Do I Know You? Ch. 07

Story Info
An online author finds one of his fans.
899 words
4.28
3.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7.

I awoke to darkness, and the momentary panic that accompanies a late afternoon/early evening nap. After regaining my bearings, I remembered where I was, and better yet, what had just happened. Mmmmmm... I still felt goooooood!

After just a moment of stretching and relaxing in the warmth of her bed, I rolled out, grabbed my underwear, and went in search of my host. As I made my way to the door, I saw a note at the foot of the bed, addressed to me.

Carlton,

I had to run into town to pick up my partner – why don't you make yourself at home, grab a shower and a drink if you are so inclined. I'll be right back!

Taylor

Hmmm... This presented a bit of a dilemma, now didn't it? Sure, I had felt welcomed, but how would I be received when another man was in the house? Should I just bolt and head back to my hotel?

That would be pretty chickenshit, now wouldn't it?

Grow a pair, man! She would have kicked you out if there were a potential problem, right? Crazy, as I couldn't recall her mentioning a partner in her life, although it had been a couple years since our last contact. I knew she had been married, but I was pretty sure I recalled that she had gotten divorced while we were in contact.

Ah, patience, man. I had faith that all would be revealed in time. With this newfound resolve, I headed towards her master bathroom to shower as she had suggested. Not only would I be a little more presentable for her boyfriend when they returned, but I wouldn't smell like I just had sex with his girlfriend.

A little paranoid? Maybe, but can you blame me?

Good Lord what a fantastic shower! She had one of those walk in showers with the huge tiles and showerheads everywhere. Took me just a moment to figure out the technology involved in getting the water started and then I was in business.

Absolutely glorious. I SO needed to look into a remodel for my bathroom after experiencing a shower like this!

I had just rinsed the shampoo from my hair, and squirted a little conditioner in my hand when I heard the front door close, followed by voices making their way down the hall.

Well, shit. So much for putting my best foot forward with the boyfriend!

Fuck it! It is what it is, I thought to myself. So I just kept showering and let things play out as they would.

Imagine my surprise when the bathroom door opened and I saw Taylor walk in, followed by another woman.

"Carlton?" she asked, "Hope you don't mind that I brought my partner Mary Ann in to meet you while you were showering?"

Seriously? Like I would mind?

"Uh, not a problem," I managed to stammer out, "I would shake your hand, but I'm a bit wet and soapy at the moment."

I stood with the soapy scrubber in my hand and just watched as first Taylor, and then Mary Ann, stripped off their clothes and made their way towards the shower.

"Pleased to meet you," Mary Ann said, hand extended as she walked into the shower.

I took her hand in mine and she took the opportunity to pull me to her for a wet kiss. Mmmmmm... even with the soap and shower, it was a beautiful connection and kiss. Her body felt absolutely fabulous against mine, her nipples stiffening against my chest as our kiss continued to deepen.

I was so focused on kissing Mary Ann that I didn't notice that Taylor had entered the shower as well, making her way around behind me. She took the scrubber from my hand, soaped it up even further, and began washing my body, starting with my back. The sensation of the scrubber on my skin, coupled with the feeling of Mary Ann's body against mine was incredibly stimulating.

Mary Ann reached down to gently cup my balls with her hand at the same time that Taylor started to reach around my body with the scrubber to clean the front of my body. As a giver, this much focus on me was a bit uncomfortable at first. Generally, I feel the need to give as much as I receive in order to fully engage, but I found that if I let that nagging thought go, I was able to thoroughly enjoy the ministrations of these two beautiful women.

Ah, the freedom of just letting go and giving in to absolute bliss! Taylor was now pressed up against my back, her soapy hands running up and down my chest, while Mary Ann's lips were locked with mind, her hands gently massaging my fully erect cock. It's a good thing I got off not too long ago, or I would have reached orgasm right there!

Right as I thought I couldn't take it a second longer, Taylor pulled back from me and moved around to my front. Thinking she was going to join Mary Ann in focusing on my erection, I was a bit surprised to see her peel Mary Ann off of me.

"Now that you're clean," Taylor said to me, "Do you mind if we clean each other off a bit?"

"Oh not at all, baby..." I said, stepping back to enjoy the show.