Do Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers

I stood up and parker followed me to the restrooms directly into a stall.

I locked the door and peeled the bib down on her ski pants, she tried to protest, but I kissed her again as my fingers teased over the silk thermal underwear I had given her to wear.

Under the waistband and quickly thrusting two fingers into her dry cleft my thumb on her clit in an instant.

She quickly became moist and moaned into my mouth as I pummeled her pussy relentlessly.

My thumb rolled her clit mashing it against her pubic bone.

Her inner pussy quickly spasmed and she nearly bit my tongue which was buried in her mouth also pumping and thrusting.

The padded seat of the ski pants bumped rhythmically against the door which thumped and clattered loudly.

My fingers felt the softness of her inner pussy almost melt in hot slick honey.

Muffled "snick snick snick" from my pumping fingers.

I whispered after breaking our kiss, "You like this, my little parker. Admit it."

She was gasping and only feebly shook her head side to side trying to say no, but her body was betraying her. First by responding to my finger fucking, then by tensing and letting go with a prolonged orgasm. The room which was steamy with melted snow, sweat of hundreds of women and now the panting breath and unmistakable smell of sex in the small stall.

I sucked her juices from my fingers as she shivered and finally found her knees able to hold herself upright.

I pushed past her and left her half dressed to find me at the door prepared to leave to return to my cabin. parker was disheveled when she came out of the restroom. She was hooking the bib and the buttons at the sides of her pants were still open.

I held out her parka as she clumped toward me on the stone floor in heavy ski boots.

She looked mostly down, but really, almost no one paid her the least attention.

For all intents and purposes, she simply had wanted to escape the humid restroom before completely straightening her outerwear. But her self awareness of how she had been used embarrassed her out of proportion.

We drove back to my cabin in silence. I was quite invigorated by the day so far and had plans for an even more interesting evening.

"What did you bring for dinner tonight?" I asked the other woman.

"You said something sexy, I have a soft pale pink silk gown, bias cut, but nearly a wrap with the skirt splitting to show my leg as I walk," was her reply.

"A thong and stockings should complete the look," I said.

Pink was an excellent choice, in no way would it conflict with the black sheath I chose.

I had an 8PM reservation at a remodeled Victorian age mansion turned into an elegant French restaurant. Intimate, dark and romantic.

We showered quickly, just to relieve the residuals of our strenuous day. I know parker expected some sexual activity when I had her join me, but I simply wanted her to wash my back, actually also for her to get more comfortable touching my body.

When I lathered a loofa and washed her off I felt her tense and only relax when the shower heads stopped and I wrapped her in a large Turkish towel.

She was even more surprised when I suggested a nap and she take the bed in my spare room.

As I told her, she is not a slave. Nor was this weekend meant to be some domme experience for me.

I had been overstressed when she spoke those four words. My response was spontaneous, but I intended to make the most of it.

We rested and took time to completely refresh ourselves and dress.

parker seemed excited to be on a date, even if it was with another woman. Perhaps she had almost forgotten she was coerced into being with me.

Rustic or not, taxi service is available and I took advantage of it. She and I bundled into a small van like taxi for the short trip to the restaurant.

The driver complimented us and asked if our dates were meeting us. parker blushed visibly when I said it was our date tonight and the remainder of the trip was in stony silence.

I had been on dates at this establishment several times, and though not the most influential person in the area we were treated with respect and seated at a comfortable table at one of the large windows at the side of the main dining room.

Instead of sitting opposite I sat facing the dining room to parker's right.

A bottle of wine, appetizers and then I leaned over to whisper into her ear, "See that couple to your left? I want you to flirt with the woman."

The male companion had his back partially to us, so the woman had a clear view of our table. She had stolen glances and once when I noticed her looking shot her eyes down to her plate.

She was a redhead, late 30's, tall and slender. Her dress was more "dress-up" nice than either parker or my gowns.

My companion started with simple glances and smiles to catch her eye. She progressed to hair flips, one could see she was an accomplished flirt. Any discomfort she felt was not apparent, though the target did fidget and catch herself asking her companion to repeat himself several times.

After the soup I again leaned over to parker and told her to go to the ladies room to remove her thong and give it to the woman.

I sat against the back of my velvet backed chair and smiled at the expression on her face. I savored her nervousness, but rise she did and as she walked past the adjoining table actually placed her hand on the knurl on the chair back of the redhead.

She lingered in the lounge, but came out with grace and her curvy body in the pink gown a head turner.

The remodeling of the old building had left the wooden floor somewhat uneven, she used that conveniently to "stumble" as she was next to the redhead and from a cupped left hand placed the thong into her lap.

When the woman at the adjacent table moved her hand to feel what had been placed between her thighs she blushed scarlet.

parker and I enjoyed a wonderful meal and she continued flirting with the woman at the next table until she and her companion, obviously her husband finished their meal and left.

The redhead was flustered, speechless, but she did place the thong into her clutch purse before rising from table and leaving.

parker smiled as they left the restaurant, pleased with her accomplishment.

We finished our meal and had the taxi return for the trip back to my cabin. That journey now in total silence after the driver determined our destination.

I had parker hang our outer wraps in the hall closet as I went to the spacious glass and log walled living room. The glass is actually reflective mirrored on the outside but I still muted the lighting. My sound system has several control panels and I used one to adjust for quiet jazz music.

When parker entered the room I expected her to have taken her gown off, accustomed as she was by now being nude in my presence.

I smiled when she had not and moved toward her to take her in my arms and run my hands up and down the silk covering her bottom as my lips found the pulse in her throat which I touched lightly with my lips.

I pressed my bosom against her and felt her nipples rise in the folded silk covering her breasts.

She kept her hands at her sides but she purred softly as I found her lips for a soft kiss.

"You did very well today...so far, parker."

My hands explored her naked back and cupped her bottom, roaming over her firm 40ish body at will.

"You are beautiful, and delightful, parker," I said into her ear before licking the shell quickly.

Her response was simply to shiver and finally draw her arms around my waist and gently grind her body against mine.

She surprised me now by lifting her lift foot onto the ball and rubbing against my thighs, almost insinuating her leg between my legs.

"Tell me, dear. What were you thinking about during dinner?" I asked her that as we danced without moving our feet to the muted music.

Saxophone always has this deep throaty tone which makes me shiver; it is almost sensual in the way it courses through me.

I think parker also felt the primal pulse as I did.

For the first time she took the initiative and offered her lips for a kiss.

Not a perfunctory pursed lip kiss, but warm and full lips offered with the promise of passion, perhaps, at least erotically.

Her thigh ground against my crotch, the silk of her gown sliding under my hands exploring her bottom. Panty less, firm, she rolled her hips and rocked in a sinuous grind.

"Are you aroused, darling?" was my next question.

Her only reply was a long deep growling moan.

"Was it me? Or was it a realization that the chase is still intoxicating?"

Her right hand found the zipper to my gown and slowly drew it down then both hands pulled the thin straps from my shoulders and bared my breasts.

She bowed and slathered each nipple with a torrent of saliva as she devoured the pink buds, sucking my teats and lapping with her flat tongue.

My dress was between us and she reluctantly pulled back to let it drop. Now it was me standing in panties, heels and hose.

Her eyes were glowing as she ran her gaze over my body from my cropped silver dyed hair to the silver tips of my leather ankle strapped heels.

Still dressed in her pink silk cocoon, parker shivered and hiked her skirt up to kneel and plant small kisses on my rounded belly, her tongue running just along the waistband of my bikini panties.

parker lowered her head again and kissed my naked thighs above the bands caressing each thigh.

She was hungry, ravenous.

Her lips touched my panty, shaking her head slowly, inhaling my deep musky scent.

Her cheek rubbed side to side as her lips nibbled my inner thigh.

I ran my fingers through her hair, cooing, rolling my hips, shivering at her touch on my ass.

"I want to make love to you," parker moaned.

"Make love, or have sex, darling?" was my response.

"Definitely, make love, take you for my lover now." she husked.

"And just what caused this turn of events, parker?"

"You know why. That woman's responses to my actions. I felt alive, vibrant. I felt sexual again." The words rushed from her lips between tweaks at my panty crotch, sucking the moisture that had gathered there.

"And one more thing...when I was in the bathroom to remove my panties...I took my eyeliner pencil and wrote my cell number on them.

"When I was hanging the coats I felt the vibration of my phone."

"What are you going to do about that, parker?" My question hung in the air for a second before she ripped my panties from me and nuzzled her cheek to my smooth mound, purring loudly.

"I want to fuck you. Surely you have something to facilitate that," was her throaty reply.

"But first enjoy you, taste you, draw a flowing gushing spurting orgasm then and only then will it turn to primal savage fucking."

I was nearly feeling a tiny orgasm with her words. Her face and hands, however, were having an effect on me which warned of, or promised mind shattering eroticism.

I looked down at her, over her golden hair, her bare shoulders which transited to the pale pink silk on her shoulders, the curve of her ass in the taunt silk just as her tongue slid from the outer skin of my left labia; she licked the musk from the juncture of my leg and crotch.

She had taken the time to refresh her perfume and her rising heat intensified the sensual scent.

parker rose and took my hand, pulling me more than leading me to my big bed.

I wriggled onto the center of the firm mattress after tossing the duvet and blankets carelessly off the opposite side.

I stretched out my arms and parted my legs in anticipation.

She removed her gown after sliding her heels from her feet by standing on one foot then the other never taking her eyes from my flushed body.

She turned and started opening drawers on the night tables, then my lower drawers until she smiled when she found the assortment of specialty items I had purchased earlier.

Only nodding that she had acquainted herself with the available devices she turned and only then allowed the gown to slither from her body to stand nude and enticing at the side of the bed.

I don't know how, or when, but I had started to finger my pussy and became aware of my state of arousal only when her eyes concentrated on my crotch and hand.

parker shook her head in a negative and knelt between my legs.

She batted away my hand and replaced it with her fingers stroking the labia, making me writhe as her thumb rode along the moist center slit to the opening of my vulva.

Her eyes held me enthralled.

She smiled with each whimper from my lips.

Her hand now expert at eliciting my excited responses she leaned forward and circled an areola first with her tongue tip then the fullness of her lips.

She sucked. Almost like she was drawing liquid through a straw then pushing the air back down the tube to make bubbles in a glass. The suction was incredibly tight, firm. My nipple throbbed. Her tongue felt almost rough against the strained sensitive circles and the tips engorged.

Her hand never relented. Her thumb seemed to hook and push into my vagina. Then she withdrew the digit and pressed my unhidden clit with the wetness. The pressure was almost blindingly intense, the combination of mouth and hand something I never thought possible from a novice.

My ass started to pound on the mattress, I felt a welling of an orgasm.

Then parker stopped.

She rose from my breast and withdrew her hand from my swollen and sodden crotch.

Her hands took my ankles and drew my knees almost to my tits exposing me in a wanton display.

Her face took on an almost savage look, a fury ready to devour a soul.

She knelt back on her heels and wrapped her hair back her face now plainly visible before bowing to inhale my musky scent.

Her eyes concentrated on the translucent flood at my now open and bare pulsing vagina.

Her fingers ran along the plump flower.

parker found just the right pressure to make me writhe again almost instantaneously.

Legs up, pussy bared for her enjoyment.

And enjoy she did.

When her lips found my throbbing lips she bit and sucked and licked.

Her mouth fell to my clit and she sucked, she sucked and I felt it swell between her lips.

Three fingers drove into my open pussy and my inner walls rippled around them.

Her wrist twisted. Her lips sucked.

I pumped upward now. My head tossing side to side. My mouth open in a primal scream.

The dam burst!

I thrashed my legs skyward then they fell around her.

My body twisted, heaved and I grunted loudly. Teeth clenched, my breasts flopping against my sweat wet chest.

My head whirled and blindingly bright lights flashed in my mind's eye.

I felt my heart thump loudly then a cold chill washed over me sending shivers shooting from my pussy to both head and toes with the speed of electricity.

I bucked and dislodged parker from her lip lock on my sopping wet vulva.

Slowly, ever so slowly my bucking, twisting and shivering subsided until I was able to focus my vision to see her lapping the sides of her lips with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Roll over," parker commanded.

I did so and she further instructed me to lift onto my knees and jut my ass skyward.

Her fingers, which I just then noticed she had either trimmed her nails or had removed the press on nails, ran over my upturned ass, long slow gliding whispers of featherlike touches which made me writhe and mewl in my throat.

Her thumbs pressed the inner cleft of my ass cheeks and I knew she was staring at my asshole.

I felt a rush of warmth, her hair had loosened and the golden waves tapped my ass and upper thighs as her mouth made contact with my rosebud.

Her tongue darted forth and I felt the pink tip tease then burrow into the tight sphincter.

I felt drops of saliva drip and run from her mouth to wet the ring.

She hummed and sent vibrations down my back channel once more to shoot throughout my body.

Her head twisted and her hair flailed my flesh as her tongue burrowed to fill me with wet rubbery muscle.

More a continuation of my recent orgasm I felt ripples, greater than aftershocks, but dimmer than a building new orgasm, but strong and uniquely intense.

Again I jumped, ground, writhed and moaned as parker showed more than a casual desire to possess me, to bring my body to a Sapphic height of bliss she had been unaware she was capable of giving until perhaps six hours before.

I suffered little spasms which she took for orgasm and pulled back once more and sat back again.

"I do want to fuck you, but only if it pleases you. Did you bring those devices to use on me, thinking that was my need, or do you also derive pleasure from the fullness and deep thrusting pounding insertion and reinsertion of dildoes?" she asked.

"It is your show now, parker," I whispered.

I felt my belly tighten and juices flow freely from my hot pussy. I arched my back on the mattress, my feet flat on the sheet and my knees bent.

She looked at me and rubbed her hands together at the display.

My young mother now rose from the bed and carefully selected several things from the night table almost as though she was deciding which were suitable and which might be reserved for some other time.

She turned her naked body to face me with a pair of small rings one of which she had pressed the prongs apart to show the expanded ring contrasted to the size of the closed twin.

I looked at her with unabashed lust.

She bent slightly to cup my farthest breast and quickly snapped the ring closed around my already turgid nipple which caused me to take a sharp intake of breath before parker quickly opened and snapped closed the other ring around the closer nipple.

Either parker had some knowledge of the uses of simple household items for sensual delights or she just had an intuitive grasp of how the rings differ from the usual nipple clamps .

She turned again, the round globes of her ass especially enticing, and selected something which she appeared to slip over the middle finger of her left hand.

When parker turned again I looked and there was a rubber extension on that finger. I recognized it as a cheap battery "massage" thingy.

She settled to sit on the side of the bed now looking me in the eyes and touching her covered finger to one nipple.

Her face glowed as I tossed my head back at the unexpected application.

As her face moved closer to mine I felt her hand descend to my clitoris and the "finger massager" sent thrumming waves throughout my vulva.

parker opened her lips and kissed me. Sweet urgent passionate kisses. Lingering kisses.

Her hand toyed with my sopping pussy and we kissed like starved lovers taking advantage of stolen minutes.

My nipples throbbed and dulled as we kissed with soft moans and rolling tongues, soft lips caressing and parting.

The fingering of my pussy was not the only activity which heightened my passion, my lust.

I haven't kissed like that since...well not in a very long time. Sharing the joy of soft passionate loving kisses only served to add to the ripples and contractions I felt radiating from my core.

That finger now moved slowly from my clit along the puffy valley of my slit until the buzzing tip slipped easily into my molten cunt and parker began to thrust and slide her finger almost splashing my juices from my swollen vaginal flesh.

She rested the heel of her hand on my mound and curled that finger as she quickly found the spongy pad toward the front of my inner cunt.

We continued to kiss with passion and lust, with desire and fulfillment as she let the buzzing attachment work magic on my tender inner membranes and nerve endings.

She broke the kiss.

She withdrew her finger.

Her hip against my leg she looked at me with a triumphal gaze before using both hands to quickly mash the rings open to send fresh blood shoot to the tips of my nipples.

Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers