DK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dael623
Dael623
6 Followers

And more often than not we also ended up masturbating, either together or by ourselves. We never closed our bedroom doors anymore unless we needed privacy for something other than solo sex, which we no longer kept private cause we didn't need to. She loved to have me look at her, watch her run her hands over her breasts, pinch her nipples between her fingers, and slide either her fingers or her vibrator into her pussy. Almost every night, while watching tv or one of the homemade movies in my collection, she'd start fingering herself while I sat in my chair or on the couch next to her. I couldn't believe the change that came over her...the metamorphosis from young lady in a cocoon of respectfulness to the sensous butterfly of sexually aware woman who enjoyed her sexuality and her body. And mine! She seemed to revel in watching me run my hands over my cock, grasping it tightly and stroking it from bottom to top, play with my balls, finger my asshole, and cum....she loved it when I came all over myself....or her.

Sometimes we'd beat off together, other times solo and let the other watch. It didn't matter...anytime the urge hit either of us away we went with fingers or toys flying. One time during dinner Karen got to feeling incredibly horny and climbed up onto the table, spread her legs, and finger fucked herself not six inches from me. Needless to say I got so turned on I had to take care of myself too! We fucked ourselves on the couch, on the floor, in the chair, in the hot tub....and even in our beds. Often, after a heavy night of teasing each other to an ever increasing level of hotness we would fall asleep in the same bed, enjoying the feel of someone else close by. I always slept better those nights, no longer alone. But we never fucked each other..somehow we both sensed that would be crossing an invisible line. Never would I penetrate her....even if it was hard to resist at times. She was the most fuckable woman I had ever seen in my life. I realize that's not something you're supposed to say about your own daughter...but it's the truth!"

KAREN

"Geez what a relief....relief from hiding my sexuality behind closed doors. Treating masturbation like it was one of the great evil sins which, unfortunately, is how society treats it. I mean, what's the safest sex in the world? Masturbation! At least you don't have to worry about where your partner's been!

And for me the biggest turn on in the world is knowing I'm being watched while I slide my hands all over myself, pulling on my nipples and caressing my breasts all over. I love the feeling of my smooth hands over my equally smooth breasts, running my hands beneath them and lifting them to my own mouth where I can suck on the rock hard nipples while my dad watches me and plays with his cock and balls. Hell, I can get hot enough to cum just watching him stroke up and down on his cock...but I get really hot watching him finger his asshole! That makes me slide at least one, and usually more, fingers as deep as I can get it into my pussy which is usually squishy wet by then. It usually doesn't take me long to cum watching my dad fuck his own cock and asshole. And I can tell it turns him on to watch me too. But lately, you know what's been turning me on the most? When we give each other a hug....which we've been doing since the day I was born. Only now we usually don't have any clothes on and I can feel my breasts push into his chest and his cock against either my legs or, if he's got a hard on, against my upper pubic area. Last night he gave me a hug and it pushed right against my clit! I came right there, while he was just giving me a hug!!! I'm sure he knew what had happened...he just held me tight and let me cum! I'll tell you what....if he'd do it, I'd fuck him right now. He's been fixed so I wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy....so I'd love to feel him sliding in and out of my hot pussy....and maybe even my ass! I've thought about my ass being fucked ever since we watched the last movie with my mom in it. She had dad in her pussy...and Mr. MacKenzie in her ass....at the same time. We watched her cum what must have been half a dozen times while they were double fucking her."

DAVID

"A few nights later something happened I've just got to tell you about. I was passing through the kitchen the other night when Karen turned to give me a hug. We've been giving hugs since the day she was born...it was our special bond. When one of us needed some attention it was "need a hug time". Only this time we didn't have any clothes on. When she turned to face me and pressed her breasts against my chest I felt her hard nipples pressing into my skin, and I instantly got a hard on. When she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me against her my semi hard cock pushed right against her clit between her legs. I felt her tremble in my arms and I knew she was having an orgasm....just from the touch of my cock against her most sensitive place. I held her tightly until she sagged in my arms, her cum complete. When she was done she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me tighter, kissed me on the cheeck....and said thank you! When she pulled me by the ass cheeks my cock almost slid between her legs and between her pussy lips....I could feel the heat between her legs surround my cock. As soon as she let go I pulled away....but for a moment there the idea was there...the idea of fucking Karen.

Instead we enjoyed a liesurely steak, barbequed outside on the deck, with all the fixings. I had to slip on a pair of shorts to go out on the deck to cook dinner but that didn't hinder Karen. She sauntered around the house without a stitch of clothes on, even slipping her fingers into her pussy and then drawing it out and licking it clean...all while standing just inside the house. She looked right in my eyes while she sensuously slid it between her lips and slowly drew it out. I got hard as a rock beneath my shorts.

It was dark by the time we finished and she suggested we take a dip into the hot tub. I thought it was a good idea and took the lid off while she got some towels. I was already in when she spread her legs wide and stepped into the tub. I held out my hand to help her in, but as she put her foot onto the seat she slipped, starting to fall.....right into my lap! I grabbed her around the waist, just as she straddled my legs and landed on my cock, my hands sliding up her torso until they grasped both of her breasts in them. Luckily I broke her fall enough to keep her from smashing my cock....but also enough to settle her down gently on my lap with my semi hard cock between her legs! Luckily I didn't slip inside...just between her wide open pussy lips, the head nestled against her hooded clit. We both moaned...me against her back and her against her hand. She spread her legs wide and leaned back against me....and it took me a couple of seconds to understand what had happened enough to gently push her away from me, my cock sliding out from between her legs. Whew....just in time. Just a little more and I'm not sure I would have stopped...it felt soooo good to hold onto someone for once. It had been a long time since I'd felt a body against mine, and my cock where it always strained to be. She sat heavily against the side of the tub and faced me.

"Dad." she said, looking at me with an evil look in her eyes. "I want to get fucked...and I want it to be tonight." Her language had become more and more blunt and too the point lately, the words cock, pussy, and fuck coming from her easily.

"Honey....no matter how much my cock wants to do it, my mind says no way. I won't fuck my own daughter! You know that." I had to answer....no matter what my body said.

"Maybe not...but you know someone who would. Someone safe, like you, so I won't have to worry about getting pregnant...just fucked!"

I already knew the answer but I asked anyway. "Who honey?"

"Mr. McKenzie....and if he brings Mrs. McKenzie over there'll be someone for you. Who knows...maybe I'll even get my first taste of pussy." She looked positively wicked in the moonlight, her breasts bobbing in the water and her legs spread wide. She was lazily running her fingers over and around her pussy lips while she talked. "Do you think he'd fuck me?"

"Oh yes..he'd fuck you alright. And I'm sure Peggy wouldn't mind getting a little of you either." I reached over for the phone she'd brought out with her. "You sure this is what you want?"

She slid first one, then two, then three fingers deep into her pussy and looked straight at me. "Yessss.....Yessss I do! And hurry dad, please!" I dialed our next door neighbors. They answered on the third ring. After a quick hello and some small talk I asked if Roger and Peggy would like to come over for a little hot tub. They said they weren't doing anything and they'd be right over with some beer and wine. I hung up the phone.

"You didn't tell them I was in here with you Dad." She slid over until her leg was touching mine. My cock involuntarily twitched.

"I wasn't sure they'd come over prepared to do what we want if they knew you were in here. This way they're coming over expecting some hot tub fun...they just don't know it'll be for four instead of three." I was highly aware of her leg against mine...but I jumped when she reached over and grabbed my cock. This was something new.

"We need to make sure you'll last more than just getting it inside Mrs. McKenzie before you cum. Let me help. Up on the side dad." I lifted myself up and she started rubbing my cock up and down...all I could do was lean back against the side of the tub while she ran her soft hands along the sides of my cock. The feeling of someone elses hands rubbing my cock were so intense....and when I felt her lips cover my cock I felt myself cumming not long after she started. She knew what she was doing, sucking her cheeks inward on her upwards strokes. Soon I spurted gobs of cum into the air when she lifted her mouth off of me....my hips jerking up and down with the motion of her hand. When I was done she scooted next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Now it's my turn. I want to be really really hot when they get here...so as soon as he sticks that hard cock inside me I start cumming. Dad, I want you to eat me...not enough to make me cum but enough to make me hot." She looked me straight in the eyes and pleaded. "Please dad, please?"

She stood up right in front of my face, her blond bush not six inches away from me. She put her hands on either side of my head and pulled me towards her pussy, the aroma of female arousal reaching my nostrols. As my nose touched her pubic bone my tongue slid out towards her honey pot...and by instinct my hands went around her waist and grasped her asscheeks pulling her to my reaching tongue.

Using my hands and my legs I turned around, turning her with me until I could sit her ass on the ledge of the tub. As she sat she spread her legs wide and I dove for her sweet smelling, sweeter tasting pussy, burying my tongue deep inside her. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight against her, moaning loudly as I made my tongue into a scoop and dove it as deep as I could. On a back stroke I moved my tongue over her clit and sucked it deep into my mouth....harder than I meant to for she immediately came all over my face.

"Ooooooohhh god dad I'm cumming....I'm cummingggg.....too much...too goood...don't stop!!!!" I sucked her clit harder and she clamped my head between her legs squeezing it tight. I couldn't pull my tongue out now if I wanted to so I just sucked again. She kept cumming...over and over again against my face. Finally she opened her legs and pushed my head away....our little foreplay had taken less than a minute to make her cum...the first time I had ever touched her!

"Jesus dad....jesus fucking christ!!!! That was the best cum ever!!! I hope it's not the best one I have tonight! I just wish you had done that before!" She slid back down into the clear dark water....just in time to hear a knock at the door. I used the intercom to tell the McKenzies to come on to the back. Roger and Peggy were in for a big surprise!

They stepped through the sliding glass door and were halfway to the tub when they saw I wasn't alone. Peggy had a surprised look on her face while Roger just stood there and ogled Karen's naked form.

"Don't just stand there you guys...come on and get in." I told them. They moved to the tub and hesitated.

"David, we didn't bring any suits." Peggy said.

"That's okay Mrs. McKenzie...we don't have any either." Karen said. She stood out of the water, showing the new arrivals that she indeed didn't have anything on. He breasts were standing proudly, her nipples hard in the cool night air and pointing straight at them. "Come on in, the waters fine!" She acted like it was the most normal thing in the world to be naked in front of them..and me. She moved over and sat next to me, never taking her eyes off the middle aged couple standing on the deck. She was waiting for them to take their robes off....holding her breath in anticipation.

I watched Peggy nod to her husband and begin to slip her robe off her shoulders. The smallish breasts of a 45 year old woman came into view...too small to sag but large enough to be full and inviting. I felt my cock getting hard again.....the robe slipped off her shoulders and past her hips...revealing the wide full hips and the slightly paunchy stomach of a woman who worked out three times a week but still showing she'd had two kids. Peggy didn't shave her pussy...Roger liked her to have a full bush to dive his tongue into. She looked at me and smiled..then spread her not-so-athletic legs wide and stepped into the tub, taking a seat next to me. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips...hard and inviting. Pulling away from me she turned to look at Roger.

"Come on in dear. It feels REALLY good in here." she squeezed my cock beneath the water. I watched her nipples harden just above the water. "Hi Karen....it's been a long time since I've since you...and never like this!"

"Hi Mrs. McKenzie...and I've never seen you like this either.....you look wonderful!" Karen answered.

"You look pretty damned good yourself Karen." Roger said as he stepped into the tub. Karen was eyeing his cock swaying in front of him...already at half-staff and rising! "What a surprise David!" I reached over and shook his hand as he passed by and took a seat between Peggy and Karen.

"Glad you two could join us. It's been a long time." I said.

"Sure has. Feels good. So, what's up David. Do you and Karen skinny dip together often?" Peggy asked.

"Almost every night Mrs. McKenzie. I love to sit out here nude and watch the stars, don't you? I understand you four used to do this pretty often....and a lot more too!" She scooted closer to Roger.

"She's seen the tapes Peggy....ALL of them. She knows everything we used to do with Liz..everything!" I answered the question I could see on her face. She looked over at the nude form of my daughter moving close to her husband....then reached over and gave my cock a squeeze.

"Is this what I think it is?" she asked. If my hardening cock didn't answer her question my hand sliding between her legs did. She gave a light gasp and spread her legs wide. "Is this an invitation?"

"That and a little more." I said. Before I could finish Karen interrupted.

"I want to get fucked Mrs. McKenzie.....I want to feel a man inside me, but I didn't want to get pregnant doing it. Dad won't do it because I'm his daughter. And I knew Mr. McKenzie had been fixed. So I asked him to give you two a call. I hope you don't mind Mrs. McKenzie."

"First, call me Peggy or Peg. Mrs. McKenzie is too formal, sitting here without any clothes on don't you think? And second...I don't mind at all. I've kinda missed your father's cock. And I definately miss your mother."

"Good Peg. I mean that you don't mind, not that you miss my mother. I miss her too...and I know dad does! Peg, I love watching dad's tapes of the four of you...everything you did looked like so much fun."

"It was more fun because we were all such good freinds Karen. Just the sex was nice, but it was better because we loved each other. Your mom was like my own sister."

"Did you always lick and suck your sister's pussy Peg?" Karen asked, laughing lightly.

"As a matter of fact I did. We grew up licking each other until we came. Just like you, we wouldn't fuck men because we didn't want to get pregnant. We'd date guys but come home and eat each other out to relieve ourselves. As soon as I married Roger I found out what I'd been missing all those years....but at least I didn't have a baby to raise by myself. Believe me, it was worth waiting. Of course, I never had the opportunity you do right now...a "fixed" man to learn on." She was busy fondling my balls beneath the water while I rubbed the lips of her pussy up and down...not entering her gap but just lightly rubbing the edges. Karen had moved right next to Roger now...neither of her hands in sight.

"Mind if I give it a try Peg? You would not believe how horney I am right now!"

"Go right ahead my dear....I think Roger would like that too!" Rogers eyes widened...as Karen had obviously grabbed his cock beneath the water. A moan escaped his lips as she explored. Peg and I watched as Karen turned towards him and moved her mouth over his....snaking her tongue deep into his mouth and a slurpy passionate kiss. With my fingers tracing a path around his wifes pussy and her hand on my cock we watched my daughter and Roger embrace. His hand came up to cup her breast..his fingers encircling her nipple and lightly pulling on it. I knew, from watching her the last month, that this would raise her libido to a fever pitch...she loved her breasts being touched and caressed. This was the only big difference between mother and daughter...Liz hadn't liked her breasts being touched. She always said it did nothing for her...in fact it took her attention from more important parts of the body. Peggy and I languished at our end of the tub and watched the show.

"Roger....sit up on the side...I want to taste you first. I haven't sucked a cock in a long time." Karen said as she pulled away from him. She turned to me. "Having fun over there Dad?" she asked.

"Yep....just watching you."

"Me too." Peggy said.

Roger moved up on the side of the tub, his 7" cock now standing straight out in front of him. Karen moved in front of him, her rounded ass just below the water for Peg and I to see....the gap between her legs giving us view of her pussy as well. Karen grasped his cock in her hand...and ran her tongue down the underside all the way to his hair covered balls hanging below his hard on. Back up she went until she got to the head putting her mouth barely over the top of it. She went down only about an inch, just taking the head into her mouth, then slurping up off of it again. We heard Roger moan and open his legs wide. Down she went again, a little further this time...about four inches down. She was getting used to the size of the meat, acclimating her throat to the fullness. Back up she went again...then quickly downward until she bottomed out against his copius pubic hair. She had done it...taken Roger completely...she began bobbing her mouth up and down. He caressed her hair and leaned back against the privacy fence surrounding the tub.

I slipped a finger barely inside Peggy's pussy and ran it in circles around the inside...and Peggy began to moan. I felt her hand grasp my cock and she began to emmulate Karen's actions on her husbands cock with mine. We watched as Karen bobbed up and down on the older man's hardness. We could see her legs spread affording us a perfect view of her asshole and pussy slit between them. Karen's hand left his balls and slipped between her legs and into her pussy. She was sucking Roger's cock and finger fucking herself at the same time. She moaned around his cock as she became overwhelmed with sensation.

Dael623
Dael623
6 Followers