DK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dael623
Dael623
6 Followers

"Come on guys, join me! Don't let me be the only one sitting here buck naked!" She had bent over, grabbed both sides of James' suit, and tugged hard. His ass slid almost off the bench and when he held onto the sides of the tub with both hands the suit slid easily over his hips and past his feet. As she raised his hips in her hands she pushed them above the water and the solid form of his now stiff cock sprang into sight. David heard Alicia's sudden intake of air. Karen held the black fabric triumphantly in the air, her ass facing David and Alicia. He noticed how his "date" stared intently at the honey pot between Karen's legs...and he swore she almost reached out to touch the younger woman before pulling her hand back beneath the water. Karen turned around to face them.

"Come on Dad, take 'em off. I've seen it before." she said as she sat down next to James, unable to take his eyes off Karen's luscious breasts. "And I know Alicia has!" Karen had winked at Alicia.

"Alicia....care to join the kids in a little skinny dip?" David asked Alicia while removing his hand from her breast. He noticed her breathing was quick and shallow and he could see the effect his fingers had had on her nipples as he stood in front of her. The water cascaded off his body and dripped from the lump standing out in front of him. "Go ahead...take 'em off for me." he said.

He watched her lick her lips as she tentatively reached out for the sides of his black skin tight suit. As she smoothly pulled the material downward she stared intently at his hardness spring outwards towards her face and he thought she was going to move forward. Instead she kept sliding the suit down his legs until it was on the bottom of the tub. He stepped out and stood in front of her, his cock bobbing in front of him.

"Come on Alicia...your turn." He held his hand out to help her stand.

"I don't know David. I've never been nude in front of James before. I'm not sure it's right."

"It's okay mom...I've seen you before." James answered. Karen had her hand resting on his cock...his mom just didn't know it.

"You have?" Alicia stammered. "When?"

"Lots of times when you didn't know it. Like through the bathroom window when you were taking a bath and you didn't know I'd come over. I looked in and saw you....saw all of you mom. And you looked great!" He said a little shyly. James wanted to see her again too!

"So there. I've seen it and James has seen it....and you're not shy about Karen seeing your body are you?" David asked, never taking his eyes off her. He also noticed her breathing was shallow...and now both nipples were hard points against the material of her borrowed suit. He knew it...she was turned on about showing her body in front of everyone!

Finally she stood in front of David, turning her ass to the kids, although she didn't know that the suit had pulled itself between her ass cheeks and slipped inside the lips of her pussy. When she reached up to untie the strap behind her neck the suit stretched tightly across her chest, the hardness of her twin nipples pressing against the fabric. David reached out to pull the material from between her pussy. He felt her legs quiver as he lightly touched skin against skin. She shyly pulled the suit down, exposing her breasts to David. He reached up and just as slowly pulled it down, uncovering first the cheeks of her ass to James and Karen, then her pussy to him. She put her hand on top of his head while he slipped the suit off one leg and then another. He looked up at her and nodded. She turned to face the other two people in the tub...knowingly showing herself to her own son for the first time. She didn't know that she had just as much an effect on Karen as she did on James! They both like what they saw....Karen feeling James' cock spring in her hand as he took in the sight of his mom's mature body.

Alicia looked at James' eyes...and saw that Karen had his cock in her hand and was slowly stroking it. She could see how hard he was...and how big! She hadn't seen it since he was a pre-teen....just an occassional bulge in his tight running shorts here and there. She felt a tingle in her pussy and nipples..and stood there watching. Karen looked her in the eye...and stroked him faster. Alicia felt Davids hand between her legs rising upwards....and she quickly sat down on the bench next to him. She was breathing faster now...the raw heat between her legs reaching inside her.

"Do you two skinny dip often?" She asked David.

"Always." Karen answered. "I've seen my dads cock lots of times...in all sorts of conditions. And he's seen ALL of me...if you know what I mean Alicia."

"I'm not sure I do Karen." Alicia pulled David's hand between her legs so he could caress her sex and she spread them wide to give him better access. She was hot...and she didn't care who knew it. She wanted his hands there...and everywhere else.

That's when David and Karen told their "dates" their story...a story that only they and their neighbors Roger and Peggy knew. As the father and daughter told their stories they continued to stroke and touch and feel the other couple everywhere..along Alicia's breasts and legs and pussy...along James' cock and balls and asshole. The father/daughter teased their guests like playtoys...playing them like musical instruments in their hands. When Karen explained the feeling of Rogers cock in her pussy and Peggy's pussy in her mouth James' cock spurted what looked like a gallon of cum out of the water and into the air, shot after shot.

Alicia watched her son cum at the hand of this beautiful young woman while her father stroked two fingers in and out of her pussy, staring at the throbbing member in Karen's hand spurt gobs of cum into the water while being finger fucked just beneath the water. Her legs were wide open and her arms were sprawled along the edge of the tub holding her head above the surface. She was breathing heavily and enjoying the sensations immensly...and didn't care who was watching. The fact that she was wantonly being fingered in front of both her son and another woman was far from her consciousness right now. She listened as these two told their tale of mutual masturbation, oral sex and group sex, the images in her mind driving her as high as the fingers inside her sex. Then she felt it...the beginnings of her orgasm welling inside her pussy....spreading upwards through her insides and throughout her entire being. She thrust her pelvis against Davids fingers, her breasts bobbing up and down in the water in time with both thrusts. Alicia came....and came again against Davids digits deep inside her while she watched her son cum too.

"Oh god David...jesus!" she groaned.

"Mom, that looked wonderful. You look great when you cum, you now that?" James commented. "Just like I saw you do in the bathtub that night. I watched you make yourself cum in the tub that night."

"Thanks James. So do you...I've never seen someone cum so much. Do you always spurt so much?" she asked her own son.

"Yep, always have....sometimes more!" he answered.

"You ought to feel it Alicia...it feels like it's spurting all the way inside you." Karen said. "And he just keeps on spurting and spurting over and over."

"I didn't know you two had been having sex." Alicia asked, at the same time that David grabbed her hand and put it over his hard cock. He was harder than she'd ever felt....and she knew it was the situation they were in. David was turned on by being in front of Karen and James! She stroked him under the water.

"You mean like this?" Karen said as she lifted herself out of the water, her bulbous breasts shedding sheets of water like twin cascading waterfalls. Karen swung her legs on either side of James' and, reaching beneath her, aimed James' cock at her slit. "He never goes down...even after he cums a couple times....he never goes down!" She lowered herself onto his hard standing pole. The crystal clear water afforded a view of the joining of the two youngsters while her pussy swallowed his cock whole. Soon all eight inches disapeared within her. She grabbed his hands and pressed them to her breasts, her own hands covering his helping him knead and push and pull them. She began moving up and down, ass to pelvis, pussy to cock.

Alicia felt Davids hand grab her by the hips and lift her from the water to move her over his cock...then unceremoniously drop her hard down onto him. She felt the friction of cock skin to pussy skin as she dropped all the way down until her ass cheeks bottomed out against him. The intensity of the feeling caused her to practically swoon and she fell forward. Karen's hands grabbed her by the shoulder holding her upright. The two women were face to face....and Alicia felt Karens lips brush her cheek. Without thinking....Alicia turned her mouth towards Karen and their lips met.....both of their upper bodies pitched forward while impaled by their lovers hard cocks. With building passion the two kissed....Karen's tongue reaching forward into the older woman's mouth and touching her own. Hesitatingly, Alicia's tongue probed forward...then with building passion. While Karen's hands reached up to pull Alicia's mouth hard against hers Alicia's hand reached for Karen's breasts...finding them and pushing against her mounds.

Alicia was no longer thinking....just feeling and doing....feeling the hardness inside her and David's hands on her clit....and doing....touching another woman's breasts and nipples for the first time. She loved both feelings...a hard man inside her and a soft woman in her hands. She pulled Karen's nipples away from her breasts, causing the other woman to moan loudly and squirm on her male lovers lap. Her squirming worked her pussy down further onto his hard cock.

David and James began driving their cocks hard upward into their lovers pussy's while watching them kiss each other deeply and play their hands over each others breasts. They were a four person fucking machine...all four parts driving the whole to a crunching orgasm. Two cocks pistoned in and out of the slickened holes they were buried to the balls in while four hands groped and pulled and pushed four breasts in a frenzy of sensation.....sensations that were about to culminate in a massive group orgasm...two cocks spurting hot cum into free flowing pussy's clenching those cock with strong flexing pelvic muscles. It took several moments before their movements slowed and the two ladies broke apart...their hands caressing the others face in a final light kiss on the lips.

"Oh my god David...oh my god. And Karen....I've never kissed another woman. Or played with her breasts. Oh god." Alicia said out loud.

"Alicia....don't worry about it. Don't feel bad." David said as he pulled her against his chest.

"Oh I won't David...you don't understand. I loved it....I've never cum like that...and I want to do it again." She said as she turned around to face him and lightly kiss his lips. "And more than that. A lot more." She turned to face the two youngsters. Motioning the two closer she leaned down when they were next to her and David. Surprising him, she leaned down to plant a full mouth tongue swapping kiss with her only son while reaching between Karens open legs to caress both him and her, feeling his cock inside her pussy between her fingers.

"A lot more."

THE END

Dael623
Dael623
6 Followers