Djinn in the City Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"Hell," Stacy said as she slowly pulled off Jack's cock, "even I can't turn that down." She slid under the kneeling woman, licking at her clit lightly as Gin gasped. "You did say you wanted us to share you, remember?"

Jack carefully moved to straddle Stacy, his wet cock looming in her face as he approached Gin's spread pussy. Stacy gripped him firmly and pulled him into position, placing his cock head at her moist opening. He pushed in gently, just getting the head inside.

"You ready baby?" he asked, gripping her soft hips.

"Oh yes, fuck me Ja-oh!" She gasped as Jack thrust into her to the hilt, quickly moving to a fast rhythm. "Oh fuck Jack... OH!" Stacy's tongue had returned to torturing her clit, and Gin grabbed at the sheets as the pleasure washed over her.

Jack slowed down, trying to tease Gin a little for setting this all up. Who am I kidding, he thought, I'm probably going to buy her flowers for a month after this. He would slowly pull his cock out, trying to count to five with each motion, before slamming back in hard, making Gin squeal out. Stacy wasn't letting her off easy either, steadily lapping at her clit as Jack thrust away above her. On his slow pulls out, her tongue would stray lower, lapping at the underside, tasting Gin's juices.

"Oh fuck," Jack groaned as Stacy's tongue changed up, licking at his balls as he ground deep into Ginny. "I don't know how long I can hold on here."

"Then don't try," Gin said, looking back at him. "Fuck me hard. I want you to cum deep in my pussy," she said, mouthing "Master" silently at the end.

"Your wish," Jack said, "is my command." Gin's giggle gave way to a sobbing gasp as Jack began to pound into her, deeply fucking into her with everything he had. Stacy returned to licking her clit as Jack pounded away at her ass, racing for his orgasm.

"Oh Jack, I'm so close baby," Gin groaned.

"Gin, I'm... Oh!" Jack gasped as he exploded inside her, desperately trying to keep pumping as he came, collapsing onto her back as his strength left him along with his cum. Stacy quickly moved from under the groaning Gin and moved Jack off the smaller woman, rolling him off to his side. She rolled Gin over onto her back next, quickly moving between her thighs.

"Need a little extra help hon?" she asked.

"Oh god yes, please... I'm so fucking close," Gin groaned. The last thing Jack saw before sleep took him was Stacy lowering her head to his genie's leaking pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack awoke slowly the next morning, the fog clearing as the previous night's activities came rushing back to him. Looking around his bedroom, he found that he was alone with Gin, who was awake and cuddled up beside him.

"Ah, he wakes," she said, kissing him softly. "Good morning Master."

"Morning," Jack said, yawning grandly. "I slept like the dead. Christ," he muttered, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"I know. You looked so peaceful we didn't want to wake you."

"Where's Stacy? Is she... Okay?" Jack asked, concerned. "I mean, last night was amazing, but I don't want her to-"

"Jack," Gin stopped him, "Stacy's fine. She enjoyed last night... Well, maybe not as much as you did, but she doesn't regret it at all. She just went down to Frank's to get us all some breakfast."

"Oh that sounds fantastic," Jack said, flopping back onto the pillows.

"I think you should tell Stacy about me." Gin said simply, causing Jack to snap to full alertness.

"You what? Why on earth... You haven't have you?"

"No! Of course not, Master. You know I couldn't disobey you like that. This is a decision for you to make. That's why I didn't say 'I think we should tell Stacy.' This is something you must do."

"Or not," Jack said simply, appraising Gin closely. She had come a long way since emerging from her lamp a month ago, and he had long ago realized that he could trust her implicitly. "Why do you think I should?"

"Jack, I can be your lover, your assistant, your mistress, your love slave, your servant... But I can't be your girlfriend. Or your wife." She held up a hand to stop his instinctual response to that, and Jack paused to let her finish. "That sort of... Official relationship would draw undue attention to me, attention that we both know I cannot be subjected to. As to marriage, I lack several key factors that would make me an acceptably wife."

"Such as?" Jack asked, quickly adding "Not that I'm even thinking about marriage or anything."

"Firstly, I cannot bear children. Second, I lack all of the documentation that is required in the modern era. I believe that I'm something of an illegal alien at the moment, right?" Gin said, laughing. "And last, I don't believe I'd be a good match for you."

"How can you say that?" Jack asked, mystified.

"I don't think you would want a wife who is a servant to you," Gin said simply. "In the past, a wife was meant to be subservient to her husband in all things. You're different, Jack. The times are different. You want a partner, someone who will, what's the phrase? Tell you if your shit stinks?" Jack laughed, nodding. "You need someone who would be your equal, who can stand up to you and, well, someone who could disobey you. Which I can't."

Jack nodded, knowing she was probably right. "But what does this have to do with Stacy?"

"Because I think she could be all those things for you," Gin said. "But, I don't think she would pursue a relationship with you until she understood the... true nature of our relationship. Until she understood that I can feel neither jealousy nor resentment, and would show her the same love and devotion as I have shown you."

"So... So you think we should tell Stacy the truth about you so she and I can get married?" Jack asked, mystified. Gin rolled her eyes in response, clearly exasperated with him.

"Please don't be dense, Master. I may not fully understand modern courtship, but people start with dating, yes? I am suggesting that you two date. Since you two are already close friends and you've already had sex I imagine a great deal of the tension would be alleviated."

"Uh, I guess," Jack said, still a little thrown off by this conversation. "You think we can trust her?"

"I think so, Master. She has shown herself to be a good and loyal friend to you this past month. And... And I know she cares for both of us. I think we may shock her but-" Ginny was interrupted by the door opening, Stacy returning with breakfast.

"Is he awake yet Gin? I've got three bacon egg and cheese sandwiches, an extra side of bacon, two orders of hash browns and three large coffees," she said as she kicked the door shut and headed into the bedroom, taking in Gin and Jack sitting in bed. "You guys don't want to eat in bed, do you?"

"Not bacon I don't," Jack said as he got up, pulling on some pajama pants. "Thanks for grabbing breakfast hon."

"Don't sweat it. You buy, I fly," Stacy said, bringing the stuff back to the kitchen table, Jack helping her lay the food out. Gin padded out a moment later, pulling on a short robe. "You guys doing anything today?"

"Uh, nothing really..."

"Oh lovely," Gin said, pulling out her calendar. "You're meeting with Stosh about the Greenpoint property at one, and then it's back here with the interior designer at three," she finished as she snapped the calendar shut. "Honestly Jack."

"Okay okay, Christ. Apparently I have things to do today," he said to Stacy as he unwrapped his sandwich and dug in. As he chewed, he looked at her and weighed what Gin had said to him. Stacy didn't notice his scrutiny, as she was asking Ginny if she wanted to come with her to a gallery a friend of hers was showing in. Gin has a point, he thought. Stacy's been nothing but helpful and supportive since the lottery win, and was always offering to help.

As she chatted with Ginny, Jack took her in. Even in the morning, without makeup, she looked fantastic, her bright blue eyes shining as she mentioned some funny thing that happened on her way to Frank's. She had her hair pulled back in a messy ponytail and all and all just looked beautiful. Jack thought on what Gin had said, about him needing a real partner. Looking at Stacy, he knew he wouldn't have much of a shot of finding any other woman willing to share him with Gin and Gin with him, so maybe....

"Earth to Jack," Stacy said, laughing. "What's wrong? You've been staring at me. What, I've got shit in my hair?" she asked, brushing at her head to check.

"No, sorry, I was just... Stacy?"

"Yeah? What's wrong?" she asked, suddenly concerned.

"There's... I need to tell you something," Jack began slowly. "About Ginny."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Six months later

The grand opening of Jack's was going fantastically. The bar was milling with a nice mix of locals, hipsters, and various beautiful people. Stacy had done a little phone banking and had gotten some of her model friends to show up that night, and Jack knew that the mere rumors of such creatures being at his bar would help business. At that very moment he could see Stosh working his magic on one of Stacy's colleagues, an Amazonian black woman, and had to smile at his friend's guts.

"Stosh, I'm so glad you could make it," he said as he passed the pair.

"Jack! I wouldn't have missed it for anything, you know that," Stosh said, smiling broadly. Jack moved on through the crowd, signaling the bartender to bring them another round. Jack made a leisurely circuit of the bar, saying hi to everyone he knew, introducing himself to people he didn't, and generally trying to make everyone feel welcome and wanted. After a quick check with the bartenders that everything was okay, he returned to the booth in the back to find Stacy waiting for him.

"Hey baby," she said, pulling him in for a kiss, "Everything seems to be going well?"

"Yeah," he said, plopping into the cozy booth and pouring an expensive Belgian ale into a glass. "Everyone seems to be having a great time, we're moving tons of those Rebel pounders, it's almost midnight and no one seems eager to leave... I'd say success, then, yeah," Jack finished, smiling broadly.

"I'm glad," Stacy said, kissing him again. Turning back to the crowd, Stacy mused on how she ended up where she is. It only took Gin vanishing into the lamp to convince Stacy about Ginny's true nature. She had been stunned, but in retrospect it actually explained a lot of her behavior. She and Jack had talked on it for a few hours, alone, before summoning Gin from her lamp to join their discussion.

Jack had been very sweet, saying he couldn't in good conscience ask her out if she didn't understand he and Gin's relationship. They'd been taking it pretty slow since then, going out a few nights a week, usually alone, but occasionally taking Ginny out with them. They'd only had a few full-blown threesomes since then, but Jack and Stacy had been ending most of their dates together at her place. She knew that Gin shared his bed on the nights she didn't, but for some reason it didn't bother her. I can't believe I'm falling for a guy who has a genie sex servant, Stacy thought, smiling at her bizarre predicament.

"You having a good time?" Jack asked, pulling her back to the present.

"Uh-hm. People watching. I can't believe Stosh is hitting on Lyanna... She'll fuck him through the floor if she gets half a chance." They both laughed.

"Stace, I've been meaning to talk to you about something," Jack said, suddenly serious.

"Oh?"

"Yeah... With everything finally up and running over here, I was making some plans for some of the other properties... And I think I need to renovate your apartment."

"Oh... Okay? Do I get a new kitchen?" Stacy asked, excited.

"New kitchen, new bath, new carpet, crown molding, the whole deal, complete gut renovation," Jack explained, Stacy clapping her hands in excitement. "But unfortunately, you're going to have to move out for the duration, like maybe a month or two."

"What?" Stacy asked, shocked.

"Now, as a compromise, I can put you up in my place for the interim. I've got plenty of space," Jack said, looking at his beer. When he glanced back at Stacy, he could see a wry smile on her face.

"But wherever would I stay, Jack?" she asked, her hand slipping to his thigh.

"I thought you could stay in one of the guest rooms if you'd like, unless... unless you wanted to stay with me."

"Jack, are you asking me to move in with you?" she asked, an eyebrow arched.

"I'm asking you to crash with me for a month or two. If you want to stick around after that, well..." Jack said, looking for words. "I don't want to push you into anything."

"I accept. You can help me move up tomorrow," Stacy said imperiously as she finished off her drink.

"Excellent," Jack said as he sipped his beer, surveying the bar. His bar. He looked around, searching. "Where'd Gin vanish too?" he asked, and almost before the words left his lips, he felt skilled hands quickly unzipping him and pulling his cock out into a warm mouth. Looking down, he could see Gin's violet eyes smiling at him as she sucked him deep. "Oh fucking hell."

"We thought you would need a quick unwinding," Stacy said, smiling at Jack's discomfort. She cuddled up to his side, looking down as Ginny took him deep into her throat. "Finish him off quick hon, he's got a busy night." Gin pulled him from her mouth, looking deep into Jack's eyes.

"Your wish is my command," Gin said quietly.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers