Do I Make Myself Clear

Story Info
She had done wrong, now she had to pay.
1.7k words
3.85
20.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd broken the rules, and she knew it. She hadn't meant to do it, she had no intention of ever doing it, but luck was not on her side today. The late train, the manic phone calls at work. Her boss unexpectedly wanting to see her before she left. Now she was late getting home and he wasn't going to be happy. Dinner on the table at 7, her kneeling next to the table, ready for him. It was now twenty to seven and she hadn't even walked through the door yet!

As she approached the front door she saw the living room light on. Oh no, he was home. The one day she was late, he was home early!! She put the key in the lock and tentatively opened the door. There he was, sitting on the settee, watching telly. His jacket laying over the side of the chair, his shirt slightly unbuttoned and tie off. He didn't look up as she entered the house. Not a good sign, he was angry.

She put down her keys and her bag, took off her coat and went to kneel down beside him. Offer an apology, explain what had happened at least. It was then that he looked at her, his eyes showed his anger at her not following his rules. But there was not just anger, the disappointment showed as well. That's the look she feared most, knowing that she could disappoint him, that was worse than any punishment he could give her.

"I've ordered take out, so no need to start anything. Not that you need to know, its not as if you're eating tonight", he started, "get up to your room, strip and stand in the corner awaiting orders"

She started to get to her feet, even though she knew she would be unsteady. She knew he wanted this time for her to reflect on her actions. Not that is was her fault, but she couldn't explain that at the moment. She had already upset him, she didn't want to further it. He grabbed her shoulder to stop her from standing.

"People who disobey me, don't deserve to walk like a normal human being! You will crawl on your hands and knees until i direct you otherwise. Do i make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir", She whispered

She lowered herself to her hands and knees and proceeded to crawl up the stairs. The humiliation, mixed with the regret and anger at herself was a heady mix. She was thankful for not having to walk. Reaching her bedroom, she undressed, folded up her clothes leaving them on the chair and pulled herself up. She hated this corner. She hadn't stood there many times, but when the time came that she did it always filled her with dread. Looking deep inside yourself is not an easy experience. Time always seems to slow, the outside world ceases to exist. All there is is the two walls and your own thoughts.

Just like every other time, time had slowed once again. She didn't know how long she was standing there before she heard him enter the room. Not daring to look round, or move in the slightest, she just awaited his orders, just like she was told to do. She could feel him in the room with her, she could hear his shoes on the carpet, his breathing. All her senses were working with her to give her the chance to know what he was doing. Was he just looking at her? Was he preparing something? A punishment? She knew she would not know the answer until he wanted her to.

His touch shot a shiver down her spine. He turned her round so she was facing him. She looked up to his eyes, oh those eyes, she would do anything for those eyes. The anger had gone now. All that was left was sorrow. He hated punishing her as much as she hated it happening. He pushed on her shoulders sending her to her knees. He undid his belt and the button of his trousers, and pulled his cock out to meet her mouth. "Open" he ordered as his pushed her cock in her mouth. He grabbed her hair and thrust his cock to the back of her throat. This wasn't a pleasant blow job, this was a punishing throat fucking. He needed to get his pleasure out of the way first so he could deliver whatever he had to next.

She tried to open up for him, make it easier on herself so soon he would cum and stop abusing the back of her throat. She felt him tighten and then feel his sperm seep into her mouth. She swallowed it all, licking him clean and dry afterwards. He didn't clean up her own face, that would wait until she was told to. He stepped back, her hair still in his hands and dragged her over to the bed.

He'd set out everything he would need on the bed. Picked up her collar and placed it round her neck. Then affixing the gag in place, he didn't want to hear any excuses, any begging. She had deserved this, so she was going to get it, no matter what she said. Then the blindfold. Keep the bitch guessing. Always a good part of the game. She stood there, visibly shaking. Not knowing what was going to happen next. She hadn't had the chance to look on the bed to see what was there, to give her even the slightest clue as to what was to come. It was the anticipation that was killing her.

She then felt cuffs going around her ankles. Oh no, he was using the spreader bar. Her most private parts would be available to him, whenever he wanted. She stood there with her feet apart, she could already feel her body betraying her, the wetness emerging from her pussy. She knew he would know too, and probably punish her for it. She wasn't meant to be enjoying this, this wasn't fun!

She cuffs going around her wrists brought her back to life, and she felt them being stretched above her head. Oh how vulnerable she felt. He could literally do anything to her, and she had no way of stopping him. Her forced submission.

She then felt something slide into her pussy, he fucked her with it for a minute or so and then took it out. Oh no, she knew what was next. She was right, as he pushed it up her arse. The plug filling her. Reminding her of its presence. Then nothingness.

He left her like that for what seemed like hours, but possibly only a few minutes. Her skin feeling every breeze within the room. Her ears trying to listen out for the slightest noise. Her nose trying to detect where he was within the room. Was he close by? Was he still with her, or just left her like this?

THWACK

It hit her arse with such force she was thrown off balance. Again and again it hit her tender flesh. The arse, her thighs, her back, her legs, her shoulders. He moved round in front of her so he could abuse her tits and stomach. Relentless. Nothing could stop him. If she could have cried out, she would have. The tears were flooding down her face, drenching her blindfold. She couldn't move. She wanted to run, escape his cruelness. Beg him to stop, she would do anything for him if he would just stop. And then he did. It had finished. Her body drained, she was limp. If she had not been held up by her wrists she would have fallen.

She felt his tender hands helping her stand again, so he could untie her. And gently eased her onto the bed. She wouldn't fight, she couldn't fight. She just lay there, where he had put her. He took the spreader off her ankles, the cuffs off her hands, the gag and blindfold and eventually the plug. She lay there with her eyes closed.

He could feel himself harden again. He needed to be deep within her. The primal urge was deep within him. He reattached the cuffs behind her back, placed her so she was on her knees, shoulders pushing into the mattress. She submitted to his will. She knew what was coming and welcomed it. He reached over to the bedside table and picked up a bottle of lubricant and started fingering her arse with it. Massaging it onto his cock. He could feel her respond already. She needed a good fucking. She wanted the relief as much as his did.

He then drove into her arsehole. Pumping hard and fast. Her moaning drove him on. She was loving this. The feeling of fullness, of her submission, of the passion the grew in her stomach. She was about to cum, he could feel it building up inside her.

"Don't you dare cum, you dirty little whore. You can only cum when i say! Do i make myself clear?"

"Oh god, please sir, please let me cum. I need to cum for you. You make me feel so hot and dirty sir, your dirty little whore needs to come for you, please let me cum"

he slapped her arse, "don't you dare argue with me, young lady, you will cum when i tell you and not before!"

He continued to ride her, pumping his hard cock within her tight little hole. He could feel his own orgasm mounting. And feel her getting desperate. He wanted them to cum together. And that moment was about to come.

"Now, cum for me NOW!" he shouted

He rolled over onto the bed, physically exhausted. She stayed still, couldn't move, not daring to move. That was the most extreme orgasm she had had in a long time. He reached over and undid her wrists, then pulled her close to him. Content in feeling their nakedness. The tender flesh of her body. He could see where he had marked her. But that was over now, finished.

"Are you thirsty baby?" he gently whispered. She nodded. He got off the bed and made his way down to the kitchen. Filling up two glasses of water, he turned to go back upstairs. Then caught sight of the note he had left for her on the fridge that morning.

It read,

"MORNING GORGEOUS. HAD TO LEAVE EARLY FOR WORK, BUT I WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT. HAVE A GOOD DAY. XXX

P.S. MAKE SURE YOU COME HOME LATE FROM WORK TONIGHT, YOUR BOSS KEPT YOU BACK LATE, YOU MISSED THE TRAIN. BE READY TO BE PUNISHED!!!

Gently smiling to himself, he thought they should do this more often.