Do-It-Yourself

Story Info
Helen wins a day with Alan Rickman.
2.2k words
4.33
9.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe how lucky I am!" Helen said to herself. Here she was standing in her hallway with Alan Rickman!

A week ago, Helen had attended a local charity event where local celebrities were "auctioned off" to the highest bidder. To her great delight, Alan had volunteered to be one of the celebrity candidates, and Helen wasn't about to let him get away! After 10 minutes of intense bidding (it is Alan after all) the words "Sold! to the lovely lady with the blond hair" truly were music to her ears.

After the event, Alan made arrangements to visit Helen at her home for a bit of gardening and house upkeep. Usually the celebrities were really just for show, but it turned out that Alan was a bit of a do-it-yourself-er, and was excited to help out around Helen's house! So she promised to make up a list of summer projects that he could help her with.

Promptly at nine that Saturday, the doorbell rang. Helen opened it to a very handsome man in a t-shirt, cut-off shorts, and work boots. He was taller than her, had salt and pepper hair, and looked like he worked out a bit. Her heart fluttered a bit as she recognized Alan all ready for work.

"God he's handsome," she thought feeling a bit flushed, "this is going to be a great day!"

"Good morning Helen!" he said grinning. "I hope you have lots for me to do today! I even brought my trusty tool belt with me."

An entire day later, Alan was finishing up his last chore, installing a light in her hallway. They had finally gotten the bulk of her list checked off, so Helen, being all sticky and sweaty had gone off to her bedroom to have a quick shower while Alan continued to work on the light. Dinner was in the plans for tonight, and Alan's turn to clean up was next.

"I can't believe how lucky I am!" Helen said to herself again as she dried herself off. "Today was the perfect day!"

They had spent all afternoon talking as they worked, and were fast becoming friends. Wanting to quickly check up on Alan in case he needed anything, Helen slipped her nightshirt over her head. "This is long enough," she thought looking down, the shirt hitting her mid-thigh, and walked out into the hallway. Alan was standing on a short step ladder with his arms over his head attaching the wiring for the new light.

"How's it going?" she asked watching him work. "Mmm," she thought,"those are great abs!"

His raised arms had lifted his shirt up, and revealed a well defined set of stomach muscles. It also helped that his tool belt was dragging his shorts down on his hips. Her eyes were drawn from the bottom hem of his t-shirt down his flat tummy, following the treasure trail of hair to the top of his shorts. She could see the V his muscles made, like a neon sign pointing down to paradise.

"Ouch," he said as he flinched a bit. "My back is a bit sore but I'm almost done now."

"Here, let me help you with that," she said as she moved to his side. Helen reached across his back with one hand, massaging his sore lower back muscles. "How does that feel?"

"Ah, that's really nice. Don't stop!"

Helen spent a few minutes massaging his muscles as he continued to work overhead. The height of the short step ladder made it so she had to get quite close to him in order to deliver a proper massage. She could feel the warmth of his skin on her face as she stood close, see the muscles play underneath his skin as he worked. Unable to help herself, she took her other hand and started to massage his abs. He took a sharp intake of breath as she touched him, but otherwise said nothing as he continued to work.

She massaged his back with one hand and his 6 pack abs with the other, starting at the top and working her way down the V to the top of his belt. Helen's eyes were constantly drawn up and down his magnificent physique, but always ended up looking near eye level. The step ladder had put an interesting perspective on Helen's view, and she was able to admire the growing bulge in his shorts. As she gave more attention to his abs, his cock grew harder and was pressing against his shorts. She could clearly see the outline of it through the thin material. As she continued to massage his abs, she saw that his cock was reacting to the massage his abs were receiving. As she watched, it became harder and harder, barely contained by his clothing, pulsing to his heart beat.

"Excuse me Helen" he said, shocking her out of her dreamlike state. "I just lost a screw that was holding up this light fixture, could you please hold it for me while I find a new one?"

"Sure, I'd love to help" she said, and came around the step ladder. She took a few moments to admire his shoulder and back muscles, lightly flexed from holding up the small fixture. As she got up onto the stepladder (it was wide enough for two), she trailed her fingers over his muscles, and thoroughly enjoyed the view of his magnificent ass tight in his shorts.

"Just hold this, and I'll be back in two secs"

Helen stood on the top step of the ladder leaning against its rail and waited for Alan to return.

Alan came back a moment later, and again she heard a soft moan. She glanced over her shoulder, still holding up the fixture, and saw him looking at her profile, and to her immense pleasure, still quite stiff.

He was also looking at her backside with a small evil grin on his face. Helen turned a bit red. She had forgotten that the nightshirt she had been wearing, while it covered everything nicely just nicely standing around, had a tendency to ride up quite high if she lifted her arms. Alan was getting an eye level view of her great ass just poking out of the hem of her nightshirt.

Slightly embarrassed, she tried to put her arms down a bit, but holding the light fixture required two hands. He slowly circled the ladder around to her front, and she looked down at him, and the front of her shirt. "Whew" she thought.. "Not quite enough to see but I wished I'd put on some panties!"

Alan continued to admire her figure, and she could see a thought cross his features. He moved closer to her and reached around and ran both of his hands up the backs of her legs. Due to the height difference, he was looking up at her face from about chest height. He looked at him, and she could see hunger in his eyes. Betrayed by her body, her nipples hardened immediately, and became clearly visible against the fabric of her nightshirt and she hoped he wouldn't notice.

Fortunately for Helen he had noticed, and his hands kept rising, running up her legs, and her ass, caressing her cheeks before continuing up under her shirt along the muscles of her spine. When he reached her shoulders, he brought his hands around to the front, brushing ever so gently under the curves of her breasts.

Gently cupping her breasts underneath her shirt, he ran his thumbs gently across her nipples in ever growing circles, causing them to stiffen even more, and also causing her to breathe heavier.

Helen's body was responding to his touch in a way it had never responded before. Her breathing was becoming more rapid, her nipples were so erect they were almost painful. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, and Alan could smell her scent. She looked down at him and could see his fingers massaging her breasts through the fabric, and could also see that the hem of her shirt was hanging on is arms, giving him a clear view of the rest of her body.

She watched him as he raised his arms higher and admired the curves of her breast, the pink areolas, the pointy nipples, her stomach, and her slit. He smiled up at her wickedly and removed his hands from under her shirt. He lifted her shirt again, and stuck his head under it. She could feel his breath on her skin, the smoothness of his freshly shaved skin.

She gasped out loud, and her legs felt watery as he took her nipple into his mouth, and sucked it.

He rolled her nipple around beneath his lips with his tongue, while his other hand gently twisted the other. Helen felt a rush of wetness between her legs, and tried very hard to hold up the stupid light fixture.

His mouth left her nipple, and his tongue took over, trailing down her breast, slowly down her stomach. He got onto his knees and looked up at her. Helen could see the raw desire in his eyes, and felt her legs tremble again. "Don't drop the light" he grinned, and turned towards her body again.

His senses were assaulted by her aroused scent, the heat of her flesh, and the view of her beautiful mound. He could see that her lips were swollen with lust, and were slightly separated, showing the pink inside. They were glistening with her body's juices.

He leaned forward, and placed his tongue ever so gently against the very top of her slit. Helen felt an explosion of sensations as he licked her clit, and her legs nearly gave away. Alan wrapped his arms around her body, holding her up. He continued to lick at her pussy, taking long licks that ran from the top of her sensitive nub all the way to the bottom, separating her lips with his tongue.

Helen was breathing in small gasps now, her body writhing and pushing her hips forward trying to increase the contact of her pussy with his tongue. She let go of the light fixture to put her hands on the back of his head, leaving it to dangle from the wire above. She spread her legs further, her hands encouraging him to greater lengths.

Alan continued to tease her pussy, and moved his mouth to the top of her slit. He took her clit into his mouth, using his tongue to flick it rapidly back and forth.

Helen was oblivious to everything now except for the stunning sensations that Alan was creating in her body. Her hips were thrusting now and she was whimpering in passion and she raised one of her hands to twist her hypersensitive nipples, increasing the pleasure she was feeling.

Alan's chin was covered in Helen's pussy juices, her pussy dripping unashamedly under his persistent tongue. His own pleasure was sky rocketing and his rock hard cock was causing a huge wet spot on the front of his shorts. With one hand, he reached into his shorts and stroked his shaft, and was rewarded with drips of liquid on his fingers. He took a finger and rubbed the tip, and felt that it was extremely slippery. He took his finger and reached around her leg.

Helen standing on the step stool, her legs spread wide felt his hand slide up towards her pussy. She felt his finger with rapture as he slowly slid it up into her pussy hole, without any resistance as she was so wet. She could feel as his single finger became two and then three, all of them easily sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. "OMG" she thought" I'm going to cum soon!" and if possible felt her pussy get even wetter.

Alan could feel the tension in her body growing, could hear the mewling of her voice and she struggled to maintain composure. He let go of her with his hands while still licking her folds, gently pushed her legs even further apart. Helen needed no encouragement by this point and moved her legs as far apart as she could and still be on the step ladder.

Alan took a moment to admire Helen's hot dripping cleft. Her lips were spread wide apart, and her pink folds were clearly visible. He could actually see drops of her juices running down to drip onto the floor. He could see her muscles contracting, making her hole contract and expand. He moved in again, reaching up to twist her nipples gently in his fingers. She gasped and moaned under his attention.

Finally, he got very low, so that he was almost looking straight up under her, and put his tongue directly into the hole of her pussy. He thrust into it with his tongue rapidly, lapping up her juices.

Helen's world exploded as her body finally gave in. His tongue was filling her pussy so tightly, and her nipples sang as he twisted them in his fingers.

She cried out wildly as her body gave a series of huge spasms, and she felt her pussy gush as she climaxed. Her legs completely failed her, and Alan caught her and lowered her to the ground.

Her body tingling, and still offering up the occasional aftershock felt warm and satisfied. Alan's body was pressed against hers and he looked into her eyes.... "What shall we do next?"