfection."

Lucy started slightly and groaned as the butterfly leapt into further action, and she was already squirming before I again lifted the hem of her slinky dress. This time I went straight for my goal, and teased her cunt lips with two fingers before easing them both between her now soaking wet labia and into the warm, tight hole beyond. I could feel the vibrations from the butterfly even more now as I slid my fingers in deeper and then rotated them, almost forgetting where I was as I tried to get as far in as I could. Lucy groaned as between us we aroused her to perfection. Her juices were running freely now, no doubt pooling on the seat between her slightly spread thighs. I could see she was getting close again, her breath getting short and her face becoming flushed. I sensed the vibrations ease off as Fen turned down the butterfly, and I slid my fingers out of her dripping lips and sat up again.

Lucy tried to look composed but she was aching for relief, and this was torment. Again she was made to lick my fingers clean, and it became torment for me, my straining cock was confined to the tight latex knickers I was wearing and I was unable to seek my own relief. As Lucy completed a sexy job on my fingers, trying her best to arouse me further with her style of licking and sucking, Lisa approached again. Lucy's dress was still a little way up her thighs and I could see Lisa's eyes take in the bare flesh as she set the light meals down. She said nothing but looked strangely at Lucy and I, and eventually Fen before departing, and I sensed an interest we might yet explore.

Fen permitted Lucy and I to eat in peace, though there was little enough to get through, as Fen hadn't allowed us much. Fen enjoyed her lunch, playing occasionally with the control of the butterfly so that Lucy sometimes caught her breath as the vibrations suddenly rose in intensity. As we finished Fen asked me to allow Lucy one last taste of her own honey. I leant over and dipped two fingers straight into her dripping love channel. I could feel the gentle vibrations as I sank a third finger into her waiting folds and tried to hook around to her g-spot. Lucy almost lifted herself from the seat as her orgasm approached but Fen touched my arm and I had to slide my soaking fingers out of Lucy's cunt and into her mouth. We were so preoccupied with the moment as Lucy slurped her own freely running juices from my fingers that we only noticed Lisa when she made a small exclamation. Fen quickly stood up and stepped in front of the table as Lucy stopped her ferocious licking and smoothed her dress as far down her stocking clad thighs as she could.

The meal seemed to be quickly concluded and we saw no more of Lisa as Fen went over to the till with her and sent us out to wait by the car. The walk again reminded me of my own situation as the heels of the boots clicked and under the trousers, my suspenders pulled deliciously against the stockings covering my newly clean 'shaven' legs. Fen arrived and we made the return journey in pleasant conversation though she could see that both Lucy and I were desperate to know what had happened with Lisa. Fen gave away nothing but said we might well reap the rewards at a later date. Immediately as we passed through the door Fen turned to Lucy and said "Room, strip, wear only what is there and fetch the items from the kitchen on your way back to the lounge."

Fen led me to the lounge and instructed me to remove my outer clothing, which I did. My throbbing penis had only slightly subsided on the journey home but on hearing the instructions and removing my clothes, it was struggling to get out of the confines of its latex prison. I was ordered to bend over the back of the chair and Fen said, "not quick enough earlier, 5 of the best." Before I had chance to respond I felt the first blow on my upturned cheeks. I started forward but again before I could do anything else the remaining four blows were laid on my rubber-clad ass and I realised I was absolutely rock hard though I didn't know why. As I stood up Lucy reappeared, looking somewhat concerned at what was to come.

Lucy was wearing tight PVC shorts and a tight PVC bustier. Ankle boots completed the outfit and although it did not show off her body to the best, I knew why it had been chosen. In her hands was a tray with a number of foodstuffs, which I knew were going to be stuffed in places she really didn't want them in. Fen opened Lucy's bustier until her nipples were showing. Reaching to the tray, she scooped up a handful of custard and filled the bustier, coating Lucy's exposed flesh. Two or three of these were pushed in to her cleavage before Fen slid the zip back up, the custard sliding around in the tight confines of the PVC garment. God, just watching this was erotic!

Fen slid the zip and then the shorts down a little, exposing Lucy's gorgeous hairless mound and ripe engorged cunt lips, the butterfly having been removed. She handed me a peeled banana. Needing no further encouragement, I reached and slid the whole of the curved fruit into her waiting cunt. Although it was still slightly showing I knew the shorts would be used to hold it in place. Fen used custard mixture again and filled the shorts with three handfuls of the stuff before motioning Lucy to pull them into place. I couldn't believe how sexy it was seeing the bare flesh, covered in food disappear into the tight shorts, and the fruit clearly being pushed further into her waiting cunt. I could have cum there and then but Fen had one more item to deal with. From her bag she drew out a pair of black hold-ups. Rolling the first ready for Lucy, she then filled the foot with a mixture of runny jelly and cream before forcing it over Lucy's naked foot and up her right thigh. Lucy was wriggling throughout all this and suddenly cried out a the stocking reached her thigh, a small orgasm washing over her with the sensations she really didn't want but which were being forced on her. Fen repeated the move with the remaining stocking before asking Lucy to replace her ankle boots. Lucy shot a pleading look at Fen but was denied any respite. I could see her toes sliding around in the fine nylon of the stocking, covered in a slippy mixture, and disappearing into her tight ankle boots. Once this was complete she stood up. Fen sent her to walk around the lounge and pick things up, knowing every movement slipped the food around the tight clothing, very little of it leaking out. You really would not know Lucy was covered, sticky and ready for action. I was raging hard and enjoying it but forgetting my own predicament.

"Right, Lucy, he is yours to bring to orgasm as we discussed. Dress him how you want but remember - he must cum onto his own face and you must share some of that cum before you can get out of your own clothes and have your own orgasm." At these words, I didn't know whether to be happy or concerned, but my very hard member told its own story as I was sent upstairs to change into whatever else Lucy had left me in the spare room.

"Oh God, I can never get in that," was my first thought. Lucy had left me nothing but very sexy, indeed almost fetish clothing and none of it male. I started to slowly remove my outer clothing and reveal my current undergarments. I looked down at my bulging latex knickers, stockinged legs and heeled boots and realised that what was in front of me was the natural next step... if anything like this was natural. I removed the basque and stockings, boots and finally freed my throbbing prick from its rubber prison. A reminder from below warned me that too long would warrant punishment, so I slipped the hold up stockings on my shaven legs, marvelling again at the tingling feeling of the nylon against my smooth flesh. Next were the knickers, if you could call them that. The rubber straps that made up the garment shone as I worked out how to slide them on. Two straps of black rubber went from wide on the front of a waist band, dipped and framed my balls and joined together as it slipped up the gap between my cheeks to the waist band again. Straps of black rubber now framed my throbbing member, but there were two more items. The PVC top was tight and clung to me as I slipped it over my head and on to my upper body. The tight shiny black fabric clung to my arms, up to my throat and down to just below my ribcage. Only my nipples showed through where I guess Lucy's must normally be clearly displayed as the slight give in the fabric suggested I didn't quite fill it as much as the normal wearer of the garment. Finally came the short, tight skirt, my first attempt at wearing one like this.

I slid it up and over my nylon sheathed legs, groaning with wonderful feelings as the fabric moved against the shiny nylon of my hold-ups, my legs feeling almost silky. The skirt was short, tight and red, latex and shiny and I was now as horny as hell. The bulge of my erection was clearly visible against the tight red fabric of the skirt. I slipped on my boots for effect and staggered down the stairs. I had no idea how long I had been but realised I was in trouble when I took in the looks of Lucy and Fen. Lucy was still twitchy, moving as the food slid around her flesh and the banana continued its work. She clearly wanted her own release and my delay had delayed hers. "Can I punish him after we both cum please Fen?"

Fen nodded and Lucy immediately instructed me to lie on the floor. They had clearly been preparing for this as I soon felt my hands spread out wide above me and tied into place, "just to stop you moving too far." Lucy started to work my boots off, and slowly but lightly touched her way up my right thigh. The feel of light touch fingers on the nylon of the stockings was exquisite, almost sending me over the top but a warning look soon stopped me in my tracks. She started again on the left ankle and lightly touched her way to the hem of the tight skirt, circling around and teasing the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs. I was startled when she stopped and took hold of both my ankles, pulling them apart and pushing them back up and over my head. Fen took one and Lucy the other as I was bent almost double, my ankles secured somewhere near my wrists and my knees almost around my ears. I felt very vulnerable as Lucy reappeared and started to tease my exposed cheeks.

My tight rubber skirt offered little protection as I felt Lucy's fingers work their way under the hem and over my taut cheeks. Slowly she exposed my rear hole, and I felt a gentle circling of a small finger. Lucy reached for a bottle of something and I felt a cool liquid slide down my crack from my very exposed balls. Rubbing gently around my anus she slowly ease the tip of her finger inside. No resistance initially until she started to probe further, all the time her other hand circling on the tight nylon of my stocking clad thigh. I could not believe the sensations; I was rigid inside the confines of the skirt, as Lucy's finger was now lodged all the way in my virgin ass. I felt oddly full, but this was only the start it seemed. Lucy suddenly removed her finger and Fen passed her something I could not see from my prone position. A hard tip was placed at my rear entrance and slowly it was pushed in. It got wider as it entered and I breathed in quickly as I realised it was one of Lucy's butt plugs. Clearly, they had it ready for me. I almost cried out as the widest part stretched my oiled hole but suddenly the last bit slipped and it lodged itself well and truly in my ass. Lucy gave it a little twist and I groaned, my member only inches from my face and twitching at the prospect of its release.

Lucy smiled and took hold of the tip of my throbbing cock. Her oily hand slid slowly down its length, savouring its warm fleshy feel and pointing the end directly at me from above the rubber skirt. I was almost cumming now, breathing hard as Lucy slid her fingers around the base of my shaft and back up. Teasing me now, lightly touching then gripping hard she worked the solid flesh increasingly firmly. I watched, unable to do anything as she brought me slowly, but inexorably, closer to my orgasm. The tip of my own cock was starting to twitch just a few inches above me when a hand reached to my ass and tweaked the butt plug. That was it, I felt my balls swell and the pulsing of my orgasm start. Lucy seemed to grip the base of my prick to hold the first spurt back before pointing my cock directly at my lips saying, "open," very quietly. Even as the first enormous pulse of release was washing over me, I opened my lips and felt jets of my own cum hitting my cheeks, lips and tongue. Lucy pumped for all she was worth, and I strained against my bonds as the most intense orgasm of my life washed through me. I was oblivious to where the cum was going, feeling Lucy move my spurting cock to hit all of my face and the sensation was unbelievably kinky. I could smell and taste my own cum for the first time, as Lucy gently shut my mouth and made me swallow what I had caught. I was drained, covered in my own cum and wearing the kinkiest clothes I had ever done. Lucy leaned in and licked my lips, taking in any of my own cum that I had not managed to swallow and freeing her up to be allowed to have her own orgasm. But Fen still did not seem to be finished.