Do Dreams End When We Wake?

Story Info
Can you control your dreams - or reality?
4.5k words
3.99
42.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maldoror
Maldoror
9 Followers

This is a story attended for adults, not for those who adults feed, watch, and change. If you are over 18, and still your mom makes your bed, you can read this but you are immature. ANYONE UNDER 18, DO NOT READ THIS. Go outside and play. Copyright © 2004. Blanket permission is granted to reproduce this work in any medium for any nonprofit purpose, as long as you provide it as is, with my name attached. For other purposes, email me. In fact, Email me and say Hi either way!

*****

I was asleep when the knocking began. Initially, I thought it was part of my dream; the noise, a fast, incessant wrapping, was attributed to a woman walking down a brightly lit street who was on the way to talk to me about a neon red convertible. One that, surprisingly after 25 years on the road, had just 5000 miles on it, and it looked as pristine and shapely as the inquisitive woman in the bright red suit with the annoyingly noisy high heeled shoes.

"Is that your car?" She asked after looking me up and down. Her hair came down like curled snakes. Her breasts were high and impossibly soft under the suit. 3 buttons strained under the pressure.

"Let's ride" I responded, confident in the sale and in the weakness of those buttons. It was then I realized she was still walking while standing still. "What are you doing?" As an answer, the woman in red and the convertible blended together like a Jackson Pollack painting, only to reform again as the various posters that lined the off-white walls in my bedroom. Damn. I sat up and rubbed my eyes for a second. The dream was still wet in my mind and I wanted to see what would have happened, like the abrupt ending of part one of a two-part show.

But someone was at my door trying to make sure that the woman in red will never buy the car I had to sell or ever get to thank me in the way in which I knew she would.

The knocking stopped. I thought for a second that the person gave up and either went to sell their wares to Derrick, the alcoholic who lived there, or that I would now have to go to the post office to pick up a package.

As I started to put on some boxers –I sleep in a large shirt, nothing else- the wrap wrap wrap returned, faster now, with a sense of urgency.

"Hold on." I yelled groggily. "I'm coming," and under my breath "whoever the fuck you are, you ruined what would have been a great dream."

I knew that when I had her in the convertible, the lightly crisp late spring air blowing through her locks, her wide eyes flashing between the road and the mint cherry wood dashboard, she would have been mine. I just knew it. Dreams are funny that way, though. As a book I read in college once said: "everything that happens in the dream is controlled by the dreamer, whether he wills it, or not."

I shuffled to the closet, found my robe, and put it on. I fastened it tightly around the front, looping it twice around. No need to offend someone with a bible in hand, unless, of course, it was someone with a bible in hand.

I scratched myself and coughed while making my way to whoever it was. I opened the door. There stood three of my younger sister's female friends, Kimberly, Anna, and Michelle. All three of them were my sister's age, 19 to my 28. They had all went to the same high school, and now Kimberly was going to the same college as my sister. The other two I guessed were home for the summer.

What where they doing here?

"Johnaayyy!" Kimberly caught me off guard as she stepped in and gave me a hug. I smelled jasmine on her neck. She broke away and stepped back before I could regain my senses. I didn't get a chance to respond. I nodded and smiled back to her and to Anna and Michelle. Kimberly was now facing me from the living room while Anna and Michelle stood by the open door. Somehow, I was in-between them, but I didn't notice it.

"I haven't seen you in several months, Johnaaay... how are things going?" I felt like I accidentally walked into a store where a salesman went into his pitch before the door closed behind me. Or in this case before my front door closed behind them.

"Good." I suddenly felt self-conscious. I tugged at my robe. It was the only thing between little Johnny and the twins and the three girls, or should I say young ladies, now. So, ladies, what brings you to my place? Deborah isn't here now." I tried to be cool about the unexpected visit so early in the morning. It wasn't working. I checked my watch.

"She's probably home now since its only 8:30 in the morning." That was when it hit me. They were all wearing swimsuits. Anna and Michelle were wearing similar pieces that were one piece suits which covered them up from chest to upper thigh. Anna's was aqua blue, with what looked to be bubbles around the chest and crotch, and Michelle's was a solid white version that looked to be rather translucent if it was actually used as intended. I looked away, ashamed. I knew Michelle since she was 15, and here I was trying to imagine her dripping wet from water that was colder than it should have been at this time of the year.

Kimberly looked even better. She wore a pink two-piece that showed more than it actually covered. Her large breasts, full and undeniably ripe, peaked out from under the thin fabric. A small diamond twinkled in her belly button. There was little on her that wasn't tight or smooth. In fact, because the girls were young, nothing sagged on any of them. They were young, firm, and oozing sexuality.

"We know that johnaaay," Kimberly said in her usual drawn out way, "But we want to talk to you about something important." She looked at the other two and winked. They smirked, then returned their gaze to me. I looked at them inquisitively. Kimberly leaned in toward me as if sharing a secret in a high school class full of noisy teenagers.

"It's a secret. Do you promise not to tell?"

I was initially peeved that they had awoken me before I found out how the dream was going to end, but I couldn't help but be interested in what this was all about. Debby's birthday was coming up in two weeks. What that it? Where they planning a party and needed my help?

I imagined calling my sister in two weeks to tell her I needed her to come over my place for something important. Maybe a girlfriend problem. She would come over concerned, only to walk into a darkly lit room and a dozen or so friends screaming Surprise! Happy Birthday! It didn't sound that bad at all, as long as they didn't try to butter me up for alcohol. Or puked on my couch.

Kimberly seemed to have read my mind.

"It's not about your sister's birthday. We are not planning a surprise party if that's what you think."

I offered up my second theory. "Do you need a ride to the beach then?"

Kimberly looked confused for a second. She smiled, then shook her head.

"Oh our outfits! No Johnaay. That's not it either." Whenever she used to call me Johnaaay instead of John, which everyone else called me, I would end up calling her Kimmaayy back. But it seemed different now, as if the playful name change, like calling a tall guy Stretch, wasn't the way she meant it. Instead her voice sounded soft, throaty, almost out of breath. I tried to move the conversation along.

"I'm sorry ladies; do any of you want something to drink? I usually drink water right after I get up, which I just did, so I am going to pour myself a glass. Do any of you want a glass?"

"Yea," Kimberly responded. "Do you have any beer?" She giggled.

"Yes I do, but none of you are going to get any."

"Oh poo!" Kimberly pouted and stomped her foot down as if she was five years old and didn't get what she wanted. I noticed at that point that Kimberly was doing most of the talking for the group. She was also the most outgoing of the three, and it seemed like Ann and Michelle were letting her be the spokesperson.

Kimberly leaned in close again, but then noticed something behind me. She turned to Ann and Michelle.

"Can one of you close John's door? I don't want anyone else to hear this. It's very important that we have complete privacy. Right girls?"

"Oh yes," Michelle replied. She turned and closed the door, making sure not to slam it. I had turned to look at the two girls behind me, but I didn't see Michelle close the door. Something else had caught my eye. Anna was sucking on her upper lip as she looked at Michelle. It looked like an unconscious act, like tapping a finger on an armchair, but I wasn't too sure. I wondered if she was horny. I heard that Anna had a boyfriend in school, but now that she was home he too would be home, wherever that would be. I noticed she had lip gloss on, which made the act all the more erotic as she moistened them.

I suddenly felt a twang of guilt watching Anna. I had known these girls for a long time before they became the women standing here before me. They were my sister's friends; Kimberly was almost a part of the family, or at least was back when I was living at home instead of the one bedroom apartment I now lived in. Kimberly even ate dinner with the family on a regular basis, including now that both Kimberly and Deborah went to Franklyn Community College together.

Thank God mom and dad weren't here right now.

Ann noticed smiled. Slightly embarrassed my inner turmoil took so long that I was caught; I shifted my gaze back to Kimberly who was motioning something to Michelle. Kimberly quickly stopped what she was doing.

Suddenly I felt very uncomfortable. The dream, though it hadn't turned sexual, would have, and that intimate knowledge that one knows of one's own dreams had already began its determined affect on my cock when they woke me. Now with Anna nibbling on her upper lip and Kimberly's large dark breasts and intoxicating jasmine scent, I was happy I had learned in summer camp the secret of making a double-loop knot.

I turned to see what Michelle was doing, but Kimberly broke in. "Hey, it looks like our job will be easier than you thought, Michelle," Kimberly drew attention to the slight rise in the robe, right below those expertly crafted loops. Before I could react, Kimberly worded Now and I felt two strong arms wrap around my arms, pinning me there.

"Quick, before he reacts, spray him!" I heard Michelle say from behind.

"What the fuck is going on! What the fuck are you doing Kimberly?" Kimberly drew a small bottle out of her purse. I couldn't tell if the bottle was blue or if the liquid was. Before I could figure that out I felt a fine mist hit my face.

"It will take a minute for it to work so don't let go!" Kimberly barked over my sudden coughing spell that was interspersed with curses.

Suddenly, as my eyes started to water, Kimberly grabbed my face and lined it up with hers. Even as fear and fatigue overtook me, her dark smooth skin and sparkling eyes drew the blood from my veins and forced it to my stirring cock.

I tried to ask what they were going to do, but it came out funny, muffled, like there was cotton in my mouth.

"We need complete privacy. Right girls?" Kimberly asked while staring at me. She started to massage my temples, cooing at me. Michelle and Anna voiced their agreement in unison.

"Don't fight us John. Give in. The more you look at me, the more you will realize you can't win. You don't want to win, do you Johnnayy?" The last word was a whisper in a wind. I had to focus to hear it.

I struggled against them, but I the more I did, the heavier the very air seemed to get around us, like the whole living room was a submarine diving into the darkest blue corners of the sea.

They assisted me to my couch. They then pushed me onto it, with Anna on my left and Michelle on my right, still holding my arms. The couch felt strange, as if it wasn't mine at all. It felt more comfortable. Kimberly stood in front of me inspecting my reactions. I tried to get up, leave this surreal chaos, but the harder I tried the more Anna's and Michelle's grip increased. I did not have enough energy or strength to fight more than I was.

"Make sure you have him. The spray will not make him completely pliable or as weak as I'd like. And it won't last for long either." Kimberly said.

"Mmmmm that's perfect," Michelle grinned like a cat in a bird cage. "I like some fight in my men, especially John here. You may not know it, but Kimberly and I have wanted you for a while. Anna here wasn't into you as much, but we got to talking a few weeks ago about our plan with you, and apparently she is as into it as we were!" Michelle ran her free hand up and down my robe as she talked to me. She found her way in, discovered my nipple, and squeezed it as she talked about Anna. I felt my nipple harden under her fingers. As my mind fixed on the sensation I heard a question. It had come from me.

"What are you going to do with me?" It was directed at Kimberly, the leader of this suddenly dangerous group. I used to play cards with them, and once I even allowed them to put a wig on me for my sister's 16th birthday party. That all felt like a lifetime ago. I pulled my arms and found little give.

"You will find out." Kimberly walked to my left and closed the window shade that was behind the couch. "Good. Now we will have all the privacy in the world." The shadows shifted, and my eyes, in their sluggish state, took a while to acclimate to the sudden change. All the time Kimberly stood there. She just looked at me inquisitively, apparently thinking about what was to come next.

"Well aren't you going to tell me? I have known you 3 for a long time. What did I do?" I mustered all my strength. This was it. I willed myself up, passed Kimberly, through the front door, down the stairs, onto the street, jump in my car and drive away –perhaps to the police or my sister's place. I never got passed the delicate hands that held me captive. My attempt was not ignored.

"Hey Kim. He's trying to get up." Anna said, amused.

"This is going to be good," Michelle quipped. "Fuck that. This is going to be great." She twisted my nipple hard. "What the hell is going on," I demanded.

"You will find out now, John. But we won't tell you, right girls? We will show you." Kimberly started to dance. First it was just a small, casual movement like someone shifting their weight from leg to leg while on a line at a fast food restaurant. She moved like that for what seemed to be days. I followed her movements curiously. What was she doing? What was this supposed to do to me? Did they do all this to dance for me? The questions fought for space.

Her motions began to build on each other. She drew her arms over her head. Her breasts rose and were pushed together, forming a strict parabola for my eyes to follow. Her hips circled. She turned slowly, twirling her projected hips quickly. I was afraid, but more and more my eyes found her motions soothing. Comforting. Enthralling.

She came closer, then abruptly stopped several inches away. She ran her hands up and down her sides as she danced, allowing my eyes time to take her in. She was Italian and apparently had been in the sun a lot. Her skin was the color of coffee and cream. I wanted to lick her up and down, guilt be damned. See if she tasted as good as she looked. I felt her fingers drag along the hair on my lower thigh. Her touch felt like electricity. My leg twitched on its own.

"Ladies," Kimberly said in a soft drawl, "I do believe its working. Michelle, will you do the unveiling?" She continued to move her body to a song only she could hear.

Now I felt a new hand on my bare leg. The fingers found their way to the knot. I tried to move, but it was like moving through frozen fog. My cock filled with anticipation.

"John...." Rasped Kimberly, "Give in. Watch me, not Michelle. Good. That's it. Watch my hands go up and down my dark skin. I know you want to; I have seen you look at me before in ways you shouldn't have. MMMMmmm Yea." Air tickled my upper thigh. I tired to look away, stop the fingers from undoing the knot, but Kimberly's body beckoned me with a song felt and not heard. Michelle cooed as the robe opened.

"You are hard John. So very hard." Kimberly purred. I heard Michelle agree, but I didn't feel any hands down there anymore. A piece of me wanted one of them to touch me, yet there was another part which knew this was wrong. Kimberly seemed to sense my inner turmoil.

"John, you are trying to fight us, but its taking its toll I think." Kimberly started running her hands over her bikini top. Her nipples were visible through the fabric. She noticed my attention.

"Look at them John. They are so hard for you. You want them so bad, your cock is throbbing. I told Michelle and Anna not to touch it. Too bad. You can't get pleasure yet. It comes only if you comply."

She leaned over. She played with her breasts, making them move and bounce and squeeze together in delicious ways. She had the nicest ones I have ever seen.

She continued: "You see, John, we are planning to make you our slave, mind, body, and soul. Anna did it with her boyfriend, and then gave us all the nasty details, leaving not a thing out. Especially how she did it."

"I figured we could do it to you. You are going to do everything we want. What do you think about that?" Kimberly raked her fingers down my thigh, adding weight to the question.

"I... wont... no..." It came out garbled, fragmented, like so many broken shards of glass.

"Too late John. Too late." She took off her top. Michelle and Anna whooped in agreement to what I was thinking.

Her breasts filled my field of vision.

"Look at my tits. Nothing else John. Nothing else. When I show them to you again, either in an hour or 20 years down the line, your consciousness will drain into your cock... Anna, Michelle, let go of his arms." They complied. My hands hit the couch with a small slap, and then stayed there. Her breasts were all I saw. All I wanted.

Kimberly straddled me. My heavy body leaned back against the couch. Her breasts were only inches away. "You are so hard," Kimberly cooed. "You are so ours. Who am I?" I tried to fight it, but it came out just the same.

"You are my mistress." To which Kimberly said, "And Anna and Michelle?"

"My mistresses."

"Ok girls. Now it's your turn," Kimberly said.

Kimberly moved her bikini bottom to the side and began to play with herself as Anna and Michelle stood up and positioned themselves behind her. They removed their own tops and started fondling themselves. My cock felt the heat emanating from Kimberly's pussy.

"Watch us now." Michelle and Anna said in unison. I did, torn between what they were doing to themselves and what was going on with Kimberly. "As you watch us play with our breasts, you will fall under our spell." Anna said. "As with Kimberly's suckable nipples, whenever you see us play with ours, alone or as a group, you will fall right under again, willing to do whatever we want."

"To lick them," added Michelle.

"To suck on them" Kimberly replied. Her head jerked back as her hungry pussy sucked in her fingers.

"I think he is ready for his first induction as our sex slave." Anna said as she started playing with Kimberly's nipples. "What do you say?" Anna asked me as she moved Kimberly's hair to the side and licked the right side of Kimberly's exposed neck. Her eyes never left mine. I felt wetness on my thigh, but I couldn't tell if it was Kimberly's or my own.

"Yes" It was all I could say. I was completely entranced by the sheer beauty of their nascent femininity and the raw power they had over my own masculinity. It was as if they were not young women or women at all. They were goddesses of lust and of deceit, who took these forms to better fool me and make me theirs. A modern day Leda and the Swan.

They began to run their hands up and down my body. Caressing my neck, pulling my nipples, running a hand or two through my hair, they drew out and distilled my pleasure with nowhere to direct it, until I felt two hands grip my cock. All the energy flowed to that focal point of least resistance.

Maldoror
Maldoror
9 Followers
12