Do Everything I Say

Story Info
Couple has phone and masturbation sex.
2k words
4.16
30.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iabr2
iabr2
2 Followers

She was alone for the third straight night while he was on a business trip to New York. She had worked all day and had just treated herself to a long hot bath. After the bath she dried her hair, finished a second glass of wine, and pulled on an oversized night shirt. She climbed into bed with her latest trashy romance novel—something to do with a knight in shining armor with more on his mind than saving the medieval damsel from the wicked king.

The phone rang. He was calling to say goodnight. "How was your day?" he asked.

"Fine...long...I didn't get home 'til 7pm. How about yours?"

"Long too. I just finished dinner with McAllister, we took him to his favorite steak place," he replied. "I just got back to the hotel—I'm ready for bed."

"Me too, I just took a long bath and now I'm lying down reading my book."

"That romance novel with the English wench on the cover with the huge cleavage?" he teased.

Ignoring his male-pig comment, she retorted, "I have to do something to fulfill my sexual fantasies when you're not here." She meant it when she said she had fantasies—she was amorous—she would even say downright horny. They had both been so busy at work they hadn't spent much time together, and he had been gone most of the week. Even saying 'sexual fantasies' aroused her.

"Instead of reading that book, would you like me to help with your unfulfilled desires?" he asked, thinking there was no way she would bite at his overt suggestion of phone sex.

"What could you do to help me?" she replied with a hint of possibility in her voice.

"I could give you...instructions—help you satisfy yourself..." There was a long pause while she considered his suggestion. It felt a little weird to think about masturbating with him on the phone, but maybe not much different than if he was there touching her.

"Okay, what kind of instructions?" she agreed.

"You have to do everything I say," he commanded.

"Okay," she submitted. "Tell me what to do."

First he asked her what she was wearing. When she told him her old red nightshirt, he imagined her nipple protruding under the worn fabric, and as always when she went to bed, no underwear. He told her to take it off.

"Go to the dresser drawer on the left and find that white silk nightgown with the spaghetti straps and put it on." She followed his directions. He could hear her open the drawer, then set the phone down while she took off her old nightshirt. He imagined her slipping the silk negligée over her head, the satin fabric grazing her breasts as it fell below her waist.

The satin was soft—it made her feel sexy when she wore it. She picked up the phone and replied, "Okay, I put it on."

"Turn off all the lights except the little lamp on the dresser and put the phone on speaker and set it on the bedside table," he directed. He could hear her moving around the room, then the change in sound as the phone switched to speaker mode and she set it on the table. "Okay, the lights are off," she said.

"Now take the arousal cream from the drawer and rub a few drops on your clitoris." He could hear her slide the drawer open and find the tube of cream they had recently discovered somehow intensified the stimulation of her clitoris. There was silence while she parted the folds of her labia and rubbed the cream on her clit.

She was into this now. They had never had "phone sex" before and she thought it might be weird, but the mood was set and now her clit was hard and begging to be rubbed.

"Okay, I put the cream on. I want you here with me," she complained. He lamented, "Let's do the next best thing. Take the vibrator out of the drawer and put some K-Y Jelly on the tip." Once again he could hear her rummage through the bedside table. In another few seconds she responded with a simple, "Okay."

"Lie down on the bed. Close your eyes and begin to rub your breasts through your nightgown," he requested. There was quiet as she followed his directions, but in a moment she broke the silence. "Keep talking to me."

"Circle your nipples with your fingertips, around and around. Lightly squeeze your nipples." He waited a moment. "Now slide your hand under your nightgown and massage your breasts, harder and harder. Pinch your nipples."

"I want you to suck them," she moaned.

"Keep massaging your breasts with one hand and slide your other hand down to your pussy. Find your clitoris and gently rub," he instructed. He imaged her body, tan from the summer—her smooth pussy waxed for swimsuit season—her engorged labia, slightly parted and moist. He had never really imagined her masturbating, but the thought of her rubbing her clit and the familiar sound of her soft moans of pleasure made him hard. He began to rub his cock through the tight cotton briefs he was wearing.

"Slide your finger between your labia and gently rub your clit. Slowly, I don't want you to cum yet," he warned. "Tell me how it feels."

"It feels fantastic. I'm close to cumming, but I want you in me," she pleaded.

"Keep rubbing your clit and take the vibrator in your other hand and slide it into your pussy." He could hear her fumbled for the vibrator, then coo as the hard shaft filled her. "Slowly in and out—keep rubbing your clit."

"I'm so close! I want to cum," she cried out. "What are you going to do to me after I cum?"

"I'm going to put my whole cock in your mouth and you're going to suck me—I want you to take me into your mouth as far as you can!"

She imagined his hard cock sliding between her lips—she imagined taking him as deep into her mouth as she could without choking, the veins of his member sliding over her lips. The thought of sucking his solid penis pushed her over the edge.

"I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!" she cried out. "I...AM...EXPLODING!" He could hear the ecstasy in her voice, almost a tone of distress as the passionate release pulsed through her pussy. He waited for her breathing to slow. He knew if he were there she would demand he fuck her—she loved to feel his cock inside her after an orgasm. He wanted to be inside her right now.

Finally she acknowledged her pleasure. "That was so intense. I can't believe I did that with you on the phone. It's like you were watching me. I want to make you orgasm."

"I'm exhausted babe—let's plan something for tomorrow night when I get home. Are you ready to fall asleep? Close your eyes. Sweet dreams. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

He arrived home late the next evening. The house was dark except for a light coming from their bedroom. She was already in bed, a blanket pulled over her shoulders. He leaned over and kissed her while explaining why he was late. He had been in a suit and tie all day and needed to take a shower.

As he came out of the bathroom and open a drawer for some underwear, she stopped him by pulling back the blanket to reveal she was nude.

"You don't need boxers—come here and lie down."

"That's the best offer I've had all day! But I'm not sure how well I'll perform, I'm exhausted," he warned.

"Just do everything I say," she instructed. As he lay down next to her, she turned into him and began to kiss him passionately. Her tongue thrust into his mouth flicking back and forth, and then she drew his tongue into her mouth and sucked it hard.

"Wow, where did that come from?" he exclaimed.

"Shhh," she admonished and kissed him again. This time her hand began to fondle the hair on his chest. She could see his cock was hard, rising from his outstretch body. Her perfume was intoxicating as her tongue explored his mouth. He reached his hand for her breasts, but she intercepted it and guided it to his erect shaft.

"I want you to masturbate. I want to watch you."

"I'm not sure I can do it in front of you. It's kind of embarrassing," he said hesitantly.

"I want you to try. I want to watch." She had fantasized about watching him masturbate many times, and after last night, she wanted to watch him more than ever. Instead of making him cum in the dark or inside her pussy or in her mouth, she wanted to see it happen—she wanted to watch him explode.

He began to rub the sensitive underside of his cock. He took hold with his thumb and forefinger and began to slide up and down. He kept looking at her to see her reaction, but she was staring at his erection. He stopped.

"Keep going. Wet your fingers." He did as he was told, licking his fingers then wetting his hard muscle. The moisture helped and he began to stroke himself faster and faster. After a minute he slowed.

"This is weird. I don't know if I can."

"Let me help." She leaned over and began to suck his cock. She took it all the way into her mouth and rapidly drew her lips over his shaft. With each downward thrust she sucked him deeper into her mouth. She abruptly stopped. "Now you finish."

He closed his eyes and began to stroke his cock again, focusing on his sensitive foreskin. His fingers raced faster and faster and he began to cry out, "I'M CUMMING!" He exploded all over his stomach and hand. She watched as he milked the final drops of cum from his softening shaft. She offered him a towel to clean up.

"I want you to make love to me," she cooed.

"That's going to be a little hard right now, or NOT HARD," he joked. "But let me see what I can do." He rolled her on her back, climbed on top of her and began to kiss her pussy. Quickly his tongue probed her labia and found her familiar clit. She arched her hips, widening her legs to accept his mouth. With little foreplay, he began to lick her clit directly, then suck it, soft then hard, soft then hard.

Within seconds he could feel her entire body tense as he fondled her clit with his tongue. She felt the orgasm begin and her body heaved as the first pulse of pleasure burst through her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his head trying to tighten the region as another wave of climax rippled through her ass. Her clit was so sensitive, she tried to twist and break free from his mouth, but he suck her clit one last time sending another intense pulse through her body.

She pulled his head away. His cock had recovered and was hard again. He slid his erect shaft deep inside her wetness and she warned him to be careful, not too deep. He began to fuck her fast. She spread her legs wide and wrapped them around his ass, drawing him deep inside her. They kissed passionately, their tongues wildly probing each other's mouths.

He moved inside her, smooth and deep. She could still feel the intensity of her orgasm through her entire pussy and the rhythm of his cock weakened her. Breathless she pleaded, "You need to climax..." He accelerated his pounding and within seconds pushed up on his arms as his orgasm quaked through his entire body. She felt his body shutter from the explosion.

After one final thrust, he rolled to her side and collapsed and they both laid there exhausted, their bare bodies glistening with sweat. Finally she rolled into his side and whispered, "Aren't you glad you did everything I said?" All he replied before he fell asleep was, "Always."

iabr2
iabr2
2 Followers