Dizzy Goes to College Ch. 2

Story Info
Lisa takes a shower but forgets to lock the door.
10.5k words
4.57
114.2k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa woke up with a crushing headache the next morning. Actually, it was closer to afternoon. Jenna sat in a chair next to her bed smiling as Lisa scrunched her forehead, trying to open her eyes beyond the pain in the back of her head. Aside from the strong, throbbing pain in her head, Lisa felt some discomfort from her pussy and her ass, which brought on a strong search for memories of what she did last night. There were none. She remembered leaving the room, showing up at the party, little bits and pieces, a few faces, but it was all disjointed, full of holes.

Jenna helped her, as she struggled to sit up, placing two pills in her left hand and a glass of water in her right. Without asking, she placed the pills in her mouth and chased them down with the entire glass of water. "You got a little wasted last night." Jenna grinned. "I should have cut you off sooner. Sorry." She smiled, knowing the pain that Lisa was feeling all too well. Well, the pain in her head anyway. "Want some more water?" Jenna offered, taking the empty glass and walking to the bathroom.

"Please." Lisa answered, wishing the pills would take a quicker effect on her pounding head.

Jenna returned with a full glass of water and handed it to Lisa, who quickly gulped it down. "Why don't you take a shower?" Jenna offered, helping Lisa to her feet. "The water usually feels good."

Lisa struggled to her feet and walked into the bathroom, where Jenna followed her. She was about to undress when she noticed that Jenna was in the bathroom with her, pulling the door closed behind her. Lisa looked at her, as if to politely ask her to leave, but Jenna didn't take the hint as she went about turning on the shower and checking the temperature. "Okay." Lisa initiated a dialog to encourage her to leave. "Thank you, but I'll be okay from here."

Jenna smiled, "Oh, you are shy? Okay, I'll leave." Jenna opened the door and walked out. She had apparently already showered and was wearing a knee length skirt and white blouse, hose and short heels. Lisa pulled the top up and over her head, throwing it to the floor, then sat down and removed her shoes and stockings. Then she felt a sudden urge and lifted the toilet seat, pulling down the skirt and thong around her knees.

She felt a strong necessity, nearly painful and was poised to release her bladder and her bowels at the same time, when the door from the other dorm room swung open. Lisa gasped and clamped down on her bladder and her sphincter to hold back the release. "Oops!" The girl holding the door open said in surprise. Behind the girl at the door were three other girls, all standing in the center of the room and looking inside at Lisa, sitting topless on the toilet.

Lisa hugged her arms around her chest and slammed her thighs together as the girl continued to hold the door open. "Hi!" The girl offered her hand and Lisa politely returned the handshake, barely covering her breasts with the remaining hand and arm. "My name is Julie. I guess we are like bathroom mates." Lisa blushed bright red, beyond the embarrassment of sitting here topless, she had to release really bad and it was getting painful to hold it back.

"I'm Lisa." She managed to return as Julie continued to hold her hand in a firm shake, which jostled Lisa's breasts.

"This is my roommate, Kelly." Julie offered and Kelly came up to shake her hand. The other girls seemed to be giggling as Kelly firmly shook Lisa's hand, causing her boobs to bounce in and out of view from her arm. Meanwhile the pressure was building and she could feel her muscles struggling to hold back the dual necessities.

"And these are our friends," Julie continued, holding back a chuckle as she noticed Lisa's obvious discomfort. "Marcy and Joan." Now they too came up and shook Lisa's hand firmly. Lisa grunted with the pressure of holding back. Julie winked secretly to Kelly as Marcy and Joan met Lisa. "Well, we agree with the open door policy, so thank you for being so open."

Lisa was not encouraging an open door policy. In fact she was wishing that they would all leave so she could finish her business and her shower. But now Julie entered the bathroom, as did Kelly. They began looking in the mirror, touching up their hair and their make up. Meanwhile, Lisa was biting her lip trying to hold back, her face a deeper and deeper red as she strained on the toilet seat. "Don't mind us." Julie giggled to the side as she said it. "We will just be a minute."

Julie and Kelly were thinking to themselves that this would be a very important lesson to Lisa to never again sit down without checking both doors first. Lisa groaned beneath her voice and couldn't stop it any longer. The first splash of urine sounded so loud to her that she flushed even brighter. Once that happened, the floodgate opened and she released her bladder in a long and loud stream. Julie and Kelly giggled, knowing how embarrassing that must have been for Lisa.

"Well," Kelly began to turn to the door, thinking the show and humiliation over. But just then, Julie noticed that Lisa was still tightening her face. She had to poop too! Julie giggled and grabbed Kelly's hand. The door remained open, as Lisa held her arms over her breasts. "Why don't you jump in the shower Lisa?" Julie offered. "I have to use the toilet. If you don't mind."

Kelly caught on quickly. "Yeah, its just us girls. Go on. Julie and I like to talk in the bathroom."

Lisa was in agony. "Actually," she managed to speak, "I'm not quite done. Would you two mind terribly waiting outside?"

Julie had to admit, she was polite. Julie would have screamed at Lisa if the roles were reversed. "What do you mean?" Julie teased. "I heard you pee, it sounds like you stopped though that was a very long pee."

Lisa was so uncomfortable she wanted to die. She was going to have to tell these four girls that she had to take a shit. "I…" Lisa stammered, "I have to do something else." She couldn't believe this situation.

"Like what?" Julie asked, playing the 'dizzy blonde'.

"I have to move my bowels." Lisa nearly grunted as she said it. "Please." She pleaded.

"Oh!" Julie said. Kelly was turned towards Julie, shaking in laughter, trying hard to put on a straight face before turning around. "Okay, we should go then!" Kelly and Julie slowly made their way to the door and pulled it shut.

Lisa gritted her teeth over the laughter on the other side of the door, but groaned aloud as she released the pressure with a loud splash into the toilet. She flushed and stood, locked both doors and took her much-needed shower.

As she showered, Lisa continued to ponder the ache in her pussy and ass, the familiar ache of being fucked a long time, but she couldn't remember doing any such things. She also couldn't remember not doing them. She would ask Jenna later. As she opened the shower curtain, she suddenly realized that she didn't have a towel. She came out, dripping onto the floor mat, and frantically opened the linen closet to find nothing but toiletries. "Damn!" she cursed herself for not thinking that far ahead.

She knocked at the door to her room, but received no response. She knocked harder and called out to Jenna, but there was no response. 'She must have left the room for something.' Lisa thought, finally opening the door. She looked around for a towel, hoping that Jenna had laid one on her bed. No such luck as she looked around the room to try to determine where Jenna would keep her towels. Then something caught her eye. The door to their room was wide opened and a guy was standing there and summoning his buddies.

Lisa jumped back into the bathroom, behind the door, peeking around. "Please go away and shut the door." She said to the guy, who now had two buddies next to him.

"No way." The guy smiled at her. "But if you don't hurry up, we will get some more people to watch the show." He offered.

"Please!" She half-yelled at him. But the man and his friends refused to move and another guy joined them in the hallway. Lisa looked around frantically for something to cover herself with. There were only the clothes that she had been wearing, but they were dirty and she was clean. Reluctantly, she pulled the door closed and slipped the skirt and top over her wet skin. The top, she would have noticed, had the mirror not been covered in steam, was nearly transparent from the wetness and the skirt quickly soaked up the wetness from her ass and pelvis and clung to her like a second skin.

Lisa came out in the dirty clothes, still wet from head to toe and stomped towards the door, angry with the peepers. They laughed and pointed and cheered, and finally closed the door and ran down the hall as Lisa stomped out after them, yelling "Perverts!" as she gave up chase and headed back to her room. She turned the doorknob and found, to her dismay that it was locked from the inside.

She tried jiggling it again, but it was still locked. "Damn!" she said aloud. The hallway filled with laughter as the guys continued to stare at her wet body. She scowled at them, flashing not only her angry eyes, but also her hardened nipples as they pressed against the tight, wet material of the top she was wearing. She turned, finally remembering the shared bathroom and went to her neighbors to knock on the door.

Julie answered, laughing to her roommates as Lisa nearly pushed into her room. "I locked myself out." Lisa explained, "Can I please go through your door to my room?"

Julie laughed aloud, causing Lisa to blush, a normal pastime already and she hadn't been here twenty-four hours yet. She slowly pulled the door opening, letting the guys enjoy the view as long as possible. Lisa jumped forward when she felt a hand slap her wet ass through the skirt.

"Thank you." Lisa said above the girls' giggling. "I can't believe I did that."

"Don't worry." Julie offered. "I've done it before myself in only a towel." She stepped aside, letting Lisa walk to the bathroom door. Lisa grasped the handle and turned, ready to jump into her bed and climb under the covers and hide for the rest of the day. Locked.

"Damn!" Lisa cursed again. She hadn't unlocked the bathroom door before leaving into her room.

Lisa and the other girls broke out laughing again. "Oh no! You didn't leave it locked did you?" Julie asked.

"Shit!" Kelly added, causing the girls to burst into a loud spree of laughter.

Lisa just stood there, and leaned her head into the door. She let the laughter die down before turning to her bath-roommates. "You wouldn't know where Jenna went would you?" she asked.

"I think she is at the cafeteria by now." Julie offered.

"I don't suppose one of you would get her while I wait here would you?" Lisa asked the group.

"Well," Julie led the response, waving her hand behind her back at the others to play along. She had a key to the door, but refused to relinquish such a rare opportunity to torment a freshman. "Actually, we have to go register for classes." Julie knew they had all registered by mail months ago, but made the excuse for not helping their new 'friend'.

"I completely forgot!" Lisa exclaimed. "I have to register for classes too!"

"You mean you haven't registered for anything yet?" Lisa asked, as the other girls fell into hysterics. There would be little to nothing left for her to pick from now, all the good classes and good teachers would be taken by this time.

"Maybe we can help." Kelly offered, thinking of all the worst classes they could sign Lisa up for. There were classes full of football players or dweebs or African-American studies, what a hoot that would be, Lisa being the only white girl in the class. It was great to be at such a diverse University!

It seemed the other girls were thinking along the same lines. "Sure!" Julie smiled, "You can come along with us." She winked at the other girls.

"Thanks!" Lisa said, happy to be meeting more friendly and helpful people in her next-door neighbors. She smiled, and then looked down at her outfit. "You wouldn't have a towel or something to change into. I promise, I'll clean it when I am done, it is just, well, I wore these last night and I am drenched." Actually, her skin was dry from evaporation, but her hair was a mess and the clothes she wore were still wet.

"Gee Lisa." Julie said apologetically, "we just put our towels in the wash." She lied. "What size do you wear?" she asked.

"A size 6." Lisa stated, nearly questioning in hopes that they had something in her size, though from the looks of the four women, they looked closer to the 2-4 range. Damn her mother for passing on these wide hips and big boobs, she thought.

Her thoughts were quickly answered in kind. "I don't even have a clean pair of sweats you could wear." Julie lied again. Kelly grabbed her arm and whispered into Julie's ear.

"True." Julie answered the whisper, and then turned to Lisa. "We could buy a sweatshirt at the school store. Some shorts too. Do you have any money on you?" Julie asked, knowing the answer before she asked the question.

"No." Lisa shyly answered and struggled to ask the next question. "I could pay you back. I swear. The money is right in my suit…" she trailed off, remembering the stolen luggage. "Well, I do have some money in my room. It should be enough to buy something."

"I'll tell you what." Julie answered. "It is well after 12:00 already and classes are being picked through by all the freshmen. Why don't we all go register for one or two classes before going to the store? Then I'll spot you the money for the clothes and we can finish. There are a couple of classes between here and the store that I want to register for." Lisa frowned at the prospect of walking the campus in her current dress and condition. But quickly saw no alternative. "Let me check on my roommate again before we go to see if she is back."

"Sure." Julie encouraged, "Let's get going though, because classes are going to disappear quick." She knew that Jenna would be gone all afternoon. She had told Julie that she was heading out shopping for the afternoon and even asked her to look in on Lisa if she had a chance.

The ogling college boys were still in the hall, waiting to see Lisa again. Julie encouraged Lisa to keep knocking, letting the boys have their long stairs at her while she waited for the answer that would never come. Finally, they encouraged Lisa to move on and they all left together to sign up.

It was a warm, sunny day. Lisa enjoyed the feeling of the hot sun as it immediately began to warm and dry the skirt and top she was wearing, not to mention her hair. Her hair was a mess; she hadn't the opportunity for even a hint of hairspray. What she didn't notice, was that as the sun dried out the "Dry Clean Only" top and skirt, they began to shrink, the fabrics tightening slowly around her body.

The four friends from next door, however, took notice almost instantly and pointed and giggled to each other in whispers as they five strolled across campus. Lisa had pulled the clothes on quickly in her anger and where the skirt was originally sticking to her waist, higher than last night, leaving only a scant inch and a half of material below her ass; it was now shrinking on both sides. The top of the skirt now clung to her hips, stretching as it dried to become even more see-through than the previous night.

The tightness of the skirt on her hips and ass left no question that she was without underwear. The bottom, meanwhile, was so high that the hem was catching between the bottom of her ass cheek and her thigh, exposing her pussy mound from behind. In front, the material was similarly catching up with each step and flashed quick views of her bush and mound from the front. Lisa felt the draft and pulled down on the skirt; much to the disappointment of the girls and the men they passed on the way to the first building on their list.

Unfortunately, this left the skirt dangerously hanging to the sides of Lisa's hips and the slightest tug would cause the material to pull down. In fact, as the material was still damp, it promised to shrink even more. The very top of Lisa's ass was shown from behind. She realized this, but felt it much more important that her ass be covered below as she continued to walk, barefoot through the grass.

On the upper half of her body, the material was not shrinking as much, being a thicker weight. However, it was originally too small for Lisa's breasts and now barely covered her nipples, as Lisa continuously pulled the material up to compensate for the gravitational pull down and the jostling of her breasts. The material was going to take longer to dry out however, because of the saturation of the thicker fabric. Her nipples were prominently on display, only barely concealed by the white fabric of the top.

She was noticed the entire way across campus, however the girls tried to keep her distracted with small talk and began building up the classes they intended to sign her into. While they walked, the four friends took turns whispering from behind, two of them a few steps back, the other two at Lisa's sides, captivating her in conversation. By the time they arrived at the Mathematics building, they had devised a plan where each of them would get one class to sign Lisa into and if she were up for more, Julie would get the rest, since it was all her idea.

It wasn't as easy as just signing her up of course. They had to convince her, which the four girls decided that the one of them with the unanimously decided best reason would get dinner paid for by the other three. They selected their classes during the walk, and the time came for Joan to start her convincing story since the class in this building was her choice.

The class was basically high school math for the slower kids in college. It was mostly jocks and jerks in the class. The kind that either never paid attention in high school or got a free pass for being in sports. There were rarely any women in the class, and most of them would transfer out within a week. The class was notoriously rowdy and the professor was notoriously weak, honing the class work around the jocks and maximizing the passing percentages.

"How were you in math class Lisa?" Joan began, as the other girls giggled. They all remained quiet however, to hear Joan's pitch so they could grade her.

"I was never really strong in Algebra or Calculus, but I guess I did okay." The response that Lisa had taken Calculus surprised the group of girls. They had pegged Lisa to be on the low end of the learning curve.

"Well, you have got to get Mr. Sines for your Freshman Math. He is a really good teacher." Joan offered her recommendation. The girls were all biting back laughter at each lie that followed. Lisa listened intently, happy to take the advice of her new friends. After all, they had some experience on campus and could lead her in the right directions.

"He is kind of cute." Joan continued, as Kelly couldn't hold back a laugh. "And will really help you from the basics."

"Well, I was going to take Miss Madison's Calculus I." Lisa advised. "I am going to need Calculus towards my major. I think." She added the last two words as if in doubt. This was just the opening Joan was hoping for.

"What are you thinking of majoring in?" Joan asked, formulating her coercions as she awaited Lisa's response.

"I was thinking of majoring in Business Management and Computer Science." Lisa answered, again surprising the girls. "I learned a great deal about computers in high school and I enjoyed it. But, I want to do my own business and not work for someone else." She shivered as she remembered what she had to do to learn about computers. The memory of the computer geeks of the school making her type naked so they could learn anatomy while she learned computers always caused her to shake the picture from her head.

"Well, this would be the perfect introduction." Joan lied through her teeth. "This class is like an introduction to business and computer mathematics. It goes through all the basics again so that you can see them from the computer programmer's eyes. Trust me, my friend is a Computer Science major and she swears by this class."