Do Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers

As I felt the cruel rush of feeling to my almost forgotten and starkly cold tips I shivered unaware she had risen from the bed again.

She moved easily, I watched her ass sway as she strode to the dresser once more and brought out the leather harness I kept there.

Her toned middle aged body was more and more interesting. Her thighs were firm, her butt high and the curve of her back deliciously defined.

She looked at the harness for what seemed an interminable time that I almost offered to help her. I was becoming wetter as I ran scenarios about her next actions quickly through my mind. I stifled a suggestion as to which dildo to place through the harness opening.

Shifting on one foot and the other she slid into the leather and cinched it around her waist and both leg straps only after selecting a device unseen and slipping it into the harness.

When parker turned I gasped loudly. She had chosen a rather wickedly long and thick purple dildo.

Her breasts jiggled as she moved back to me as I lay beginning to barely breathe normally then more quickly with each step to my bed.

The rubber "cock" bobbled and she actually fisted it as she approached.

"I see you are ready for your fucking. You really should move your hand and stop playing with your sufficiently prepared cunt," she said.

I had been unaware that my fingers were pushing in and out of my pussy, I almost stretched my labia apart in anticipation of the purple "dong" she was determined to wield.

"Don't worry, baby. This may be the first time I am on this end of a cock, but I know you have used this often enough to be able to take it all. My quandary is how fast or slow to take you," the brunette said.

I was whimpering by that time. My hips gyrating, grinding, my ass sliding over the sheets not already soaked from my constantly oozing juices.

She knelt between my bent knees and feet and looked into my eyes as she rubbed the tip of the purple strapon over my swollen and puffy vaginal lips.

"This is yours. This is the one you like most, isn't it?" questioned the wife.

I only nodded, eager for her to begin her, not revenge, but expression of her need.

To reassert my control I looked at her, at the bobbing and now slickened dildo I told her that is was my favorite, but not like the similar strapon I had reserved for her for later.

I tried not to break the spell, and succeeded, parker smiled as she realized her amateur effort would lead to a more experienced lesson during the remainder of the weekend.

The purple head was now poised at my gaping vagina. I could feel the pulsing rush in my labia. I was rolling my hips almost in supplication for her initial thrust.

The brunette showed restraint. The shaft in her right hand, she leaned forward and shook the missile just barely between my inner lips as her left hand reached for my right nipple and she squeezed.

I arched upward and almost begged for her to drive the dildo into me.

She sank between my lips, into that pink cavern pulsing and sloppily wet.

The girth of the latex shaft felt huge as she pushed half the 8 inch length easily into me.

Her tits bobbled as she started a rhythmic twist, thrust and pumping until she was buried deeply into my cunt and her waist brushed my thighs with each measured drive.

I reached up and pushed her left hand aside to grip her swaying breasts and my fingertips simply stroked the tender undersides from the warmth where chest and boob join and outward to just below each areola.

Her eyes became glazed which must have matched the expression I felt.

Most likely she hadn't been aware of the stippled latex base of the strapon which was now rubbing her vagina and clitoris.

I gripped the shaft as best I could with my slick inner muscles and ground up as she drove down to feel the tip of the dildo at my cervix and simultaneously driving the nubbins against her aroused sex.

We were riding the crest of crashing climax.

"Come on, parker. Fuck me. Feel that power, that shared spiraling rush.

"Give it to me. Harder. Deeper."

I was panting and slapping up with each thrust as she pummeled into me.

I pinched her nipples and wrapped my legs around her as she supported herself on her knees and pumped the thick purple strapon cock as she twisted her ass.

Her hair was wildly swaying as she concentrated now not simply on jabbing the dildo into me, but feeling the abrading effect of the latex base on her pussy and clit.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum, parker."

Her pumping became short and fast jabs now. She arched her back and her face contorted just as she stopped and stirred my pussy with the thick purple stalk.

As orgasm washed over parker I felt the spasms and contractions in my body radiating from my core and joined her in a blinding mutual cum.

parker withdrew the latex appendage with a sucking "PLOP"!

I thought she had actually somehow pumped something into me as I felt the long oozing and pulsations of my sore pussy lips and tender vulva.

She had a triumphal crooked grin on her face as she watched me writhe and grind on the rumpled bed.

I rolled onto my tummy and undid the harness as she kneeled with legs spread.

With the pseudo phallus gone I rolled my fingers across her also sensitive and almost raw pussy.

I pinched her clit with thumb and forefinger nearly flat which made parker gasp and rock forward.

My fingers cupped together and I slapped her pussy sharply.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

She winced and tried to move away, but I slapped her exposed clit three times before I allowed her to fall back on the bed.

My turn to rummage through my "toy" drawer and I returned to the supine brunette with a rubber flail and a paddle.

"Roll over, parker," I ordered.

She moved slowly but obeyed and did not resist when I drew hitherto unseen soft restraints from the foot board of my bed.

Her leg muscles tensed when I slid the cuff around each foot to her ankles and tightened the straps.

The restraints pulled her legs severely open exposing her still pulsing and wet pussy. Her ass had a pale band from the bikini she obviously wore when tanning.

The married woman knew with her arms free she could kneel more upright, but standing or actually getting free was at my discretion.

Silently I ran the rubber thongs of the flail up her thighs from each knee to the curve of each buttock. I held the handle between my palms and twirled the soft tendrils over her exposed cunt making her twitch and try to push back against them.

She wimpered. She babbled with each passing minute intensifying her arousal.

After ten minutes of this teasing heightening her sexual need I slashed the flail viciously against her pulsing labia. Some tendrils landing on the lips, some slapping against her inner pussy.

She arched and almost rose to her knees then slumped back to accept the remainder of fifteen full slamming strikes of the flail concentrated on her now reddened labia and inner thighs.

parker writhed and breathed a gasp of relief when there was a pause after the fifteenth blow then the paddle slammed her until now untouched ass cheeks.

Ten full armed strikes to each bi colored cheek, the pale skin now reddened and almost purple. The tanned areas already a deeper, darker hue.

I lay against her side now. My right arm around her waist and my left hand exploring her sore pussy and ass until I simply cupped my fingers and twisted my hand to the second knuckles into her throbbing pussy.

My thumb was tight and centered between middle and ring fingers and I steadily fed my hand into her cunt.

Wriggling my hand from the wrist I insinuated my digits into her pussy. Her swollen and sore labia stretched making her feel an awful burning as I drove my hand into her.

Her soft inner membranes quivered, the silky flesh almost rippling as I tucked my thumb tightly into my palm and curled my hand into a fist.

She gasped loudly and tried to move up and away, but the restraints and my body kept her from pushing away from my buried fist.

Now I was fucking her.

Fucking with all my devotion and desire.

Parker babbled alternately; "so good" "stop!" "you are hurting me" "my god don't stop!"

My fist opened and closed buried nearly to her cervix.

My knuckles rolled over and over her spongy g-spot.

I watched her push herself back to meet the thrusts of my arm.

I now and then leaned forward and kissed her reddened buttock.

For my part, I felt a steady throbbing in my pussy. My thighs were closed tightly and I rubbed my legs together and felt a gathering orgasm from within.

My body was churning, pumping into the air as I drove my fist into parker viciously, taking full possession of the married female.

My mouth was open and instead of simply kissing her asscheeks I was now rasping my teeth over the abused and partially untouched skin.

I pulled her skin between my teeth and lips and sucked deeply marking her.

Marking parker as I pumped my fist into her, pulling yet another orgasm from her.

She twisted, grunted, her pussy fluttered, actually fluttered around my buried fist before her body froze for what seemed minutes but couldn't have been more than a second or two just before she screamed and I felt her juices splash around my hand.

I rode her body now, my hand past the inner and outer lips, my fist pumping and opening and closing as she stiffened then relaxed only to feel her muscles galvanize over and over.

Only when parker quieted, pushing against my fist and lying face down in somewhat repose did I remove my hand and one final kiss to her buttocks did I feel the pool of my own orgasm on my skin.

I rose slowly, very slowly. My body tingled. My legs were unsteady as I walked to the bathroom to refresh and quickly shower. I wrapped in that huge fluffy cotton robe and left the water on for parker who had decided not to share the pulsing multiheaded shower with me.

In a way I was relieved she had taken the route of needing time to herself.

Whether she was having doubts about her actions, or was simply worn out from a long and strange day I didn't consider. Rather, I also wanted to sleep and relax.

While parker showered I made up another small platter of olives, cheeses, pita chips, etc. Opened a bottle of Chablis and sat quietly at the breakfast table.

parker joined me and we ate in silence.

Her face was inscrutable, showing neither concern nor enjoyment. She was apparently reflecting on the past two days.

"May I go to bed," parker asked?

She sipped the remainder of her wine as she spoke.

"Of course, parker," was my reply.

I expected her to retire to the guest bedroom, but instead she slid out of her robe at the door to my bedroom and climbed between the sheets and comforter.

As I watched her through the open door she quickly fell into a deep slumber.

I joined her not long after and also immediately fell asleep.

Instead of her body next to me in the late morning when I woke I had cradled my usual spare pillow and finally noted her side of the bed was empty.

It flashed through my mind that she had left, but when my senses fully wakened I saw her at the door with a bed tray with coffee and muffins and jam.

She had dressed in jeans and a cable knit sweater which both showed her form and hid it.

I tucked the sheets around myself and sat up as she placed the tray over my legs.

She poured coffee and even buttered a muffin for me.

"If you care for jam which will you prefer," she asked?

She had found the blueberry compote and I indicated that.

Between bites I asked, "Have you eaten? Will you join me?"

She took another cup and poured herself coffee then sat on the side of the bed.

I broke the silence by saying, "Do you want to go home today? I am not cruel, I hope. You have fulfilled more than what you anticipated."

"Are you certain," parker responded?

"Yes, of course," was my reply.

"And about Gretchen? When will I, I mean, she be notified?"

"Actually, Mrs.Abbott, she should have received her acceptance packet yesterday in the mail."

parker had an incredulous look and simply swallowed down words.

She stood and turned to walk from the room.

I removed the lap tray and slid into my robe to follow her.

Instead of the angry sputter I had half expected parker stood at the glass wall and stared out at the snow covered landscape.

"It is beautiful here. A nice retreat.

"Would you invite me back sometime?" she asked.

Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers