Do it! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

"Tell me you want to come."

"Please Mistress please...make me come!"

"How bad do you want to come?"

"More than anything Mistress...please!" She begged now as I slid into her once more, holding it, pressing against her cervix.

"Enough to come to agreement...with Ted?"

She looked at me...and then over towards him.

"Well?"

"Yes," she said simply saying nothing more, though I let it go.

"Release him Bella," I told her, which she immediately began doing. I slid out of Sybil's pussy as well, motioning to Deidra to help me undo the remainder of her bindings, save for her wrists, which we kept bound, tied together. "You...on the bed," I said speaking to Ted as he gingerly rubbed his own wrists and ankles, now free before doing so. Sybil looking at me perplexed. "No better way to seal the deal...than by fucking him, wouldn't you agree?"

She nodded, though this time I didn't let it go, striking her exposed ass with the whip I still held in my hand. "Then say it...tell him what you want him to do to you."

"I...I...want him...to fuck me!" She said meaning it, the tone of her voice quivering, the desire she felt, had...needed.

Deidra and Bella led her over towards the bed, helping her to climb on to it. Without further instruction she slid up and over his torso, positioning herself over his hard throbbing shaft as Bella now held it in her hand.

"Go ahead Sybil, but slowly...I want to see each inch slide inside you, but only as I allow it...understand?" She again nodded her head. "Ok, you may sit on the tip, but not it...just let Ted's prick head rest within the folds of your cunt, and then stay there."

She did as I'd asked, hovering above him, sweat already forming on her brow as she squatted there. I came over, once again cupping her breasts, slapping each one, and then pinching her hard thick nipples, twisting them.

"Feel good?"

"Yes Mistress...yes!"

"Would you like a bit more cock in your cunt?"

"Oh God yes...please Mistress, may I?"

"You may," I said nodding at Sybil who inched down on Ted's prick with her hand, exposing a bit more now, letting Sybil's pussy cunt herself only to where Sybil's hand rested. "Now...fuck that, but just that," I admonished her, which she began doing as I directed Deidra over to stand beside us. I leaned, taking one of her breasts between my lips, chewing not too lightly on her nipple as Deidra began doing the same to her other breast. Sybil moaned appreciatively, though once again begging moments later to feel more of Ted's prick inside her.

I nodded at Bella as she completely took her hand away, allowing Sybil to impale herself fully on Ted's cock. "Don't move," I warned her. "Not until I tell either you, that you can do so. I'm not quite finished with you myself yet."

Sybil had closed her eyes, enjoying the delight and sensation of having her cunny completely filled by Ted's rather impressive, very hard stiff prick which I knew from my own experience, was stretching the walls of her fuck-sheath quite wonderfully. As she did that, Deidra had been lubricating my own phallus, and then shocked Sybil a little as she applied some of the slick lubricant to her ass, slipping her finger, and then two inside, worming them about. I crawled onto the bed, kneeling behind her, once again pushing her forward a bit. Placing the head of my own prick at her puckered opening, I pressed. I felt the head pop through her sphincter, holding still for a moment, allowing her to become accustomed to the unfamiliar sensation. I pushed in a bit more, feeling the length of the dildo easily sliding in now until I too was buried inside her to the hilt.

"Now...you may fuck...us!" I told her, though warning Ted. "But don't you dare come inside her either. When you're there...when you can't possibly hold out any longer, she's to take you into her mouth...understood?"

"Yes Mistress," they both said simultaneously.

I smiled, sliding into her again, as she likewise lifted, and then slid back down Ted's member, likewise fucking him, as I continued fucking her. Deidra and Bella now moved over to stand by the side of the bed, each one reaching over, hands and fingers immediately going into one another's cunts, fingering one another blissfully as they watched the three of us. Picking up the pace, I began to fuck Sybil's ass with ever increasing speed and tempo, matching her own as she thrust up and down on Ted's prick, now crying out her pleasure, loudly and audibly as she did.

"Oh fuck, fuck me...fuck my ass, fuck my cunt....fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her orgasm was quick and intense, almost taking us all by surprise. The liquid pleasure of her release easily heard, the sloppy sounds of her pussy liquefied, pouring from deep within her depths, saturating Ted's cock, bathing it in her frothy rich cream.

"I...I, I can't...I can't hold out...much longer!" Ted likewise cried out. His moan of impending release, unusual perhaps, his previous shared orgasms not as vulnerable sounding, or as needful as they had been in the past. Even Deidra and Bella now looking on with amazed, surprised expressions on their respective faces as they looked at me...now grinning.

I slapped Sybil's ass hard with my hand. "Off! Off! Before he squirts in you!" I commanded her.

Reluctantly she did so, the last vestiges of her own still continuing orgasm within her as she lifted herself off Ted's cock. The moment she did, he immediately scrambled back, though still kneeling, his prick now only inches away from her face.

"Jack it off," I commanded her. "Jack him off until he squirts all over your face, your mouth, your tits. Then finish sucking it...cleaning it, until he has no more cum to give you," I demanded.

Needless to say, it didn't take long. Moments later Ted's prick erupted, geysers of his spunk suddenly lurching from the head of his prick, the first three splashing quite copiously against her face, her mouth now open, receiving several more white creamy discharges.

"Your tits!" I reminded, watching her as she now lowered his prick downwards, more spunk releasing, squirting, spurting against her breasts, covering them as well as she continued milking out his pleasure against herself.

I slid in and out of her ass once again...bringing her to yet another powerful orgasm as Ted collapsed back onto the bed. "Suck his prick...clean it. Make sure you get every tiny little drop of his sperm from it as you do," I again reminded, which she began doing, almost lovingly as I finally pulled out of her tight ass completely, looking over towards my two companions. There looks said it all, they were likewise mesmerized at the amazing spectacle we had all witnessed.

Having finished the task I had given her, Sybil rolled over onto her back, actually laying next to Ted.

"So...can I assume we're all in agreement here, that it's time we wrapped things up once and for all?"

Sybil looked at me, and then at Ted. "Yes, I think we can do that now," she told him. "Though only on one condition."

I frowned, perhaps my hopes of seeing this actually and finally finished were still yet premature.

"And what might that be?" Ted asked irritation showing clearly in his tone of voice.

"That next time...you fuck me in the ass while Mistress fucks my cunt."

Ted actually laughed. "I'd like that. It's a deal then?"

"Deal!" She said contentedly. "What's say we all have a drink to celebrate while we sign off on all the papers."

**

After we had finished doing that, Ted was indeed again hard and soon after mounted Sybil there on the bed, only this time...I'd given over the honors to Bella who lay beneath as Sybil rode her fake prick. Laying next to them, I had positioned myself quite comfortably.

"Come suck my clit...eat my pussy Deidra," I told her.

"Yes Mistress," she grinned, and then comfortably positioned herself between my legs in order to do just that.

Long after Sybil had finally gotten dressed again and left, though not before seeking assurance we'd get together again at some point, Ted came over smiling from ear to ear.

"You were right...she really did need someone to take charge, show her who was really the boss...even if it was a woman who needed to do that."

"Yes I was. And what's more...having done that, I now know who I am as well, and there's no going back." I looked him straight in the eye. "Take it...or leave it."

He looked at me, pondering his thoughts for a moment, both Bella and Deidra standing behind him looking on, curious as well to his next words.

"Yes...Mistress," he said simply. "Whatever you want."

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers